• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Babydoll Ch. 21

Babydoll Ch. 21

1234

Thank You for the comments, feedback, scores, and especially the encouragement to continue with the Babydoll series. I have read the private e-mails and comments sent my way. Thank You for your patience. This should move us closer to the end of this story. This is meant to be a Dramatic series filled with Romance, Intrigue, Taboo, and most of all Sex.

Like previous installments, this is a direct continuation of the last chapter. I have attempted to keep the chapters in a one session format. I have multiple chapters that I am currently editing and putting the finishing touches on.

Those who have written stories will understand that life can cause delays and writer's block can stall progress. I never intended this story arc to take this long to write or to be this long (voluminous).

Like I have said before, please give the story a chance, even if there may be something that doesn't suit your fancy. The next step in the journey might make it worth your while. That's the way the best dramas work. I am trying to pull in all of your senses.

Anyway, any likenesses or similarities of character are purely coincidental. I hope you will read the previous chapters, if you haven't. But, you can always jump in here and go fill in the missing pieces provided in the earlier stories.

This is a taboo topic, so I know that it is offensive to some. The material is erotic to me because it is forbidden in society. This is purely fantasy. Hope you enjoy the fantasy.

*************************

It was late September, September 27th to be exact, when I received a call on my cell phone. I had been in one of my morning classes when the phone rang. I had a notion what this phone call was about, when I saw who was calling. It was my grandfather.

I had to wait out the thirty minutes, until the class was over, before I called Big back, "Jim, she's in labor. We're at the hospital. He's going to be delivered any time now."

In an anxious tone, I requested, "OK... you'll call me back when he's here?"

"Yes son... it won't be long," he confirmed.

I was nervous thinking about my son soon coming into the world. I had wanted to be there, but Big and Ash insisted long ago that it was not for the best. I'd been in contact with Ashley several times over the months. We laughed about it and cried a lot, but the secret was ours. She had let me know all along the way that the baby was healthy and in May she informed me that it was a boy.

My mother was naturally pissed when Ash had told her, in mid-March, about being pregnant; but in the end she was supportive, especially since Mama had herself gotten pregnant at an even younger age. I'm sure my mother had suspicions about me being the father, but they were allayed by the timeline Ash had presented.

The way Ash presented the "facts", the baby would have been conceived in late January, and with me at school during that time, my mother had no hard and fast evidence that I could be the father.

Only Ash, Big, and myself knew, and Big had made sure that the medical people would not let anyone know, but in the end we didn't know whether it would all work out or not.

My mother wanted to know who the man/boy was that "knocked up" Ash. She let my mother know that it was a guy that she had only dated for a little while and she really didn't want to deal with him, because she had discovered they weren't compatible... and it was all a mistake... and she hadn't found out she was pregnant until a month after she had last seen him.

We got lucky to a certain extent. Ashley had told everyone the baby would be born towards the end of October, when the reality was that a full term pregnancy would mean his arrival around September 24th. And here we were with the boy coming on September 27th.

A couple hours later, my mother called. She seemed emotionally happy. Any angst she had was dispelled by this new member of the family. The boy was here and he was healthy - a little less than 8 pounds. To find out that my son was healthy was a relief, but I was anxious to see him for the first time.

I asked about Ashley and was informed that she was doing well, but resting. Mama said that she would tell her that she had talked to me and I could call back later that evening. We said our goodbyes and I hung up and headed to my next class. I couldn't think straight and was certainly ready to get the day over.

There were calls throughout the day. Big had called while my afternoon class was going on. When I called him back, he had just left the hospital and was headed back to his office. He updated me, "Your mother told me she called you. I'll confirm the boy is healthy and the delivery was routine... your mother was in there with her when she delivered."

"Wow... I want to see him," I stated in a flat out manner.

"I know you do boy... I know...," he conceded. I'm going to have some pictures to send to you, here in a few hours."

"Big, I'm truly sorry for all of this," I spoke into my cell phone as tears welled up.

"Get ahold of yourself, it's a little late to worry about all that Son... I forgave you long ago. It is what it is," I felt my Grandpa getting emotional too. "You just take it easy and don't get too wound up. You can come home soon. You'll get to see him then... remember, we have to keep up appearances... This is going to be hard on Ashley... being a single mother. You have to help with the adjustment... and you hovering around will not make that easy."

"Yessir, I understand." We had an emotional goodbye where we both told one another that we loved each other.

Classes were over and I headed to Jill's workplace to let her know that Ash had had the baby. Jill is a hostess/server at a local restaurant and so I went in there. The manager didn't mind me hanging out as long as Jill could get her set up work done.

I went in and sat at one of the tables. Jill brought me a Coke and sat with me while she rolled silverware in napkins. Like I've said before, this girl is easy to be around. She was very excited about her future nephew and asked when we would get to go see him.

"We have Fall break coming up in October, but most likely Thanksgiving. Can you get some time off then?"

"Yeah, I'm sure I can swing it with some notice."

I smiled and tried to carry on the conversation, but my mind was floating back home. I kept thinking about Ash. I kept wondering what had been going on in her life, since all of this had gone down. I was blind to any reason, since my banishment from her. I hoped and prayed she was alright.

------

Here I was with Jill. Her presence had me thinking about what all had gone down since that night in February. Jill was all excited to call her parents the next morning. They were completely different than my family. They wanted us to slow down. They were those parents that tell their children to take their time and make sure that they know what they are getting into. They talked to Jill about finishing college and making sure she had her independence.

It was decided, in that original conversation, that we would visit her family during Spring Break. Ashley had left the house that morning - only leaving me a letter. Joe brought Mom home at 10am. She seemed happy. She and Joe were going to be "Friends", is what she told me when I had asked. I thought that was a good thing. She needed someone in her life to keep her mind out of the troubles she liked to dwell on and why start over, when Joe had been loyal until she was pushing him away.

A month later, in mid-March, Jill and I drove the five hours to her hometown and I spent four days of Spring Break with her family. I learned a lot more about her during that week. It was actually refreshing to get to know her parents. They were an above average middle class family with both of her parents in the education profession. Jill was the oldest and she had a younger brother, Andy, who was still in high school. The shock to my system was that her parents were older than what I was used to. Her father, George, was 52 and her mother, Elizabeth (Betty), was 50.

They were very much a proper, structured, family. They lived in a modest house in the historic district where George was a college professor. I slept in a makeshift loft room during that weekend, that was part of the old attic. George told me it was his man cave for when he needed to not be disturbed, to get work done. We always had family meals at the dining room table. George seemed to like me. He didn't give me any trouble about being his daughter's significant other. It was March Madness time and we watched a lot of college hoops that weekend, along with Andy.

Jill and I drove around and she showed me what her life was like growing up. It was actually nice to focus on what she was all about, and see how normal people lived. By the time the week was over, they had come to accept me. The one caveat was that we couldn't get married until at least a year after we had been engaged and the preference was that I needed to be a college graduate. Their apprehension was calmed, when Jill explained the situation, but as Betty put it to Jill, "Honey, you need to be able to stand on your own two feet."

-------

I left the restaurant and headed back home where I ruminated in my troubles. I tried to concentrate on my books, thinking studying might take my mind off of Ashley and the baby. I fought with myself over whether to call Ashley, and in the end I didn't.

It was right after 8pm, when my phone rang. I looked to see who was calling and it was Ashley. I picked up the phone, nervous as shit, "Hello Ash."

"Hey Jimmy," she spoke in a soft, fatigued, tone.

"I was going to call, but I didn't know whether I should..." I yammered searching for the words.

"He's beautiful... I just wanted to wait until everyone cleared out... I do love you Jim," she confided.

"And I love you Ash... Always have and always will... I've thought about you all day. I've thought about everything," I confided.

"I know Jimmy. I felt your presence here with me, even if you can't be," she admitted.

"I love you with my whole heart Ashley," I sniveled as a few tears streaked down my cheek. "I'm coming home to see that boy as soon as possible."

"He's something we will always share," she agreed. "I love you."

We loved one another, but this World wasn't going to allow that love to co-exist with reality. Ashley and I would always have to be guarded about the details of our love. Our love was not an unrequited love. It was an insatiable love that could never be fully satisfied.

It was 10:30pm, when Jill came home to find me sitting in the dark in my recliner. It was a time of reflection and only as Jill could seem to do, her intuitive nature tried to coax out what was going on in my mind. "It's just been a long day Darlin'... I was just resting my eyes," was all I could admit too.

She came over and sat in my lap and kissed my temple as I hugged her. She was tired from her shift at work and just sunk down in my hug for a moment. "Are you sure you're OK?" she cajoled.

(Jim) - "Yeah... Just thinking."

(Jill) - "You can tell me."

'No I can't,' I thought to myself. "Nothing really," I answered.

(Jill) - "Well, I won't press you, but it looks like something is weighing on you... I think it's your sister and the baby."

'Oh God,' I thought about how close to the truth she was, but answered as calmly as I could, "Yeah... I'm worried. I hope it will all work out."

(Jill) - "I understand. I know you two are best friends. It'll all work out."

Nodding my head in the affirmative, I agreed. As I gazed into her eyes, she leaned forward and we naturally began kissing. I wanted to lose myself in her, at this moment, so that I could take my mind off Ash. Besides, it would get her to stop talking about a situation she was so close to and so blind to.

Jill put her arms around me, "I just want to love you."

"I know and I you," I approved.

(Jill) - "This is so nice... to get to come home to you... hmmm..." she continued the kisses as she rotated further in my lap. "And someday soon, we'll have our own little family."

I pulled back, "You are protected?... I worry."

(Jill) - "You know I am."

"I know," I blurted out, "but Ash said she was on the pill." ... catching myself in a state of paranoia.

"She told you that," Jill asked in a curious manner.

"Sorry... yeah, I asked her about it." I tried to disarm the seriousness of my response.

"Well... yeah... I'm on the pill... I've never thought about getting pregnant... Hmmm," she presented me a absurd stare.

I pulled her head to me and kissed her soft lips, "I'm sorry for bringing that up. I didn't mean to worry you..."

"Well, if I did get pregnant, we'd just get married sooner," she interjected.

(Jim) - "... and your Mom will be pissed?"

(Jill) - "Oh well... she'd get over it... Your Mom isn't pissed... I she?"

(Jim) - "She was... but she didn't seem too bad today. She seemed pretty excited when she called."

(Jill) - "And, my mother would get over it too... So this is what was on your mind?"

(Jim) - "Yeah..."

She contorted her face, as though trying to figure out what I was getting at, before leaning back down and kissing my forehead. Closing my eyes, I raised my lips to grace hers when she drew closer. I couldn't help the kisses that went on, while subliminal thoughts of Ashley flickered in my mind. How could I ever get over my love for her? How could I move on? I was going to have to try.

Jill sighed and relaxed her head into the crook of my neck. My reflection brought me back to the reality of the moment. I needed to make the best of it. We had laid in the recliner like this for a while, when I felt Jill begin to move.

"Jimmy..."

(Jim) - "Yes?"

(Jill) - "I love you..."

(Jim) - "I love you too."

Jill turned, pulling her hips over me to straddle my lap, while rubbing her torso into my own, "I want you to feel good... I want to feel good." Her lips once again pecked my temple before trailing down my cheek, my jaw, and finally my neck. Then she leaned over and kissed my lips as she slithered down my body, nibbling on my shirt covered chest, trailing down my abdomen until she was kneeling in the floor before me.

My libido roared to attention as Jill reached to undo my belt. "I love ya baby?" she murmured as she fumbled with the button of my jeans before unhooking them and moving on to pull down the zipper. She nuzzled against me and kissed my covered cock as it sprang to life, while I lifted my hips from the recliner so that she could tug my pants down.

She looked so beautiful when she pulled her head back to stare into my eyes. I was all heated up and ready to go, my cock springing free from its confines. It was unusual that we would have sex on a weeknight, this being a Thursday, but this was a special occasion and it looked like we were going to get the weekend started early.

Her hand slid over to rub and squeeze my unencumbered cock, my heavy balls virulent from the manipulation. I absorbed her devilish smile the moment before she went down on me and took me into her warm, wet succulent mouth. I shuddered as her tongue enveloped my shaft and the frenulum tickled her tonsils. Jill wasn't a girl that lived to suck cock, but she knew what she was doing when she did.

Her hand slowly kneaded and jerked my cock, while the other gently massaged my scrotum. This had turned into a full service blow and it certainly had gained all of my attention. Quickly, I had gone into overdrive at my maximum hardness and sensitivity.

I couldn't help but moan, as I tingled all over, watching my lovely Jill lick my dick like it was a new trick. She seemed to enter the zone as she held the base of my seven inches in such a manner that it made her fingers look tiny and my bloated staff look larger than life.

Once again, she opened her salivating mouth and wrapped her lips around the crown of my glory, before sliding most of my sex in wantonly, slurping the fleshy hot rod. I couldn't help wrapping my fingers in her thick mane of hair and pushing down until she had accepted all of me. Ohhh, the sensations as the bulbous head tickled her tonsils... I let go, surrendered, falling back into the recliner.

My hips involuntarily arched, driving into the tightness of Jilly's sultry throat. This was all too much as she gagged and expelled the entire staff with a thick string of cock slobber trailing from her lips to the tip of my tool.

"Huh-huh-uh," she attempted to catch her breath. "I'm sorry," she whimpered, shaking her head 'No', as I gazed into her apologetic, watery eyes. "I'm just not good at this." The same type of virtue that had been displayed by Ashley before. Such sweetness, such innocence... who could not feel love in such a moment.

"Come here," I coaxed, taking her demure hands and pulling her up into me, while reaching to nuzzle her and caress her head in an attempt to help her relax, "I'm sorry... I'm the one that should apologize... you were so wonderful. It was just too much... I'm sorry." With that I pulled her face to where I could kiss her lips. Our kisses found a rhythm until we were tongue fucking with a passionate fury.

Eventually Jill had calmed and rolled atop me, trapping my exposed cock between my bare stomach and her oxford shirt covered torso. The friction of Jill pressing my shaft back into my naked belly caused a delicious sensation that had the pistol leaking droplets of seminal fluid.

She placed her arms to my sides and ground herself into me as our breaths became ragged. This semi-dry fuck continued as I pulled her up with my hands underneath the hem of her skirt, cradling her delectable white linen, panty covered ass in both of my hands. Moaning and groaning from the intensity, I felt every inch of her incredible body sliding up and down my own, even through our clothing.

In time, Jill rose to hover over me as she began to unbutton the top of her shirt. I rubbed her thighs as she rustled about, eventually receding to the floor where she casually flicked her shirt and then bra away. I took note and finagled my entangled jeans and underwear down and off of my legs and then removed the t-shirt I was wearing. We were both now completely nude, except for Jill's skirt, which for some reason she had decided not to remove.

Now disrobed, she came back and we both fell into the reclined chair with her on top. Her firm, shapely breasts mashed into my own chest as we once again fornicated with our tongues. No words were spoken. There were only the primal sounds of two animals mating in heat. She ascended above me, taking the Alpha Female position, before lowering herself to naturally sink my exposed cock into her hot, wet honey until we were conjoined completely.

We groaned into one another's mouths as my cock churned inside her buttery love. Slowly she raised and lowered herself as I matched her with every thrust. Perspiration flowed, as she unfurled herself all over me and we rocked steady in the sturdiness of the recliner.

Jill brought her head down to the side of my own. Her raspy voice tickled my inner ear as she whispered, "Fuck me. Fuck me Jimmy..." She nuzzled into my neck, licking and sucking my shoulder, the nape of my neck, and then trailing up to my jaw line, before resting her face against my own. Her hair spilled all around us as we rode together in a deliberate rhythm.

I clenched Jilly's waist in my hands as I guided her up and down my hardness, flipping us over as we stayed coupled in a now disheveled mass. I was between her legs and squarely over her, up in her face and focused on kissing, while pushing her back and up into the recliner. She pulled herself up into me, wrapping her arms and legs around my prone trunk.

We clung together with Jilly murmuring in my ear, "I love you Jimmy... I love being with you."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Babydoll Ch. 21

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds