• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boyfriend's Betrayal

Boyfriend's Betrayal

I feel so stupid and disgusted right now.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half, we met right after I graduated high school and he was 20 at the time. I was just starting community college and was proud to have my own apartment for the first time ever (I have also worked around 30 hours a week since starting college so I support myself). He was older than me, but struggling. I guess prior to meeting me he had been pretty into drugs, but I have never seen him do them so I really believed that was all over. And he was cute and sweet and I was kind of lonely, most of my friends having moved much farther away for college.

Anyways, we got together and he moved in with me shortly after because he was always struggling with money despite having a pretty good job at a landscaping place. Plus, it was fun to play house and have someone to come home to after all my LONG days going to classes and then working.

We had a really great sex life. Well, I thought it was great. We were both kind of kinky and after about six months we decided to try a threesome with two guys. It was really hot. I loved having two guys give me all their attention, it made me feel wanted and sexy. Our sex life was better between the two of us afterwards so we ended up doing this once or twice a month until now.

The threesomes began to come more frequently, my boyfriend would always find the guy "through friends" which never felt suspicious because, why would it be? We just hung out and I could have stopped if I didn't like the guy. I trusted my boyfriend and I never felt unsafe.

This came crashing down the other night.

I should tell you that sometimes my boyfriend's "fantasy" changes where he'll start to hang out with me and the other guy like normal, but then he just wants to watch while we fuck.

Okay, sure.

But sometimes he even goes home and wants me to spend the night at the guy's house which I thought was kind of weird, but I still thought it was just kink. Well, this happened the other night, my boyfriend and I went to the club and he introduced me to his friend. Now this guy was huge, six foot five and black as coal. I was hesitant because I have never been with a black guy before but, I thought, he was my boyfriends friend so he should be okay. We danced and had a lot of drinks and his friend was really nice and a great dancer so I began to feel a lot more comfortable about the evening.

Afterwards we went to his friend's house and I started giving my boyfriend a blowjob, when he turned me around and put me on all fours on the bed. I saw his friend in front of me standing naked. He was huge, with a massive cock that hung below swinging as he walked towards me. Apprehensively I opened my mouth and did my best to give him a blowjob while my boyfriend fucked me.

Then they turned me around again and I blew my boyfriend while his friend fucked me with his massive cock. It was painful at first but after a while I was getting really into it when suddenly my boyfriend throated me; he always does, and held me tight to him.

Just then his friend took out his cock out from in my pussy and pushed passed my tight anal ring and into my ass, I struggled to protest but heard my boyfriend tell him to push in harder so I didn't say anything and just took the pain.

After a few seconds my boyfriend pulled out and stepped back and watched as his friend started to force more of his cock into me, I grunted with each thrust and felt his massive hand on the back of my head pushing me face down into the mattress. After another minute the guy was almost all the way in me, I had such a full feeling like he was stretching my insides, just then between my grunts I heard my boyfriend say he was going to go home. I looked up towards him to protest but my head was quickly pushed back down into the mattress.

As I heard the door close as his friend really began pushing in harder trying his best to get all the way inside me with his huge cock. I grunted and grunted gritting my teeth as he pushed further into me, just then he backed out a few inches and grabbed a handful of my blonde hair pulling up hard causing me to arch my back as, with one mighty push, shoved his cock all the way in.

I wanted to scream and cry, but I did my best to just take it and let out a soft whimper as he impaled me on his cock. After a few minutes of breaking me in, he began to put me in all kinds of positions and I ended up getting ass fucked the rest of the night.

Afterwards we actually ended up having a great connection so much so that we spent the rest of the night talking in bed.

Then this guy says "I know you don't like to talk about this, but I just want to say this wasn't weird at all and I think you're a really cool person."

"What?"

"Oh sorry, your boyfriend said it turns you off to talk about this or the money, I just wanted to give you a compliment."

"What are you talking about?"

Silence.

I knew something was very wrong here. I had certainly talked to my boyfriend about my turn-offs but they were along the likes of potty play... nothing about conversation topics and what was this about money?

I felt sick. Something was up. In hindsight, I wish I would have just gotten over it and left it alone. But I did what all women do, I pried. It turns out he didn't know my boyfriend through mutual friends. They had never even met before that night. He had only answered an ad since my boyfriend had put me up for sale on craigslist.

Yup.

This hookup (and god only knows how many of the others) was a result of him putting an ad on craigslist for men to PAY MONEY to have a threesome or just straight sex with me.

And he had only paid my boyfriend $100 for me.

Needless to say I left that guys house immediately still completely sick to my stomach. I couldn't even yell at him, I was just in shock. I didn't go home though, I couldn't face my boyfriend. I texted him that my grandma was in the hospital and I was going to go to my parents' house (in the same town as my apartment) and then travel with them to visit her three hours away for the next few days. But really, I'm just at my parent's house, in the room I grew up in, trying to digest what has happened.

I'm not even 22 yet and I'm apparently a prostitute?

And my boyfriend is a pimp?

How could he do something so cruel and callous to someone he loves?

How do I tell people what happened?

I wish I could never go back to my apartment. I have to go work at my restaurant job and hope that he doesn't randomly come in and see that I'm not actually out of town until I can figure out how to deal with this situation. I wonder if I can take legal action against him, you can't just pimp someone without their knowledge or consent, can you? I have no idea how I will ever trust anyone again. I can't even think about it. I can't think about anything.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boyfriend's Betrayal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds