• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Master's Wish Ch. 02

A Master's Wish Ch. 02

12

To follow along with this story, please read “A Master’s Wish” before you start this. The overwhelming response from the first story greatly encouraged me to continue. I’ve already plotted out at least 2 more, maybe 3, storylines about the first one. And yes, there will be more taboos to be broken when this story line is finished. Once again, to all those that sent me feedback, thank you. My Master is very pleased with his girl.

When Master left the apartment, my daughter and I just stood there and stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. With a cry and a rush of tears, I collapsed to the floor. Lindsey crouched down beside me and held me in her arms. “Mom, mom, are you okay?” she was so worried as I just curled up on the floor crying.

“I’m so sorry, baby girl, I didn’t mean for you to get into this with me. I never planned for this to ever happen. But Master is a very determined man. I had to obey, darling, I had to!” I struggled thru my crying with the words. She just held me in her arms and rocked me back and forth.

“It’s okay, mom, I swear it’s okay. To tell you the truth, I kinda liked it. I was surprised at how much pain you could take, mom. Does it really turn you on to be whipped like that?”

I had to chuckle at her words. “Oh, poppet, your mother can take a lot more than what you witnessed, a whole lot more. I told her about times when my body was a mass of bruises that I wore with pride. They were hidden from the public, mind you, but I was proud of them all the same. I sat up and looked at her in the eye. “Lindsey, I love what this man can do to me. Never in my life have I been this happy. All those years I spent in relationships where I was in control always ended in disaster. He gives me what I need and in return I show him my appreciation for what he does to me. I told him very early on that he was a dark ride and I’ve bought every ticket I could find.”

She laughed at my statement saying that once again her mother was being weird. We both laughed together there on the floor. It was then I realized that we were both naked. I backed off just a little bit, but she grabbed my hand and asked me a question that would have floored me if I weren’t already on the floor.

“Mom, do you think I could try at being submissive? I never done it, but I think if I were to ask Dean about it, he would be pleased to do so, wouldn’t he?” She had a look in her eye that reminded me of my own self when I first started the road to submission.

“Oh, baby, you have no idea what you may have gotten yourself into.” I laughed so hard, I felt back on the floor rolling like a crazed person. “Dean is the perfect man to ask, that pervert would jump on the bandwagon so fast, heads would spin.” Lindsey thought about this and started to laugh along with me. I guess she recalled the Christmas presents he just gave her, a pair of black silk stockings, a penis lollipop, and a Santa Claus vibrator. He told her that he wanted to watch her use it on herself the first time she tried it. I bet she now knows he was serious in his offer.

“Say….do you still have that Santa vibrator?” A plan formed in my mind and we sat there discussing it. As we were talking, her hand started to caress my arm. I took her hand and said, “No, baby, let’s save this for when we next get together with Dean. Anything I do has to be in front of him, especially if it’s the first time for me. He will be watching my face to see the rush of emotions. That gets him excited just as much as anything else he does to me.”

So we planned for the next time she came to visit. I knew this would be the hardest secret for me to keep from my Master. In the meantime, while waiting for Lindsey to return, I went thru many sessions with my Master, being forced to reveal to him that I enjoyed eating out my daughter’s pussy, having her whip me in punishment, sucking Master’s cum out of her pussy, and degraded me for enjoying it. I loved every moment.

The day my daughter was to return to visit arrived. Prior to her visit, I had asked Master if I could come over to his place for my weekend away from work. I picked a weekend that I knew that he would be coming home and had the next two days off. I made arrangements at work for an extra day off. Everything was set.

As Lindsey and I were driving to Master’s place, we chatted about other things in order to avoid what obvious nervousness there was about the upcoming evening. Then she asked me, “Mom, was Dad into this, too?” I paused before I gave her my answer.

“In a way, yes he was. But at that time I hadn’t a clue as to what being in a Master/slave relationship was like other than what I had read in books. We played simple tie-me-up games, and one time he had me sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed, collared and secured to the bedpost, but that was about all it was. Your dad just didn’t have what it took to be the Master I needed. I guess if he did, we would have still been married by now.”

She remained silent for a while then changed the subject. We talked about all sorts of things that a normal mother and daughter would speak about.

Soon we arrived at Master’s place. I’m not allowed to keep his house key so he had devised a system for me to enter whenever I am there in his absence. The key is locked in the storage place next to his front door for which only the two of us have the combination to. I opened the lock and door, retrieved the key, and returned the lock in place. We walked into the place and I sent Lindsey to the bedroom to place the two bags we had brought in the closet. I quickly looked about and noticed that it needed a slight dusting and the dishes could be loaded up in the washer. She returned from the bedroom and asked how much time did we have. I checked my watch and knew he would be home in three hours.

“We need to tidy up a bit, girl, so let’s get that out of the way. I’ll fix up the bedroom and you can start with the dusting and the dishes.”

“Aw, Mom, I hate doing dishes! Do I have to?” I turned to her and in my most commanding tone, “Lindsey, if you want to be submissive, you must learn to obey commands. Dean will not allow you to whine about doing something you may not like. Get used to it. I had to and so must you. Now get to it!” I raised my voice just a bit to let her know that this was no game. She looked at me, daring me, but then turned to start on the dishes. I walked down the hallway to the bedroom. I retrieved my bag and placed it on the bed. I opened it and pulled out what I thought might be useful for tonight. I had this vision in my head on how to present my daughter to Master as a surprise gift for him. I could hear her in the other room cleaning up. I didn’t tell her this for fear that she might back out on me before I even started this venture. Now she was here, I knew it was up to me to present the idea of having my daughter trussed up to my Master’s pleasure. I pulled out of my bag the soft ropes that both Master and I keep in both of our homes. I laid them aside and got his dark green ropes out instead, knowing that was his favorite colour. I also pulled out of his collection, the ball gag, blindfold, and leg irons. I found the key and tested them to make sure that they would unlock. Out of my bag I took out my favorite flogger and the leather paddle he gave me. Tho I had brought the butt plug, I left it in the bag. If it was needed, I would be hopefully be able to get it at a moment’s notice. When I got all that I thought would be needed for the evening, I heard Lindsey come down the hallway.

“Mom, I finished cleaning. What do you want me to do next?” she had an anxious look in her eyes. I told her to shower and make sure she was squeaky clean. I knew that she kept her pubic hair trimmed but I told her that it needed to be retouched if needed. She went to get her bag and took off to the bathroom. “Oh yeah, baby, did you bring those stockings that Dean gave you?”

“Yes, mom, I did. I remember him saying that some men like stockings and I kinda thought he was one of those. I also brought the Santa vibrator, too, mom. Just in case he wanted to watch me play with myself with it.” I reached out to hug her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

“You are certainly your mother’s daughter.” I laughed. With a swat on her ass, I sent her to the bathroom to shower. She yelped like a little puppy and laughing set off to the bathroom. I returned to my former train of thought and was still setting up the scene in the bedroom when the phone rang. I’m not allowed to answer the phone and to wait for the answer machine to kick in. When it did, I heard my Master’s voice on the other end.

“Pick up the phone, slut, I know you are there.” I did so. “So, what surprise does my slut have for me? I’ll be getting off work in an hour. Should I come straight home or do I need to stop some where?” He had an excited tone to his voice. I have never pulled a surprise on him before, it sounded like he was dying of curiosity.

“Master, this girl would like it if you came straight home after work. May we order in for pizza?” So much depended on his coming home as soon as possible. I was afraid that my daughter would chicken out. Besides, after I got her bounded up like I planned to, I know that if she were to remain too long in that position, she might take fright, change her mind, and possibility hurt herself trying to break free.

“That sounds like a good idea slut. I’ll be home in 90 minutes. Bye.” For once I was happy that it was a short call. Lindsey just emerged from the bedroom, head wrapped in a towel, and sparkling.

My daughter is a looker, even if she weren’t my child. She has the full youthful breasts, much fuller than mine were at her age. I felt a twange of jealousy. Oh well, we always wish our children to have more, and she got that in her breasts. Last February, we both had our noses pierced. It was one of our mother/daughter moments. Seeing the small ring in hers gave me an idea later on, some time in the future.

“Okay, poppet, we have less than ninety minutes to get this set up. Are you really ready for this? Once we start, there is no going back.” She hesitated for a couple of moments and nodded her head slowly. I could see the fear in her eyes, but she was brave. I was never so proud of her as I was at that moment.

“Good. Hurry, get your hair dry and get ready.” she returned to the bathroom. I then got out the rest of the one last thing I thought was needed, my nipple clamps. I quickly set all the items aside, out of view, but within easy reach. She walked in the room and stood there. I tossed her the garter belt and stockings. She snickered at herself as she fastened the belt on her.

“Mom, does Dean like this stocking thing? He really meant what he said about how stockings are wrongly underrated?” I had to laugh at her comment.

“Oh, baby, you have no idea what you are fixing to do. Dean will let you know what he wants. All I can tell you is that you should just roll with it. Open yourself to yourself.”

She was putting on the stockings as we spoke. I then told her to kneel on the bed, at the foot of it. Master’s bed has four posters of massive girth. Perfect for binding his slut to the bed. She got into place. I took one hand and stretched it to one of the posts. I then took the dark green rope and tied it around her wrist. I tested it to make sure she couldn’t get free. I then took the other end of the rope and started to wrap it around the post after I tied it securely, I walked to the other post and repeated with her other hand. It shook the tiniest bit.

“Scared, sweetheart?” I asked.

“Yes mom, I am. What if it hurts too much? Can I stop it?” she now had a bit more fear in her eyes than before. I tried calm her down by telling her it was okay to be very scared at first. “If you like we could have a safe word for you at first. Dean will understand. Trust the both of us, darling. I will never let you get hurt.”

I, too, was trembling, but it was inside. I wasn’t about to let her see how equally scared I was for her. I was remembering the first time I was tied up back when I was young, about her age now. As I was lost in thought, I went behind her and grabbed the leg irons. She had turned her head at the noise they made.

“Mom, what are those?” She looked at them and I could see that she was starting to get second thoughts. I very calmly told her what they were and that it was part of the deal. I took one of her ankles and clicked one of the cuffs on it. As it confined her foot, she tried to move her leg free. I swatted her ass, telling her to sit still.

“You have to accept whatever is done to you, girl. No one will purposely hurt you. But you must understand that this confinement is part of the game. I, for one, think that it helps me feel more by being bound as such, and have even learned to love it. I hope you will too.” As I talked, I took her other ankle and cuffed it to the other end of the leg irons. She was secured. I stood back to admire my handiwork. There was my daughter, tied to the bedposts by her wrists and her ankles locked into leg irons.

“Struggle, see if you can escape.” I told her. She pulled on the ropes, testing them. She was tied well and I saw that the ropes weren’t too tight on her wrists.

I then reached for the ball gag and showed it to her. “This is so that the neighbors don’t hear your screams as you are whipped. Also Master will want you to learn to accept punishment silently as he can’t always be taking the gag off and on when you are to suck his cock.”

“Gee, Mom, aren’t you talking a bit harsh? Will I have to suck him, too?” I so much wanted to grab her by the hair and tell her that slaves are supposed to be skilled at cocksucking best, but I thought that Master would be the one to tell her that, not me.

“Just open your mouth and accept the gag, honey. It will be all explained later.” She hesitated for a second, and then opened her mouth for the gag. I gently shoved the ball in her mouth, making sure that it was in properly, and then snapped it into place. She didn’t like the feel of it, but I told her that she will get used to it soon enough.

Now I had her where I wanted her for the final part of my plan. This part I didn’t tell her. As she was trying to get accustomed to the gag, I went behind her to the table to where the blindfold was. I felt that she would readily accept her fate if she were blindfolded at first. Also I knew from personal experience, be unable to see enhanced the feelings that she would very soon be sensing.

I hid the blindfold behind me and walked back to the foot of the bed. She looked up at me and fear registered in her eyes. “Scared, baby?” I asked. She nodded her head. “Are you getting excited, too? I asked softly. She looked at me and slowly nodded her head. I so much wanted to slip my hand between her legs and see for myself if she was wet, but I had to restrain myself. My Master should be the first to feel her wet and dripping pussy. But I did walk back and looked for myself. Sure enough, she was wet. I quickly returned to her head.

“There’s one more thing I need to do, poppet,” I whisper softly, making sure that she was relaxed. When I felt the moment was right, I quickly blindfolded her. She started to jerk in her bonds. I held her head in my hands, telling her that it is for her own good. She tried to break free, but I knew she was secured. I kissed her on the forehead. “You will thank me later for doing this.” I then looked up at the time. I had only 30 minutes left before Master was to be home. Another kiss on her head, and I stepped away from her.

I took a fast shower, got myself ready, went back to the bedroom and lit some candles and a stick of incense, and turned out the lights. I went to the living room and knelt by the door to wait for Master to enter. I heard his step as he approached the door. I place my head on the floor so his first view of his slave was her naked form bowing to him. As he walked in, he didn’t say a word at first, but I know he noticed that the dusting had been done and without looking he knew the dishes were in the dishwasher. He set his stuff from work down and stood in the center of the living room.

“Come here, slut.” He ordered. I crawled to him and stopped before him with my head down. “Look up, girl.” when I did, I saw that he was indeed very excited about whatever my surprise was. “Now, slut, just what and where is my surprise? I’ve thought about it for the past few days haven’t a clue as to what a slut like you could do to surprise her Master.”

“Permission to speak, Master.” I asked. He nodded his head. “Master, may this girl blindfold you so she could guide you to the bedroom for your gift?” I trembled in fear as I so much wanted him not to just walk down there and spoil it all for me.

“If that is what you need to do, then I guess I’ll allow it.” Whew! I breathed a sigh of relief. He was letting me do this my way. I crawled to where I had place a soft black scarf and with my teeth, brought it back to him. He gave me permission to rise, and as soon as I stood up, I tied it around his head, making sure he couldn’t see.

“This better be good, slut, or I’ll have your hide for this.” He snickered. I led him down the hallway. The faint glow of the candles guided me towards the bedroom door. I could see Lindsey on the bed, very tense, scared. The glow from the candles made the sight on the bed all the more enticing. I led Master to the foot of the bed and then stepped aside, kneeling.

“Master, you may remove the blindfold.” I watched as he untied the scarf that covered his face. As soon as his eyes adjusted to the darkened room, he saw my daughter on his bed. The look on his face as he gazed at my partially nude daughter, tied by her wrists, leg irons on her ankles, gagged and blindfolded was priceless. He looked at her, then at me, and back at her. He turned to me and motioned for me to crawl to him. When I was positioned in front of him, he leaned down to cup my face and lifted me till I was standing. He looked over my shoulder at my daughter once again.

“You did this for me? I am truly surprised, slut, truly surprised.” He kissed me soundly. “Is she willing to do this? Does she know what is required of her?” The questions spilled form him rapidly.

“Yes, Master, Lindsey knows what she is in for. But you should show her a taste of what’s in store for her so she can make the decision of whether or not she wants to continue. I took the liberty of telling her that she is to have a safe word. But since she is gagged, may I suggest we place something in her hand so if it gets too much for her to handle, she can drop it and let us know to stop.”

He smiled at me and then faced my daughter. “Nod your head yes or no to my questions, girl. Now, do you understand what is going to happen to you?” she shook her head yes. “Do you consent to all of this?” Another nod from her. He then cast me aside, telling me to kneel, and stopped at the side of the bed. He looked down at my daughter, taking his hand and stroked her body. He reached under and held her tit, rolling the nipple between his finger and thumb, tweaking it just a little. Lindsey jerked a bit from the tweak. With his other hand he caressed her ass, which was framed in black from the garter belt and stockings. At first she flinched at his touch, but he slapped her ass, telling her to be still. “A submissive must accept the hands on her always.” she knelt there without moving. As his hands moved about her body, he silently indicated to me to crawl to the foot of the bed and stay there. Not knowing what he had in mind, I did so. I could see the expressions on my daughter’s face as he continued to caress her.

When he reached her pussy lips, she broke position and tried to jerk away. Master once again slapped her ass again. “Be still, bitch, or I’ll give you something to jerk about with.” I heard her whimper behind her gag. Master heard it too and smiled to himself. He loves to hear his slut whimper and now her daughter is doing the same. He returned his hand to her pussy lips and ran it up and down. “My, my, my, she is as wet as you get, slut. He then dipped a finger in her pussy, pushing and pulling it out. I could her moan. I then noticed that she didn’t have anything in her hand to signal us, so I took the end of one of the ropes on her wrist and made her open her fist to take it. I took her head in my hands and kissed her cheeks while the Master fingered her pussy. I looked up at Master and saw him looking at us women. With a free hand, he motioned for me to caress her tits while he finger fucked her. As soon as both of his hands were on her again, I reached up and took a tit in my hands. The sudden feeling of two sets of hands on Lindsey was a bit much for her and she started to buck again. Master grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Master's Wish Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds