• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Scientific Experiment

The Scientific Experiment

12

In the interests of science!

The agency had telephoned and given me the address of the local University. I was to attend at 10.00 a.m. on Tuesday.

There was nothing really unusual in that appointment as I was quite often used as a nude model by students on various arts courses. However, I didn't recognise the name of the Professor I was to make contact with and it was in a different building to where I was used to going. Still, I put these thoughts to the back of my mind as I was sure all would be revealed when I went on Tuesday, anyway, what harm could there be in a group of students looking at me?

Tuesday soon came and I wondered what to wear, normally I just put on something casual as I always take my clothes off for posing and wearing anything else is pointless. As I wasn't sure who this Professor was, and I wanted to make a good impression, I decided that a short skirt with hold-ups and high heels would be quite cool. I also wore a fairly tight top to both show off my breasts and to hold them firm without a bra.

Looking in the mirror, my first thought was that I looked like a tart, but yet I still felt comfortable that the Professor would be impressed, even though I know from previous experience that academics seem fairly sexless creatures.

Arriving at the University I parked as close as I could to the building on the card and walked across the open space in front of the other buildings.

Even though I'm in my late 30's and students are half my age, I certainly attracted plenty of attention, even to a whistle or two!! Now, when did I last get whistled at by a 20 year old? Does wonders for your self esteem, and was corroboration that the outfit was eye catching at least.

I reached the building and went inside to the information desk. Presenting my card I asked for directions to the correct department. "Oh, Human Biology," the receptionist said. "3rd floor, turn right out of the lift and it's about halfway down the corridor on the right hand side. I'll telephone ahead and say you're coming. What's your name?"

I gave the girl my name and headed for the lifts. "Human Biology" I said to myself, that's a curious one, not Arts as previously. Perhaps I was to be used as a live model for the class, surely they didn't need me for that, as I was sure that 20 year old students would know all about that and what a woman looked like. Anyway, "in for a penny, in for a pound," I thought as I entered the lift. My fees were being paid so why worry?

The lift stopped and I got out, turning right as the girl had said, towards the Department of Human Biology. The corridor was quite long and through several doors. However, I soon reached my destination and was just about to knock on the door when it opened.

A man appeared, fairly young with a brown jacket, open necked shirt and jeans, not the usual 'professor' type at all. "Are you Nicola?" he asked. I nodded and he went on "pop into my office a moment, I want to explain what is happening today."

He guided me across the corridor and into a small room full of books and papers, with no apparent place to sit. He apologised and moving some papers about revealed an old broken chair. "Please sit down," he said.

I was a bit wary of the chair but he assured me it was quite safe. Being a fairly low chair and wearing a short skirt I was conscious of showing rather a large amount of leg. It didn't go unnoticed, as it was several seconds before he made eye contact with me again.

Clearing his throat he said "did the agency explain what we need today?"

"They said nothing to me, just sent me a card with your name and appointment details. I didn't even know it was this department," I answered. "Oh," he said "I thought, because of the way you are dressed you were properly briefed."

He coughed again and hesitated before saying "err, well, err, erm, its, ...well, I'm running a sex education class at the moment and I asked for an experienced woman who would be prepared to act out a live demonstration to the students."

It was me that hesitated now before saying "you mean to have sex in front of a class? Are they all male or a mixture?" I asked.

"They are male and female, probably about half and half. I have 18 in the group and they have all attended today."

"Now there's a surprise" I said laughing, "presumably they all knew what today's seminar was about?"

"It has been discussed for several weeks now and they made the point that it would become much more 'real' if it could be a live act and not just discussion or videos. That way they could ask questions and get parts repeated if necessary."

This all sounded quite incredible, I hadn't ever thought of myself as a scientific experiment before. "Why did you comment about the way I was dressed?" I asked.

"Oh," he replied, "it's just that I asked the agency for a sexy woman who could come dressed as though she was attracting the opposite sex, in a 'sexy' way. You seem to have done that admirably."

I was flattered, (I think), by his remark and smiled before saying "OK, so tell me what you want me to do."

"You are going to come into the room, walk around a little, showing off yourself and then sit perched on one of the bar stools we have obtained, in front of the class. I am then going to chat you up and let it develop from there."

"I have one BIG question" I said, "Am I going to be fucked?"

I'm sure I saw him blush before he managed to stammer "err, I had hoped to do that myself."

Now I looked at him differently before saying "you mean you can fuck me in front of the class and the University doesn't mind?"

He blushed again before replying, "err, well, I haven't actually asked them. It's our own initiative and one that the class have fully supported."

"I bet they have," I said laughing. "Do any of them get the chance to fuck me too?"

This stopped him in his tracks and I could see that this situation had not been discussed. "If one of them wanted to, in the interest of science, would you be willing?" he asked.

Now I'm not sure what other ladies would have said, but the thought of being fucked by young 20 year old students really excited me and without hesitating I said "the more the merrier." He was totally confused now and before he could say anything else I said "if that's all, let's go in and I'll strut my stuff for you."

"Oh, right," he said and taking my arm helped me up from the chair. "I'll lead and you can follow. Just wait a few moments and then enter, walking around before taking your place on the stool."

I didn't answer, just followed him out of the door. "Can I tell the class your name?" he asked.

"Sure", I replied, "let's keep it friendly and informative."

He went into the classroom and closed the door behind him. I heard him clear his throat and say; "OK, class, I have a lady outside who is going to help us with our experiment today. Her name is Nicola and she has been briefed on what we require. She is very sexy and seems to have no objection to anything we want to ask or do, so without further delay I'll get her in."

He walked to the door and opening it beckoned me inside. I did as I had been told and slowly moved around in front of them all, wriggling my bum and smiling.

It was a mixed bunch but they were all attentive, both boys and girls. After a few moments I made my way to the stool the Prof had described and wriggled up on to it. It was quite high and my skirt pulled back as I settled on top.

During my walk around I had noticed a bed at the back of the room, covered with a large fluffy duvet, no doubt that's where the actual 'experiments' would take place.

I was perched on the stool now and heard the Professor say "OK, class, how would you start a conversation if this lady was in a bar and you fancied her?" No-one said a thing -- stony silence! "Come on, you wanted this experiment so make it happen."

One of the students suddenly said "can I buy you a drink ma'am?"

I laughed at this and said "sure you can buy me a drink but for goodness sake don't call me ma'am!"

"What should I call, you?" he asked.

"You could ask my name first and then offer to buy me a drink. You already know my name so how about, Oh hi Nicola, my name's xxx and I'd like to buy you a drink."

This seemed to break the ice and he asked the question much more confidently. I told him that a gin and slim-line tonic would be nice.

"Do you want ice?" he asked. This was better, he was actually thinking through the situation.

"Yes please," I replied and he ordered the drink from an imaginary barman. After a couple of moments I said "Thank you," and holding up the imaginary glass said "cheers."

"Cheers," he replied before saying "so Nicola, what brings you in here tonight?"

I thought for a moment as to just how suggestive I might be on a first meeting with a young male and said "well it's one of those places where I don't feel threatened and can enjoy a drink without being hassled."

"Oh" he said "am I hassling you?"

I laughed and said, "not at all, you're nice and I already have a free drink."

Before he could say anything else another guy asked "are you happy at the bar or would you like to move to a table and the comfy chairs?"

I told him that it would be better there and looked that the Professor to see what I should do now. He didn't answer but just waived to the side of the room where there were two low chairs and a little coffee table.

I hadn't noticed them before but presumed that the Professor had already thought this process through quite well. I wriggled off the stool, exposing the tops of my stockings, and moved across to one of the chairs. Sitting down the Professor joined me on the other chair. This was weird, the students were asking the questions and he was doing the actions.

"Is that better," the voice asked?

"Yeah, much", I replied. As the chair was so low my knees were pushed up and my skirt struggled to cover my thighs. This had not gone unnoticed by the Professor or the people in the class.

"Great legs," another voice said.

"Thank you" I answered, wriggling even more to expose my bare thighs.

A girl's voice this time, "Do you prefer hold-ups to tights or stockings?"

"Every time" I answered, "one they're less trouble to hold up, two they don't leave nasty lumps in my skirt, three it's easier to pee and four they're easy to remove. "What do you prefer?"

Silence, wasn't I supposed to ask questions I wondered?

After a few moments the Professor said "this is an interactive session, that means we have two-way communication". The girl's voice said "I don't wear either as a rule, prefer to keep my legs tanned."

"So, what about panties"? I asked.

A short silence followed and then "usually a thong or sometimes Commando."

I saw all the guys look round at her now, no doubt wondering that she was wearing today.

"What about your panties?" she asked me.

"Same as you" I replied, "and before you ask, today I'm Commando". The men all looked back at me now, knowing that at the top of the bare thigh I was showing there was nothing else between that and my pussy.

"So tell me, when you go out for a drink do you always dress so provocatively?" asked another male voice.

"Do you think I am dressed provocatively?" I asked.

The voice answered, "definitely, I'm sure no 'real' man would not notice you in a bar looking like that."

"Why thank you kind Sir" I replied.

Another voice, "would you like another drink?"

"Yes, please" I answered, "make it a double."

"A double?" said the voice.

"Sure" I said, "it's been ages since the last one and I have only limited drinking time. Anyway you don't mind do you?"

Short delay and then "Oh no not at all, I'll fetch them."

A student pretended to put drinks on the table and I said "thanks". It was obvious that if sex was going to happen we would be there all day and I wondered how to move it on a bit. I needn't have worried, the Professor had it under control. "OK" he said "we've been here a couple of hours now, had quite a few drinks and it is obvious that there is some attraction between the lady and the man. What happens next?"

I heard a voice ask "do you fuck on the first date?"

The class gasped and the Professor was quite taken aback. "Would anyone ever use that line?" he asked the class.

The guy assured us that he often used it in the clubs to save wasting time with women that only wanted free drinks all night.

That generated quite a disturbance as the girls were objecting and the guys were congratulating him on his honesty.

The Professor interjected and said to me "would you answer a question like that?"

I thought for a few moments and said "yes I would fuck on the first date. Whether I actually answered the question at that time would depend on what I wanted from the evening. If I fancied him and didn't want to waste time then I would tell him the truth. If I didn't fancy him I would use it as an excuse to become indignant and get rid of him."

"OK," said the Professor, "if the answer is yes, what next?"

"I have a room here with a big double bed" I heard a voice say.

"Nice, is that an invitation to visit?" I asked.

"Yes please" said the voice.

"We'd better not be seen going up together then as someone may comment" I said, "what is the room number and I'll join you in about ten minutes."

"402," the voice said.

At this point the Professor got up and went over to where the bed was. Some of the class turned round, others were still watching me. The Professor asked for volunteers to move the bed to the front -- there was no shortage of volunteers!

I waited a few moments and moved to where the bed was now and pretended to knock on the door.

A voice said "come in," I moved a few steps and stood, looking at the bed. A voice again said "would you like a glass of wine, I have some cooling in the mini-bar?"

"That would be lovely" I answered, taking the imaginary glass. "Come and sit down on the bed, it's much more comfortable" the voice said.

The Professor sat down and I sat next to him. "Cheers" I said tipping the glass towards him.

"Cheers" a voice replied. "Can I take your jacket?" a voiced asked.

"Thanks" I said "taking it off and putting it on the floor.

"Wow" said another voice, "great breasts."

"Thanks" I said, kicking off my heels. "they are killing me".

"Anything else you want to remove?" asked another voice.

"This is all a bit one way" I said, "aren't you taking your jacket and shoes off too?"

The Professor didn't say anything but looking at the class they all agreed by nodding their heads, so he also removed his jacket and shoes.

"It's your turn to lead now" I said, "so show me something else."

Without much hesitation he removed his pants and sat there in only his shirt and boxers.

There's one thing that lycra boxers don't hide and that's an erection, me and the class could see he had a beauty!

"What's that in there?" I asked cheekily, looking straight at his crotch.

A voice at the back said "a big cock, wanna see it?"

I smiled and said "OH YES please, that's what I came up here for."

The Professor stood up and slipped out of his pants, the girls in the class gasped as his cock was exposed. It really was a beauty, at least 8" long and really thick. Already I was getting wet thinking about it entering my pussy.

"Your turn now" said the voice again, "let's see those lovely breasts."

Without hesitation I slipped the top over my head and exposed my 38DD chest. Another gasp from around the room, I guessed from the guys, but who knows! I was getting quite excited now and I could see that the Professor liked what he saw as his cock was still rising.

Reaching over I undid the buttons on his shirt, "Come on Prof" I said "don't be shy." I heard some of the class giggling as I removed his shirt. He certainly wasn't built like a teacher, more like a body builder so I guessed he must work out.

This time a girls voice was heard saying, "stand up Professor, let's see that cock of yours ready for action."

The Professor smiled and stood up, his cock standing up like a thick, pink flag-pole. He was uncut and the crown was just peeping out as the erection forced his skin back off the end.

"Skirt off and show us your pussy" a male voice said.

I stood up and unfastened my skirt, before sliding it down to my ankles and kicking it away. Turning round I faced the class, my bush glistening with the dampness from my wet pussy. I stood legs apart and looked around the room, several of the men had their cocks out and some of the girls had their hands up their skirts. "this is going to be fun" I thought.

At last the Professor spoke, "OK Class, gather round the bed and watch as the act of sexual penetration takes place. Take note of the wetness in the vagina and the puffiness of the labia. See how the penis is erect and hard, the blood having been pumped into it as a result of the sexual arousal."

The class couldn't have got there any quicker if they had tried, boys and girls jostling for a good view. The professor laid me on the bed with my legs wide open.

"Feel how soft and wet that labia is" he said.

I suddenly had what seemed like dozens of fingers poking me and rubbing my lips and clit. Now feel just how erect the penis is, it's only filled with blood but under intense pressure, which makes it very hard.

This was quite amusing, as none of the boys grasped it but most of the girls were soon holding and stroking it. As they did the foreskin slid back and revealed the dark purple crown.

Looking down he said "that colouring is the blood inside. The helmet, or crown as it is sometimes called, is the most sensitive part of the penis and the act of sliding in and out of a vagina makes it more aroused until the testicles release their semen, which flows up the shaft and inside the woman. Once inside they swim up the fallopian tubes to the ovary and try to fertilise the eggs. There are millions of sperm as they aren't very good swimmers and very few, if any, will make it."

All the time he had been talking, two of the girls had kept playing with his cock and I could see the effect it was having on him. Looking at their faces I could see the effect it was having on them too, as their eyes were glazed and their lips slightly parted. Perhaps they too would get his cock in their vaginas later!

"One aspect we haven't discussed yet is foreplay," said the Professor, "who wants to give us some ideas or examples of foreplay."

One of the two girls asked "on you Sir or Nicola?"

"Oh both" he said, "foreplay is never supposed to be only one-sided."

At that point I felt my legs being opened and one of the students was heading down to my pussy with his tongue already out. As I glanced at the Professor I saw one of the girls sink to her knees and take his cock in her mouth.

"That's good" said the Professor, "normally the man would lick the woman and the woman would suck the man. In this experiment I want you all to experience the various aspects involved ....."

His voice sort of trailed off as the girl was working on his penis with some obvious expertise and he was having all on to contain himself.

The male working my pussy was also not short of experience as he had opened my lips and was pushing his tongue inside. Another one was rubbing my clit while a third was sucking my nipple.

I reached out and rubbed my hand on the front of the jeans of the lad nearest to me and could feel he had a sizeable erection already. I tried to undo his belt but with only one hand it was impossible. However, he got the message and soon had his jeans and pants off with his erect cock only a few inches from my face.

Leaning over I took it in my mouth, sucking hard on it as I pulled it inside, my tongue flicking around the end and into his slit. I was on fire now, my pussy was so wet it was drowning and I so much wanted to be fucked. I wondered just how many cocks I was going to get today. In my mind I calculated that there were 9/10 guys, some would probably be gay but hopefully, including the Professor I may end up with 8!!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Scientific Experiment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds