• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Loretta Of Ghana

Mistress Loretta Of Ghana

Lying on the carpeted floor of his Barrhaven townhouse, Steve Vincent was as happy as can be. Outside, the Ontario winter raged in the form of a fierce blizzard, but Steve didn't even notice, nor did he care. For his beloved lady Loretta Ampofo sat on his face, smothering him with her thick black ass. Ass worship, African-style, what more could a self-respecting masculine black man ask for?

"Happy Kwanzaa Big Daddy," Loretta said in a sweet, downright melodious voice as she rode her man's face. While astride her man's face, the sexy Ghanaian diva even squeezed out a couple of hot, wet farts for good measure, and Steve inhaled them happily. For he absolutely loved Loretta's ass in every way...farts included. Reaching over, Loretta grabbed hold of his long and thick dick and stroked it. Instantly Steve hardened, and Loretta giggled happily before getting into the sixty ninth position.

"Lick my ass, bud, and don't stop until I tell you to," Loretta said in that sexy, bossy tone that Steve found so sexy. Indeed, the tall Haitian stud from Boston had been drawn to the tall, curvy Ghanaian goddess ever since he first laid eyes on her inside the Carleton University library. They were both Law students, fiercely independent and gifted individuals from vastly different corners of the globe. A proud son of Haiti and a lovely, fierce diva from Ghana. They forged a tentative friendship, one fraught with head-butting, and then, things were Kaboom for a while. They always got back together.

"Yes ma'am," Steve paused to say, and then, spreading Loretta's ass cheeks wide open, he wormed his tongue into her asshole. There was nothing he loved more than his sweet Loretta's ass. Greedily he began munching on her butt hole, loving the way it smelled and tasted, and the young West African woman moaned in pleasure. While eating Loretta's ass, Steve also fingered her pussy. Knowing what Loretta liked, Steve worked three fingers into her cunt and another two in her ass, and just as he expected, the young woman's gorgeous body began to tremble.

"Oh fuck, Steve, you're doing things to me," Loretta whispered, and Steve grinned as he continued munching on her asshole. Like every son of the African motherland, Steve was fascinated by a big-booty sister, and Loretta Ampofo of Ghana was one of the best. Indeed, the tall, fine sister from Ghana has the kind of thick, dark and juicy, heart-shaped ass that would make tennis legend Serena Williams green with envy. And that is saying a lot.

"Give me that ass, my dear," Steve paused to say, and he smacked Loretta's big dark bum before he resumed munching on her hot, sweaty butthole. Meanwhile, Loretta was not inactive. Wrapping her full, lovely lips around Steve's long and thick Haitian dick, Loretta decided to show her man what the ladies of Ghana were all about. While sucking Steve's dick, Loretta worked a finger up his ass. Talk about a surprise.

For a moment, Steve froze and Loretta worried she might have gone too far. Moments later, Steve began to moan and a grinning Loretta worked a second finger up his ass. Steve's warm, tight ass gripped Loretta's fingers like a vise. Continuing with her exploration of her man's ass, Loretta licked the underside of Steve's balls while digging into his ass with her sleek, eager fingers. Suddenly filled with inspiration, Loretta stopped what she was doing.

"Steve, my love, I want to fuck that ass of yours," Loretta said, half-jokingly, and Steve stopped munching on her asshole. Turning around to look at her man, Loretta was stunned to see a mile-wide smile on Steve Vincent's handsome face. The Haitian stud nodded so eagerly that for a brief moment Loretta worried his head might come off like that of a bobble-head doll.

"Kinky idea," Steve said, and Loretta grinned, and rolled off of him. The two of them got to their feet, and shared a passionate kiss. Hand in hand, they went upstairs and continued the action in the bedroom. Once they reached the bedroom, Loretta sat on the bed and ordered Steve to kneel before her. When the Haitian stud hesitated, Loretta grabbed his face for emphasis.

"Steve, from now on, you will call me Mistress Loretta and do as I say or else," Loretta said, and Steve nodded in agreement, then buried his face between her legs. Grinning, Loretta pinched her tits and watched as Steve resumed eating her pussy. All that ass licking action he'd unleashed upon her earlier made Loretta horny as can be, and Steve had to deal with the consequences. After a few pleasant minutes, Loretta just about had enough.

"Alright, big man, I need you to get on your hands and knees and show me that ass," Loretta barked in a bossy tone, and Steve did as he was told without hesitation this time. Loretta grinned as she admired Steve's cute butt from behind. Reaching under the bed, she grabbed her trusty toy. The shiny phallic object glistened, and Loretta happily put it on. Giggling, Loretta stroked the strap-on dildo, and out of curiosity, Steve turned to look.

"Oh fuck," Steve said, gasping, and Loretta winked at him as she grabbed a bottle of Aloe cream from the nearby nightstand. Caressing Steve's butt, Loretta leaned over and whispered something into his ear. Instantly the Haitian stud tensed up, and Loretta continued caressing his ass, then reached for his dick. Gently, Loretta stroked Steve's dick and all tension left his body as his dick hardened.

"Make way, big man, because I'm coming inside," Mistress Loretta said, smacking Steve's ass for good measure as she used the Aloe cream to lubricate his hole. Moments later, she pressed the business end of the strap-on dildo against Steve's asshole. The burly Haitian tensed, and Mistress Loretta thrust forward with a swift movement of her hips, pushing the dildo into Steve's asshole.

"Go easy on me, Mistress Loretta!" Steve pleaded even as the laughing Ghanaian dominatrix gripped his hips tightly while sinking the strap-on dildo deeper into his asshole. Steve yelped and tried to flee but Mistress Loretta all but tackled him and held him down as she fucked his ass with the strap-on dildo. Wrapping her arms around her lover's torso, Mistress Loretta kissed him tenderly. Finally, Steve stopped struggling. Instead, he relaxed and enjoyed.

"That was fun," Steve said, much later, as he and Loretta lay side by side on the floor, spent. Smiling, Loretta kissed her man on the lips and rested her head against his hairy chest. Steve looked at her, sighed and finally let out the breath he hadn't even realized he'd been holding. Loretta Ampofo of Ghana was truly something else. Sex kitten one moment and sizzling dominatrix the next. What a woman!

"Happy Kwanzaa my love," Loretta whispered, and moments later, she was asleep. Steve marveled at how fast Loretta could fall asleep. Seriously, what was her secret? Steve was an insomniac even on his better days. Smiling at Loretta, Steve picked her up and carried her to the bed, then pulled the sheets over both of their bodies. As a snoring Loretta lay next to him, the young man smiled. His life had changed drastically since he first laid eyes on Loretta Ampofo in the Carleton University library a little over a year ago, that's for damn sure. In a few months, they'd graduate with their undergrad degrees in law, and then they'd head to the University of Ottawa for law school. If all went well. Steve sincerely hoped he and Loretta would make it. Black love wasn't easy in this crazy world...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Loretta Of Ghana

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds