• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Earning the Grade

Earning the Grade

"Well, there is something you can do," I said.

"What? I'll do anything!" she responded, naïve to what I was asking. "I'm desperate. If I don't get at least a D in this class, I won't graduate."

"Points-wise, you can't possibly get a D. You've missed too many assignments. But, sometimes, students in similar situations take it upon themselves to do some extra work... to impress me."

"Like what?" she asked, still not getting it.

"Sometimes, when students are struggling in class, we can find some work outside of the classroom that you can do to make up for it. It's really up to the student, though. She has to be willing to go the extra mile do what needs to be done."

Michaella just stared at me, finally starting to grasp what I was suggesting. "Dr. Thomas, are you saying what I think you're saying?"

I stood up and walked around my desk to her. She was going to say yes, even if she didn't know it yet. They always say yes when graduation is on the line and this one was particularly obvious from the start. She walked into my office in a little, brown dress that showed just a little bit of cleavage and a lot of leg. She gave me some story about heading to a social after but it was obvious what she was doing. I spend half my day having hot little students like Michaela try to use their bodies to get what they want.

Fine, if she wanted to use her body to get a better grade, I was going to help her.

I put my hands on her shoulders. I could feel her tense up. "Michaella, what you're asking for his a really big deal. I have 45 students who did the work they needed to do to earn the grade they deserve. Why should just give you a better grade if you aren't willing to work for it?"

She turned her head, looked up at me, and said her voice shaking a little bit, "I am willing to work for it. Just tell me what you need me to do and I'll do it."

"Good," I responded as I shut the door to my office. It was late and no one was around but I wanted to ensure privacy.

I turned back to her. She looked up at me, nervously. I put my hands on her face, gently, and said, "Relax, Michaella, you know what to do."

She reached for my belt and started undoing my pants. As she unzipped me, my cock started to poke out through my fly. She reached for it, took it and, nervously, started to stroke it. I could feel her hands trembling, as she stroked my shaft. She looked up at me, licked her hand and continued to stroke me a little faster. It felt good... but a handjob wasn't going to be enough.

She could barely make eye-contact with me as she continued to jerk me off, getting faster and faster.

I placed my hand on her cheek again, bent forward and whispered to her, "Michaella, this feels incredible."

She smiled, nervously, and continued to try and get me off.

"But it won't be enough to pass my class. Young women like you need to work hard to succeed in college."

With that, I placed my thumb in her mouth. She was taken back at first but reluctantly began to suck on it as she jerked me off. After a moment she closed her eyes and continued to suck. I took my thumb out of her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked at me, aware of what was to come next. I put my hand around to the back of her head and pulled her toward my cock. She willingly slid off the chair and on to her knees.

She looked so powerless and frail on her knees in front of me. She looked up at me and nervously took my cock in her mouth.

She was slow and gentle at first, sucking just the tip and taking me out of her mouth every few sucks to lick around the shaft and tip. As she went, though, she started to speed up and started using her hands more.

"Hold on," I said, as pulled from her mouth and made my way across the office to my chair. "Crawl to me," I demanded.

She looked at me, somewhat sheepishly, and began crawling on all fours across my office floor. When she got to me, she put her hands on my knees and pushed my legs apart as she moved her face toward my crotch. I lifted by cock up with my hand to expose my balls to her, making it clear what she needed to do next. She understood and gently started to lick and suck on my balls. She took my cock in her hand while she sucked my balls and began to slowly jerk me off.

After a few moments of working my balls, she did a single, long, slow lick up my shaft to the tip and placed me in her mouth. I bucked my hips toward her face, letting her know I wanted her to take me deep. She again understood what I wanted and did her best to take all of me. She held me there for a moment and then began to flick her tongue along the underside of my shaft. As I moaned in delight, she looked directly in my eyes and tried taking me even deeper.

I bucked my hips up toward her face and she gagged a little and pulled away. I expected her to be angry but, instead, she stared at me with a hungry look in her eyes and put her face back in my lap. She took me deep again. No hands. Just her warm little mouth wrapped around my dick, as far down on my shaft as she could go. She started to bob her head up and down, her pace increasing as I got close. I could see her reflection in my computer screen and could hear the soft moans, slurps and subtle gags as she let me fuck her mouth and throat. I never wanted it to stop but knew it had to soon.

She could feel me getting close and sat back for a moment and started to pull her dress up over her head. "Hold on," she said, "I don't want to get cum on my dress."

"You won't." I responded. "You're gonna swallow it."

Her eyes got wide as I grabbed the back of her head and pushed my cock deep into her mouth. She gagged briefly and gasped as I pulled out of her. Before she could catch her breath, I entered her again. She took me deeper than she probably thought possible and I watched as her eyes started to water.

"I'm gonna cum," I exclaimed.

She tried to pull back but I held her there as I shot my first load into her throat. She let out a shocked moan but swallowed that first load. I held her there as I continued to cum and she took each shot I gave her down her throat. Even after I had cum, I held her there. I loved the feeling of being in my throat and I never wanted this to end.

Eventually, I let her go and she sat back on her knees. She was a mess. Her mouth and chin were dripping with saliva and cum. Her eyes had watered so much her mascara had run down her cheeks. She was gasping for breath, staring at me with a mixture of anger and insecurity.

I leaned forward and put my hands on her shoulders.

"You did wonderfully," I said. "Congratulations. You're gonna graduate."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Earning the Grade

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 533 milliseconds