• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Letter from Annapolis

Letter from Annapolis

12

Dear Shoeblossom:

I've always known I was a bad boy. My Mother used to get so mad at me...she'd want me to spend time with my sisters, and help polish the silverware...she'd shake her head because I didn't want to play with paper dolls...I wanted to be like my macho father.

Mother had strawberry blonde hair in a bouffant hairdo, and what they used to call a Rubenesque figure. When she heard me say "Fuck" over the phone to a classmate, she knew that I was doing the evil adolescent morph into manhood, and it enraged her. "Pontifex, you are getting the Treatment now!"

The Treatment terrified me, even the memory of it now does! I had to get out of my baseball shirt and my Sears Roebuck Toughskins jeans, and put on a frilly pink pair of panties, and bend over my parents Jacuzzi. (They were very Seventies) Mother snapped a pair of Victor rat-traps on my nipples and pulled down my panties in front of my laughing sisters, ordering me to stick my head in the water of the bubbling water of the hot tub.

I was so used to this...I held my breath, and stuck my head under the water, and braced myself for what was coming. WHACK! I didn't hear it but I felt it, Mother using Dad's razor strop across my bare, defenseless buttocks. I had to keep my head under the hot, steamy water as long as I could. Mother had been giving me this treatment since I was five, and I had lots of practice!

But then she whacked a bit too hard, hitting my scrotum, and I gasped, and of course my lungs filled with nasty hot tub water, and I came up, coughing and spitting. Mother grabbed my hair and brought me away from the Jacuzzi, slapping my face so hard that I was dizzy. "Get your head back under that water, you have a foul mouth, and it will cleanse you!"

It was really amazing how much control I had over holding my breath. I was a champion swimmer and captain of the diving team in high school and college, and almost made it to the Olympics, despite being in the Navy...I was no Mark Spitz, but knowing how to hold my breath under pressure was certainly one of those adversity-builds-character experiences.

I'd endure as many lashes as I could from the heavy razor strop (Mother didn't stop till she saw blood) and the more I held my breath in the Jacuzzi, the calmer Mother got. I was quite lucky not to drown, but hey, it built character, and today I am a decorated naval officer, and that's something to be proud of, right?

I got to the point, before I graduated from high school (I lived at a military academy but had many painful home visits) that I could keep my breath held even when Mother would grab my balls in the middle of a painful whipping and SQUEEZE. It was really quite an experience! I became a tough guy!

My sister Hyacinth told me once that watching me get my whipping was a strange experience. "You'd have your panties down, and your butt was all red, and you were tryin' to keep your head under the water like Mother wanted...and although we were laughing at you, like Mother wanted, I always felt so sorry for you, Ponty.

But then again, Mother's boobs were bouncing around, and your dick got harder and harder, and after she finally pulled you out of the hot tub, and you two went into the bedroom, I guess she made it up to you, right?"

Finally, Mother would pull me out of the water, as my sister said, and say "Poor Pontifex. Mommie's sorry she had to adjust your attitude, why don't you come in the bedroom." I would cry in her arms, promising to be a better boy, as I crouched naked in her lap.

Then Mother would show me some frilly dresses she had, and I would try them on and we'd play dress-up and paint each other's nails for hours. When Mother made me come out of the bedroom, after she'd put some glitter makeup on my face, my sisters and their boyfriends would laugh their asses off...it was fortunate I didn't go to high school in town!

"You are such a faggot, dude" said Butchie O'Neal, my sister Genevieve's boyfriend. He would kick me around and take me by the throat and shake my head, while I was in the frilly dress..."I should make you suck my big cock. I can't believe it Geni that you have such a sissy-homo for a brother...and yet you're like, this military athlete type. Weird."

Because of course I had lettered in five sports in school, and Butchie could barely light a joint, his coordination was so bad. I could have beaten Butchie's face in, but with Mother dressing me in the fancy, frilly dresses, I just didn't have the emotional wherewithal, you know what I mean?

Sometimes Mother would shave my pubic hair and stroke my cock and tell me what a little man I was growing to be. "I know Pontifex that you want to be my hero, my knight in shining armor, and not be a pig like your father He is so difficult. Look how big your Willy is getting!"

And I'd blush, and try not to stare into Mother's considerable cleavage, and not think about Daddy and his tempers, for he had his own issues. Mother was a strict type, but she was quite loving and I am indeed grateful for that!

Now my wife Ladislava prods me, none too gently, with her Egyptian gold tipped ebony walking stick. "Ponty, it's time...time to service Spyridon." I look up at the huge black, and he grins down at me. It's so hard to be kneeling on the floor, naked except for my chastity belt, and about to do something repulsive. Spyridon steps a little closer to me, and unzips his jeans, and I pull back.

Ladislava is impatient with this, and she slips the gold tipped cane down into her hand and then swings it hard and it lands across my back, the end bouncing from my buttocks. This is no thin whippy cane, either, it's made of thick wood, and it hurts!

I wince, but what can I do? My grandfather was a grand wizard of the Klan, and Daddy was a stalwart member of the Alabama White Citizen's Council. The idea of having sex with a black WOMAN makes me sick, and to have a black man's penis in my mouth?

WHACK! THWIACK! The ebony cane lands a couple more times on my back and I feel my eyes tearing up, though I bite my lip. My penis hardens, which makes Spyridon Scruples, Naval Academy landscaper, laugh his ass off.

"Look at the big Naval officer crying." Ladislava says derisively. "Just a few little hits from my cane and you behave like a little girl who cries for a rubber-doll, you little bitch!"

I am a Corvette Captain of the United States Navy, and a professor of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, and yes, as my beautiful German wife has pointed out, I am crying like a little bitch.

Ladislava raises the cane again, and I scurry on my knees to Spyridon's crotch, and he's brought out his huge thick black penis. I give my wife one more begging look, and she waves her large breasts at me, God, what a beautiful dress she has on! Shiny black, plunging neckline, showing a goddess-like cleavage...Her hair is tied back in a bun, sort of like Portia De Rossi's and she shakes her head at me...

"Suck his dick you faggot, you. Ponty, if you don't let Spyrie cum in your mouth, I will make you regret that you are alive, and that is the truth!"

And I take Spyridon's dick in my mouth...and I suck it!

Sometimes Ladislava gives me absurd assignments. One day she found out that I had a day off from work—the Academy was having a reading day or something—and it looked like I might be relaxing in front of the TV, watching "The View" None of that for Ladislava's husband.

"You're weak, Pontifex. You need more regimentation; I tell you...it's just so important, darling." She had me take off my clothes and go out to the garage. Then she had me step onto two chairs, one foot on each, and then she put a heavy telephone book in each hand, and a glass of boiling water on each book.

Ladislava then locked a heavy pair of steel tipped boots to my chastity device, as my legs were splayed. "I am worried you spend much too much time lounging about, Pontifex." Ladislava said as she settled in an old discarded LaZ Boy chair that we had in the garage.

She looked fabulous—she was wearing a white ribbed skirt and cowboy boots, and she looked up at me, miserable, holding the ridiculous phone books with the glasses of boiling water. And then she took out a pea shooter that I'd confiscated from a very juvenile Naval Academy plebe (or college freshman) the week before, and a little pot of BBs.

Ladislava grinned and put a BB in her mouth. POOF It got me in the stomach, but I held still, gritting my teeth rigidly. My cock began straining in the locked device, and I wondered if I could get first degree burns if I spilled the boiling water.

"You see, you handsome military officer" Ladislava said, laughing," If you didn't have such a big gut, my nearsighted eyes couldn't find it to shoot it with the BB." Of course Ladislava has 20/20 vision, she is so funny...and I do have a bit of a pot belly, unfortunately.

There was a scratching at the door, and Ladislava let her German Shepherd in, the damnable creature. He looked at me, standing up there on the two chairs, and then he came up and jumped up on one chair and growled puppy style and began pulling at one of the steel tipped military boots, and it was all I could do to maintain my balance!

This made Ladislava almost fall out of the LaZ Boy in mirth, but finally she ushered the dog out, and began shooting me once again with the BBs...she did this for nearly an hour, telling me about how one of my sisters had told her how I tortured pigeons as a child by using my Daisy Air Rifle...how did I feel now?

Ladislava hit one of my nipples with a pea shot BB, and my arm jostled, and one of the glasses shook, and hot water hit my arm, and I cried, though I did not move. If I could hold a heavy rifle for an hour as I'd learned to do in Basic Training, I would be a man now.

Finally Ladislava put the pea shooter down and came up and unlocked my chastity device. She was wearing a keyhole halter top and I stared down into her gorgeous cleavage and wondered if she was going to let me get down and maybe we could fool around, right?

But there was none of that...she just began playing with my penis, giggling silently. She stroked my cock and tickled my testicles, and laughed as my legs grew straighter. Her German fingers played along my shaft and I began moaning...and as she played more, I began whining about cumming.

Ladislava got up and reached under her dress, pulling out a bloody tampon, which she reached up and stuck in my mouth. "I don't want to hear anything until that thing is clean, do you understand? Suck it as if it is a cock, Pontifex."

And I just stared at her, with the damn thing under my tongue, like a thermometer. Menstrual blood is some kind of disgusting. Ladislava stroked my cock and played with my scrotal sack, looking up at me, her blonde curls dancing. It was clear that this was a hilarious experience for her.

Finally, she grew bored, and stepped back. "I have things to do inside, Pontifex" Ladislava said seriously. "Normally I don't trust you to be alone with your unlocked cock, but it's your day off, and I want you to have a good time. But if you move from where you are, I will get my blacksnake whip out and make you regret it, do you understand?"

Ladislava walked out, waving her little rump at me, and I had to stand there. My legs were very sore from being on the separate chairs, and my arms were not in great shape either, having to hold these damn Bell telephone books with the glasses of hot water on them...but she'd be back in a little while, right?

I realized I was lucky—there had been times when Ladislava had tied me naked to a post in the back yard and left me in the rain, or once she'd attached a small chain to my chastity device, and pulled it through my pants and chained me outside a gay leather bar for hours, to make awkward conversation with huge, bald homosexuals...this was fairly mild.

I couldn't believe it though—I had really hoped to watch TV and relax, play Texas Hold-Em online and clean my guns, that kind of thing, and instead I was naked and crying...and very uncomfortable!

Another experience-Ladislava has invited Midshipman Vavasour Grippando, star student in my Resistance and Propulsion class, as well as my Ship Hydrostatics and Stability seminar, to give me a whipping!

"You have to understand, Grip." Ladislava looks deep into the blushing boy's eyes. "Ponty has been a bad boy, and he needs firm discipline, but I have thrown out my arm playing tennis with my boyfriend. Can you give him the thrashing he needs?"

Grip looks down at me, as I am of course kneeling naked except for my chastity belt on the living room floor. He has the serious hots for Ladislava, but the military respect thing is bothering him. I am his teacher, his hero, and I think he will really walk out...and hopefully not tell anyone.

"Wouldn't you like to suck my big boobs, Grip?" Ladislava asks, smiling. "Look at them...big and waiting for you!" Before the afternoon was over, Ladislava had gotten Grip to pee in my mouth, and whip me till I cried. And then she'd taken him to bed...but after this, apparently young Grippando made a peculiar request.

"Unbelievable, Ponty" Ladislava said with satisfaction. "He asked me all these questions about your chastity belt, and how long you were kept celibate, it seemed to fascinate him...and somehow I ended up telling Grip I'd hold his keys if he wanted to be belted!"

Unbelievable. The kid could have my wife's beautiful body, and I knew he had no shortage of female cadets as well as the crazy hippie chicks that he met at St.Johns, the philosophy school in Annapolis, where they have weird dress-up balls...but that's not enough, not for our Grip, he wants to give it up and be locked up, like me!

Somehow this made me more jealous than the idea that he'd be fucking Ladislava. I don't know why...but it really bothered me! And then, every weekend until he graduated young Grip was kneeling next to me, locked in chastity and taking whippings from darling Miss Ladislava!

It was fascinating how she'd tie poor Grip down and play with his dick and it would become so empurpled, the veins straining and while I was watching, tied to a chair, my darling Ladislava would taunt me with how much bigger young Grip's dick was, than my pitiful member.

She would sometimes make Grip kneel on a bench and cane his long cock until he cried...and then she once had a football party for several of his pals, and changed Grip's diaper while they all watched! Fortunately she was smart enough to just let me watch this from a closet...it would have been too fucked up for my status as a professor if everyone at the Academy knew what a weirdo I was!

In the summers, until Grip left town, he stayed with us, and I am afraid to say he got more sexual privileges with darling Ladislava than I did, because he was "cuter" but she was also harder on him, making him sleep outside in a dog kennel in the back yard while mosquitoes bit and the rain came down!

Grip was much more manly of a slave than I, I'm afraid to say. He could take bigger weights on his nipples, and winced not a bit when Ladislava put out cigarettes on his bare butt. And then she threw darts at his butt with her girlfriends (they'd painted it like a target) and he didn't even let go a murmur when the dart hit his scrotum and hung there...not the wimp that I am, sadly.

What could she do to make life hard for us? Why, driving to a state park, and having us suck off men in restrooms...and going horseback riding, carrying a whip and lashing us as we ran alongside her for "exercise" of course, stark naked at my country place.

As an upperclassman, Grip was allowed to have slightly longer hair than the young "knobs" but Ladislava shaved his head weekly, and made him wear pink toenail polish! He still writes to her from his posts in Thailand, El Salvador, the Congo, and where he's working now in the Netherlands. She keeps his key, and mails it to him every six months or so...and he must mail it back! Wild!

Ladislava makes up all these absurd assignments for Grip. The Netherlands are full of S&M whipping houses, and so she makes him go to them, and show her his tortured, bloody buttocks on web cam.

Sometimes he films his sessions with various doms over there, and I can't believe how tough they are. They stick candles up the poor boy's ass and light them, and rub stinging nettles on his nipples and balls. It's really quite remarkable how much he's able to take!

And Ladislava also has him sucking off one of his junior (male) enlisted men, and the guy gives Grip severe whippings. I don't know really, I think Grippando is wasting the best years of his life...he started serving Ladislava when he was nineteen, and now he's twenty-eight, and has not been laid in nearly a decade, but of course he's a happier man.

That's what makes me really jealous, I guess. I can't believe another guy gets to benefit from servitude to my beautiful Mistress...I guess what I've got to realize is, she is a gift, not a possession, right?

As an academic at the Naval Academy, you'd think I had enough regimentation in my life. I am an Academy graduate ('76) and did my twenty in the hard-core Navy before switching over to teaching cadets. But some people just need more structure, I suppose.

I met Ladislava in a BDSM society while stationed in Heidelberg, Germany, and by that time I'd been interested in submission for some time, and had submitted to both men and women, though I am primarily attracted to girls, of course.

"Pontifex" Ladislava said to me in her lovely German accent, "You are a selfish and childish boy, even if you are over forty years old. If we marry, our life will not be some absurd leather fantasy, you know. It's going to be a struggle." But I don't know that I believed her!

Ladislava is tall, blonde and stacked, with a curvy and generous bottom. Her legs are long and shapely, and I guess some of my fondest memories of them are when Ladislava has had me naked and bound on the floor...she's in her miniskirt, fishnets, and high heels, and she's teasing my rock hard cock with one foot while digging the sharp heel of the other into my scrotum!

Ladislava has a cruel streak. She looks a bit like Brigitte Nielsen, and the whole contemptuous, haughty look is very much hers. It took me some time to convince her that she should put me into extended chastity.

Disgusted with my compulsive masturbation, Ladislava was constantly taking me over her knee, and dragging down my undies, using her steel backed military hairbrush to turn my buttock cheeks a boiling red...but she thought that the whole chastity belt thing was a bit silly. Why couldn't I control myself?

My father had been the first one to try to cure me of onanism. He caught me jerking off with the Victoria's Secret catalogue when I was in junior high school, and humiliated me by making me walk around the house without any pants or underpants for two weeks, a bright pink ribbon attached to my unfortunate member.

Now and then, even with the ribbon on, Father would become enraged at the sight of me, and he'd turn me over his knee and whip my bare buttocks until I blubbered in the corner for hours, the pink ribbon shaking as my cock stayed stiff and waving.

As I was the only boy in a house of five sisters, this led to a lot of laughing and ridicule, but this just further activated my fever for self-pleasure. I went off to the Massanutten Military Academy in Virginia, and got many stimulating lectures about not choking my chicken from the instructors, but the other boys and I, macho as we were, indulged in shameless circle-jerk orgies!

I dated a girl in town, Starla, and she was a virgin, or at least she implied she was...we spent hours necking in her parent's bed when they were out, and she would play with my penis as I hugged her cleavage, panting...and then when I tried to stick it in, Starlie crossed her legs, and said "No way, Pontifex. You're not getting in!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Letter from Annapolis

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds