• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Colonel and His Aide Pt. 02

The Colonel and His Aide Pt. 02

123

Hello, everybody. This will be my last story in the transgender genre. I have loved writing both of these stories and my "Karen and Me" stories, but it's time to explore something else in the erotic world. As you can see, I'm a romantic at heart and deeply respectful of women and their feelings. I don't like violence and I won't write about it in my stories. If my tales are too "cutsie" then so be it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one. I've tried to create a strong, yet vulnerable and irresistibly erotic character in Denise Demure. I hope I succeeded.

***

Colonel John Strong took in the scene before him. A perfectly shaped feminine butt was in front of him. The skin was smooth and white, the waist small, the cheeks taut and firm. Between them, on open display, was a dainty, puckered butthole. Below the butthole hung a modest set of testicles and a partially erect penis. The Colonel was on his knees, and he sidled closer so that his fully erect eight-inch cock slid in between the asscheeks, rubbing the tight little anal pore.

"Are you ready, Baby Doll?" the Colonel asked huskily.

"Yes sir, Daddy, I'm so ready," replied a kittenish, yet slightly husky voice.

Colonel John Strong was a veteran of many conflicts over the years. He was 62 years old and every year showed in his deeply tanned face. His piercing blue eyes exuded intelligence and his strong jawline exuded confidence and, sometimes, stubbornness. His body was lean and hard, and scarred with the wounds of many battles. His hair was close-cropped and iron-gray. He was clean-shaven. He cared for few things or people in this life. He had cared for his deceased wife Margaret. He cared for the army in which he served. And he cared for the young transgender female in front of him. He had thought he would never love again after losing his wife, but then he'd met Denise Demure, and that had changed.

Denise Demure was a First Lieutenant (newly promoted) in the army. She was Colonel Strong's personal aide, and a small bundle of intelligence and energy. She was a foot shorter than Colonel Strong and petite, yet her frame exhibited modest curves. Her hair was dark, regulation length, and straight. Her eyes were clear and blue and looked a bit large in her cute face. She had been Colonel Strong's aide for quite a while now, and she knew how much he relied upon her. She did everything she could to meet his expectations. She hadn't meant to fall in love with her Colonel. They were supposed to keep it "professional." But from their first meeting, something had clicked between them. That they would get together was inevitable. When the time came, the rigid, hard Colonel and the petite transgender woman had clicked in bed as well. Their physical connection had only made their working relationship better, more effective. She was always honest with him. He always listened and took her views into consideration. Together, they had accomplished very much.

It had not mattered that, the first time they made love, Denise had revealed herself to be transgender. The Colonel had accepted it fully and entered into the sex without a moment's hesitation. He had gladly performed oral sex upon Denise, even swallowing her semen. Their sex life went both ways, with each giving and receiving pleasure in equal amounts.

The Colonel picked up the tube of lubricant and squirted a generous amount onto the pink puckered hole in front of him. He rubbed it in with the tip of his engorged cock, then coated his shaft and head with it. Now fully prepared and lubricated, he began entering the anus of his lovely transgender aide.

A few months ago, the Colonel had suffered a setback on the battlefield. It had put him into a deep funk. Only Lt. Demure had been able to lift him out of his depression. Her attention and her unselfish use of sex as therapy had been just what the Colonel needed. Once out of his funk, the Colonel had returned to the field energized. He had retaken the ground he had lost with little loss of life on either side, and had forced the insurgents to negotiate. It was those negotiations in which he found himself now. They had been tense and stressful, but ultimately productive. Progress had been made in the past several days. The Colonel was hopeful.

This evening, after the post-negotiation meeting, Denise and the Colonel had retired to his private quarters with orders not to be disturbed except in a dire emergency. The two lovers had eaten, drunk some wine, and changed into light sleeping clothes. Then they had cuddled up together in bed, just enjoying each other's company and closeness. They kissed often, and caressed each other's neck and backs. They embraced, rubbing their erect penises together. Finally, the contact had gotten too much, and they had gotten naked and began making love. The Colonel had begun working his way down Denise's belly when she said, "I want you inside me tonight, Daddy."

"Don't you want me to take care of you first, Baby Doll?" the Colonel asked.

"No. I'll touch myself while you're in me. I just need you inside me now."

Denise quickly got onto her hands and knees, her ass in the air. She could feel the coolness on her willing anus. Then she felt something warm and wet, and realized the Colonel was licking her, tonguing her.

"Getting me ready, sir?" she asked.

"Oh yes, sweetie. You taste so good."

"Are you going to put your big cock in me?"

"I'm going to slide it right home."

"I can hardly wait."

As Colonel Strong's steel-hard cock began spreading her open, Denise took a deep breath. As much as she loved having her Colonel buried in her up to his sperm-laden balls, the initial insertion had to be slow, for his cock was large, with a bulbous head that hurt a little as he passed through her tight sphincter ring. It was worth it though, she thought, because once he was inside, he took her in his warm, slightly rough hands and made her his. His woman. His lover.

Colonel Strong pushed gently, and Denise began opening for him. The fat head of his penis stretched her tight opening. She smiled and grimaced at the same time. Her Colonel, her military man, was assaulting her defenses. Her smooth tight butthole was a tough little nut to crack, so to speak, but his gentle though strong and insistent pressure made her surrender all but inevitable. He thrust a little, grunting in pleasure as he did so, and she gasped and mewed a little as her backdoor grudgingly accepted the head of his cock.

"Do you surrender, Peanut?" the Colonel asked, using another of his pet names for her.

"You're going to have to take me, Colonel," Denise grunted. Pleasure filled her body and lightened her heart as they played the conquer game. Denise squeezed his dickhead hard, then relaxed. When she did so, the colonel slipped in a little more.

"I can feel your defenses giving way, Lieutenant. It will go easier for you if you just open up and let me in."

"Never, Colonel," she moaned, laughing, then gasped as the Colonel pushed a bit farther into her guts.

His cock was halfway in now. All he had to do was push one more time and he would hilt himself. But he wanted to play a little more, so he said, "Your capitulation is imminent, young lady. I can see it in your...eyes. Now relax on the old Colonel and let him achieve his victory.

"With all due respect, Colonel dearest, if you want my little asshole, you're going to have to take it. Ohhh..."

You leave me no choice, honey buns, but to take what is mine," he said, and smoothly, strongly thrust into her as far as he could go. He was so deep their balls were touching. "Oh heavens, Baby Doll, that feels good!"

"You win, Colonel Daddy. I surrender to your mighty weapon. Now what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to make repeated thrust into your sweet little boipussy until you are loose and your defenses utterly gone, and then I'm going to unleash a bombardment of my hot cum and drown any resistance you have left. It will be a sweet victory."

"And an even sweeter surrender," Denise said, burying her face in the pillow, spreading her legs and butt cheeks even wider and inviting her Colonel to have his way with her.

Colonel Strong took her hips in his hands and gripped her firmly. Then he began pistoning in and out of her steadily loosening asshole. She was hot and slick and snug, and he knew he wouldn't last long. Denise moaned continuously and reached between her legs to grasp her own hard cock. Together, the Colonel and his lieutenant danced the ancient dance of coital love. They moved in unison, in rhythm, each working for a shared orgasm.

The Colonel leaned down over her, holding her to him and kissing the back of her neck. She smelled of sweet womanhood, and perfume, and sex. With each inward thrust, she met him with an outward one. They were like a well-oiled fucking machine.

Soon, they both neared climax. "I'm very close, sweetie," the Colonel gasped. He could feel the load of sperm leaving his balls and gathering at the base of his cock. He was going to erupt soon.

Denise was concentrating on her own orgasm. Her delicate hand worked her small cock rapidly. She too would be cumming soon.

Without realizing it, both Denise and the Colonel were creating an erotic soundtrack. There was the sound of bodies slapping together, the squishing sound of the Colonel's cock slamming into Denise's butthole, the gasps and moans of pleasure, and then, Denise's high-pitched cry as she spent herself all over the bed beneath her, her thick semen flying around as she masturbated herself furiously, chasing every nuance of feeling.

Above her, balls deep in her boipussy, the Colonel saw the cum flying, felt her quaking underneath him. The smell of her semen and her sweet, sexy body reached him and he also peaked and began cumming.

His thick, heavy sperm moved down his shaft and burst out of his cock and into Denise's anus. He came and came, emptying a large load of sperm into Denise's body. She thrust back at him, milking him with her asshole when she was alerted to his climax by his cries of pleasure.

Finally both of them were spent. He collapsed across her back, slowly withdrawing his still-hard cock from her thoroughly loosened butthole. They fell to their sides on the bed, neither caring about the pools of semen left by Denise's ejaculation. Denise turned to him and pressed her body to his. Their wet cocks caressed each other as Denise kissed her Colonel lover hard and deeply. He kissed her back roughly, accepting her final, total surrender. They needed no words. Instead, they fell asleep in each other's arms, wondering how their lovemaking could be this good every single time. Every. Single. Time.

***

The next day, after negotiating with the insurgents for several hours, Colonel Strong and Lieutenant Demure left the tent together. The talks had been going fairly well. A cease-fire had been declared, and the fighting had stopped. There had been no casualties for twenty-four hours. During the talks, Lt. Demure had been at the Colonel's side, providing him with intelligence crucial to his handling of the negotiations. They had performed well as a team, and now it was almost time for the politicians to take over.

The Colonel and the Lieutenant picked up their escort of soldiers and began walking down the road to the mess tent. Lt. Demure was on the Colonel's left. She was between the Colonel and the road. They were deep in conversation about the peace talks when two young men stepped out from a line of trucks on the opposite side of the road. One of them said, "Hey Colonel!" and tossed something on the ground before running away.

Denise saw the grenade as it rolled toward them. She quickly turned toward the Colonel, her back to the explosive. The grenade went off. Denise was thrown into the Colonel and both were thrown onto the ground. The Colonel went "Ooof!" as the force threw him backward onto the road. He bumped his head smartly and briefly saw stars. Lt. Demure was lying on top of him, unconscious. He could feel wetness on his shirt front and he wondered if he'd been hit. But he felt no pain. Denise's head was on his shoulder, her arms thrown over him protectively. He gently pushed her off and laid her on the ground next to him. The side of her uniform shirt below her left breast had a large, and spreading, blood stain.

"Lt. Demure! Denise! Can you hear me?" he said urgently to her. He looked around, spotted a soldier. "Go get a medic, soldier," he said.

"We've already sent for one, Sir," the soldier said. He knelt beside Denise and put his rolled up poncho behind her head. Colonel strong unbuttoned her shirt and peeled back her undershirt to reveal a five-inch gash in her side, oozing blood steadily.

"Somebody give me a battle dressing," the Colonel snapped. The soldiers standing around all handed him theirs. While one soldier gently lifted Denise, the Colonel carefully yet firmly tied the dressing around her, covering the wound and staunching the flow of blood.

Lt. Demure opened her eyes and mumbled, "What happened?" She focused on the Colonel. "John? Are you all right?"

"Yes Denise, I'm fine." The blood had started again. He tied another dressing in place.

"What happened?" she asked.

"There was a grenade. You were hit. You're going to be okay, though." He looked around. "Where is that medic?"

"Right here, sir," said a young female soldier just kneeling beside him. "I'll take care of her, sir."

"See that you do, soldier," the Colonel said brusquely. Then, softening his tone, he said, "She's very important to me."

"Don't worry, sir," the medic said. "I've got her now."

The Colonel was turning to leave, murder in his heart, when he heard Denise say, "Colonel?"

He turned around. Denise's eyes were open. She focused on him clearly and said, "The boys who did this, don't kill them."

"What do you mean, Lieutenant? They deserve to die for what they've done."

Her voice was starting to fade, but she recovered and said, looking right at him, "They're probably just young hotheads, sir. Let their own people deal with them. It will be a show of good faith. Killing them will destroy the peace talks. Trust me on this, please."

With a visible effort, the Colonel said, "As you wish, Lieutenant."

Lieutenant Demure passed out.

Colonel Strong turned to the nearest officer, a fresh-faced Second Lieutenant, and said, "Find them, son."

"We're already looking, Colonel. We'll have them soon, I'm sure."

"You heard what Lt. Demure said, didn't you? Do not kill them. Capture them. Anything happens to them, somebody will answer to me."

"Yes sir!" the Lieutenant said, saluting.

"Carry on," the Colonel said, returning his salute.

Lt. Demure was placed on a stretcher and taken to the aid tent. Once inside, the corpsmen began removing her clothes to better work on her. Seeing this, the Colonel called the medical officer over.

The officer was impatient, wanting to get back to his patient. "Yes sir?" he asked.

"Do you know Lt. Demure?" the Colonel asked.

"No sir, I don't. Why do you ask?" the doctor said.

"Because when you remove her uniform, you're going to find something you're not expecting," the Colonel said.

The doctor looked confused. The Colonel sighed and said, "Doctor, the Lieutenant is a pre-operative transsexual."

The doctor's eyes widened. "You mean she has a ..."

"Yes. I mean she has a penis."

The doctor immediately turned away from the Colonel and began barking orders at his team. "Corpsman, pull a curtain around this stretcher. Right away!"

Colonel Strong heard him talking in low tones to the corpsmen at the bedside. He couldn't hear what he was saying, but he could guess. He waited outside the tent while the doctor and his team worked on Lt. Demure. It was less than an hour later that the doctor came to him and said, "She's stable, Colonel, but seriously injured. We're going to medevac her back to the hospital. She sedated but she can respond to you. Would you like to speak to her before she goes?"

"Yes I would. And thank you and your team for what you've done, doctor," the Colonel said.

"She's not out of the woods yet, but she's well enough to travel by chopper back to where she can have surgery. We did the best we could. I'll pass your message on to the team."

Lt. Demure was in a stretcher, covered in a blanket, IVs hanging over her. She was very pale. The Colonel walked up to the stretcher. Lieutenant," he said softly.

"Denise opened her eyes, smiled. "Yes sir?" she said.

"How are you feeling, soldier? Are you in any pain?"

"No sir. I'm fine."

The Colonel felt himself about to tear up. He controlled himself swiftly and said, a bit gruffly, "I will come and visit you at the hospital. These good people are going to take care of you now."

"Okay, sir. I'll see you there."

The colonel reached under the blanket, found Denise's hand and squeezed it firmly. He leaned down and whispered, "I will see you soon, soldier," in her ear, then stepped back and nodded at the team. They picked her up, put her on a humvee, and took her out to a waiting helicopter. The chopper roared, lifted off, and she was gone.

For the next two days, Colonel Strong was occupied with a number of tasks. There was the matter of finding the two young rebels who had thrown the grenade. Then it was back to the negotiating table to deal with the crisis. The Colonel was none too pleased about the attack, and he let the head negotiator for the insurgents know it.

"Can you not keep your soldiers under control?" he asked curtly.

"Many of my fighters are young and impulsive, Colonel," the negotiator said. He was a bit rattled by the attack himself. "Rest assured, it will not happen again"

"It had better not, if you want these talks to move forward," the Colonel said.

The chief negotiator, under pressure from his superiors to maintain the talks, and fully aware of Strong's effectiveness on the battlefield, swallowed hard and nodded.

"Also," the Colonel said, "as a gesture of good faith, and on the advice of my aide, who by the way was injured seriously in the attack, we'll be turning the boys over to you to be dealt with. It's against my better judgment, because I would have had them shot."

"That's very kind of you, sir," the negotiator said.

Strong stood up and said, "I'm leaving now. A representative of my government will continue these talks in my stead. Keep your fighters under control, sir."

"You have my word, Colonel," the man said.

They shook hands. The Colonel left the tent, got into a waiting humvee, and said, "Take me to the airfield." At the airfield, Colonel Strong boarded a waiting helicopter. The pilot said, "Where to, Colonel?" The Colonel replied, "Take me to the hospital." The chopper lifted off and headed in the direction of the hospital.

Thirty minutes later, the helicopter landed at the hospital. Strong left the aircraft and went directly to Lt. Demure's room. It was the same room he'd be in previously. Outside, Captain Murphy, a medical officer, and a nurse were waiting for him.

They all saluted and Strong said, "Okay, brief me. You first," he said, looking at the doctor.

The doctor was young, and female, and apparently very experienced, judging from her rank, which was major. "Lt. Demure was injured by a piece of shrapnel which passed through her left side. She was lucky. It didn't hit any vital organs, but it did cause a nasty gash which bled very freely. She's had blood and plasma, she's been to surgery, and we've repaired the wounds. We've loaded her with antibiotics and some painkillers."

The Colonel said, "What do you mean 'some' painkillers, doctor?"

The nurse spoke. "Colonel, Lt. Demure has repeatedly refused adequate pain medication. She says she wants to stay sharp in case you need her. I can adequately control her pain, sir, but she won't let me."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Colonel and His Aide Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds