• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Symbiotic Relationship Ch. 01

Symbiotic Relationship Ch. 01

Sam had an amazing life. He was eighteen years old, finishing his second to last month of high school with a 3.75 GPA and acceptance letters to every college and university he had applied to. Sam was the stroke seat (pace-setter) of his school's crew team, which was nationally ranked. His family, or rather his adoptive family, was the richest in the entire town, and Sam had all that a weekly allowance of three hundred dollars could buy. Despite all this, he was still a virgin.

Sam was by no means unattractive. Short black hair clumped in an unruly mop upon his head, while bright green eyes lit up a chiseled face. His skin was tanned and without freckles or pimples, and three years of rowing had left his six-foot frame covered in wiry muscle. A healthy cock of seven and a half inches hung between his muscled thighs. Half of the girls in the school had entertained some fantasy with him at one point or another.

The only thing holding him back was a low libido. Sam had no desire for sex, and engaged in masturbation only twice a year, on his birthday and his half-birthday. While he knew he was straight, he felt no urge to get a girlfriend or even have a one-night stand with any of the girls from his school.

There was no way to know how quickly that would change.

-

Sam woke up with an uncomfortable feeling in his ear. He squinted at the digital clock by his bed, which read 3:08 am in big red numbers.

"Frickin' hell," he muttered.

Reaching a hand up to his ear, he rubbed it gently. A high pitched ringing was bothering him, and he appeared to have developed an earache. Stumbling out of bed, he went into his bathroom and pissed, then cleaned his ear with a Q-tip. He shuffled back and collapsed on the bed, staring at the clock until sleep embraced him again.

-

The alarm went off with an ear-splitting squawk. Sam slammed his hand down on the snooze button and rolled over, desperate for another five minutes of blissful relaxation. At least, he tried to roll over. Something was blocking his way. Sam looked down and saw... an erection? That was weird, as he had never had morning wood before.

Sam sat up. Why was he horny? He had masturbated only a month ago, on his birthday. Something wasn't right.

Grabbing a random pair of jeans, he tucked his throbbing penis to the side and prayed it would go away soon. He snagged a uniform shirt off its hanger before clomping downstairs for breakfast.

His sister, Isabella, was already downstairs and in her school uniform. She had the box of cheerios in front of her, reading the advertisements on the back as she chewed. Sam snatched it out of her hands.

"Hey! I was reading that!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, well, I need breakfast. If you want to learn about the placement of grains on the food pyramid, I'll give you Mom's raisin bran." Sam winked back at her.

"Ew, no. I'm bored, not suicidal."

Sam poured the cheerios in a bowl and drowned them in milk. Placing it down on the table, he proceeded to consume the entire thing in five spoonfuls.

Isabella looked in horror at the gruesome display. "You know, I'm sure it would go a lot slower if you used a teaspoon instead of a serving spoon."

"Serving spoon, soup spoon, salad spoon, teaspoon. It doesn't matter, they're all spoons," Sam retorted as he wiped the milk off his chin. "Come on, we're picking up Max on our way to school."

Isabella groaned. "Fine, but he's in the back this time. Last week, his seat was so far back it almost killed me."

Sam laughed as he grabbed his backpack and headed into the garage, stopping a moment to admire his car. It was a brand new Dodge Challenger, black with orange racing stripes. It had been given to him as an eighteenth birthday present by his dad. Sam clambered into the driver's seat, honking the horn for his sister to tell her to move it. He hoped she wouldn't see his erection.

-

"Hey, Izzy! Long time no see!"

Isabella sighed, blowing strands of blond hair out of her face. "Shut up, Max. I saw you last Friday."

Max chuckled from the back seat. He had shocking red hair, freckles, and a big toothy grin. He was more muscular than Sam, although not quite as tall. "Come on, Izzy. To me, a weekend qualifies as a long time. In fact, the weekend is two days, or forty eight hours, or two thousand, eight hundred and eighty minutes, or one hundred and seventy two thousand, eight hundred seconds, or..."

Isabella slouched in the seat. "Shut up, Max."

Sam smiled. "That's what you get for arguing with a genius."

Isabella slouched even further. "Shut up, Sam."

"Kids these days. No respect for their elders," Max said jovially.

Isabella turned around. "Kids? I'm older than both of you!"

"Maybe he grades by maturity," Sam suggested. Isabella glared daggers at him, before turning back around and staring out the window.

-

They arrived at Landville Private Academy with ten minutes to spare. Max followed Sam over to his locker. "What's wrong with your own locker?" Sam asked.

"I may or may not have forgotten the code again." Max said sheepishly as he shoved his backpack in on top of Sam's.

Sam stared at him. "You've memorized nearly six hundred digits of pi, but you can't remember a simple combination?"

"The numbers have no mathematical correlation, so I don't remember them." Max stared at Sam for a moment. "What's wrong with your eyes?"

Sam looked up from the locker. "What do you mean?"

"Your eyes are a different color. They're gray, or something." He explained.

"What? No, they're not." Sam insisted.

"Yeah, they are, bro. Go check them out in the bathroom."

Sam laughed as walked towards the restrooms. "Alright, man. I'll see you in second period!" he yelled back.

He ducked into the men's room as the first bell rang, signaling a five minute warning. He leaned in towards the mirror, and couldn't believe what he saw. His eyes, once a brilliant green, were now a dark gray.

"Holy shit," he muttered.

'Hello.' a voice said.

Sam spun around, looking for the source, but all stalls were open and unoccupied. "Who's there?" he asked.

'I am.' the voice said again.

Sam glanced into each stall again. "Who are you?"

'I shall assume you meant 'What are you?', and in that case, I am an alien.'

"This better not be a prank."

'No, this is not a prank. I am an extra-terrestrial entity currently residing in your brain.'

"In my brain? Why the fuck are you in my brain!? Get out!"

'If I were to attempt to disconnect, it would not be pretty. My species, for lack of a better term, requires hosts to stay alive. As a matter of fact, every human has one of us now.'

"So, everyone else is hearing voices now?"

'No. The way my species operates has no real earthly analogy. All but one of us has the ability to alter or control the mind of the host. I cannot control my host, but instead control all the others in my species.'

"Any way to shorten that speech?"

'I have indirect control over every sentient being on this planet, and you have control over me.'

"Holy shit," Sam said. "I'm going crazy."

The school bell rang again.

Sam was trying to stay calm, gripping the edge of the sink with white knuckles. "I'm losing it. I'll be locked up in an asylum, eating pudding in a padded cell. I'm hearing fucking voices in my head!"

'Relax. You're not crazy.'

"Well of course you'd say that!"

Sam thought for a moment. Landville Academy employed a psychotherapist for students with heavy stress and other problems. He had never been, but Sam knew that her office was always open during the school day.

-

Sam was standing outside the office, wondering if he should go in, when he felt his cock stir again. "Why am I so horny?" He whispered to himself.

'Because the chemicals produced by your brain in orgasm are necessary to keep me alive.'

"Great. Now the voice in my head is making me horny. Fan-fucking-tastic." Sam mumbled as he rapped on the door.

-

Caroline Stevens wasn't happy with her work. Sure, the private school payed her handsomely for her minimal effort, but the work itself was so unfulfilling. Instead of changing the lives of mental patients, Caroline was wasting years of psychology education on narcissistic, spoiled rich kids who were upset because their parents wouldn't buy them whatever they wanted. One of these days, she swore she would...

The knock on the door cut off that train of thought before it could turn ugly. Sighing, Caroline got up and went to the door. She found a handsome young man waiting outside. "Doctor Stevens?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied. "How may I help you?"

The boy looked down at his shoes, scratching his neck. "I need some... help."

He looked so guilty, Caroline began to worry if he had broken a law of some sort, or maybe hurt somebody. She quickly ushered him in, locking the door behind him, and directed him to the couch. "What's your name?" she asked as she settled into the armchair across from him.

"I'm Sam Gold," he replied, his voice quavering a little.

"What seems to be the problem, Mister Gold?" Caroline asked, crossing her legs and preparing her notepad.

Sam hesitated for a second. "I... I'm hearing voices."

Caroline paused, her pen halfway to the paper. "Voices?" was all she could say.

"Actually, just one voice."

"I see. And what is this voice saying?"

"You'll think I'm crazy."

Caroline shook her head. "This is a judgment-free zone, Mister Gold. Please feel comfortable expressing what you wish."

Sam drew in a shaky breath. "It said it was an alien parasite."

Caroline stopped writing and looked up. "Is this a joke?"

-

"It's not a joke, I swear! Please believe me, I think I'm going crazy!" Sam was almost screaming, thankful for the soundproof walls.

Doctor Stevens sighed. "I apologize," she said. "That was unprofessional of me. I want you to calm down and tell me everything."

Sam told her everything he could remember, about the aliens, the hosts, even about the sex chemicals. At the end of it all, Doctor Stevens removed her eyeglasses. "I think the cause of this delusion is simple; your teenage hormones coupled with an overactive imagination created a voice for your repressed libido.

Sam looked sullen. "How do we fix it?" he asked.

"The immediate solu.."

Sam stared as Doctor Stevens seemed to stop all movement mid-sentence. All of a sudden, the voice chimed in. 'Forgive me for the intrusion, but you seem to misunderstand our situation. I telepathically ordered her parasite to pause all voluntary functions, in hopes that you will see this as proof of my existence.'

Sam was still staring. "Okay, now I believe you."

'We fuse directly to our hosts' minds, meaning that you can also control others telepathically. Try it on the doctor here.'

Sam envisioned a remote, and mentally pressed the play button. Doctor Stevens seemed to instantly jump back into motion. "...tion would be to begin... Why are you staring like that?"

Sam panicked and tried to mentally make her relax and think everything was normal. After a split second, Doctor Stevens leaned back in her chair and a slight smile came across her face.

"That's pretty cool," Sam exclaimed. "Anything else I should know?"

'There is a side effect. The reason you were selected was your low sex drive. Our bonding caused you to become addicted to sex; a nymphomaniac, if you will. Had your libido not been so low to begin with, you would be insatiable.'

"So I'm now addicted to sex. That's just great."

'It shouldn't be a problem for you. Your telepathy should make it easy to acquire a mate.'

"I have moral qualms about mind controlling people for sex."

'You no longer have that luxury. Already, you must be feeling weak.'

Sam looked over at Doctor Stevens who, do to his command to relax, was still sitting lazily in her chair. "Will it work if I just get a blowjob?" he asked the voice.

'It will abate the need for a time, but sex is required to satisfy you.'

-

Caroline watched the boy with mild disinterest as he talked to himself. After all, it was perfectly normal for someone to do that. Everything was normal.

-

Sam looked at Doctor Stevens. "Stand up, Caroline," he commanded. "Place your notepad on the chair."

Once she had done that, Sam took his time to examine her. She looked to be about thirty. Her dirty-blonde hair was pulled back in a severe ponytail, and she was wearing a red blouse with black pants. Her skinny frame had very little in the way of curves, and she had no makeup on, save for some red lipstick. Sam had to acknowledge that she was indeed pretty, even if she wasn't beautiful. "Take off your clothes, and place them on the chair," he said at last.

Caroline found herself undoing her buttons before he had even finished speaking. She was moving robotically, and in no time at all, her blouse and pants were folded on the chair. With no more orders to carry out, she found herself awkwardly standing in just her plain black underwear as Sam stared on. At length, Sam ordered her to remove the undergarments. Once she was entirely naked, he reached out and cupped her slight breasts. While she was only an A-cup, Sam still wanted to feel his first pair of tits.

Once he had grown bored with them, Sam mentally pushed Caroline to kneel in front of him and undo his pants. As soon as his cock was released, he willed her into giving him a blowjob. Caroline had never given or received oral sex before, but she understood the basic concept as she unceremoniously wrapped her lips around it and began moving her head back and forth.

Sam stopped her almost immediately, as it was pretty obvious that she had no idea what she was doing. He decided to ask the voice for help. "Is there any way to make her better at this?"

'I could try transferring knowledge to her from someone who is more experienced. I could do the same for you, if you wish.'

"It looks like I'll be having a lot of sex, might as well make it good," he replied.

'In that case, I have filled Caroline Stevens' head with expert knowledge on oral intercourse. As for you, I gave you basic knowledge of all things related to casual sex.'

"I appreciate the help," Sam responded. "Caroline, you may resume."

Caroline, for reasons unknown to her, suddenly understood what to do. Gripping the base with her thumb and forefinger, she drew her little pink tongue along the length of the cock, circling the tip before moving back down. After several of these teasing licks, she slowly pushed her mouth over the head and held it there for a brief moment. She continued her sensuous crawl towards the base, pausing for air a few times, until she felt his pubic hair tickle her nose. Without even realizing, she had begun to deep-throat him.

Sam was in ecstasy. The tantalizing sensations were almost too much for him, and his orgasm was not far away. He watched as she pulled all the way back, then slammed his dick back down her throat. All Sam could do was sigh and close his eyes in complete bliss.

Caroline increased her tempo, licking the shaft as she bobbed her head. Suddenly, his cock erupted with cum. She pulled her head back in shock, causing copious amounts to fall on her face, hair, and tits. More and more kept coming out, and Sam was surprised at how much he had built up.

-

Caroline used an old gym towel to wipe her face clean. She was confused... she wasn't supposed to have sex with students, was she? It was against the rules, but at the same time everything was normal. How could things be both normal and abnormal at the same time?

Sam could feel her confusion, but didn't know how to deal with it. The voice spoke up; 'Seeing as you confessed my existence to her, we will have to wipe her memories of our encounter and destroy any evidence we were here.'

"You can teach me to wipe minds?"

'Yes, but only sections of memories can be affected. Specific thoughts are difficult, to say the least.'

"Okay. After we mind-wipe her, let's make all my teachers mark me as present so that I can go home. I need to practice this power."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Symbiotic Relationship Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 228 milliseconds