• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Sex with Hipsters Ch. 01

Sex with Hipsters Ch. 01

This is my first attempt at submitting a story. It's pretty long with a slow build up so I thought posting in parts would be a better way to start. It will get properly filthy in later chapters if you persevere. All comments welcome.

"Another fucking Saturday in the office" I thought as the alarm went off. My name is Rachel and the sad thing for me was that I was already up and showered, the alarm was a back-up that I never needed. I was far too organised to ever be late for anything. Even swearing in my thoughts seemed like I was trying too hard. I wasn't missing anything else, without work Saturday was a blank page with nothing to fill it.

Waking early, making the day even longer didn't help. The week had been shit. Long hours at work as usual. It was to be expected, that's what people in the firm did. To make Partner in a big accountancy practice, you worked hard as a Manager, then if you were lucky you made Senior Manager and worked even harder and then your twenties were gone. I had vaguely thought that at 27 my life would be a bit more, well rock and roll. I was living in London after all, I had some money but I could have been living anywhere. One office is the same as any other. I suppose if you can't think of a better way of phrasing a wild time than "rock and roll" it's unlikely you are going to live it.

I was starting to feel that every week was dull and long but this week had been particularly bad. Last weekend for once I had no work and I had a guest. One of my sister's friends from university had been staying while she was finding a flat for when she moved to London. I had imagined a fun weekend where I would show her around and give her wise counsel like the experienced city dweller I am.

It was apparent from the first hour Anna thought I was boring. She seemed to have a far greater knowledge of cool places to go than I did and I could tell she thought my clothes, social life, music taste and life in general were all dull. I invited her out on Saturday night but I ended up going out with her friends to several bars in Dalston a supposedly cool part of town that I was too ashamed to admit I had never even been too.

In spite of myself I had a great time, Anna's friends were all fashionable and attractive and I loved being in a group with them even if my outfit seemed more appropriate for drinks in the City than a sweaty bar. I loved the bars and the crowd, the music was loud and fast and sounded nothing like the Ministry of Sound chill out compilations that populated my IPhone.

In between bars I had my first taste of a joint, again something that I was too ashamed to admit but I don't think Anna was fooled. I turned down the other drugs that were on offer as I didn't know what they were or what they did. As the evening progressed the drink and Marijuana coupled with my low tolerance due to lack of practice was starting to have effect my mind. By the time the last bar eventually shut we ended up in someone's flat in a refurbished airport building somewhere near London Fields. I had no idea where London Fields was or how one might get there but I'd heard it was fashionable. The flat certainly looked fashionable

There were about 10 people remaining in the group. Someone was putting records on. Actual vinyl records, I had no idea they still existed, I didn't' recognise the sounds but I nodded along as if I did. Things were getting blurry. The group had dispersed around the flat, I ended up in the lounge sitting on a bean bag type chair with someone called Alex. He was younger, he couldn't have been much more than 22 but it didn't feel that I was the older more experienced person. He placed himself on the bean bag next to me; the design of the bag and the weight of two people caused our bodies to touch.

He talked about his life in London although I didn't follow all that much of it, but I wasn't really listening, he certainly wasn't like the boys I knew or had ever known. While there were plenty of good looking men in the office they were all of the Alpha Male muscular type who spent hours in the gym. Alex wasn't strong, in fact he was pretty skinny. Sitting in the chair I could see down the front of his ill-fitting jeans into his boxers. He didn't exude any of the Alpha-Maleness I was familiar with but a different kind of sexuality that I wasn't used to and I found interesting.

I suddenly became aware as we talked that Alex was now leaning right into me and I could feel my chest crushed into his. Every slight movement seemed to brush against my nipples which had become hyper-sensitive. Looking across the room there was another couple sitting on a beanbag opposite us. The girl was wearing a skirt that had become hitched up almost around her waist and the guy had his hand on the front of her knickers running her crotch.

The angle of the beanbag was making my own skirt make a similar journey upwards and I could feel cool air from the open window on my legs. I could also feel Alex's hand tracing my inner thigh, slowly making progress upwards towards my knickers. The feel of his hand on my body, triggered a response in my body that I wasn't expecting.

I liked sex of course, or at least as a modern professional woman I felt I should do, but I had never been especially bothered about it. At 27 I had slept with 5 men which seemed the right amount. Sex had been fine but usually planned and definitely in the bedroom. But now something very different was happening to my body. As Alex's hand ascended I could feel my knickers getting damp and then it seemed my cunt was leaking like a tap. I had never felt so turned on in my life.

Alex's hand roamed higher and higher until finally the back of his hand pressed firmly onto the front of my knickers sending a further jolt through my body. I could feel the dampness soaking further into the fabric as Alex inserted a finger underneath the elastic and ran it up through my damp folds and brushing my clit on the way through. His finger burst the dam in my pants and I could feel a fresh flood of moisture from my pussy.

And at that point I panicked.

"I have a boyfriend"

I spluttered ejecting myself from the beanbag in an ungainly way. I scrambled to my feet, my skirt had wound up around my waist by this point as the couple on the opposite beanbag had stopped their groping and sat back to watch the commotion across the room.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I said rushing out the room.

My head was bursting with the effects of booze, dope and desire as I stood catching my breath in the hall. First of all it was true I did have a boyfriend. A boyfriend called Fabien. Maybe I should have mentioned that before but I'll come on to that later. Guilt over my fidelity was not the reason I had leapt from the beanbag.

The power of my arousal had scared me, I had never been that turned on before. As Alex dipped his finger in my cunt I was embarrassed about how wet I was. Was this normal? Did he think I was a freak? Should a 27 year old professional woman get so aroused by someone barely out of his teens? Most of all I was angry with myself for pulling away.

I could make excuses but I knew they were all bullshit. Was I guilty about cheating on Fabien? Not really, Fabien worked in the office too and on paper we made a good couple. But Fabien had never inspired the level of desire in over a year that Alex had. The sex had been perfunctory at best and neither of us had ever really let go.

I was too old to be making out, having a boy, a boy, shoving his hands in my pants like I was at school again, not that I had ever allowed teenage hands in my pants at the time. I had my own, neat and tidy room with a nice clean bed in my South London flat. Here was I on a grubby beanbag in a part of East London which I couldn't find on a map with another couple making out in the same room. The situation was part of the arousal, I had never been felt up outside a bedroom let alone with other people in the room. I wanted them to see me so turned on, to see my body, they must have been able to fucking smell me I was leaking so much fluid.

And Alex, I didn't know him. What if he was a dick? He was a fucking Hipster, the sort of person people like me should disapprove of. But at that moment I didn't care if he was a dick. I wanted him to take control of me and touch me in whatever way Hipsters did .I wanted to explore his body and yank his jeans down and suck his cock. I don't think I had ever desired to suck a cock before. Any blowjobs that I had performed had been not unwilling but more out of duty than desire. And I had always thought Fabien had a weird cock; it was kind of lopsided and ugly. I hadn't seen Alex's cock but I imagined it would be big and smooth and I wanted to put it in my mouth.

I had rushed into the hall seeking the solace of a bathroom. Pausing for breath I leaned against the wall flushed, excited and frustrated. Running my hands through my hair my whole body was hot and tense. I needed to go home but I had no idea how to get out the flat let alone find my way back to South London. And I hadn't seen Anna for a while. First of all I allowed myself a peek back into the room I had just bolted from. I was curious to see Alex's reaction, I suspected that not many girls ran away while he had a finger up their cunts.

The door hadn't shut properly when I left the room, "The curse of new build flats in London," I thought. "Shoddy design". My mental distraction tactics couldn't' overcome forever my desire to look back into the room. Through the crack in the door I could see that Alex had moved across the room to the other couple. I could see the girl who I had barely noticed before was also young. Her hair had pink streaks and was closely cropped on one side. "Not an Accountant it's fair to say" I thought. She was skinny, "Do these people never eat?" She also seemed to have lost her clothes apart from a brief pair of transparent mesh type knickers, the type of which I had only ever seen before in ads for American Apparel. "So it's these people who buy them."

I could only see the back of the unidentified male's head as he focused his attentions to the girl below stairs. Alex leaned over to over and put his hand in her mouth which she sucked enthusiastically. "That's my cunt juice she's licking off his hands".

Witnessing Alex's fingers being licked increased my flustered arousal. Could she recognise me if I saw her again? Pink Girl then reached out and yanked hard on Alex's jeans not worrying about the buttons. They easily slipped off his slender hips exposing a long smooth cock that even in the dim light I could see was glistening with arousal. "That's exactly how I wanted to do it. And his cock looks just like I imagined"

It was true that Pink girl was living out my own fantasy but I'm not sure that I would have been bold enough to match her next actions as she took Alex's cock and rubbed it over her erect nipples. Her tits were small, "Definitely smaller than mine" but they fitted well on her skinny frame. Having coated her tits with Alex's excretions "that should have been mine" she then took his cock into her mouth.

Unidentified Male had by now removed her knickers and was lapping away at her cunt, which the motions of her hips indicated she was enjoying while she sucked away on Alex's cock. "I could join them, they hardly look like they are going to refuse a fourth and then it happened. I had thought I was observing unseen through the door but then Pink Girl popped her mouth of Alex's cock and while continuing to wank him off with her hand looked me straight in the eye and winked at me. She then returned to sucking Alex's cock and taking the hand of Unidentified Male used it to cup Alex's balls which were hanging obscenely down.

For the second time that night I panicked and rushed for the solace of the bathroom which luckily happened to be in the first doorway I stumbled through. Sitting on the toilet I tentatively investigated the state of my knickers. They were soaked through and in danger of soaking into my skirt. I momentarily thought about finishing myself off manually but a dowdy shared bathroom was no place to consider the things I had just seen. I needed to digest, to think about the whole thing.

Anna? I wasn't sure how long we'd been in the flat but the last dregs of battery on my phone told me the time was now 03:09. I had no idea of which of the other doors she had disappeared behind and I was too scared to try any of them randomly. Finding the kitchen I searched in vain for any sort of cup I could drink some water from and ended up trying to manoeuvre my head under the tap and lapping up some water into my dry throat which was not exactly practical.

"Classy" I heard from the doorway. Fortunately the voice belonged to Anna rather than Pink Girl who I was certainly not ready to speak to.

"You look like you're about ready to go home" She said. "It will be an Uber at this time of night. You having a good time? I saw you were chatting to Alex"

The look on her face had a knowing smirk which I felt compelled to respond to.

"I was chatting, but he's far too young for me, if that's what you mean" I replied rather starchily trying and failing to assert myself as the senior partner in our relationship, although my mind was drifting back to the moment when Alex's hand made contact with my cunt.

"But I'm knackered, I'm definitely ready for a cab." Anna raised her eyebrow and once again I felt like the junior partner.

On the way out to the cab I was surprised when Ann linked her arm through mine. Surprised but pleased. Had I won her approval? You're 27 Rachel, you shouldn't be looking for approval from someone who's still at university. Her arm felt nice linked into mine so I didn't resist

By the time we got home it was nearly four. Anna and I both groaned as we shed our shoes and flopped on the sofa. Anna grinned conspiratorially at me and produced a half smoked joint from her handbag.

"I thought I'd liberate this from the flat. I could do some brief chill time before bed."

"OK, yep sure" I said trying to appear casual, like I often had a late night drug session before sleep at the weekends. "Drug session", listen to yourself I thought ruefully. You are going to have learn some hipper words if you are going to hang out with these people.

I wasn't sure if I wanted any more dope but I was enjoying the feeling that I had met Anna's requirements for friendship and I definitely wanted the night to last.

Back to the present I left the flat and headed towards the tube at Balham. The only other people that seemed to be on their way to work where like her. Young professionals in their mid to late twenties desperately pedalling fast to try and make it the next level, at which point they would work even harder. What made them stand out was the clothes. "My people" I thought "are comfortable in formal office wear. They do not know how to pull of smart casual".

Anna would have known what to wear in the office on a Saturday of course. Everything I had seen her in looked effortlessly stylish; more stylish than my own wardrobe even though my scattergun approach to buying a wardrobe had cost much more. Just me and a young trainee today as well, which was not a great prospect for an early departure as the he was the type of trainee that was clearly not going to last. Normally I would have come down on hard on any type of trainee who wasn't prepared to commit their waking hours to the firm but after the events of the last week I had at least a bit more sympathy than usual.

Today at least my outfit looked OK. I was wearing a new pair of jeans that Anna had chosen for me earlier in the week. They seemed to dissect my bum making me feel that everyone was watching my arse as I walked down the street. Anna had insisted I buy them and I had been too scared to refuse. In a nod to the game that was taking place later in the day I was wearing a Wales Rugby shirt, the red suiting my complexion. I looked pretty hot for the office. Hot enough that I might get approached if I was in a pub watching the game with everyone else but there was no chance of that, the office would have to do.

There was another addition to my outfit that was the real reason for me feeling more excited than usual. The circumstances which had led to that purchase had begun after Anna and I had begun smoking the joint the Saturday before. I still hadn't internally digested those events, let alone the events that happen later in the day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Sex with Hipsters Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds