• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Co-ed Correction

Co-ed Correction

"Minnie, I'm surprised at this after reviewing your drastically improved assignments and studious notes."

All the other girls had left the classroom, snickering and chatting. They were laughing at me for being caught texting by Prof. Wagner. I was doing much better in class since staying for tutoring with him and the TA, but now my behavior was under much stricter supervision.

"We're going to have to address this infraction, young lady."

I kept my eyes down and nodded, but couldn't help but squeeze my legs together and squirm. The professor made me feel tingly all over. I couldn't help being a little nervous.

"May I see your phone?"

I handed it to him. His soft, firm hand grasped mine for just a moment as he took it. He was dressed in an off white button up, a skinny green tie and immaculately pressed slacks. His loafers were dark brown. He dressed much more sharply than most of the humanities professors, and commanded a great deal of formality and respect. He clearly had his eyes on a position as a Dean, maybe even President.

He read my texts while I blushed, embarrassed at the vapid chatter I was exchanging with a friend from high school about the losers we had encountered over the recent Thanksgiving break. Our peers were pregnant, drug addicted or racist, and we were taking a nasty delight in gossiping about them.

"Well, I must say I expected something more urgent or important than this."

My face became a deeper red and my apology caught in my throat.

"In any case, I can't give preferential treatment even though you've been an otherwise exceptional student."

"Yes, sir." I replied. "I'm very sorry for texting." I half whispered, sneaking a quick glance at him and then back down towards my flats.

"Good, apologies are the first step. But they aren't always enough."

"Are you going to... to punish me?" I squeaked at the end of that sentence and winced.

Prof. Wagner cleared his throat. "I don't like to call it punishment, it makes this too much of a disciplinary regime. We're partners in your learning and growth. This isn't a punishment, per se. It's correction. So you won't make the same mistake again."

Correction. He was going to correct me. I had a strange feeling in my stomach. Though I was still embarrassed and anxious to get the conversation over with and leave, some part of me liked the way that "correction" sounded.

"Ever since you stayed after for tutoring, I've been thinking about you. You have great potential. I'd like to take you under my wing as a mentor and make you the best student you can be. Top of the class. I think you'll find it to be an enjoyable and massively edifying partnership. But it will involve hard work. And a little pain."

I swallowed and looked up at him. He brushed my hair out of my face and chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"No need to be so nervous. Would you like to be my teacher's pet?"

Teacher's pet came out in the sexiest growl. I felt my middle tense up and my nipples grow harder. I barely thought about the implications, Title IX or indecent accusations or whatever. I just wanted to be his. His pet.

"Yes. Very much."

"Good. Well, then, let's deal with your misbehavior. Bend over that desk."

My eyes widened and I stood rigid. I was no pure, giggling virgin, but I was surprised at how forward Prof. Wagner was. He walked to the door of the small classroom, locked it and drew the blind. Our class was the last of the evening in this wing, getting out at 4:30. The late afternoon sunlight streamed in on the third floor, warming up the first two rows. He turned and saw I hadn't moved.

"Miss Rosen, you are trying my patience. Your texting needs to be corrected. Bend over that desk."

He pointed to the second row and I moved towards it, settling my torso over the desk and leaning on my forearms.

"Beautiful." He rubbed his hands down my back, and then around my ass. My jeans were tight and dark and I knew my bum looked delicious in them. He rubbed down the back of my legs, and then ran his two fingers quickly along my pussy before squeezing my ass cheeks again. Then, he began to spank me. Softly at first, and growing harder.

"For every spank, you're going to say 'I'm sorry Sir.' Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." SMACK. SMACK. "I'm sorry, Sir." I lost count, but he must have spanked me for ten, maybe fifteen minutes. Tears began coming to my eyes. I was squirming on the desk. Every time I shifted, he'd grab my shoulders or hips and square me again, a little roughly.

He smacked me again, forcing me to gasp. "I'm sorry, Sir!"

"How sorry?"

"I'll never text in your class again!" I felt a fat tear slide down my face.

"That's right." He gave me one last smack and then ran his hands in between my legs, rubbing my lips through my jeans. I was certain that I was soaking wet, and so embarrassed at how turned on my correction made me. His fingers got rougher and more probing. I began to coo in pleasure, feeling the tough denim rub against my pussy. Just as I leaned my ass higher and toward him he stopped abruptly and instructed me to pull down my pants.

"I want to see how red your naughty little ass is." My eyes flicked toward the door, and then at him. He was clearly serious. I didn't hesitate much longer, but pulled my jeans down and bent back over the desk. My elbows were aching.

"Mhhmm." He was playing with my ass cheeks again, jiggling and pinching them. "Red as a fucking tomato. Good girl." His finger slid along my ass and then found my pussy again, teasing it with my lacy panties. He rubbed up and down, sliding the juices towards my, horny clit and back down. Then he began to explore inside of me, rubbing one, and then two fingers, slowly in and out.

"You seem to have enjoyed your correction a little too much. I hope you don't get the idea that this is a reward for bad behavior."

"No Sir." I whispered, as he rubbed just an inch inside of me. I was practically purring.

"Your so wet, and so tight. I'm going to enjoy you thoroughly, my pet. I'll make you a well educated girl. You should learn how to be respectful, how to anticipate others needs and serve them. How to achieve your own desires. That starts with how to fuck well. I'm going to make you practice sucking cock, fucking with that tight little pussy, even taking it in the ass. You will become well rounded and commanding. A desirable, intelligent and talented woman. Is that what you want?"

His fingers buzzed in and out of my sopping wet hole. "Yes, yes, that's what I want."

Slowly, he pulled his fingers out of me and I heard him suck on them.

"Good." He smacked me in the ass once more. "Stand up, turn around."

He began to unbutton my blouse, and pinched and pulled my nipples. He alternated between smacking and sucking on my breast. I groaned for more. I could feel my thighs get even more wet. He had a raging erection. He grabbed my hair and pulled me onto my knees. Then he unzipped his pants.

"Lets see how you are at sucking cock."

I licked his head, swirling it in my mouth and teasing the length of his shaft, and then I took as much as I could fit of his huge dick in my mouth. He groaned as I worked his shaft, grabbing my head occasionally and forcing himself deeper. He worked off his tie and held it tightly around my neck. I began to thoroughly enjoy licking and sucking on him, feeling how big he was, the way he throbbed against my tongue. His control over my movements, his dick dipping deeper into my throat. He tapped my shoulder, stopped me and pulled me up, pinching and playing with my breast again.

"Well done. Back over the desk Miss Rosen."

This time he bent me over the teacher's podium at the front of the class, and then his dick was in me. I moaned loudly as I felt his rock hard member slide so deep in me. He fucked me, harder and harder, pulling my hair and telling me how perfect my pussy felt and what a good student I was. He slapped my ass and reminded me that if I behaved in class I could get well fucked much more often. I was shaking and moaning, pleading with him not to stop.

"Don't cum pet, don't cum. You cum only when I tell you to."

"Yee..yess. yess Sir." I replied, gritting my teeth. I was right on the edge, and I didn't know how long I could make it without exploding.

"I'm going to finish in you. Right in your tight little pussy. Beg me to let you finish too." He pulled his tie harder around my throat.

"Please, please, please let me cum. Please let me cum. Please let me cum! PlEASE PLEASE PLEASE SIR PLEASE!'

"Cum, my dirty little slut. Cum all over me right now."

He dug his hand into my shoulder and pulled my hair and I exploded. I felt myself gush juice onto his dick and down my legs. He finished inside of me powerfully, yelling out. Then he slid out of me, forced his fingers into my pussy, and pulled out our mess. He stuck his fingers in my mouth.

"Suck on it. This is your reward for being a good girl. And if you come to my office hours next Tuesday, they'll be more."

I took his fingers deep in my throat and cleaned them.

"Yes, sir."

He squeezed my ass hard and instructed me to clean up.

"I'm going to have fun with you, Pet. Tuesday at 3:30."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Co-ed Correction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 286 milliseconds