• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Arin's Inheritance Pt. 09

Arin's Inheritance Pt. 09

12

Arin was tied to the bed, blindfolded, spreadeagled and naked.

She could not see it, but lovely red colored ropes ran from each of her wrists to the headboard corner posts, and from each of her ankles to the footboard corner posts. Underneath her were smooth purple satin sheets, whose contrast enhanced the beauty of Arin's lightly tanned body. A white pillow was beneath her head, so her brunette hair, fanned out around her head, completed the gorgeous display. Music from a CD player was audible, drifting in from another room.

Arin had been tied up like this a few times before. She was thinking, "I really, really love this."

Molly had asked her friend before, but she asked once again for confirmation, "You really like being like this?"

"I do, Miss," Arin replied promptly, since the question was in synchrony with her current thoughts. She elaborated, "When I'm in this darkness created by the blindfold, my imagination runs wild. I'm quite helpless, bound like this. I imagine being a captive, sometimes of men, sometimes of women. I imagine them looking at me, making rude comments to humiliate me. Sometimes the comments are very bawdy, describing what they plan to do to me. I know that at any moment, someone may tease and torment my body, or climb on top of me and fuck me roughly. I really get excited, imagining these things."

"I admit that I have noticed your pussy leaking after being tied up for a while," Molly acknowledged. "Sometimes it drools so much you leave a damp spot on the bed. In fact," Molly continued, "it may be doing it right now." She was already on the bed between Arin's knees. She leaned forward slightly and pulled her slut's labia a little to each side. Arin's muscles tightened briefly and the ropes creaked as she felt that unanticipated touch on her pussy lips.

Light in that well-lit bedroom gleamed off the fluids seeping from Arin's vaginal opening, confirming her arousal. "Yes, quite wet. Oh! And your clit is fully erect, you little slut!" Molly exclaimed. Indeed, that small cylinder of pink flesh was quite firm, its smooth head protruding from its protective hood. Molly wet her finger and gave the clit head a feather-soft stroke with her fingertip. Moaning, Arin again tugged at the ropes that restricted her movements, not trying to escape; just letting her muscle contractions enhance her sensitivity.

What Arin didn't know was that on this occasion, Molly was working the camera on her phone. She was silently taking photos of Arin. The room was bright enough that the images were very clear, and any incidental sounds made were being masked by the music. Before she had climbed onto the bed, Molly got full body shots of Arin from the side, thinking, "Her tits rise up so splendidly from her chest with those darkened areolae and nipples at their peak. I wish my own were nearer her size." From overhead, Molly had also taken closer images of Arin's breasts with emphasis on her areolae and upthrust nipples. Now that she had parted her friend's pussy lips, she was getting shots of Arin's open cunt oozing its fluids. "I'd love to go down on her right now and suck her until she cums, but there's not enough time," she mused regretfully.

Molly took a dildo, wet its tip in her mouth, and smoothly inserted it into Arin's vagina. It was one of the larger ones from their collection, causing Arin to lift her head and gasp as her pussy was stretched wide open. "OMG, is she going to make me cum?" Arin wondered. Her imagination kicked into overdrive, hearing taunts from her 'captors' as they took advantage of her vulnerability.

However, Molly only worked the dildo in and out briefly, getting her submissive's cunt to loosen enough to accommodate the toy's wide girth. Removing the dildo completely, Molly got an amazingly obscene picture of Arin's fully dilated vaginal opening as she heard Arin sigh in gentle frustration since her cunt was now vacant. "Wow!" Molly thought. "A little more work with this dildo, and then the next size larger, and I might actually be able to try fisting her someday. I wonder how she would feel about that?"

This set of pictures complete, Molly carefully removed Arin's blindfold.

It took Arin's eyes a few seconds to adjust to the bright light in the room. Therefore, she wasn't immediately aware that Molly was continuing to photograph her, but this time with her face fully visible!

When Arin finally became aware of what Molly was doing, her facial expressions registered several different emotions. "Oh, Miss! You're taking pictures!" caused a display of shock and surprise. This was followed by a sexy smile as her natural exhibitionism manifested itself. As she noticed Molly taking a closeup of her now messy cunt, humiliation made her instinctively try to close her thighs together, but of course the ropes prevented this. "Oh my!" Arin uttered as her tanned face visibly paled and acquired a look of fright. She now realized her identity could be recognizable from many angles in these explicit photos. She turned her head to the side, trying to bury her face in her shoulder as a flush of humiliation spread from her face downward, ultimately covering most of the upper half of her torso.

"That deep red blush really looks fetching on you, slut," Molly chortled as she took another picture.

Arin trusted her friend, but she was leery about having it too widely known what a slut she was. Sure, Jessica and Alice knew, but they were also submissives, so they shared a common secret. Clearing her throat to strengthen her voice, Arin queried, "Why are you taking these pictures, Miss?"

"I'm preparing some nice images for a little contest you are going to have, my girl," Molly replied with a grin. "Here, have a look." She held the phone where Arin could see it easily, and flicked through the pictures, loving Arin's various looks of dismay, excitement and even lust as she viewed her body on erotic display.

"Now let's get your bindings adjusted." Molly untied Arin from the four corners of the bed. She tied Arin's right wrist to her right ankle with many loops of the red cording around her forearm and calf. Next she tied cording around Arin's right elbow and knee, leaving the knot at the inside of her knee. The other end of that piece of cording she secured to the top right corner of the bed.

Molly next secured Arin's left wrist and forearm to her left ankle and calf. Another piece of the red rope tied Arin's left elbow to her left knee, again with the knot at the inside of her knee. The other end of this rope was tied to the bottom left corner of the bed, tight enough to draw Arin's knees wide apart.

Arin complacently allowed herself to be trussed up by her friend, thinking, "My Miss sure knows how to get me turned on. I couldn't cover myself now, even if I wanted."

The submissive was now on her back, giving an marvelous display of full frontal nudity. Her arms and legs were pulled apart from each other because of the way she was tied and secured. Between her arms and legs, everything was visible – her breasts, her belly, her smooth mound, her labia, even her ass hole was visible. "Hmmm. I can make this pose a bit more lewd," Molly said aloud. She took some medical tape, and taped Arin's labia sideways onto her thighs. This brought into view her vaginal opening and the pee hole above it. "Someone is going to appreciate this sight," she judged mentally.

Molly checked the clock, making sure she still had time for the final preparations. She patted her friend on her head, and said, "I'll be right back." Leaving Arin bound on the bed, she went into the attic to retrieve the rest of the items that she needed. She was gone for only a few minutes.

Coming back into the bedroom, Molly went to the head of the bed and slipped an elaborate mask over Arin's head. The mask covered the majority of Arin's hair, and also covered her forehead, eyes and cheeks. It left only her nose and mouth visible, hiding Arin's identity. Arin's brown eyes peered at Molly through the openings in the mask.

Molly turned away, and began setting up the WebCam.

"What are you doing now, Miss?" Arin asked in a quavering tone of voice.

"I'll explain in a moment, slut. I need to get this connected to the Internet." She heard Arin emit a startled gasp. But Arin remained obediently silent as Molly finished setting up the apparatus.

Glancing at the clock, Molly gauged how much time she had for an explanation. "OK, my little slut girl who thrives on humiliation," she began, "here's what we are going to do. In a few minutes, this WebCam will begin a live broadcast to a special pay-per-view website. The subscribers are probably already sitting at their screens, avidly waiting for the show to begin.

"I expect many of them are men, probably naked themselves. I imagine their cocks are stiffening, with their hands wrapped around them. That's because they're aware that they're about to see a naked woman on their screens.

"The broadcast will last exactly 15 minutes. During that time, your job, Arin, is to try to untie yourself. If you manage to get free before the broadcast ends, I'll toss you a dildo and you'll masturbate with it, displaying what you're doing directly to the WebCam, realizing that you are giving a show to all of those viewers.

"To give you a little incentive to free yourself during this broadcast, let me explain that there's a penalty if you fail to get yourself untied."

"A penalty, Miss?"

"Yes," Molly said with a smile. "You've seen all those lovely pictures that I took of you just now. Well, if you fail to untie yourself before the broadcast ends, those pictures will be sent to everyone you know, with your full name and contact information."

Arin jerked in her ropes as she heard this, clearly shocked. "Everyone I know? Even my parents?" she sputtered.

"Yes, sweetie. Everyone. Right now, with that mask on, you're anonymous. None of the viewers can see your face. So, as long as you get free within 15 minutes, lots of people will see you naked but they won't know who you are. I also suggest that as you struggle, be careful not to knock the mask off, or say your name or my name. Do you understand all this?"

"Yes Miss, I do understand it," Arin replied in a very quiet voice.

"Do you wish to safeword, my girl?" Molly inquired. In so doing, Molly was asking her friend if this was going too far. "If you safeword, I will untie you, and you just have to spend the 15 minutes masturbating for the crowd."

Arin thought it over. She considered the way she was tied. Molly had cleverly placed the knots in locations that made escape possible. But Arin wasn't positive that she could do it in 15 minutes. Her mouth was dry, and her heart was thumping hard in her chest. She thought about the penalty – her friends and family having visual evidence of her slutty nature. How ashamed and humiliated she'd be if that happened. Perversely, it was that very thought of abject humiliation that brought Arin to her decision.

Arin spoke, "No, Miss. I don't wish to safeword. I'm willing to take on this challenge for you."

Delighted, Molly leaned onto the bed and gave Arin a long, sweet kiss. "That's my good girl," she whispered. Looking at the clock, she added, "Oh. It's almost time. I'll not say anything during the entire time that we are live, But I'll be adjusting what the viewers will see, changing the angles, and zooming in and out.

"I have one other little surprise for you. I'll give you a countdown to let you know the moment the WebCam goes live. But don't start trying to untie yourself until I actually point at you. Understand?"

Arin swallowed to dampen her mouth, and nodded.

Molly checked the camera placement one last time, and then stood watching the clock's second hand as it ticked off the final seconds. Molly held up her right hand with all five digits spread apart, and then started folding them in, signaling, 4... 3... 2... 1... And they were now live.

Keeping her back to the WebCam, Molly picked up a butt plug which she had lubricated earlier. Stepping up to the bed and carefully not blocking the camera's view, she held Arin's ass cheeks apart with one hand while she inserted the butt plug into Arin's ass hole. Arin groaned loudly and tilted her head back as she felt the stretch of her anal ring. Molly gave the now fully seated butt plug a final twist, stepped out of camera view, and pointed at her girl.

Arin took her cue. Her struggles began.

"Maybe one of my hands can reach my other leg," she thought at first. With a grunt, she powered her inner thigh muscles, their contractions making bulges in her skin that radiated right up into her groin, almost like arrows pointing at her wide open cunt. Ropes creaked as Arin used her arms to try to press her thighs together. They creaked, but they didn't budge. She couldn't even swing one ankle toward the other one far enough to reach.

Molly had started with a wide angle view that displayed Arin's predicament – how her arms were bound to her legs and how her knees were bound to the bed corners. "Oh yes," she thought as she noticed how Arin's thigh muscles framed her cunt now. She smoothly zoomed in with a closeup that followed the lines of the contracted muscles until Arin's sex fully filled the screen.

The force of muscular contraction that Arin had applied to her thighs also compressed her abdomen. "Even more of her cunt juices are being pushed up out of her vaginal tunnel," Molly mentally noticed with delight. Her camera caught the glistening fluids as they trickled down from Arin's cunt to bathe the edges of the butt plug filling her ass hole. Her vaginal opening virtually winked and the butt plug poked out slightly and then was sucked back inward by her muscular efforts.

It only took Arin a minute or so to realize her current approach to freeing herself was hopeless. "I'd better try something else, and fast!" she advised herself inside her head. Switching her tactics, she lunged her torso up off the bed, trying to bring her mouth to one of the knots by the inside of her knee. This proved more fruitful, her lips grazing the knot with her first few efforts.

Between these erotic-looking lunges, Molly focused the camera on Arin's tits as they wobbled all around due to her torso movements.

"Oh shit!" Arin thought despairingly. Unable to get a good purchase on the knot her lips were grazing, Arin lurched frantically toward the knot on the other knee. This time, she was successful at grasping it in her teeth and gnawing at it. "Got it! Now, can I pull it open with my teeth?" Arin wondered, a tear or two streaming on her cheek from relief at making some progress.

Molly was able to frame the shot so that the viewers could see Arin's teeth trying to undo the knot, as well as her open, drooling cunt. "Good grief! Look at how swollen Arin's clit has become! I have to get a tight closeup of that!" Molly reflected as she manipulated the camera to do so.

Molly swept the camera back to Arin's masked face. Her friend was panting hard as her teeth finally undid the knot from the inside of her left knee. The submissive woman almost wept with relief, until she realized, "Several minutes have passed, and I've no idea how many." Her breathing was becoming ragged, and her body was dampened with sweat. Her left knee, freed from being anchored to the bed corner, allowed her to bring her legs together. Thinking of time ticking away, frantic now, she used her right hand to tug at the knot holding her left wrist to her left ankle. Her imagination was haunted by visions of the expressions on the faces of her parents and friends if they saw those pictures!

Molly smoothly gave the viewers salacious views of Arin's cunt and ass as she struggled, then her hand working the ropes, then a side view of her bent torso, with one tit poking out between her body and thigh. Each angle gave great views of gleaming, naked, luscious female flesh in motion.

Arin cried out an inarticulate whoop of triumph as her left hand was freed. She speedily untied her nearby right wrist, holding herself doubled over the entire time. When her right wrist was freed, Arin sagged her torso down onto her back, and worked the final knot on her right thigh loose. She was free! "Did I make it? Did I make it in time?" she wanted to cry out, but dared not speak. She was still uncertain whether she had made the deadline, as she lowered her legs to the bed with a sigh, keeping her pussy in full view, thighs open.

Molly checked the clock. "She did it in eleven minutes, the agile slut," she thought with a smile. "I thought it would take her longer than that."

Arin had succeeded! Molly tossed her a dildo. Still masked, Arin's lips curled into a grateful smile as she grasped the dildo in one hand, and used her other hand to guide its head to the opening of her pussy, which gently pulsated, as if seeking to suck something, anything, into its depths. The dildo slid in deeply, with a loud squishing sound.

Arin started fucking herself into a frenzy. She was so turned on that it only took a few strokes of the dildo, plus some fingering of her clit, for her first orgasm to seize her. "AAHHHHHHH!" she cried aloud as she continued pumping her cunt, writhing on the satin sheets. A large wet spot spread beneath her butt as she shook.

Molly zoomed into a closeup of the dildo as it slid in and out, showing how Arin's cunt lips clung to it as it moved outward, and then were driven back inward each time the dildo practically disappeared into her cunt depths. The closeup also reminded viewers that Arin had a double penetration going on, since her ass was still filled by the butt plug.

Arin came once more before the 15 minutes were up. This time she almost doubled over from the intensity of her climax, screaming, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" As if the onlookers couldn't tell. Her tits smacked hard against her thighs as she shoved the dildo deep and her cunt squirted juices from its edges onto her hands. The eye of the WebCam drank in this glorious sight.

The webcast ended, but Molly didn't immediately tell Arin that. She and her friend were having too much fun to cease abruptly. Molly set the WebCam aside and just reveled in the sight of her turned-on submissive pleasuring herself.

Eventually, she removed Arin's mask, wiping the sweat from her face. She quickly stripped and straddled Arin's face, grasping her hair, holding her friend's mouth to her own cunt. "Eat me, Arin!" she demanded. "I need to cum. I need to cum right now!"

Arin's mouth began devouring the fragrant pussy that was shoved into her face. She speared Molly's sopping pussy over and over with her stiffened tongue. Soon Molly keened a long sound of "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" as her cunt began disgorging her juices into Arin's mouth and onto her face. Riding her slut's face with a bucking action until her orgasm finally ebbed, Molly let go of Arin's hair and flopped onto the bed beside her.

Drawing Arin into a close embrace, Molly first licked her own cum off of Arin's face, then followed that with a series of kisses, both passionate and tender. After a while, the two friends cuddled on the bed, as Molly remarked, "We earned a lot of money today, you horny slut. Tell me, did you ever once have the feeling that you wanted to lose that contest, Arin?"

Arin's face flamed with shame as she revealed quietly, "Honestly, I think I did. The idea that you would show those photos around was rather mind blowing – and not in a bad way. That was the most exciting thing we've done yet, Miss." After a long pause, Arin continued, "Maybe next time you can add even more ropes, and tie me more tightly?"

Flabbergasted, Molly giggled and replied, "Yes. Maybe. Or maybe next time the live webcast will show one or more guys fucking you senseless, for as long as it takes them to accomplish that. Many of them offered to pay to fuck you, you know. And that was just from the advertisement I posted of your nude torso, to give them some idea of what they might see today. I imagine whole legions more of them now want to pay for the privilege of sinking their cocks into you, after having seen you in action."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Arin's Inheritance Pt. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds