• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Flipped Ch. 03

Flipped Ch. 03

Another day meant I was back to work. Which was all fine, but Nate had the night off. That meant that he had the night off to recover and I was here walking through the halls with the pain of the lashes. It turned me on, but there was no certainty in me that we would hook up again.

I was walking through these halls almost aimlessly. It was a slow night tonight and I had caught up on all my work and my patients were happy. All I really had to do was roam and think. Would I be okay if he never touched me again? Would I be okay if he never looked at me with those gorgeous lust filled eyes again? What if he looked at me with disgust?

It's not even that I wanted a relationship with him, but the sex was sublime. That I could deal with. But never having him take me again? I could still feel where he had been so deep inside me. I could feel where his hands had dug into my hips. The feeling of being totally dominated, leaving all my trust in him and knowing I could, that's what really got me. I opened the door to the stairwell on the ninth floor. I started up and it struck me as odd how dark it was. My heart sped up a little. Normally these stairwells were well lit. Had the power just gone out?

I took the stairs two at a time trying to get to the tenth floor as fast as I could. When I reached the door, I noticed something even more off. The whole floor was cloaked in darkness. The only light came from the illuminated exit sign above my head. I started down the hall slowly. Surely they wouldn't just close down a whole floor, right? Or had I just walked into a really bad situation? It looked like it had been completely evacuated. There were no patients, no beds, no nurses, and no doctors. Really it was just me. But something in my gut told me that it wasn't the case. Something in me knew that I wasn't alone on this floor, but I had no idea who would be up here as well.

I picked up the pace trying to get to the elevators. A low whistle came from behind me and my heart froze. I wasn't alone. I broke out into a run but I wasn't fast enough to escape from the attacker. I was pulled up and against a large body and a hand was slapped over my face. I fought against him. If I was going down, I wasn't going without a fight. He kept me pulled tight against him, but let his hand off my face long enough to blindfold me. Raw fear paralyzed me. I was drug backwards into one of the rooms.

By now I was shaking. His hands slowly undid my button down, and left my chest almost completely exposed. I whimpered. That seemed to ignite some kind of reaction in him, and he was gone for a moment. When he returned, he placed a gag in my mouth and restrained me to the side rail of the bed. I moaned against the gag. His hands came down to rest on my breasts, which were still securely in my bra. But he seemed to find the nipples just fine. And my body, being the traitorous bitch that it was, reacted immediately. When I had left Nate's place that morning, my underwear had been in tatters on the floor. I was going commando, and the wetness was seeping through my pants.

In a swift motion he gathered me up against him and snapped my bra off. There was something slightly familiar about the way he was holding me but I couldn't place it. In a second he had let me go and had one of my nipples in his mouth. I couldn't help the moan that slid out of my mouth. His tongue caressed it artfully. He took his time and I could feel the sensation deep in my pussy. It was almost as though he knew my body before this. Almost completely against my will, my back arched up and thrust my breasts closer to him. While he took his time with one nipple, he was teasing the other with one of his hands. With his other, he explored the rest of my body.

I wanted to be wholly disgusted by this. This man was doing things to me that I didn't want, but my body reacted violently, positively, to his touch. It wasn't scared or repulsed by him. It wanted him. He slid his hand in between my pants and my skin. I froze and tried to back away from him. He let go of my nipple and reached behind my head. To my surprise, he let the gag loose and then put that arm around my waist to steady me. His other hand was now rubbing down the center of my pussy. I was so wet for him and I didn't get it.

"Why me?" I said in a small voice. Laughter bubbled out of his mouth and I felt a spark of electricity go through me.

"Because all I can picture right now is you powerless to what I'm about to do to you," the thick, sexy, accent washed over me. "And you're so wet for me, too." Nate inserted one of his fingers inside me. I jumped up and welcomed him inside.

"So your idea of a good time is to kidnap and rape me?" I questioned. I tried to close the gap between our bodies, but he was just far enough away that I couldn't.

"Well, I remember you mentioning at one point..." He let the sentence die off. I knew what he was talking about.

"In a hospital? While I'm working?" I fought against the restraints. I was kind of upset at this, I couldn't lie. He had to have been following me for most of the night to know I would be here right now. There was a small amount of discontent floating around in my stomach. It was unsettling. Nate pressed his lips against mine. I let him kiss me, but I didn't really reciprocate. "Can you let me go?"

"No," He said, his mouth still against my lips.

I was really afraid of him in that moment. Something in him sounded off, but what he was doing to me with that finger was driving me mad. He used the arm supporting me to pull my pants down. I was now completely exposed to him, but blind to what he was doing. My breathing got more and more shallow as he took his time doing whatever it was he was doing. My question was answered when the bite of his belt took me by force. The pain radiated from my abs up into my chest and down to my thighs. The second swipe landed across my breasts, and a moan tore from my lips. I was turned on by this, I couldn't believe it. When I had mentioned the idea of a rape fantasy to him, I hadn't thought that he would actually do it.

"Please, Nate, stop." I begged. The pain was too much to handle here. It was too much to have to deal with at work especially when I still had hours of my shift left. "I can't do this here."

"Do you really want me to stop? Or are you just afraid of your fantasies coming true?" He had stopped with the belt. His hands were on my thighs and his face right next to mine.

"I just didn't figure it'd happen here at work. Or at all really." I said truthfully. He kissed me softly on the cheek.

"I promise I won't go too far, love. I'm not going to hurt you... too much." With that statement, he kissed me softly and stood back.

"I have one request, though."

"What's that Brooke?"

"Take the blindfold off."

Nate laughed softly and stood back away from me. I knew that was all the answer I was going to get. The blindfold added a bit of mystery to this bit that I supposed he wanted. He moved down and spread my legs. I was met with shock when he took my pussy into his mouth. The pleasure arced through my body and I went wild. I wanted him in the weirdest ways possible. He brought me to the edge with his mouth. I could feel the orgasm building in my stomach threatening to unhinge me. Nate stood and captured my mouth with his. I could taste myself on him, but I let him in eagerly.

He brought my hips out as he kissed me and entered me forcefully. He muffled the sound of my screams with his mouth. Every inch of his dick was sheathed inside me. His balls smacked off my ass with the force of his thrusts. I called out soundlessly as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over my body. He kissed me from my mouth down to my jaw, down the line of my neck. One of his hands grabbed me right under my jaw and forced me back. He closed around my neck slowly. I gasped in pleasure. The fullness of his dick was bringing me dangerously close to climax, but the choking took me over the edge. I tried to take a deep breath in and panicked as my airflow was cut off. Nate grunted against my neck and bit me tenderly on my collarbone. The orgasm was building again, and I could tell that he wasn't going to stop it this time. And he didn't. It washed over me in waves, over and over again until my vision clouded and all I could feel was the hot stickiness of his cum inside me. I let out one last gasp before my world went dark from the pleasure tearing my body apart.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Flipped Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 228 milliseconds