• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Letter from Ainsley Narrows

Letter from Ainsley Narrows

123

Dear Shoeblossom: Here is a journal I was keeping a little while ago. My girlfriend Sabrina, also called Brina has since left me...and I am lost as what to do!

Filek

A little explanation. I never was spanked or punished until I went to live with my Auntie Ruth while going to law school, and then she was quite strict with me in regards to grades, etc....and I've always wanted that to come back!

April 20

So today I finally got Sabrina to spank me! Brina seems to like it that I'm so thoughtful and generous "Compared to the assholes I've dated before" she says.

And I just love her! Curvy, short dark hair and malevolent green eyes...

"So how does it work, Filek?" Brina asked me. "You want me to hit you with my hand?"

I showed her my Auntie Ruth's old hairbrush. It's a big ivory thing, made from elephant's tusk, and Auntie Ruth used it on my disobedient backside so many times!

"I—here it is, my Auntie Ruth's hairbrush, Brina."

I looked at the carpet, shamefacedly. "She—used it on me a lot."

Brina's eyes widened. God, those green eyes! "Your Auntie Ruth—you told me about this. She used to take your pants down in front of your other aunts and really give it to you. And you want this from me?"

"Well, you know, I can be kind of a misbehaver at times, honey." I tried to make a joke of the whole thing."

"You're the sweetest guy I know! You buy me jewelry, and take me out...I think you're a prince. But if you want this, hell, I'll make you as happy as I can, honey."

Brina took the hairbrush from me and tapped it on one hand. Her long red nails drummed it a bit, and she smiled. Looking up at me, Brina winked. "Young man, you're to be punished. Take down your pants."

I began trembling, and my hands stumbled about my trousers as I undid them.

Impatient, Brina reached over and pulled them down, breathing heavily...I was hypnotized watching her breasts heave in the snug pink turtleneck.

Brina dragged down my pants and then my tighty-whities, and she took my arm and pulled a bit, and I fell across her knees, my penis squashed between my pot belly and her soft faded jeans.

For some reason it reminded me of Auntie Ruth pulling the trousers of my Boy Scout uniform down and thrashing me after hearing me repeat some of the colorful language I'd heard on a camping trip. I was eighteen, and an Eagle Scout, but Auntie Ruth had no patience for potty mouth.

Now, Brina whacked my right cheek with the paddle, lightly, and then the left buttock a little harder. "You'll learn to be a good boy, Filek, or I'll make you so sore you won't sit down for a week!"

She paused. "But I don't want to seriously hurt you, honey."

"It's up to you, Brina...but you have to make an impact." God, what was I saying?

Brina began whacking my ass with more vigor, and I tried hard to take it in silence.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

The swats got harder, as did my penis, pressing against Brina's soft jeans. Suddenly, Brina hit very hard, and I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming.

"You should see how red and mottled your butt is getting, Filek. I bet you'll learn to be a good boy after this!"

"Brina-maybe you're getting a little excessive!" I was crying now, and trying hard not to blubber.

My butt felt as if it were being burned with a torch.

"I'm starting to see why your Auntie Ruth did this to you" Brina said as she pounded the hairbrush against my suffering buttocks.

"You (WHACK!!) are kind of a (WHACK!!) whiny little bitch (WHACK!!) at times, Filek.

I (WHACK!!) remember (WHACK!!) you getting mad because (WHACK!!) they didn't call on (WHACK!!) you at your (WHACK!!) nephew's PTA meeting, (WHACK!!) and how you (WHACK!!) went on about it. It's (WHACK!!) good to (WHACK!!) give you something (WHACK!!) to actually (WHACK!!) cry about."

Brina pushed me off her lap.

I stood up, feeling ridiculous with my pants around my ankles, holding my blistered bottom, and sobbing in front of her. "Auntie Ruth (sob) would make (sob) me stand in the corner with (sob) my pants down."

"Get with it then, go stand by the door."

"Brina, I was hoping (sob) for some cuddling now (sob)"

"Get in the corner, or I'll take you over my knee again."

And so I shuffled, in my pants, still clogging my knees, to the corner and cried for all my heart was worth!

Soon Brina came over to the corner and reached around where I was standing and gently toyed with my very hard penis.

"Sugar, this is what you said you wanted" came her scented breath in my ear. "I hope you were satisfied."

I turned around and gave Brina a big hug, pressing my cock against the crotch of her jeans. I felt a little embarrassed that I was exposed when Brina was still dressed, but Auntie Ruth had often made me walk around wearing only pink socks as a way of teaching me humility...

April 21

Well, last night, Brina was so sweet, I kept crying while standing in the corner, and finally she brought me over to the couch again, and removed my clothes, and rubbed lotion on my ass. Then I sat in her lap and sobbed some more and she petted my hair and then stroked my cock a little bit.

But then I reached for Brina's sweater, to touch her tits, and Brina slapped my face lightly. "What the hell are you doing, Filek?"

"I-I thought you might want to make love." I said defensively.

Brina gave me a big smile in the twilight darkened living room. "Sweetie, I-I enjoyed doing this spanking thing for you, and I think it's great that you were able to be so open with me with your feelings."

She sighed, and her breasts moved slightly in the snug pink top. "But you know, Filek...this role of yours, it kind of turns me off, from lovemaking. Probably just for tonight...why don't we just go to bed, honey?"

I reluctantly got up off Brina's lap. "But what about dinner?" I realized we'd forgotten about dinner in all the excitement of the spanking.

"Baby, don't' worry about it. Why don't you make us something, and I'll get the bedroom ready?"

"Me? Brina, I'm not much of a cook." I protested. I felt so ridiculous standing naked in front of her.

Brina reached out and toyed with my still hard cock with her long red nails. "Well, you'd better make something I like, and do it well. I wouldn't want to have to use your Auntie Ruthmy's hairbrush again." She laughed as my cock stiffened some more.

Walking to the kitchen, my mind was a whirl. What the hell? Brina and I had a great relationship. She'd started out as an au pair, and then a tutor of sorts for my kids after the divorce and had looked after the housework and cooking.

By the time Ian, Judith, and Filek, Jr. had gone off to college, Brina and I were already sleeping together, but she'd really never gotten a job, she just continued to be a de facto housekeeper. I continued to pay her, and she had a free place to stay, in my room...

But what was this about me cooking dinner? I left the kitchen and picked up my clothes.

"What are you doing, honey?" Brina asked, standing in the doorway of the bedroom.

"Well, I thought I'd get dressed. It's probably not safe to cook in the nude."

"Oh, it'll be fine. Remember the time I cooked for you wearing only a little apron for your birthday? It was fine.

Matter of fact, you can probably find the frilly little thing in the kitchen drawer, babe."

I looked a little shocked, and Brina came in and gathered up my clothing, giving my dick a sharp flick with her nail. "Hurry up, make something I can tolerate, and none of that grilled cheese sandwich nonsense, I can't stand your sandwiches."

"But I thought you liked my grilled—"But she'd already shut the bedroom door. Then the door opened again, and she brought out a pair of high heels.

"These are in your size, 14 double wide, they're tranny shoes. I got them for a costume party...they'll look good with the apron. I suggest you put the apron on soon, I'm getting a little impatient."

After dinner, Brina insisted I clean up. "I always do it, so clean the damn kitchen."

But the doorbell rang. I almost dropped a dish. I was, after all, wearing only an apron, and a pretty frilly one at that. (I had bought it for Brina to wear, so it was see-through.)

"Go get the door, Filek." Brina said, smiling over her magazine.

"I've got to dress, honey." I mean, really. "Why don't you get the door while I—"

Brina casually picked up Auntie Ruth's hairbrush and began toying with it, and so I trudged to the door barely staying on the high heels and opened it, just a peek.

"Dude, what's up, open the door!" It was Todd, my best friend.

He pushed a little and the door opened.

Todd and I had been having some tensions over the past few months because although I was sleeping with Brina, she had insisted that she wanted an "open" relationship.

I had not figured it would involve my pals, but Brina and Todd had gone out a few times, she insisted just to watch football and drink beer, which I guess was all right, since I wasn't really into sports.

"What the hell are you wearing, Filek?"

Todd began laughing after he came in the door. Behind him was Kevin, another friend, and I backed up, again almost tripping on my high heels.

"Jesus." Todd said, looking at me. "This reminds me of when your Auntie Ruth made you jump rope wearing a girl's pinafore and white socks and those little Mary Jane shoes...remember? You were like, twenty-three, man."

I flushed with shame. I looked up at Brina, who had risen, laughing, and was giving Todd and Kevin big hugs and open mouth kisses.

I noticed that Brina had actually changed from her pink turtle neck to a bustier type violet open-bust camisole top, frilly as all hell...and she'd put on bright lipstick and enhanced her cheeks.

"I thought I'd invite the boys over for a few after dinner drinks, you know, Filek."

"B-but when I'm like this?" I was feeling a little sick to my stomach. Todd and Kevin had sat down, and were giggling and poking each other, and of course, pointing at me.

"Aw c'mon, Filek, you know you love it, your dick is pushing the damn apron up. "

"I should let him suck mine." Todd said, and the three broke up laughing on the couch.

"Jesus, he's got a little dick though" Kevin observed.

"How do you enjoy it, Brina?"

"It's not easy...I'm thinking of cutting him off..."

"You could cut IT off, and then you'd have a Vienna sausage" said Todd merrily.

I brought them all beer, at Brina's request, and tried to sit down on the couch, but Brina pointed a finger. "Stay there. Kneel on the floor. I think Kevin's freaked out by faggots."

"I'm not a faggot!" I insisted, tears running down my cheeks. Unconsciously, I knelt in front of my former friends.

"I'm not a fag-got!" Kevin and Todd repeated in falsetto, and I hung my head.

They played Quarters, and every time a beer was finished, they'd toss the crushed can at me, and order me to go to the kitchen for more.

Here my girlfriend was, playing a tough-guys game with the fellows, and I was still in my French maid uniform apron!

For a couple of hours I knelt there, while Brina joked around with the boys, and finally they left, Kevin slapping my ass.

Brina looked around for me, and found me in the bedroom. I was crying. I kind of expected her to comfort me, but she was annoyed that I hadn't gone and cleaned the kitchen.

"Do you expect ME to clean up your mess, from that shitty casserole you made?"

Brina grabbed me by the ear and dragged me to the kitchen. "The next time I have to remind you about something like this, I'm going to put you over the kitchen stool and whack your ass with a wooden spoon. Clean the damn kitchen!"

After I cleaned the kitchen,

Brina inspected, and was annoyed, because I hadn't wiped all the grime out of the sink. She told me I could lick it out, or take another 50 from Auntie Ruth's hairbrush.

I have always been a bit of a hygiene freak, so I reluctantly minced over to the couch, and Brina ripped off my apron, pulled me across, and actually hit me about 75 times.

Then I began crying bitterly, and Brina took me into the bedroom. She became tender and rubbed my shoulders, and I watched with lust as she removed her jeans and was only wearing the open bust camisole and a thong.

"You know, Filek, you're lazy, and you can't seem to take a little joke. Todd and Kevin are your friends, and I wanted them to see how weird you're getting."

She was sitting next to me, with her breasts pressed into my arm, and speaking slowly...and I was mesmerized by her full lips. Instinctively, I reached for Brina's breast, and she slapped my face, hard.

"I didn't tell you that you could molest me, I am trying to be there for you, Filek."

She said this with gritted teeth, and I began weeping again.

Suddenly, Brina began kissing my tears away, and then kissed my mouth, and inadvertently her tongue came into my mouth and I pressed back at her. And again she pulled away.

"Jesus!" Brina got up and took a wooden pointer I used for PowerPoint presentations at work.

As I sat on the bed, puzzled, Brina whacked the tip of my hard penis with the wooden pointer, and I screamed.

WHACK! WHACK! My cock completely deflated.

"Why the hell are you trying to rape me when I give you friendship and affection?" Brina wanted to know, and I felt so badly about the whole thing.

I was still humiliated by the experience with the guys, my butt was reddened and it was just too much, and I began sobbing.

Brina asked me if I would make amends to her by giving her a massage. "Don't touch my tits or my ass, but you can rub my back and legs...if you do a good job, I might have a treat for you."

I began rubbing Brina's back and really putting my fingers in it, and she moaned. After a bit, she took her camisole off, and the thong panties, and I gave her a thorough massage.

I really wanted to play with Brina's full, perky breasts. They were 34DD,and the most beautiful things, and I also wanted to kiss Brina's ass, but I didn't want her to get upset with me.

After a bit, Brina looked up at me and smiled.

"Did you like that, honey...would you like to go down on Auntie Ruthma?" I was a little surprised at how she referred to herself, but I nodded meekly.

"You can kiss my derriere if you want, baby, and then turn me over and lick for a while. I don't want you touching my titties...

Todd says they're all his right now, and I'm trying to stay faithful to that."

I was so appalled by this statement, but I began kissing her delicious ass, and then I rolled her over and began worshipping her clitoris.

Finally Brina came, and I pulled myself up to see if she was in the mood for my dick. But no, she pointed to her pussy and I returned to my efforts.

After Brina had cum three more times, she motioned for me to climb up to lie next to her on the bed.

Brina took a pair of her pantyhose and tied my wrists to the headboard of our brass bed.

She reached down and began toying with my now raging cock.

"You are so impatient, and it's hard to relax around you. You have such a high IQ, much higher than Todd's, but you behave like you're about twelve. It's incredibly annoying."

After she stroked my cock a little more, she fell asleep, my Brina did, and I began trying to sleep as tied up as I was.

Soon I found I had to pee, and spent most of the night holding my thighs together until Brina awakened, laughing, and untied my wrists at about three a.m.

This morning, Brina had little to say about our eventful Sunday....

When I got to work, they told me that I had a new assistant, Miss Phipps. Miss Phipps is something else. She has a bouffant of red hair, and big lips, and is very curvy.

When I saw her, I thought for a moment of Joan Harris on "Mad Men" although Miss Phipps's eyes were bigger and more translucent, and she wasn't more than twenty-three.

Miss Phipps sat down with me in the office. I felt it would be good for the mentoring relationship if I didn't put the desk between us, and so I sat right across from her and asked her a few routine questions, and then she said something.

"Don't' you remember me, Filek? I'm Tequila Sunrise from the Dancing Buns club."

Tequila Sunrise! Tequila had been quite an obsession for me at the strip club. She often had given me expensive lap dances, and she'd chortled when I kissed her feet, and had once stomped my exposed penis with her high heel when I'd asked her to.

Now, Tequila smiled at me, and raised a long, shapely leg. "I met neat guy who paid for my nose job, and capped my teeth and sent me to business school, and now I generally only dance for him, but it's so nice to see you again." She pushed her heel into my pinstriped crotch, and giggled.

I knew I should fire her, or at least have her reassigned to another floor.

Tequila kept rubbing her heel in my crotch, though, and I got quite distracted. Before I could say anything, Tequila pulled her foot back, and leaned over showing me a full cleavage in her low cut silk shirt.

Reaching out with long pink nails, Tequila unzipped my fly and pulled my penis out, and of course it immediately hardened in her smooth white fingers.

I was still very horny from the night before, with all the nonsense with Brina, I hadn't orgasmed at all...

Tequila played with my dick for about forty-five minutes and then suddenly zipped up the zipper so it caught in my scrotum, and then left the office, laughing.

When I got home tonight, Brina was out, but she left me a note telling me to scrub the bathroom. What the hell's happening with me and my life?

April 22

So tonight I tried to make a pass at Brina. She rebuffed me, saying she wasn't in the mood. Last night she was out with Todd, and he might have satiated her passion, I don't know, but I took her hand tonight and made an implored plea.

"Brina, ever since Sunday, when you spanked me, you've been behaving peculiarly, and pushing me away, and I miss you, and I'm terribly horny." I didn't mention that now I had the former stripper Tequila Sunrise working at my office and that today, to get out of doing some spreadsheets, she'd sat on my lap and kissed my neck for an hour.)

Brina kissed me lightly on the lips, and I nearly swooned.

"Filek, baby, I just don't see you the same way anymore. It's kind of a shame. We have a nice friendship, and I take care of your house and stuff, but I don't think we can be doing the nasty anymore."

Brina looked so beautiful, too, in a low cut black top and miniskirt. What the hell could I do?

I looked down and bit my lip. Damn it, I ruined things by having her spank me! Of course why would any woman think that was sexy? Still, I'd needed it, in a way, and it had gotten me so excited.

Then Brina looked at me more seriously.

"Before you begin whining and feeling sorry for yourself, I have another issue. Last night I left you a note to clean the bathroom. I thought I could have one night off, you know. You didn't do much of a job."

I was wearing a bathrobe, and Brina told me to take it off, so it didn't get cleaning stuff on it. Then she dragged me, in underpants only, to the bathroom.

"Look at this sink, there's still residue from before, that's totally gross, and here's the tub, you didn't grout that out..."

As I was scrubbing on my hands and knees, Brina came back in the bathroom biting her lip, enraged. She looked kind of hot breathing hard, and now she was wearing a gardening glove and had a long thorny branch from the rose bushes from the back yard.

"I just found out also that you didn't trim any of the hedges, or my rose bushes, or even the azaleas, this weekend, Filek...what's wrong with you?"

Before I could answer, kneeling on my knees with a scrub brush in my hand, Brina raised her arm and swung the thorny switch down across my prone back, and I felt the full swat of the thorns.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Letter from Ainsley Narrows

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds