• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Merry Christmas Mr. C

Merry Christmas Mr. C

12

The door slammed so hard that the wall behind my head shook. He was back. He was my boss. He was incredible. He was Marcus Cook and I was utterly besotted with him. Unfortunately for me he was oblivious to my existence.

"Meghan, are you still here?" I jumped at my name.

"Yes Mr Cook, I will be right in."

While he spoke, I watched. I watched his lips. I watched how his fingers drummed on the table, all the while wishing that they were on my skin. I imagined those lips trailing down my neck, kissing my breast and encasing my nipple. My thoughts had an effect on my pussy, I felt its wetness seeping through my underwear. I squirmed in my seat to try to ease the sensation.

"Are you ok Meghan?"

Jesus I was so lost in my fantasy I forgot the main attraction was actually in the room.

"Yep, sure am" I replied in a somewhat teenage tone.

"Oh God, I am so sorry Mr Cook, I sort of drifted off a little."

He smirked.

"Yeah, I noticed" He laughed. Well, that was a first, laughing at me.

My embarrassment wasn't helped by him continuing to look at me.

"Your neck is all red Meghan, are you sure you are ok?"

I thought quickly and took a chance, "Actually I feel a little unwell, would you mind if I went to the bathroom?"

"That's fine, do you need to go home?"

"No, just give me a minute and I should be fine Mr Cook."

I stopped at my desk and gathered my bag. Luckily I had some make up, lube and a well-used egg in my bag. Sometimes I just had to release. I locked myself in the cubicle and thrust my hand into my soaking pussy. Although my fingers were a stimulant I needed the reassuring buzz that my egg gave to my clit to tip me over. I came intensely, quickly but so satisfyingly. The shudders subsided but I tasted blood, I had bitten on my lip so hard to stop from crying out that I had pierced the skin. It took me longer to repair myself than it did to achieve the orgasm.

I left the bathroom and went back into his office, all the while thinking of how I wanted Mr C's cock.

Chapter 2

After work I went for drinks with some friends, the usual kind a single woman has. A sickly happily married one with a perfect husband and token baby, a serial slut who picks up whoever she chooses, the drunken one and the gay guy. Their banter usually made me relax but tonight I felt agitated. I was in desperate need of a deep and satisfying fuck but I knew that nothing was going to suffice except for the one cock I wanted. I felt my phone vibrate in my jeans pocket, I was so horny that even that sensation made me wet. I reluctantly pulled it out, away from my craving pussy.

I looked at the name on the screen and nearly dropped the phone. Due to my hesitation I missed the call. Jason, my gay guy, was instantly tugging at me, "You know the rules, no phones, whoever Mr C is can wait, come on we are up to Stacey's latest tale of her perfect dinner party, fucking save me!'

I laughed at his admission of utter boredom. Surely we could coax a sex story from Kim, her adventures were always entertaining. Fifteen minutes later we were still hearing about Stacey's wonderful life, Jason's face had a plastered smile whilst Sandra was just getting plastered as per usual. My phone began to vibrate again, I longed to pull it out of my pocket, sensing it was him again. Jason heard it and this time used it to his advantage, "OMG Megs, is that the new guy calling again, the elusive Mr C, answer quickly this time, he must want you bad baby cake." I scowled at him, knowing full well that I would now have to discuss my new 'guy' with Kim, Sandra and Stacey.

I took the phone from my pocket, his name was glaring at me, it seemed to be glowing angrily at me for refusing to answer, not once but now twice. "Oh well I missed it again, can't talk to him anyway, it is against the rules." I smiled sweetly at Jason and put the phone in my bag.

"Megs, do you have some details for me?" Kim couldn't help herself, Sandra just smiled and said

"For god's sake, if Megs is getting some, leave her be, she doesn't need to tell us about her cock sucking abilities unlike yourself."

I started laughing but stopped abruptly when I saw him over Jason's shoulder. What the hell was he doing here? I have never been good at hiding my emotions and Jason noticed. "What's up buttercup?" He turned around to see who had made my face redden and my eyes shoot downwards.

"Fuck me, check him out, girls I think I have found my goal in life!" Of course Kim, Sandra and Stacey turned to see. Sandra's mouth just opened a little, Stacey gave a little shudder and Kim just replied, "Jasy baby, you leave that one to me, he has my cum all over him." Marcus Cook's eyes caught mine and he strode forward. All I could think was "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Chapter 3

"Well at least now I know you weren't ignoring me deliberately Meghan, you simply couldn't hear your phone." He pushed through Jason like he was a waif. Kim looked dumbfounded, Sandra raised her glass in salute whilst Stacey just gaped like a goldfish.

"Hi Mr Cook, sorry I didn't know you were trying to contact me. These are my friends, Jason, Stacey, Kim and Sandra." He was politely dismissive of them as he touched my elbow and guided me away. I looked over my shoulder to see my friends in differing states of bewilderment. Jason managed a squeaky "Call me later OK?"

The heat permeating around my elbow was slowly spreading up my arm. It was almost like I could feel his fingertips penetrating my skin. He walked me out the door of the bar and hailed his driver. His dark limo pulled up quickly.

"Get in, I will take you home."

"What? Why would you take me home, I don't need to go home, I'm with my friends. Do you need some work done? "

He looked at me in a puzzled way as though he had no idea on how to answer me.

"No Meghan, I don't work done, I just need you to be at home."

"What, I don't understand, I am not on your payroll now Mr Cook, I don't mean to be disrespectful but I don't need to go home and frankly you have no right to do what you just did. I am going back inside."

He dropped my elbow and looked stunned. I pulled away quickly and walked away all the while thinking 'What the hell was that?' I felt his eyes penetrating my back. As I opened the door of the bar Jason nearly engulfed me. Questions tumbled from his mouth incessantly. Although he was normally my confidante I knew I had to ask Kim's opinion on what just happened.

I told her about him first, general sort of stuff. Her first question was blunt, "Do you want to fuck him Meg?"

I didn't hold back, "Yes, more than any other man I have ever met. Pretty bad hey, I want to have my boss badly, I am doomed."

She laughed, "You always worry too much Meg, he is undeniably worth the fantasy, what's the worst, he is a dud in bed or you'll lose your job because you're the dud?"

"No I just think he sees me as his secretary not as a possible bed partner."

"Hmmm, the oldest scenario in the world, gee I wonder if it will happen."

Her sarcastic tone was softened by, "Hon, you are really torn here aren't you. Look Megs, this could go two ways. First you have just let the greatest opportunity drive away alone or two he could now want you more because you are a challenge. My money is on number two, if a guy comes looking for you, he wants you. So stop worrying, ride out the weekend and maybe get a Brazilian wax in preparation for Monday!"

I took her advice on all fronts.

Chapter 4

By 10 am Monday I knew that Kim's first scenario was unfortunately correct. He walked straight past me several times without even speaking, instead deferring to one of the assistants I had nicknamed the Giraffe, mainly because she was about 8 foot tall in flats.

I felt a wave of wallowing self-pity coming on so I called Jason.

"Woah Bridget Jones, get over yourself. Give the fucker something to think about. You are never going to have your way with his cock if you are walking around like Eeyore. Be Wonder Woman, always be Wonder Woman!"

I was still smirking an hour later, imagining myself in an invisible plane dropping bombs around the Giraffe's desk when my mailbox pinged.

'Ms Smith, Could you please meet me in my office at 2pm today? M. Cook'

Hmmm delicious thoughts started brewing.

At 2 I promptly knocked on his door.

At 2.10 I walked out reeling at the fact that I was now unemployed. Reasons like company cost cutting, poor performance and using work time to chat to friends were trotted out.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" were the first words both Jason and Kim said. Sandra on the other hand sprang into legal speak and kept firing terms at me that I didn't understand. Stacey just acted like a mum and said, "Don't worry sweetie another job will turn up."

I got smashed, really, really smashed. "What a soft cock, he couldn't handle Wonder Woman so I got fired" were my final words to Jason as he tucked me into bed.

Chapter 5

I always knew my friends were good but I never realised how good. A week later I had a new job in Stacey's husbands' office. A new wardrobe compliments of Jason's boyfriend who was an upcoming designer and needed a mule to flout his wares. My hair, skin and nails had been treated by a highly expensive salon compliments of Sandra and tonight I was going to a new club on Kim's arm as a V.I.P.

The club was different, very different. There was music and a bar but it was quiet. You could converse without yelling, you could see more than ten foot in front of you and it smelt divine instead of disinfectant masking stale alcohol. I was happily chatting to some friends of Kim's when I felt myself being watched. One of her friends noticed and said, "Well you have set a new record Meghan, I have never seen anyone get targeted quite as quickly. Have fun, is this your first time?"

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"Oh shit, hasn't Kim told you?"

I never knew clubs that allowed BDSM fantasies existed, I never knew that a wrist band coloured red meant that I was open to an adventure. Kim appeared right on cue.

"What the fuck have you done?"

"Relax Megs, you need to have some fun. I have arranged for one of the more experienced players to teach you a few things. You will be perfectly safe because I will be with you the whole time."

I stood up ready to run when arms circled me from behind.

"Don't leave just yet kitten, if you want Marcus Cook I am going to show you how to get him."

Alarm bells went off in my head and my heart. I looked at Kim with disgust, "I am not a whore and I don't want any part of this sick game, how does this fuckwit know about Marcus?"

"Meghan, will you just trust me. I know what I am talking about. You need skills to get him and tricks to keep him for more than one night. Do you even know how to give a great BJ?"

"Fuck off Kim, you don't know anything. You set me up for a fail, you made me have hope and I got fired. I don't even have him to look at anymore let alone give him a blow job."

"Well then, what have you got to lose?" said a male voice in my ear. "I will help you to forget him for at least one night, if you like it you can always come back for more" With that his hand captured my left breast, he circled the nipple quickly. Although I was repulsed, my body responded. He took the opportunity that my stiffening nipple gave and began to suck my neck. I hadn't even seen the face of my torturer and he was finding his way inside my shirt and under my bra. I groaned in ecstasy.

He turned me, god he was gorgeous. I was looking into the eyes of a flipping supermodel. As much as I hated Kim I had to admit she had good taste. The hem of my skirt was riding higher and his thigh moved strategically closer to my centre. He let go of my breast and moved his hands to my arse. He lifted me ever so slightly and parted my legs further. His thigh then moved in. I was straddling his leg when his hands pulled me in closer to his cock. The intensity of the smooth fabric of my g string against his pants was incredible. I knew I had no resistance. I was going to cum on this man and I didn't even know his name.

He sort of carried me to a door. Kim was walking close behind. My back hit the door and it swung open with ease. All the while he held my gaze. "I am going to fuck you hard Meghan, you are going to learn how to be fucked tonight. I hope you understand."

I nodded, totally unprepared for what was to be unleashed on me. He threw me back onto a large bed which was covered with stunning linen. I had a moment where I wanted to peel back the beautiful cover so it wouldn't get ruined, but then I thought, 'Fuck it, it's not mine!' He stood back and looked at me for a moment. "Mmmm where do we start Mistress Kim? Vanilla fuck, tease with a vibe, lick her out..."

"Slowly Nicholas, she needs to be primed, start with simple foreplay. She will get wet quickly, she has been waiting too long for Marcus Cook's cock. We have all weekend you know, not just tonight."

My mind was reeling, Kim was a mistress, she had planned this, what the hell was going to happen to me and boy did Nicholas have great fingers.

Chapter 6

I was dripping by the time Nicholas took me the first time. He had only used his fingers and his tongue but I had never felt so ready to be fucked. He rolled me over and put me in doggy position. I arched my arse to the air hoping to capture his cock. He teased my slit, rubbing his cock along it until I was panting. Suddenly he grabbed my hair and pulled me back, expecting his cock to be rammed into me I was surprised to feel the throbbing sensation of a dildo in me. It was set on a high intensity and I gasped in the sensations it provided. He pulled it back and forth in rhythm with my hair. I began to pulsate and cry out, he withdrew it. "Not yet, Megs, wait for me." With that he jumped onto the bed behind me, he grabbed both of my breasts as his anchor point and plunged into me. He rode me harder than I had ever experienced. I felt the climax building, he dropped his hands and his glorious fingers found my clit. I had a cock ramming my deepest inners, one finger from the left hand and one from the right pulling me apart and rolling my clit. I had never known a fuck like it. I came screaming "MARCUS"

Nicholas withdrew and rolled me over. I didn't have time to catch my breath, he was between my legs licking me clean. Normally I like a moment to myself to recover but there was no chance of that. As he cleaned me I felt my hands being rubbed I opened my eyes to see Kim above me. She smiled as she took my left wrist up. It was encaptured in a leather bind. Next went my right wrist. As Nicholas circled my clit with his tongue Kim tied my legs to the bed posts. I was spread eagled on the bed, exposed but so eager for more.

I felt the return of the dildo, thick and heavy on my cunt. Nicholas used it to reawaken my pussy. I got to the stage of writhing against the restraints. He then straddled me just above my breasts, his cock was looming over my face. "I haven't cum yet Megs, I want to, all over your face but Mistress Kim said I need to teach you how to swallow. So Megs I am going to be on all fours over your face and you are going to take me in your mouth. If it is too much, shake your head ok?" I wasn't sure if I could handle this so I looked at Kim.

"Come on Wonder Woman, don't be a pussy, take him in your mouth"

I looked up at Nicholas and whispered "Be gentle, I have a little mouth"

His cock was enormous, it filled my mouth, I could taste myself. He moved slowly at first so I could get used to his length. Kim started to give instructions, "flatten your tongue, let him go a bit deeper, circle his shaft with the tip of your tongue, begin to suck him Megs, that's it." Nicholas began to move faster. I began to panic, what if I gagged, what if I vomited?

Kim must have sensed my apprehension, but instead of stopping him, she brought the dildo back onto my pussy. The sensation against my clit drove me wild, I sucked harder, his cock becoming a part of my building orgasm. I began to thrust against the dildo, Kim grabbed a different vibrator and thrust it into me, Nicholas just pumped my mouth. We came at the same time, his cum exploded into my throat, unexpectedly I swallowed and sucked hungrily. My cum ran like a river all over the beautiful linen.

Over the course of the weekend I came multiple times, I learnt how to use a flogger, I experienced the pain of the crop and the clamps and boy did I become great at BJ's.

Chapter 7

My new found confidence radiated from me. However, I had also become super sensitive to touch. I only had to be brushed past in shopping centres and my clit would start. I was alive sexually and wanted that release continually.

It was nearing Christmas. Kim and Nicholas had become regular visitors to my home, we always ensured that intense climaxes were achieved for all. However I always felt alone when they left, jealous of the thought that they would be going back for more. I needed my own toy.

I was in a department store buying Jason a gift for Christmas when I saw him. He was choosing a fragrance and the shop assistant was flirting with him unashamedly. I felt my pussy weaken watching those hands grasp the bottle of fragrance. I tried to summon my anger at him but it didn't work. After the last few months surely I would have been cured of any lingering for Marcus Cook.

He turned right at that moment and saw me looking at him. His eyes registered surprise and the shock made him drop the bottle. The sound of it shattering on the tiled floor seemed to nullify any other noise. "Meghan!" I heard him call my name but I turned and walked towards the door.

I made it to the outside, the air hitting my lungs quickly. I hadn't taken a breath since the bottle fell. That split second gave him enough time to capture me. "Meghan, stop please I need to talk to you."

My reply caught me off guard, Kim's training had more than paid off

"Why so you can tell me how I am useless all over again. I don't think so Marcus, I don't need your opinion on anything."

He stared at me for a second, "I wasn't going to give you an opinion on anything and Jesus I never thought you were useless at anything, I had to fire you."

"What the fuck, you make no sense. I am not useless but you fired me still. God I worked for you for three years, I stayed back when you needed me to, I worked weekends and yet I am out with my friends not on work time and I don't answer your call or get into your car and for that I got fired. You're an arsehole Marcus. Frankly I am better off not working for you, I am earning far more money now and you know what, I like my orgasms without you in them."

The silence was deafening for about three seconds. What the fuck had I just said?

Chapter 8

The car pulled up at the curb right at that moment.

"Get in the car."

I hesitated for a second, he basically pushed me in the door.

As soon as I sat down he was in right next me. The screen between his driver and us went up immediately.

"I had to fire you because I didn't want you on my payroll anymore so I could call you whenever I wanted and fuck it Meghan I want every orgasm you have to feature me."

I wasn't going to be won over that quickly, even though my heart was pounding. I turned to face him to see if his body language would inform me if his words were true. The look in his eye was not predatory at all, it was like looking at a tortured soul. I could so easily fall back into those habits of longing for him and being his whip girl, but I was stronger now.

"Well Mr Cook, I have to inform you that you cannot call me whenever you want and I want to know if you intend on being present for my orgasms."

He was stunned so I continued. "Just for your reference, you have stiff competition so I hope you are up to the task."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Merry Christmas Mr. C

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds