• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Heightened Senses Ch. 02

Heightened Senses Ch. 02

I must have dozed off for some time because my eyes fluttered open. I was disappointed to see nothing but darkness as the memories came flooding back. My body was still sticky from the abuse my ass had taken. Everywhere was sore from sleeping on the table and my ass still felt the previous abuse. I moved my legs and I was no longer secured to the table. My arms were at the sides of the table, slightly fatigued, but free of restraints. I sat up and noticed a dull glow in the distance. I rubbed my legs to get feeling back to them and slid off the cold table.

I was fully aware of my nakedness, but at this point I just wanted to find out where I was and how to get back home. I tried to remember what I was doing before I entered this predicament, but things were hazy. The memories were like a name you couldn't remember; everything was just on the tip of my tongue. It's not like I could say anything out loud if I could remember anyway.

I walked slowly towards the glow and realized it wasn't as far away as I anticipated. It was a small light just out of arms reach. I felt my way around the room, trying to locate a door or a light switch, but came up empty handed.

With a sudden beep, I heard a door open. I listened as tapping footsteps approached me. I felt the familiar warm hand touch my shoulders. Pulling away, I scrambled and hit the wall of the room. I squatted as a child in trouble would, trying to make myself disappear. I listened for his steps and tried to stay very still. I could feel his presence near me as he bent down. I wished I could see, but even the faint glow of the small light couldn't illuminate my capturer.

He caressed my head and petted my hair as I sat shaking. I tried to speak again and it came out as puffs of breath, but nothing audible. I wanted to ask him questions about why I was here; What happened to my voice and why weren't there any lights? So many questions and so few answers. He touched my lips with his finger and I sat there in shock. The memories of my wonton behavior before came flooding back to me and felt my cheeks grow hot; I knew I should be trying to bite his digits. For some reason, I let him touch my lips. His finger traced up my cheek and crossed over to my ear. He touched inside my ear and then let his fingers slide down my neck. The chill of the air and the heat of his finger sent a tingling feeling down my body. I started to shake and he used both hands to feel my movement. My stomached growled, he jumped at the sound and it made me think, "at least my stomach has a voice." I hadn't realized how hungry and thirsty I was.

He got up and picked me up under my elbows and then wrapped his arms around me tightly. Although I weighed about 140 lbs at 5'5" he acted as if I was no more than 50. I tried to kick at him and scream, but it was pointless. He was much stronger than me and I had no voice. He sat me in a chair. I felt like legs of the table hit my feet. He tied my wrists to the arms of the chair and I continued to struggle. I gave up trying to scream, as it did no good no matter how hard I tried. I kicked out in front of me and made contact with the table leg. It rang out loudly and he abruptly grabbed both my legs and roughly secured them to the chair legs. His movement drastically changed from calm to frustrated. I felt the sting of something hitting my legs and my inner thigh. I whined as the sting heated my legs. I was struck five times on each leg. It was enough to cause tears to run down my face. I breathed heavily as I accepted it with no other option.

I felt the man move something on the table and, after a pause, I felt something at my lips. It smelled sweet like a fruit. I refused to open my mouth and he plugged my nose. When I could no longer breath, I opened my mouth and he slipped the fragrant morsel in my mouth. It tasted similar to a strawberry with the texture of an avocado. I ate it and was surprised to enjoy it. I seemed to please him and he again petted my head. He continued to feed me and I ate. He lifted a cup like item to my mouth and I felt liquid tip up and hit my lips. It was warm and felt good as it started to warm my chilled body. The food was filling and it didn't take much until I was full and much warmer. I prayed that the warming liquid would last a while.

I felt the man's hands on my legs as he released them, and then untied my arms. I sat still. I wanted to avoid being lashed again. They still burned. He stood me up and pressed in the back of my knees with his foot so I fell into a kneeling position. He tied my hands behind me as I leaned back on my bare heals. I didn't move, as I still couldn't see him as he moved around me. I could feel the heat he radiated as he moved in front of me. He put something on my lips. It was hot and had a sweet sent. Thinking it was food, I licked my tongue out and realized it was not food, but the man's erect cock. I quickly jerked my head away, but he grabbed my hair and held it so my face was directed towards him. He encouraged me to open my mouth by pushing the back of my head toward him. I tried to keep my lips closed as I did with the food, but he wasn't having any niceties this time. He pushed himself into me and forced my mouth open. I wanted to bite him, but before I had a chance to do, I was startled.

A mans voice, deep and gruff, spoke in my head, 'Biting would be a bad choice little one.'

This was the first voice I've heard since the darkness. With my mouth full of his cock, I didn't know what to do next. He was in my head and I had the cock of a complete stranger in my mouth!

"Not completely strange, or have you forgotten so quickly about my gift that still fills your backside" I heard. "The only thing needed is for you to accepted my gift to you right now. Most Kinetheans do not talk to their vassals so quickly. I sense that you are a strong one and will need further guidance in your roll."

I tried to process all he was saying to me, and then it dawned on me, he is communicating to me through his cock in my mouth? My brain was reeling with all the new information. If only I could see my assailant.

"So many questions, when you need not worry yourself about any of them," The gruff voice explained in my mind. "Overtime you will see more of your surroundings. Your species are given far too many senses, which prevents any of your singular senses from fully developing. When you arrived some of your senses were removed, so you can focus on ones that serve a purpose to us. Consider me kind for leaving your sense of hearing. Removing that is still negotiable, as I do not need you to hear anything. Your sight will improve as time goes on, and your nerve endings are already improving now that your voice and select memories have been blocked."

He began to push his cock in and out of my mouth. He tasted sweet, but in a different way than the fruit was sweet. He was unlike any man I've ever tasted. I had tears falling down my face as I processed what the voice in my mind was saying. I wasn't able to talk anymore, and the only way I heard him was if his cock was down my throat. He must have heard my thoughts, too, as the head of his dick continued to go deeper. His hand wrapped in my hair as he used my face in the same way he had used my ass.

Despite my predicament, I couldn't help but think about the irony of him talking to me through the wrong head. I chuckled to myself. At this point the whole ordeal was so shocking I was confident I had lost my mind.

"You will learn to calm your thoughts soon enough, but I assure you that your mind is very much present; albeit focused on the wrong things. For now, focus on my gift to you. I have high hopes for you little one, do not let me down. Your body is heated, so I know you respond to me. I can feel every nerve in you as you accept this. Focus on your mouth and the feeling it gives you. Focus on my body and allow yourself to feel what I am feeling"

His incessant body began to reel me in as my tongue licked at the hard dick in my mouth. I did as he ordered and focused on his body as it entered mine. My mind protested as my body welcomed the invasion. I felt my pussy muscles contract as his erection pulsed in my mouth. His muscles growing harder as he continued doing most of the work. Perhaps if I behaved as he wanted me I would find a way out of this dark world. I hated the idea of losing my hearing, in addition to my voice, so I submitted to the assault. I lapped my tongue on the head of his arousal and felt my own growing. I heard him moan into my mind and encourage me as I accepted my role.

"Build your senses, little one. You were born to be heightened and receive me"

I moaned softly as he slowed his pace to a long and deep thrust. My face was pressed against him, no where near taking him all in. I fixed my mind on his taste, his rhythm, and the way he warmed my core with his body. He grew in size and stiffness before exploding his cum into my throat. It was hotter than even the drink I had before, but not so hot it burned. If I had to compare the taste to something, I would say similar to a purple honey suckle flower that I used to suck on as a child. I savored the thickness as it flowed to my throat and continued to suck him dry.

He left his pulsing cock inside of my mouth as he continued to speak inside of my mind.

"You belong to me. My gift to you will grow the connections in your mind to see and feel what I want you to. Your mind is small as it is, but my seed will help improve your defaults." He patted my head. "I'll tell you one more thing before I clean you up. You will not be returning home, so accept it now. I have ownership over you. You are my vassal to grow and use. You can choose to enjoy it or hate it. It makes no difference to me, but you will learn. You have already lost most of your short term memories. Do not be alarmed, we've found it easier for you to acclimate to us without the distractions of home and past loved ones. Rest now and remember all that I've told you. Focus on me and I will focus what you feel.

With that he removed the head of his cock from my mouth and picked me up. He carried me somewhere and gently dropped me down into warm water. The shock of feeling without seeing made me panic. I tried to hold onto his neck and escape the water out of instinct and he dropped me into the water. I tried to relax and sit still, but not without flailing around first. Once I held still, the water felt warm and my body had a tingling feeling from my head to my toes. The subtle changes in my body were not missed. I was finally warm and I could feel the water touching every inch of my body individually, but also as a whole. I focused on my eyes, trying to make our anything in this darkness. As I concentrated I thought I could just start to differentiate different objects. It was not clear and my eyes could be playing tricks on me. But the different shades of dark were starting to take shape. The thought crossed my mind, what if I didn't like what I saw?

*****

***Thanks for reading! I love reading the comments, good or bad. I hope you enjoyed. Your comments and voting encourages me to continue.****

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Heightened Senses Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds