• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Alone

Home Alone

The apartment was dark when she entered. With memory alone she expertly flicked the switch causing the kitchen light to buzz to life. It would be another night alone. As she made her way to her bedroom she unbuttoned her blouse letting it fall before catching it in one hand.

Slipping her skirt down, she admired herself in the mirror; most people thought she was in her late twenties and were always surprised when she told them she was forty-one. She spent a few minutes massaging her big breasts; she was still getting used to the D cup addition to her body. The doctor had worked magic and her breasts hung naturally although in contrast to her slight frame.

After placing her clothes in the laundry she made her way to the ensuite bathroom for a quick shower. Being cautious not to get her hair wet, she used her hand to hold it in a ponytail until the last of the soap was rinsed clear from her body.

Hearing a noise from the living room she called out, "Hello?" to the empty apartment. It was possible, but highly unlikely that her husband would return from his trip early. Quickly wrapping herself in a towel she started down the hall to locate the sound.

Her purse had fallen from the counter spilling its contents on the tile floor. "That explains the noise." She laughed to herself as she made her way back to her room. Bed sounded good right now; it had been a long day followed by an even longer dinner with her colleagues. Before climbing into bed, she pulled her husbands "7 Up" tee over her head. Reading only a few pages of her book, she declared it was bedtime and turned the light out.

Within minutes she heard another noise; this time it was closer and in her room. As she reached over to turn on the lamp, someone grabbed her wrist and simultaneously covered her mouth to muffle what would have been an ear piercing scream.

"Shut up!" The voice in the darkness commanded.

The woman's mind raced to place the voice, unsuccessfully leaving her paralysed with fear.

"Let me turn on a light so we can see our new friend." A second voice spoke.

The woman's heart raced. Both men wore balaclavas and she watched in horror as the one at the end of the bed undressed himself never taking his eyes off hers. When he was naked, he climbed up the bed allowing the first man to get undressed.

"What's your name?" His lips were an inch from hers; when she didn't respond he shook her, "I asked you a question."

"Tanya. My name is Tanya." Her words were a whisper.

"We just want to have some fun. Nobody needs to get hurt. You understand?" His face stayed close to hers as his body weight held her down.

Tanya nodded.

"If you scream, we aren't gonna be nice to you, so you behave yourself." The second man stroked his cock towards her.

The first man lowered his lips and kissed Tanya's dead lips, "Kiss me bitch!" He squeezed her wrists tightly holding them over her head. Tanya complied and he pushed his tongue into her mouth.

"Bring her over hear." The first man motioned to a small lounge chair that was now oddly in the middle of her bedroom.

Climbing off her, the first man guided her to the chair and told her to kneel on the seat of the chair and lean over the back. The second man bound her wrists tightly with the belt from her husband's robe. When he stood in front of her he watched with pleasure as her body shivered, "Suck this cock."

Tanya watched him stroke his thick cock at her face, then stepping closer; he brushed it across her lips. Instinctively she opened her mouth and slowly, he began to fuck her mouth. The other man squeezed her bare ass and gently probed at her pussy.

"She's fucking wet already!" The man behind her said as he slowly pushed two long fingers inside her.

The man in her mouth held her head gently as he fucked her mouth occasionally causing her to gag, "Get that pussy ready for me Dan, I'm gonna fuck it good."

"Jesus man! No names!" Panic was evident in Dan's voice.

Tanya's pussy was soaked as Dan expertly probed and stretched her open. She tried not to feel it, not to enjoy it, but her body betrayed her. If they were intent on doing this to her, she was going to make the best of it. She began sucking his cock harder making him moan.

"This bitch is trying to make me cum already!" The nameless man pulled his engorged cock from her mouth, "Damn, she's got some skills." Nameless kneeled down until he was eye level with her and smiled through his balaclava, "Time to take that tight pussy."

Dan's cock was presented to her and she sucked it into her mouth. It was much harder and maybe longer than but not as thick as the strangers. Dan fucked her mouth hard trying to shove his cock down the back of her throat. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he fucked her mouth like he owned it. All her gags and gasps went unanswered.

The stranger slid his fat cock up and down her slick folds, "She is fucking wet!" Without hesitation he pushed his cock inside her until her body resisted. Her scream caught in her throat thanks to Dan's hard cock plugging her mouth. Holding her hips tightly he began working his length into her.

Tanya's pussy almost exploded on entry of the strangers cock. Dan's fingers had started the fires burning but the stranger's girth and roughness was like pouring gasoline on a fire. Her pussy exploded without warning squirting her juices on the man's thighs. His pounding was deeper and harder now and her orgasm was causing her whole body to quiver.

Dan had never felt a mouth as hot as this woman's. He watched her eyes water as he hammered the back of her throat. Although tears rolled down her cheeks, she appeared to be enjoying the attention she was getting,

"I'm so fucking close man! Let me fuck her pussy!" Dan's voice was on the brink of begging.

"This is my pussy, you feed the bitch, I'm filling her with my seed." The stranger pounded himself violently into her, "Swallow all his cum like a good little slut!" He grabbed a handful of her hair.

Dan couldn't take any more; he wanted her pussy so badly; he needed release. A moment later he flooded Tanya's mouth with his load. With each pulse his body relaxed until his knees weakened and he pulled himself from her mouth, "Damn she's got a hot fucking mouth."

With Dan's cum mostly down her throat, she could focus on the cock stretching her open, "Make me cum again!"

The stranger reached around and rubbed her clit as he probed her pussy with a perfect rhythm. When he leaned forward and kissed her neck, the familiar sparklers of an orgasm began to ignite. Reaching up she gently tugged on one of her nipples; her body was on overload.

The stranger ran his thumb over her puckered hole. This hole needed fucking too, but he needed her pussy. Letting a glob of saliva fall on her crack, he used his thumb to massage it in. Gentle pressure on her tight hole was rewarded with another explosive orgasm from Tanya. She bucked and quivered like a wild stallion until her body exhausted itself.

With her face pressed comfortably on the arm of the chair, the stranger noted the look of exhaustion and satisfaction; it was time to cum. Holding her hips tightly he fucked her with long, deep and deliberate strokes; a moment later he buried himself as deep as he could and unleashed tremor after tremor of his seed inside her. Holding himself there he collapsed on her back gasping for air as she squeezed her pussy to milk every drop from him.

"How was that?" The stranger leaned around making eye contact.

Tanya smiled back at him, "It gets better every time. When did you get home?"

Flipping around in her chair, she watched as the men removed their balaclavas. "It took me a bit to realize it was you! I was actually scared at first. You really out did yourself this time."

Her husband Craig smiled at her, "You are one hot little fuck toy."

When Dan left, Craig and Tanya had a long soapy shower before climbing into bed. Tanya was spooned in tightly against her husband enjoying his gentle kiss on her ear.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Alone

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds