• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Little Stretch Never Hurt Anybody

A Little Stretch Never Hurt Anybody

I'm going to tease the fuck out of you on the way back to your place. I'm going to kiss your neck and rub your cock through your pants, then I'm going to take it out and stroke it, I'll get up a lick up it, I'll do that for a few minutes till it's really turning you on and I'll take it into my mouth, I'll suck till you grab my head and then I'll deep throat till I choke because I know you love the sound.

If you want to come then I'll let you come in my mouth and either swallow or let it run down my boobs. Then I'll sit back and do nothing till we get to the house making you crave my mouth.

Once we get there you'll take me to your room and start kissing me I'll pull you onto me on the bed and grab your face and kiss it biting your lip, you'll kiss down to my neck and give me a big hickey then smaller ones to my nipples were you bite just hard enough to make my back arch and me grip your hair.

You'll trail your finger down and rip my pants off and grab my hips, pulling them to your face you kiss them and pull my thong off, then go down and lick me, when I start moaning you'll go up and bite my clit lightly to distract me and suddenly you have two fingers stretch my tight pussy open and you realize you're really going to have to force your big cock in me.

After you get me to squirt you take off your pants and line your cock to my pussy. You kiss me and then all I feel is you push my legs back and your huge cock pushes in and I scream. You put your hand on my throat and tell me that I'm going to take it all whether I like it or not, once you get enough in you start pumping in and out while I'm moaning like crazy, my pussy starts getting cream on your cock, making it easier to slide the whole thing in, I arch my back and moan your name, my nails digging into your back.

You pull out and flip me over, spread my legs and shove it back in and I pull forward because you're cock is stretching me to the limit. I start whimpering and it only turns you on more. You slap my ass and pull my hips back, one hand comes up and grips my hair at the same time I move my hands to my clit and start rubbing, you feel me squeeze around you and squirt.

You know I'm close to coming so you tell me to ride you backwards so you can see my pussy stretching around your cock. You lay down and pull me over your cock, it's super tight this way that you struggle to get it in but once you do you shove me down onto it and I feel like you just split me in half. But I love it and I start riding up and down and you spit on your hand and tell me to spread my cheeks, you shove your finger in and my pussy squeezes your cock so hard it hurts my pussy and I pause, you tell me keep going or your putting in my ass. I keep riding your cock and now your finger. You pull both out and push me into the bed ass up.

You pull out a rope and tie my arms to the bed. You then spit on my asshole and try to push your cock in, I try to pull away but can't. You tell me I wasn't riding hard enough and push in. I scream and pull away but you pull my hips back and force deeper telling me that's what I get for pulling away, you slowly press in and you get half in, you start fucking my ass slowly going deeper and faster, I eventually take it all and am moaning so loud your roommates hear.

You start to pound and by now I'm screaming. I ask you if I can come and you tell me no and full force slam in. I scream so loud and you start to come telling me to come with you, I come and it drips down my thighs, you cum in my ass and it goes down my thighs too. You get in front of me and force your come filled cock in my mouth till it's clean.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Little Stretch Never Hurt Anybody

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds