• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Esther the Haitian Dominatrix

Esther the Haitian Dominatrix

"Oscar Stephen, ou se neg madichon, mwen pral pise sou wou," my girlfriend Esther said, hands on her hips, as she stood over me, stark naked and legs spread. Lying on the bed, my hands and feet bound with silken scarves, I was all but helpless as the sexy Haitian diva had her way with me. In case you're wondering, the lovely lady just warned me that she was about to piss on me as punishment for my naughtiness. I blinked as a jet of golden urine shot out of Esther's cunt, splashing all over my body. Yup, I got peed on!

The name is Oscar Stephen, and I'm a six-foot-one, 250-pound, chubby and handsome brother of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I was born in the City of Port-De-Paix, Republic of Haiti, and my family and I moved to Ontario, Canada, in the early 1990s. Been living here ever since. By day, I'm a student at Carleton University in the Criminal Justice program, and by night, I am a full-time sex freak.

After discretely exploring my sexuality in various seedy spots in the City of Ottawa, I stumbled into monogamy, having found lasting love in a most unlikely place. Esther Jean-Renaud, a young woman I've known for years at the local Haitian Adventist church, turned out to be a freak, just like me. A communications major at Saint Paul University, a church leader and quirky nerd, Esther is lovely and all but I dismissed her as boring, like most of the sisters at our church. Until she confronted me with knowledge of my dirty little secrets. Now, Esther and I are together.

A lot of people were surprised that Esther and I got together, in spite of the similarities in our backgrounds. My parents, Victor and Helene Oscar live in the City of Hull, Quebec, and I live in Ontario because I attend Carleton University. Esther's parents, Julianne and Roger Jean-Renaud live in the City of Ottawa, and work for the Canadian government. Our families both attend the same church, and we've known each other for years. As the choir director and youth leader, Esther is considered a "good" gal while my lusty, Rap-loving, videogame-addicted self is considered "bad". Guess they don't know Esther like I do.

"Oh fuck," I cried out, and Esther laughed as she literally pissed all over me, with a wicked style that legendary rapper R. Kelly couldn't have matched in his heyday. I looked up at her, both turned on and abased by what she'd just done to me. If you told me a year ago that I'd be dating Esther Jean-Renaud, the beautiful but uptight Haitian chick I've known for years at the local Adventist church, I would have laughed. Now look at me. Life is funny, eh?

"Are you happy with your mistress?" Esther asked as she squatted on my chest, her delicious pussy so close to my face, and yet so far. I nodded, and apparently that wasn't enough for Esther, who slapped me hard across the face. I winced and looked into her chestnut eyes, which gleamed with lust and malice behind her thick, horn-rimmed glasses. Not a fan of face-slapping. Kind of stings, to tell you the truth, but in a good way.

"Yes ma'am I am," I replied, and Esther grinned, and gripped my face with both hands. Gently she pressed her lips against mine, and we shared a passionate kiss. That's one of the many things which turn me on about Esther Jean-Renaud. The five-foot-ten, skinny yet big-bottomed Haitian diva can be mean as hell one minute then sugary sweet the next. I never know what to expect with her. Makes for an interesting dynamic, let me tell you.

"Mwen renmen ou," Esther said, smiling, and my heart warmed upon hearing my lady telling me that she loved me in the Haitian Creole language, our native tongue. Next thing I knew, Esther smiled and turned around, so that her big ass now faced me. Rising slightly, Esther began squashing my face with her ass. I inhaled her ass funk as well as the tangy, bittersweet taste of her pussy. A world of woman opened up to me, and I eagerly tasted it and breathed it in.

"You taste wonderful," I paused to say, and a laughing Esther spread her big ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target. Oh, well. Time to eat the booty like it's groceries, as they say. I stuck my tongue into Esther's asshole, and began munching on it the way a hungry man munches on his meal after a day of fasting. Esther moaned softly as I tongued her asshole. I longed to grab her ass and slap it while eating it, but couldn't do that with my hands tied up.

"Arrete de me lecher le cul, je veux prendre le gout de ton truc," Esther said, and just like that, she rolled her big ass off of my face. Translation? Esther just told me to stop licking her ass because she wants to taste my Johnson. I held my breath as Esther grabbed my dick with both hands, and stroked it. I'm not the heaviest hitter down below but I am damn proud of my eight inches. I'm fairly thick, though by no means a porn star, and I am uncut. All natural from head to toe, that's me.

"You're killing me," I whispered, squirming as Esther flicked her tongue over my dick head, then began sucking me with gusto. I shuddered as Esther sucked my dick like a vacuum cleaner sucking up stuff out of the carpet. Seriously, her lips gripped my dick tight, and I cried out, loving every moment of it. Esther slid a finger up my asshole, and I swear, that stuff got my dick even harder. Laughing, Esther added a second finger up my ass. Wasn't long before I came, and when I did, Esther gulped down my masculine seed like it was maple syrup.

"You taste yummy, Stephen," Esther whispered, a naughty gleam in her eyes, as she wiped her lovely mouth with the back of her hand. I nodded, and watched as Esther climbed on top of me, straddling me. I longed to reach for her small, perky breasts and slap that thick, round ass of hers, but could do little with my hands and feet bound. Grinning wickedly, Esther stroked my dick, her magic touch bringing it back to life. Like most guys, it takes a while to get hard again once I've cum, but Esther evidently knew a way around that.

"Come ride this jimmy," I said, winking at Esther, and she grinned and teased the hell out of me by pinching the areolas of her lovely tits, which remained out of my reach. Without another word, Esther gripped my dick and rubbed it against her hairy wet pussy. A happy sigh escaped my lips, for I was so close to the place where I desperately wanted to be. Shaking her head, Esther continued to tease me by rubbing herself against my dick, and I bucked my hips wildly, burning with the desire to enter her.

"Stephen, I'm your goddess, and you can only enter me with my permission, so let's hear that begging," Esther said snidely. I looked up at her, marveling at the tantalizing image she presented. With one hand on her breast and the other on my dick, Esther had me right where she wanted. My hard dick was straining in her hand, which kept it within inches of her wet pussy, which glistened invitingly. Dammit, why is she doing this to me?

"Please," I whispered hoarsely, and Esther grinned, victorious. Next thing I knew, she pushed my dick into her pussy. I felt her womanhood grip my dick tightly, and at last, we were one. Esther began riding me, gently at first, her hips bucking as she twisted this way and that, and then she began swaying. I moved my hips, thrusting into her with all of my might. Esther hissed like a snake, and gripped my neck roughly as I fucked her. Gritting my teeth and straining in my silken bonds, I fucked her with everything I had, burying my dick deep inside her hot, tight cunt.

"Mete pou mwen, neg pa mwen!" Esther squealed, urging me to fuck her harder, as if I needed any encouragement. She lay against me, her breasts brushing up against my face as she rode me, alternately squealing and moaning. I fastened my lips to the areolas of her left breast, flicking my tongue on it, and a happy sigh escaped Esther. Hard and fast I rammed my dick into her, pouring all of my frustration, anger, passion and love into her, and Esther responded in kind.

"Stephen, that was absolutely fucking fantastic," Esther said, rolling off of me after I came inside of her not once but twice. I lay there, panting, my body covered with sweat. Grinning, Esther undid my bonds, taking her sweet time with it. Once my hands were free, I grabbed her and gave that big, dark butt of hers a firm squeeze. Esther giggled as I smacked her ass, which is my right as her man.

"Don't have to tell me, ma belle, I was there," I said to a grinning, purring Esther, and then I kissed her. Esther and I embraced, then fell asleep. Sex has a way of exhausting me in a most pleasurable way. In our apartment in The Glebe, not a creature was stirring. Just another Friday night in the lives of a couple of Haitian-Canadian Adventists...albeit the kinky kind, you know?

Tomorrow is Saturday, and we shall head to our church in downtown Ottawa to celebrate the Sabbath. Even sinners like us have to maintain a strong spiritual life. It's better this way. Esther Jean-Renaud and I are officially a couple, and we're no longer hiding our love for one another from the world. Let the nosy people in our community say what they will about us. Once I'm done with Carleton and Esther graduates from Saint Paul University, we're going to get hitched. Wish us luck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Esther the Haitian Dominatrix

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds