• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Talk and Action Ch. 11

Talk and Action Ch. 11

12

It was at a time when Sheela lay between Nalini's legs, resting back on her. She felt the soft breasts against her back and let the full weight of her body rest back and slump in comfort on the motherly warm woman who had just finished loving her, ever so tenderly.

"Do you mind?" asked Sheela reaching for her discarded jeans and pulling out a cigarette to light.

"You smoke?" asked Nalini, somewhat shocked.

"We all do. We smoke. We drink. We have boy friends. And," she added thoughtfully, 'we fuck."

At the use of the 'f' word, Nalini's hand protectively closed around the girl sitting between her legs, one hand on one breast and the other holding her lower tummy.

Smoking, fucking. She thought back to her own youth. All prim and proper with some serious limits on what was acceptable and what not. A glance or a smile at any one of the guys was a big deal. Pausing to exchange a sentence with any one was a major expression of romantic interest. And here was a contrasting generation.

"Fuck?" she asked Sheela.

They had just finished a serious bout of pleasuring in which once again, Nalini played the dominant, if maternal role. Sheela returned the favor, but only in small measure and Nalini was still on simmer, unsatiated.

But she had time during the day. She had a choice of lovers, and she was not excluding or counting out the lovely firm body of the young woman couched between her legs.

"Yup!" replied the young student, casually. "Mostly among friends. They are called 'fuck-buddies'. But most of the guys are a complete disappointment," sighed Sheela, pressing backward and rubbing herself against the warmth of the mature woman as if to contrast with the guys.

"Hey! Don't say that," said Nalini, idly lipping Sheela's earlobe and sending a shiver down that woman. These delicate touches and the ability to cum again and again and again were some of the things that the guys never could enjoy.

"Why?" asked Sheela.

"My nephew. He is in your age group. I don't think he is interested or into this sort of thing. And if he was, dashing young man that he is, he must be good," said Nalini protectively.

Sheela laughed. "That's like having a car and not knowing how to drive it. That is how most of these guys are," she said. The younger woman's mind drifted to her completely unsatisfying encounters with her 'fuck-buddy'; and then the contrast to the electrifying encounter she had with the professor and his wife.

Deeper for her, was that the threesome opened the door for her to approach the professor. She cornered him at the university office afterward and she had him to herself. In that threesome the professor and his wife had pleasured her, no doubt. But they kept the best of each other for themselves. And Sheela wanted to taste the best of the professor. That she got in his office. And she enjoyed the mature, measured pace of the man's loving.

It was a question of quality (with the professor) over quantity (with the fuck-buddies) who had the ability to go several rounds in the course of one night.

"None of these guys know anything about treating a woman," said Sheela, turning around and looking Nalini deep in the eye. "They don't know a thing about kissing," she said, nibbling at Nalini's lips the way she had been taught. "They don't know a thing about to arouse a breast before wanting to suck it," and she leaned down and weighed and gently kneaded the breasts as if to bring forth the milk before applying her lips to gently suck on Nalini's mammaries.

"And they definitely don't know how to do this," she whispered hoarsely as she sank between Nalini's now spreading legs. It was time to return the favor. She sucked and kissed and tongued Nalini, coaxing the lips open wide. Fingers slid in ever so gently, caressing the walls, willing them to yield their juices to the waiting woman between the legs.

And when Nalini was all jelly, she focused on fucking and tonguing the opening of the labia and the nub of flesh, fingers doing the work of stimulating her insides to give way.

Sheela proved a good student as Nalini groaned first, then screamed and finally shouted out her orgasm. She thrashed her cunt into the persistent mouth of the young woman as if to fuck back.

Sheela held Nalini's tummy gently down, as she had been taught to. Nalini beat against the body and every ounce of pleasure was release and she spent to a wonderful finish. Pulling up the woman between her legs, she kissed her fulsomely tasting her own juices in the process.

And Sheela whispered to her, "Teach all this to that young man if you are so worried or proud." She meant it as a tease. But the sudden surge in Nalini's breasts and the resurgent warmth between her legs told her something different.

And Then

All of this played in her mind when her eighteen-year old nephew came by. Sitting for hours with the Professor for his math coaching for which he came, the young man felt the need for a proper back massage. And who better than his aunt to provide him that relief.

She had done that on many occasions but this time Nalini was conscious of Sheela's advice to her. In fact, she had been conscious of all that from the moment the young man stepped into the house. She noticed his body, his muscles and the bulge in his crotch.

When she entered the room to massage the back she found him lying on his tummy. Nalini was torn between desire and wanting the young, presumably virgin flesh and relief that he was not on his back so that she would be inhibited by the front of his body being open to her.

She straddled his back her hands pressing down jointly as she knew shiatsu was done. She worked quietly with not a word exchanged between them. Each was quiet for their own reasons.

She worked his lower back. And then steadily her hands moved up the spine. As she moved up, she shimmied her body up to reach farther up. At the angle needed to put weight on her hands she found after a while that her groin was against the young man's taut ass. It provided too much of a temptation for her. She ground her self on the flesh beneath.

It felt good. The relief her pussy needed came from the grinding indeed. She leaned forward again, hoping her nephew would not notice that it was intentional. She changed her angle, spreading her legs still sider so that her cunt lips would receive the full impact of her grinding. When she leaned forward the next time her lips splayed open and she massaged herself well.

The pleasure was so intense that Nalini forgot about being careful. She rocked back and forth, her movements slowly resembling that of a fucking woman and the effects on her pussy was as desired. She groaned... for the most part inwardly, but for some part it was audible.

A few more thrusts later she was completely without regard for the finer aspects of what she was doing. She humped without restraint and her moaning and groans become more audible, till in a shudder she spent... holding down on the boy's ass.

None of this was lost on Nikhil from the very beginning. He had felt her coarse hair through the think fabric of the nightdress. After a few more thrusts he knew for sure that his aunt was masturbating by grinding against his ass. The boy froze.

Reddened with pleasure and with the embarrassment of having let her physical needs get the better of her, Nalini fled the room, leaving as quietly as she had come.

Later

"I ran out of nightclothes," he mumbled.

"But how? You only just got here!" blurted out Nalini.

"Its dirty - just run the washing machine once more for me. It will dry by night" he said and ran off.

Nalini sighed and thought to herself, "Boys, boys, boys!" she went to the clothesbasket and pulled out the pajamas and her hand felt the sticky mess in them. She looked and saw the gobs of semen. The boy had done what all boys do: masturbate. She had no way of knowing it but it the boy had fantasized about his buxom aunt and imagined fucking her.

She was his fantasy woman, every time, regardless of where he was. And in her presence not only did she retain her prime position; he just had more of her to see and masturbated more often than he ever did otherwise.

Her cleavage, her damp blouse, her soaked armpits, her round rolling ass ... he imagined each of those parts of her and masturbated furiously. Already today, he had to adjust his pjs to find a dry area for his second and third rounds. By night he was surely going to need them again. He told his aunt only when he considered the situation unavoidable.

But he never thought she would check. She did. And he had no way of knowing that his Nalini aunty was not the same one he met last time. Since then she was a woman unleashed. And that unleashed woman had lusted over him as much as he had lusted over her.

Nalini did not know how to manage her lust for Nikhil. Her husband's brother's son was family. And family was sacred.

Neither did Nikhil know how to get ahead with his lust for his aunt. His father's brother's wife. She was game. But what if she slapped him? And worse, reported him?

The boy in the house posed the additional problem of making it impossible for her to get any of the students to come and fuck her. It was a paradox: the more she needed the fucking because of the boy, the less she could get - also because of the boy.

Professor too spent additional time at home coaching the kid for that was the main purpose of his presence here. If she was going to be naughty, when would that be?

The bubbling cauldron between her legs made her restless, hot and flushed. She planned on fucking Professor, knowing that she wanted to test or explore the boy.

It was a question of guts and opportunity on both sides. Neither had any.

The next night when he heard her enter the room, he turned around. There was no doubt about what impact she had had on him. And any inhibition Nalini had was overcome by the sight of his wondrous cock.

It bobbed on its own weight. The boy gritted his teeth and clutched at the sheets tightly, as if doing so would absolve him of this display of lust.

"What is this?" gasped Nalini, feigning shock. She needed to test waters and make sure that nothing would go wrong if she succumbed to her feelings of lust. She liked what she saw. Large, heavy, strong, erect - and virgin.

"Nothing!" he gasped. He wished it would shrink. But as Nalini leaned forward towards him her breasts swung and he felt himself swelling more. He groaned.

"What?" she asked, severely.

He shook his head.

"IS this not why you needed your pajamas washed urgently?" she asked accusingly.

A drop formed on the head and flowed down as if in answer.

Nalini found herself involuntarily licking her lips as is she might have licked off that clear, viscous streak.

Unintentionally, Nikhil squeezed his muscles and the cock jerked. What was a drop became a trickle.

Nalini was frozen, leaning forward. Her breasts were visible to him, though the jutting nipples faded into the shadows within.

Lips hanging open she slid her mouth down on his cock. Her wide-open, wet mouth closed on the pillar of flesh. He shivered, "Auntie!" he cried out.

"Mmmph!" she whimpered, enjoying the helplessness and her own dominance. He held her head. It was all too brief -he was after all, a virgin. He spurted and she drew back. She let him shoot in the air - thick ropes. But knowing his needs she fisted his cock. She did let some cumming happen in her wet warm mouth, knowing the needs of the thrusting and flailing male lying in front of her. Between a combination of fist and mouth she let him finish, taking the edge off his desire.

When it ended and he groaned "I love you, auntie!" she knew he was ready for her own consumption.

The fountain of youth was a marvel she thought as she watched the undiminished cock. She would have liked to teach him to fuck her but her own pleasure was super-important at that moment. There was time enough for everything else.

She waddled on to him and holding his cock, slick as it was with his own exertions and her saliva, sank on it. Instinctively, the boy grabbed his aunt's sumptuous breasts. She put her hands on his chest and raised her hips. She fucked down with concentration and rhythm.

He babbled about love, pleasure, marriage, running away and other nonsense. She ignored it all and concentrated on the cunt reaming the cock and cock ploughing the cunt. She knew all the angles she wanted.

She threw her head about. She held his hands to her breasts. She made him squeeze her hard - so hard he thought he was going to hurt his goddess. She made him treat her like a whore. When he sat up to suck her nipples, she forced him to bite on her.

Her breasts bore marks of his assault on her. Her saliva was everywhere as she let herself go.

He didn't cum in a hurry, just so soon after his first time. She came all through. Orgasm after orgasm washed over her and the woman starved of pleasure took it all. When she was so wet that they could feel nothing, she stuffed a sheet inside her and dried his cock. And when they were ready, she let herself drop all the way screaming in pleasure as he seared and stung her cunt.

"More, more, more!" she thought triumphantly.

"Auntie! Auntie! Auntie!" he babbled as he felt himself boiling up to cum.

She opened her eyes and looked down at him. "Fill me!" she commanded. He spurted and thrust upward. She jammed down. It was animal and combative. Both thrust into each other as if to finish the other off.

She finished him. He came. He held her breasts. He sobbed and thrust. He drained. She rode him all through, her thighs quivering and her cunt a wet mess. She was not done. She felt like a new woman of monstrous appetite was inside her.

But when his cock depleted rapidly under her assault she collapsed on him. And they slept.

Later

She awoke before him. She noted that old or young, the man always slept, exhausted, spent and sated. Was it a cultural thing, she wondered that a woman had to get up? Arrange matters around the house? Look well kept? Get the lover moving? Get food ready for the husband? Or return home from the arms of the lover?

She glanced towards the youngster. His cock stood semi-erect, occasionally twitching. He seemed rejuvenated. Her limbs ached and she felt the thrust of his pounding upward even now, in a manner of speaking.

She decided to get up and go back to her husband's room. It was some where in the wee hours of the morning and she did not want the Professor to wake to find her missing. Worse, he might come looking.

She tried looking for her clothes but not everything was available. Somewhere in the tangle of sheets her bra and her petticoat were stuck. She found her blouse and her panties. Nalini got on her knees to crawl out of the bed.

No sooner had she got on all fours, she was startled by a sudden movement behind her. Hands roughly caught her and pushed her down, mounting her brutally from behind. She felt the weight of his body pushing her down on the mattress as she pancaked down. As she twisted herself she saw it was nephew.

"Don't go!" he growled, penetrating her swiftly and aggressively. The cock that had seemed semi erect a few minutes ago seemed full and loaded. He had seen her breasts swinging as she looked about and that was enough for him. When she kneeled and her cunt present an agape target, he moved with alacrity.

"Hey! Yaah!" yowled his aunt, as he plunged in. he was pleased with himself for finding the target easily. His aunt tried to move away but he had his hands on his hips and he forcefully hunted her down, mounting her with brutal efficiency.

She tried to get off the bed and he followed her, pressing down with each thrust till his aunt was spread-eagled like a frog. He was in her and in order to subjugate her completely he pulled back so he could thrust with greater vigor.

He left the smooth, silken, wet refuge of her cunt and both aunt and nephew gasped. Even though she was trying to escape, the sudden vacuum in her throbbing cunt caused despair. For the boy, missing his warm grabbing sheath was agonizing.

He grabbed Nalini's large buttocks and prised them apart, repositioning his slick cock for entry. In the poor light he aimed wrong, and with his limited skill he knew little. But his cock told him it had found a haven. It was a little tougher but with his thrusting determination he sank in.

His aunt howled in agony and pleasure, combined.

"Haaaaa!" she went. "Nikhil, you have invaded me!" she sobbed.

The boy paused. "But, but, but ..." he stammered, "We already did this before!"

"Aaah!" she wept. When she thrust back it was not because she wanted to but more because of her reflexive reaction.

The grip on his cock was super tight and the pleasure was intense.

"Waah" groaned the young man in satisfaction.

Nalini felt her anus stretched as Nikhil unknowingly took her virginity there. The cock was unrelenting in its ignorance. The stretching massaged her deep inside.

She waddled her legs apart giving the marauding youth more space. But her canal was only so wide and could take only so much.

The ignorant boy fucked on.

Nalini's pain and pleasure were unrelenting.

He could at least have ensured he lubricated her!

"I am drying out!" she cried out.

"But you will lubricate like you did before," grunted the youngster as he found the thrusting toughen.

"That was in my cunt, beta, my son," wept the aunt.

The boy froze. And this was the confusing part - the moment he stopped the aunt took over. She fucked back.

"Now don't stop! Don't stop! Fucker! Bastard! Whore-maker!" she abused him in her dire moments.

She fucked back pleasuring herself.

"Saliva, saliva, saliva!" she hissed, twisting back to look at the idiot and trying to explain the situation.

"What do you with saliva?" he asked bewildered.

"Grease your way in, you fool" she groaned, fucking back a little slower as the progress got tougher.

The 'fool' chose to favor his aunt by fucking harder. She yelped in agony.

She tried to stop him. "Don't! Not without saliva! Or gel! Or something" she cried. "You are not in my cunt, you are in my anus!"

HE was aghast and tried to pull back but she would have none of it.

"DO me! Do me! Do me!" she screamed unmindful of the noise she was making. "Just do me right!"

He tried to pull back further and felt stuck. His cock seemed reddened and abraded by the rough fucking. He saw her point of view. He collected a pool of saliva and placed it at where his cock disappeared between her buttocks and pushed.

"Ahh!" he heard his aunt hiss in satisfaction as he reentered her now easing up anal canal. She relaxed herself consciously, taking him in as he went. It was easier, fuller and more satisfying. The impossible stretching made her clit feel tender and she reached under and inserted fingers into her cunt.

Her thumb worked her clit as the boy rammed his aunt. She wished for another cock, but who? And when? And what was she to do till them for her pleasure?

She rammed her fingers while he rammed into her.

His foreskin was pulled back and stuck behind the head of his cock and this caused the head to bulge.

The ravaged woman beneath him felt intense, raw heat and pleasure as she felt fucked. It was an error but a beautiful error.

"More!" she cried out and was rewarded with more animal ramming.

"No!" she wept in pain. "More saliva... aaaaaah!"

The boy was a new entrant to the pleasures of sex but had inadvertently become the first to fuck her in her ass.

She was not complaining, now that saliva went in regularly.

The tightness on his cock reminded him of his fist. Less lubricated more tight but nowhere near the bubbling warmth, the cushioning of a cunt-fuck.

But the trembling ass, quivering shoulders and feverish mass of flesh pinioned beneath him was fascinating. He watched as the plump buttocks were parted and he penetrated her time and again. He thought that is where the cunt should have been.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Talk and Action Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 180 milliseconds