• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Island Day 02

The Island Day 02

1234

Note from the author:

Even though this story set off as an "Exhibitionist&Voyeur" short story, it quickly started to evolve and transcend the sub-genre. So, just for the warning, there are some parts of this story which have a little to do with exhibitionism or voyeurism. I wasn't initially planning on such story twists.

Still, it would be even more confusing if I started to publish every sequel in a different category. It will probably get even more complicated in the future sequels - as the same events might be described by multiple characters, giving the individual sequels a completely different tone. Whatever will happen, I will publish the entire story until its end in this category.

On the point of the accent of the Island's natives - as the Island is not located in the English-speaking country, imitating such a specific regional dialect was a mountain to climb. You might find it to be inconsistent. That will be so - because it actually is inconsistent in the original.

Anyways, feel free to comment and even suggest some improvements - there's nothing that couldn't be made a bit better than it is now.

Enjoy!

***

Rest of the day, after the morning spent with Lara, was rather slow and uneventful, especially compared to a morning filled with 'activities'. I made a light lunch, went for a swim in the afternoon, had a lie down under the pines with a book in my hands and earphones in my ears, and then decided to stay in for the evening. Lara said that she'll spend the rest of the day with her friend (Interestingly, she was the first one on my mind when thinking who I could spend my time with), and I had time to meet the locals. Ante was a guy who didn't bother with going around spreading the news about arrivals and departures from the Island, so it was probable that none of the people I liked even knew I came. I had a couple of movies on my tablet, so I decided to hook it up to my TV (one that wasn't even connected to an outside source of signal - it was never used to actually watch TV, and I was rather proud of that fact) and just let myself doze off. I actually noticed that I haven't put one piece of clothing on me since the morning, and I was enjoying it immeasurably. Especially after months spent in winter cold and multiple layers, followed by heat and humidity endured in suits and similar combination.

It all went according to plan. I was watching some comedy and sipping a cold beer when I heard someone passing by the house. Whoever it was, that person was alone, because I heard only one pair of flip-flops. Steps continued on in the direction of the sea. Night swimming, or rather twilight swimming, since it was around 9:30 PM and some light was still visible in the western sky, just enough to be able to walk around. Still, this part of the coast wasn't so popular for night swimmers. You had to know pretty well where are the safe spots to enter and come out of the sea without getting cut on a sharp rock or stepping on a sea urchin. I presumed it was someone local. Who might, or might not drop in later. I went for "not" and continued to watch the movie. Soon a quiet splash was heard, and it became silent again.

Some fifteen minutes later, my beer bottle was empty. So I decided to go to the fridge and have another one. While I was rearranging stuff in the overstuffed fridge, I didn't notice the flip-flop of the flip-flops approaching the house. Just as I sorted everything and started to close the refrigerator, the anti-mosquito door screen opened.

To clarify the situation: the cottage was small, built of the light beige colored stone and pine wood, with the usual Mediterranean brick-red tiled roof. It was about 540 square feet in size. Inside it was basically just one big open space, except the toilet. It had two doors on the opposite sides - one looking at the beach - let's call them the front door, with a small porch in front of it. The other, "back" door opened towards the pine forest and a little backyard consisting of a table with chairs, stone-made barbecue and some trees and flowers. The front door opened directly into the living room/dining room/kitchen. Bathroom i.e. shower and the sink were opened, and the person showering could hide from the view by a provisional shower curtain, which I haven't closed in years. I had plans to separate the bathroom with some drywall, but the idea remained just a theory as I never saw a need for it. The back door was directly next to the tub. Directly above the living space was an open platform with a huge bed and one closet. The house had plenty of windows, as well as exterior shutters that closed only when it was cold or the place was empty for a longer period. As it was in the middle of the pine growth, it was in the shade for the majority of the day and everything was opened up all the time I was there. Only mosquito nets were covering the window frames. I didn't even close the solid doors, just the anti-mosquito door screens which prevented mosquitoes and other bugs entering the house. It was a tiny Island, so thefts and burglaries were an unknown concept here. There was no reason to close anything, especially as the breeze coming from the outside was the perfect air-conditioning.

Which basically meant that whoever was coming into the house could see everything inside even before entering it. At that particular moment, it was me, naked, holding a beer in my hand. And that someone was Anita.

Just as I closed the fridge, I lifted my head because I heard the screen closing. I saw Anita, standing there wrapped in a towel barely covering her from her bosom to her thighs. She was holding bikini parts in her hands, which meant that she was naked under that towel. And she saw me. All of me. I quickly covered my equipment with a beer bottle, which proved as a terrible idea, since the bottle was freezing cold. I removed the bottle even faster and opened the fridge again, standing behind the provisional cover. Anita started laughing.

"Oh Jeez... What'cha doin'?"

I'm really not shy - a point which was proven by the events of the morning - but this was Anita. Little Anita. It felt inappropriate for her to see me naked, especially when I remembered all the thoughts I had about her during last night and this morning.

"Oh, well... You surprised me."

"Are ya nude? Oh c'mon, what'cha hiding there, like I've never seen a willy on a man. Ya shamin'? Is it small or sumthin'?" She started laughing.

I looked down. It really wasn't in a showpiece state now, courtesy of the icy bottle treatment. Even more, I couldn't really explain the real reason for my sudden 'shyness.' Hell, I had problems explaining them to myself.

"Actually, yes. It's smallest ever!" I tried to be funny. For a moment, there was a disappointed look on her face, but I quickly forced a laugh out so she realized I was joking.

"Eh, ya blokes. As if the World is spinning roun' your wieners. They all look alike when hanging, who gives a damn. Anyways, I went for a swim, and as I was passin' by I remembered that Pops told me to tell ya' that he'll fish out some munch tomorrow, so we can prepare it over here at ya'r place. Ya OK with it?"

OK, I was a bit more relaxed now. So, the traditional dinner was gonna be tomorrow.

"I'm always OK with it. Hell, I'm on vacation. You're also coming, right?"

"Of course, wouldn' miss it for anythin', we need to catch up. Haven' seen each other for a century or so. And Pops said ya make nasty fish and squids, so I gotta try me some" - she winked. She was always a foodie, and I was really proud of my culinary abilities.

"I'll be honored then to prepare whatever will be on the menu for the young lady."

"Oh! Could ya please give me some water? I'm thirsty as a horse, swam across the cove and back."

"I don't have it cold, sorry." That meant that I would have to move from the safety of the fridge and walk a few steps to the tap. Moreover, I would have to carry the glass to her. Or she could just decide to go there herself and pour a glass.

"Eh, tap's OK, no worries."

"You want a beer? Or juice maybe?" I was trying to avoid leaving the fridge by any means necessary.

"Oh, no. I really need water." I couldn't miss that the corners of her mouth slightly curved upwards. Damn. She actually wanted the only drink which required me to walk naked in front of her. That cheeky girl.

"OK... You sure you don't want a beer?" I tried for the last time, she might change her mind.

"Nah, not a beer lover. C'mon pleeeease, I'm really thirsty..."

OK, here it went. I took a deep breath, turned around and closed the fridge behind me. I felt the stare on my ass. I felt good and guilty at the same time. I threw a quick peek down. My cock was back to normal, together with the balls. I had no more options, so I decided to fake coolness, still minding not to turn my front side directly towards her. As I took the glass from the shelf and opened the tap, knowing it will take some time for the cold water to come, I started the small talk routine.

"So, you come here often for a swim?"

"Ah come on, this is my favorite place on the Island, I was comin' here for solo swims since I was yay big" - she showed about four feet of height with her hand. "Ever since that Slovenian owned this cottage. If I could, I would evict you out and stay here for the whole summer."

"No way. This is my private little piece of heaven. Anyway, you must have been here a couple of times when I wasn't here?" I asked the question intentionally, remembering the smell on my bed.

"Well, no, just... When I was passing by and Pops asked me to open it up a bit." She visibly blushed. I knew she came here much more often than she cared to admit.

The water was finally cold enough and I poured her a full glass. I turned around to give it to her, trying to hold the glass "naturally" - covering the important bits. Not only did my plan ultimately fail, but it actually made her look down. And kept her stare down as I approached her. I raised the glass up to her shoulder height, but her stare didn't follow the glass. This stalemate lasted for a couple of seconds until I decide to draw her attention.

"Your water?"

"Eh? Oh yeah... Thanks." She flinched suddenly and grabbed the glass out of my hand. She tilted the glass and started gulping too fast. It seemed that the embarrassment transferred from me to her. She drained it in a second and - belched like a lumberjack. We started laughing. It reminded of those past years when I was teaching a 9-year old her how to burp. On one hand, she mastered it excellently, on the contrary, it made me feel guilty again - it's little Anita, for God's sake!

"There, see how you taugh' me" - she said while laughing. "I can sing the anthem when I drink the carbonated drink." This made me laugh too.

"Forget the anthem, you're grown up now. It's time for Mozart."

"Yaaa, Ode to Joy, and the whole quire at that. So that the Island women can go and pray for me in the church later."

The kid had a sense of humor, and it made me happy. I forgot that I was naked. On the other hand, she didn't. She looked down. Her face was facing my face, but her eyes kept rolling downwards.

"You want more water?" I asked trying to stop her staring.

"Ya, sure, thanks..." She pushed the glass in my hand absentmindedly.

I turned around quickly and went to fill up the glass.

"Luvly luvly" - she muttered through her teeth, maybe even unaware of it. But I heard her loud and clear. And it made me proud. Even my dick grew a bit.

"What?" I pretended I didn't hear her.

"Eh? Oh, nothin'... Nothin'." She probably just realized she said it out loud.

I brought her the glass, this time without the hiding routine. This time, she was also more focused. She was looking into my eyes, and it seemed that her eyes were a tad brighter than before. She took the glass silently and slowly drank. She left the sip.

"Ah, now I'm super. Well, I'll be off, Pop's probably got the dinner ready."

"What are you eating? Reheated fish?"

"You idiot" - she laughed at my lame joke and punched me in the chest. "We'll just 'ave a snack. Some prosciutto and cheese. Are ya gonna go to the Town later?"

"Nah, I'm resting tonight. The Sun and the beach wore me out." That was part of the truth, at least.

"Ya, I believe you that." The way she said it shook me a bit. I remembered the morning and I probably grinned without control, and she saw it. "Anyways, ya see there's no problem in ya bein' naked in front of me. Nothin' to be ashamed of, believe you me."

I didn't know how to react. That was probably a compliment, but it sounded so unreal when considered that it looked like a girl so much younger than me is pumping my self-esteem like I was some kid. Moreover, the complimentor was a girl I knew since she was of "Boys, yuuuuck" age. I just grinned stupidly and muttered: "Thanks."

She looked down again and smiled with satisfaction. This kid became the devil. I had a feeling that it was all just her masterfully directed role play. Suddenly she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. In doing so, she practically leaned on me, and I was confident that she managed to brush an exposed part of her body against my dick.

"I'll go now. See ya tomorrow - for dinner, if not sooner."

"Sure thing, say hi to Ante for me" - I said, standing naked in front of his daughter. Oh man.

"Sure will!" She moved towards the door. Her towel was barely reaching half of her ass, and the view almost made me dislodge my jaw. Her slit was slightly visible through the narrow space between her thighs. My body immediately forgot about all the sexual exercise - nay, one of the most magnificent fucks of my life - it had in the morning, and the pecker began to show signs of life. Although I was not a religious person, I started praying in my mind for her not to turn around. Suddenly she stopped half a step from the door. And decided to put on her panties, there and then. She bent down to pull one leg through them, making her towel raise up and uncover her whole butt. She seemed a bit clumsy doing that, and her towel almost slipped completely off of her. Now she was holding it in place with one hand why using the other to pull the other leg through the opening. I was entirely sure that this was all done on purpose, because she never looked back at me, although she knew perfectly well that I was standing not even 15 feet behind her and then I certainly wasn't looking at the ceiling. Just as I was completing my thought, her towel fell down on the floor. She snorted and bent down to pick it up, before pulling her panties up to her knees, clearly not in a rush to get covered. Her small, narrow, completely shaved pussy was fully exposed. My cock was erect and I couldn't hide it anymore - at least, not without making a disturbance in the scene. Only one thought raced through my mind: 'Oh shit, if she turns around now, I don't even want to imagine what will happen.'

But she didn't look back. She put on her panties and upper part of her bikini and then wrapped herself in the towel again. All that without a word or even a glance in my direction. She opened the door and exited. She almost turned the corner, when she leaned back and waved bye to me standing in the middle of the room with my raging hard-on. I waved back. If she did notice my erection, she didn't show.

I didn't know what to think anymore, this was all a bit crazy. First the morning with Lara, now this unexpected and most unusual encounter with Anita. With one gorgeous and incredibly sexy young woman. It seemed that karma was rewarding me for something. I stood in the middle of the room and reran the mental recording of the last couple of minutes.

I started to fondle my balls, with beautiful young ass and pussy of Anita in my mind, then shifting my thoughts to Lara and her smile, her ass, her hot pussy that tasted and smelled so amazingly... I played with myself, jerking off and massaging my balls. My dick was as hard as if hadn't came for three days.

Anita and Lara were simultaneously in my head, not as competitors but as one phenomenal compound. I was inside one of her, then the other, entertaining their tits, asses... It started to boil inside of me and I came again. I spurted all over the floor and moaned loudly. I wanted them - individually, together, in any way possible... The possibility that this could be one legendary vacation started to occur to me. If all this continued, of course.

I released my softened schlong from the grip and went to wipe the semen of the floor. As I came by the sink, I looked in the mirror and noticed that I was grinning as if I was high as a kite. Yeah, that was it. Probably the version of life that almost anyone would want. Going from severe sexual drought, in less than 24 hours, to the situation where I had sex with the strange, beautiful woman in the morning, while the other beautiful woman was at the same time apparently showing interest in doing a lot of naughty stuff with me - and me being ambivalent whether my desired response to her flirting would be appropriate or just downright wrong. Like they say: When the wheel starts turning...

I gave up thinking, slumped back in the sofa and continued to watch the movie. I don't know at what moment I dozed off, but I know I did it feeling happy and relaxed, after a long time.

***

The next day was pure leisure, without any events that would be interesting enough to be a part of the story. I went to my favorite rock in the morning. Afterward, I hopped to the Town to say hi to the people I knew, had some coffee and lunch, then headed back to my cottage for some siesta and an afternoon swim. I still wasn't in socializing mode and full Islanders' "lifestyle", which mostly consists of hanging around with one or more different people throughout the day (depending on their schedules), so I was still enjoying my moments of solitude on my beach spot.

Fortunately, it was still not the full season, the tourists were rare and no one decided to come there for a swim. Honestly, I was expecting Lara's and mine "audience" from yesterday, but it seemed they changed their location. I read half a good book, listened to a lot of great music (Marley, Jazzanova, Calexico...), and then headed back to the cottage around 6 o'clock to prepare everything for dinner. Ante would usually come by around 7 or 7:30, bringing cleaned off fish, squid or other seafood, and I would just season it and toss it on the grill.

I took a walk through the grove around the house, collecting enough pinecones and dried wood for the fire. The drought was visible because there was an abundance of dry, fallen off branches laying around. I set up everything in the fireplace and lit up the fire. It would take at least forty minutes for the live coal to form, and then subside a bit so that the fish don't burn up. I sat in the deck chair next to the grill, lit up a cigarette and started daydreaming. I tried to avoid the prevailing themes, but I just couldn't. I also wondered where Lara was. I haven't met her since our encounter the previous morning, and I had a burning desire to repeat at least some part of that meeting. Still, it's not as if I lamented the thought too much. She was on the Island for as long as I will be, so it was almost inevitable that we will meet in the next few says. Mmmmm, those beautiful perky nipples and contagious smile...

However, I quickly redirected my thoughts on Ante and Anita. I was thinking how the yesterday's meeting will affect the dinner conversation. It's not as if she was drunk yesterday, which could make her uncomfortable. Again, her dad would be present, so it was hard to expect any sexual tension in the air. For now, I decided to deposit the whole theme in the safe hidden somewhere in the far corner if my mind's thinking room, and to rather concentrate on the familiar stories that were on the menu of Ante's and mine dinners.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Island Day 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds