• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Melanie Learns a Hard Lesson

Melanie Learns a Hard Lesson

A woman stands on the corner of the dark street, waiting for her bus. Melanie is twenty five, 5'5", blonde, and chocolate box pretty. Suddenly a car appears from nowhere and squeals to a halt right in front of her. Two young men jump out of the back seat, and before she knows what is happening, they grab her and bundle her into the back of the vehicle. She is immediately blindfolded, and her hands are tied in front of her.

Then she hears a voice from the front seat, a voice telling her that struggling will only make matters worse. But if she does as she is told, within three hours she will be back on that street corner, and no harm will have come to her. If however she does not do as she is told, then who knows when she will be returned. She is reminded that her role in life is to do as Sir tells her and to please him. She has disrespected him in public and she needs to realise for that transgression she must be punished. That punishment will take place this evening.

"Do you understand slut?" There is silence. "Answer now or you will be severely punished bitch."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I will."

"Yes Sir is the correct and only answer bitch."

"Yes Sir."

She realises the only way to cope with what is happening is to be compliant for the moment.

The car pulls into a large sweeping driveway and stops. The doors open and the two young men jump out. She sits unsure what to do. As she tries to move, she hears that voice again.

"Did I tell you, you could move slut?"

"No, but..."

"NO WHAT!"

"No, Sir."

"Aha the slut is slowly learning. And you will learn more about respect and obedience this evening. Slide yourself to the edge of the seat, and swing your legs around keeping them wide apart as you do so."

"But I don't know who can see, and I'm not doing that."

She felt a hand on her head, as her hair was pulled sending her head backwards.

"Never refuse my command bitch. Do as I say when I say, if you want this to be over as quickly as possible."

Feeling his control, she wiggled herself to the edge of the seat, swung her legs out of the car, slightly spread.

"Further slut." She spread them a little more. "More slut, or I will have a spreader bar brought out here right now, in front of everyone." Everyone? Who was she exposing herself to? Slowly she spread her legs wider, feeling the air on her pussy through her underwear as she did so.

"Excellent my dear. " She heard people clapping. "Your audience are very appreciative of your efforts."

She felt her cheeks go red at the thought of people watching her like this. Exposed and vulnerable. How many were there? Young or old? Male or female?

The other thing she felt, was a small rush of excitement, which both surprised and embarrassed her. She even felt herself open her legs a little wider as she exited the car, standing still, waiting for his next move.

Walk straight ahead slut , ten paces, then stop. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... she paused, waiting, unsure.

"Ah, the slut can do as she's told, that bodes well for the evening. Someone untie her hands.

Right slut, now remove your skirt and blouse."

She hesitated for a second, but already knew obeying was the wise thing to do. It was only for three hours if he was telling the truth, and how much could he do to her in three hours. She unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. As it fell to the ground, there was another round of applause. How many people were there, 5, 10, 20?

"Excellent. Sadly though I suspect it is not enough for your audience. Would you like to see the slut's tits now?"

She heard cheers and applause, and a few lewd remarks from some men.

"Well slut, don't keep them waiting. Undo your bra and let it fall to the ground."

She gingerly reached around to undo the three clasps on her lacy black bra, then slipped it over her shoulders as it fell away. The cool evening air immediately had an effect on her nipples as she felt them harden. There were sounds of admiration and desire. She'd always liked her tits. They were quite ample at 38D, and she often found men focused on her chest rather than her face. This however was something quite different, it was totally out of her control, and that scared her.

A tug on her hair pulled her back to reality.

"Very nice bitch, and to think they are all mine for another few hours. Am I right?"

"Yes Sir you are right."

"Tell me what I am right about bitch."

"That I am all yours for another few hours to do as you ask." She wondered if she'd gone a little too far with the last bit, but before she had time to think, she heard a snip, and another snip, as her underwear fell to the ground, exposing her completely to whoever was watching. She heard the gasps and applause as she felt his hand in the middle of her back pushing, guiding her forward. As she walked, she could feel the crowd making way for her, hands brushing against her skin, her tits, invading her personal being.

"Stop now slut, and stand still and don't move until I say so."

She stood perfectly still unsure of what was happening, but knowing she must obey. She couldn't believe how easily this had happened, if only she'd shown him respect from the onset she wouldn't be in this situation. Was it her own fault?

Her thinking was broken when he spoke. "Welcome here this evening to you all. What a treat I have in store for you as you witness the breaking in of my latest submissive slut.

She is learning I am her Master, and she will do whatever I ask of her. Her body is for my pleasure, and ladies and gentlemen tonight that means, it is for your pleasure also."

The crowd applauded willingly, looking forward to what they were about to participate in.

"I find it best with a new slave to break her in gradually, so that she is the one begging to be taken. Would one of the young gentlemen present like to come and start the encouragement process?" Several young men rose to their feet, "You with the blonde hair, come on up this is your time."

The young man emerged from the crowd, both the smile on his face and his erection clearly visible.

"I suggest you start with her left breast. Run your tongue around her tit, around and around, occasionally gently flicking her nipple, as you feel her moving her nipple towards your tongue, you are to stop."

The young man needed no further instruction, but took her breast in his hands and went to work.

No sooner had he started than he asked an older, distinguished looking gentleman in the back of the room if he would like to work on the other tit.

"I'd prefer that bushy cunt, but a tit is a good place to start." He moved to the front of the room, encouraging the crowd to cheer him on, as he went to work on her luscious tit.

Within seconds she let out a moan. "Oh what do we have here slut," enquired Sir, "is that my slut sounding as if she is enjoying this treatment? Give her nipples a pinch and see if slut still enjoys it as much." Both men nibbled and pinched her nipples immediately, and heard her let out a squeal.

"Stop, that's enough," she cried out.

"Does the slut think she makes the rules? No one stops unless I say so, and does anyone hear me saying enough? I don't think so. I think we'd all like to see what effect this is having on her cunt." He smiled at a thirty something woman sitting in the front row. "Madam, would you like to be the chosen one for this special job?"

"Fuck yes, I'd love to delve into that delicious cunt."

Then consider yourself lucky, and I ask you to please place a finger inside her slit and let us see what is happening."

The woman almost fell over in her rush to get there. "Come on slut, spread those lips for me, I want to taste you now, you look so fucking sexy like that."

As her tits were still being suckled and played with, the slut reached down and instinctively held her lips open, fearing the juices would tell the truth. The woman thrust a finger in between those lips, and the audience could hear the wetness.

"You filthy fuck whore, pretending to not like it. She is so wet, she's like a fucking ocean."

Sir spoke slowly and calmly. "So whore, this young woman has outed you it seems. Now rub her clit slowly. Listen to the whore moan people. Tell me slut are you enjoying this attention?"

"No Sir."

"So would you like me to have them stop? Think carefully before answering me."

She was now moaning like an animal, that basic animal sexual instinct had kicked in. She could feel her body on fire as she started to gyrate in her own rhythm.

"Answer me now whore."

"NO, don't stop."

"Are you liking this attention whore?"

"Yes Sir."

"You are so transparent whore, you are nothing but a cunt who wants to be fucked, and fucked you shall be." He went over to the 'toy table' and picked up a dildo on a long handle.

"Thank you madam and gentlemen, that is enough for now. Turn around slut and bend over, expose your arse to all present, they want to see you open now." The two young men who had grabbed her from the street suddenly appeared at her side, turning her around, and pushing her into position. They put a hand on her cheeks, pulling them apart, as her embarrassment could be heard over the crowd's approval.

Sir stood and walked closer, she smelt divine. He put a finger into her cunt, and the noise of her juices was fucking arousing to all present. He ran those juices all around her hole, and without warning, placed the dildo at the opening, smiling at the audience. She tightened,

"Relax slut or it will be worse for you, we want you to enjoy this experience. Turn her back around so her adoring crowd can see her face as her anal cherry is taken."

Looking at one of the young men, he commanded, "kneel in front of her and play with her clit, gently, we don't want the whore going off the boil."

The young man did not have to be told twice, and went to work on her, which had an immediate effect.

She started to push back towards the dildo, groaning with mounting desire.

"What do you want whore? Tell Sir what you want or you won't receive."

Quietly she moaned, "Oh Sir please fuck me, I need to be fucked and to cum."

"Louder whore so everyone can hear you. We don't want you telling others that you didn't want this to happen."

"Fucking penetrate me now you bastard. Let me feel it inside me, now please, I need to be fucked."

"Well in that case I cannot disappoint you."

He pushed the dildo into her and she rocked back onto it building a rhythm, her tits bouncing with each movement. The crowd clapped, willing her on.

The video would show the slut loving every moment of it, her arse filled with a dildo, a young man playing with her clit, and just as Sir went to insert a vibrator into her cunt, she boiled over and let out a low whimpering noise, just like a bitch on heat as she came.

"Oh dear what a naughty slut to cum without permission. That only means one thing, three hours has just become three days."

As Melanie stopped shuddering, the realisation sunk in. Once again she had forgotten her place, and now wondered what the future would hold for her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Melanie Learns a Hard Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 447 milliseconds