• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Losing the House but Winning Mom 14

Losing the House but Winning Mom 14

12

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

*

After flashing her panties and breasts at the mall, Jennifer returned home to discuss all of the hot flashing fun she had at the mall with her son.

After flashing her panties and breasts to dozens of men on her way to the mall and in the mall, Jennifer and her son, Michael, returned home sexually excited. Later that night, Michael hoped to be invited into his mother's bedroom and in her bed for hot sex. He hoped to discuss their flashing adventures with some hot pillow talk before, during, and while having some inspired, incestuous sex.

On the way home, instead of having Michael drive her new car, Jennifer drove. Done with flashing for the day, no longer having the urge to flash unsuspecting men, she no longer needed to pull down her blouse and pull out her tits. She no longer needed to flash any more truckers her panties and/or her tits on the way home in the way she needed to flash truckers her panties and/or her tits on her way to the mall. As if she was a morally modest woman, she sat ladylike in her car without having the need to put her ankles on the dashboard and raise the hem of her skirt higher than her panty clad pussy. She no longer had the need to flash the tollbooth attendant her sheer, white, bikini panties.

Between all of the truckers she flashed her panties and/or her tits to on the highway and the tollbooth attendant that she flashed her panties to too, she had flashed more than a dozen men just on her way to the mall alone. Then, with the blustery wind her sexy, flashing accomplice helping to make her flashing appear unintentional and accidental, there were the dozen or more men she had flashed her panties to in the mall parking lot when walking from her car to the mall. Going for the one day flashing record, today was to be a memorable day of flashing. With Michael her flashing accomplice, he helped her to flash her panties too.

"Thank you for helping me to flash my body to unsuspecting men today, Michael. I had fun flashing my panties and my tits," she said looking over at him while driving before giving her attention back to the road.

He patted her exposed thigh. Wanting to continue to move his hand up her short skirt and cup her pussy through her panty, he didn't want to distract her driving. Besides, always respectful of her, he didn't want to be crass by groping his mother. He'd much rather have a romantic, sexual time with her later.

"You're welcome Mom. I had a lot of fun," he said smiling ear to ear while remembering all of the men she flashed her tits and panties to on the way to the mall and at the mall.

* * * * *

Acting as if he didn't realize that he was flashing his mother's panties, Michael played the innocent shill. Before even reaching the main interior of the mall where all of the stores are located, he flashed his mother's panties. By lifting the top, back portion of her short skirt high enough to expose her panties, he flashed those men walking behind them her panties while walking along the long corridor to the main mall. Before she even flashed the shoe store salesman a continual view between her legs of her panties, she flashed more than a dozen truckers her tits and three more dozen men her panties outside and inside the mall. Already as many as fifty men, possibly even more, had seen her tits, her panty clad ass cheeks, and/or panty clad pussy.

"That was an inspired moment when you lifted the back of my short skirt just high enough to expose the back of my panties as we walked," she said giving him a sexy smile. "You made me so wet. You made me so horny. If we were alone, I would have sucked your cock," she said giving him a look that promised him that she'd be sucking his cock later that night.

Acting oblivious, she acted as if she had no idea her son had flashed her panties to men walking behind her while on her way to the shoe store. While lifting a handful of the top, back portion of her skirt, Michael walked with his hand at the top of her hip. With the back of her short skirt raised just high enough for the men walking behind her to see her panty clad ass cheeks and panties as she walked, Michael was already flashing her white, bikini panties to unsuspecting men.

Never even suspecting that she was his mother and he was her son, some men may have thought that Michael was deliberately flashing his wife's or his girlfriend's panties. They'd never suspect that she was in cohorts with her son in flashing her panties too. If only they knew she was his mother and he was her son having some incestuous flashing fun before having hot, incestuous sex, they'd be so jealous. With so many men wishing they had a mother who looked like her, they all wished they could have sex with someone like her. Yet, after all of the flashing fun was done, she'd be going home with him, her son. After all of the flashing fun was done, the real incestuous sex that they'd surely have tonight was just beginning of their incestuous mother and son sexual affair.

"I got the idea when I noticed how many men were walking behind you while staring at your shapely ass," he said with a laugh.

When counting the lucky shoe salesman, the dozen or so men who peered down her blouse and bra from the second floor balcony as she sat on a bench while acting oblivious to being peeped on, she had flashed another dozen or so men her panties and tits.

"I wish you could have seen the look on the shoe salesman's face," she said with a dirty laugh. "With his eyeballs popping out of his head, he had an erection the whole time he was waiting on me," she said with another laugh. "I thought he was going to cum in his pants. No doubt, he'll be masturbating over all that he saw of me later tonight."

Visualizing her flashing the shoe store salesman her panties, Michael had an even stronger sexual attraction to his mother. He had no idea she was so playful. With attending a nude beach with his Mom at the top of his flashing list, he imagined all the sexy fun they could have once the weather was warmer.

"I had a good time watching the men standing on the balcony and peering down at you. Every time you leaned forward on the pretense of texting on your phone, you gave them the perfect down blouse view of not only your cleavage and bra but also your areolas and nipples," he said.

She smiled a self-satisfied smile.

"I purposely chose that bra because it's a little big on me and when I lean forward, it does too. Being exposed that much, I feel as if I'm sitting there topless," she said with a dirty laugh. "As much as I love flashing men my panties, I love flashing men my tits too."

Next were the four lucky men riding behind her on the escalator up when she seemingly and serendipitously bent at the waist on the pretense of fixing her shoe. Intentionally flashing them a panty clad view between her legs, with them standing lower and her standing higher, it was as if she was standing on a ladder while wearing a short skirt.

"I was watching the reaction of those four men who were behind you on the escalator. They were already leaning down trying to see up your short skirt but then when you bent at the waist on the pretense of fixing your shoe, they went ballistic," said Michael. "I only wish I was on the escalator with them to see all that they were seeing of you."

She smiled her sexual excitement at her son.

"I'm sure they had a good look at my panty clad pussy from their low angle," she said with another dirty laugh.

Finally, there were the dozen or so men who took turns standing in front of her curtained dressing room to peep on her undressing and dressing as she tried on clothes while acting oblivious to their peeping.

"Being that I had to stand back away from the curtain, not wanting them to think we were working as a team deliberately flashing them, I couldn't see what they were seeing," said Michael. "How much did they see of you, Mother?"

She gave him a sexy smile.

"Trust me, as if they were peeping on a striptease show, I gave them plenty to see," she said with another dirty laugh. "Posing for them in the mirror, they saw me from the front and from the back. They saw me removing my skirt and blouse and standing in my underwear. They saw me removing my bra to try on tight sweaters and they saw me naked to try on bikinis," she said looking at her son with sexual excitement as if she was still standing naked in the dressing room. "I showed them everything they hoped to see," she said.

* * * * *

A successful day of flashing, she should have been nominated for an Academy Award for her acting oblivious to men peeping on her while deliberately flashing them. She guesstimated that she flashed at least 75 men, maybe even as many as 150 men her panties and/or her tits. In the old days, after she divorced her husband and didn't have a man in her life, she'd masturbate herself while recalling all of her flashing fun. In the old days, before she even made it out of the mall, at least one man she had flashed would have hit on her, try to pick her up, and take her home for sex. Only, she had her son there with her to save her from that annoying aggravation. No woman, even an exhibitionist woman, even a woman who enjoys showing her body to men, especially a woman who enjoys showing her body to men, wants to be accosted.

Only, even though she flashed hundreds of men, maybe even thousands of men since she had been flashing men from the age of 18-years-old, she never went home with anyone. Just because she enjoyed flashing men her panties, her cleavage, her bra, and her tits, didn't mean she wanted to have sex with every man or any man she flashed. Just because she enjoyed flashing bits and pieces of her sexy, shapely body, didn't mean that she was a slut or a whore. At least as far as she was concerned, she wasn't a whore or a slut.

The odd thing about exposing herself, although some may think otherwise and accuse her of being a slut and/or a whore, she wasn't a slut or a whore. Against all who she is and all that she was, she'd never have sex with someone she had just met and didn't know. With the men she flashed thinking that they were at the right place and in the right time, it was enough for her to tease men. It was enough for her to flash her sexy, shapely body to unsuspecting men, especially when they didn't think that her flashing was intentional.

She more enjoyed the shock value of flashing unsuspecting men. She more enjoyed seeing the surprised look on the faces of the men she flashed when they realized that they were seeing something that, even though they hoped to see, shouldn't be seeing. Maybe not nearly enough for them but it was plenty enough for her to have men see her and not touch her. Seemingly, in the way that she didn't want to have sex with any of the men she flashed, she wanted them all to wish they could have sex with her. The only man she looked forward to having sex with was her son.

Flashing men her underwear and more wasn't about having a man she didn't know and had never met pick her up for sex. She wasn't looking to have sex with anyone. Her flashing wasn't about sex, per se. Her flashing was more about how she felt about herself when flashing than about how they felt about seeing her flash. With men staring at her, leering at what they could see of her, and sexually wanting her while ogling at her panties, her cleavage, her bra, and her tits, her flashing unsuspecting men made her feel wanted and desired.

Call her exhibitionism her fetish, if you will, but her flashing was an effect caused from something deeper than just wanting to show her shapely, sexy body and/or to have sex. Her flashing was an effect and a result of something that she needed to do because of all of the deplorable, sexual abuse that she suffered and endured as a child. Even though she had years of psychological therapy, whenever the need resurfaced deep inside her for her to flash a man, she had to fill that need by flashing herself. She was unable to control the impulse to open her knees to flash men her panties in an up skirt. She was unable to stop herself from leaning forward to flash her cleavage, her bra, her areolas, and her nipples to a man in a down blouse peek.

In the way that an alcoholic needs a drink or a gambler needs to make a bet, the only way she could stop the overwhelming feeling was to flash bits and pieces of her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body. Besides, no matter, other than how she felt about herself, what was the harm? She wasn't hurting anyone. If anything, she was giving a multitude of men something to masturbate over later. If anything, she was not only sexually exciting men but she was pleasuring herself by masturbating herself when thinking about all of the men she flashed. Seeing all of the shocked and surprised looks on their faces, encouraged and motivated her to flash herself even more.

Admittedly, sometimes she wished she could stop flashing. Sometimes she felt wickedly guilty about flashing. Sometimes she wondered if she should talk to someone, a professional, about her apparent need to flash herself. It never made sense to her, if she was forced to expose her underwear clad and naked body as a child, why would she willingly expose her underwear clad and naked body as an adult.

With her not having the need to flash herself in a while, especially when she felt controlled by her need to flash someone, she thought she finally had her flashing under control. Before her trip to the mall with Michael, it had been a long while, months, since she had flashed any man her panties, her cleavage, and/or her bra. The last time she flashed was when she flashed a man her tits at a barbeque last summer. Making her flash appear accidental, when she was alone with the man, a move she had practiced before when alone, she lost her bikini top in the pool just by bobbing up and down. Yet, with Michael as her flashing accomplice, after exposing herself to him and after having sex with him, he had awakened her need to flash herself again.

Fortunately for her, no one she knew ever saw her flashing herself at the mall and even if they had, with no one the wiser, she always made her flashing appear accidental. Over the years, she had flashed every male friend, every male acquaintance, and every male relative. Carrying her flashing to the work place, she had flashed every male employee and every male boss. With no man ever suspecting her of deliberately flashing them, she had become expert at secretyly flashing men up skirts and down blouses.

With some people who had been sexually abused turning to alcohol, drugs, suicide, and/or becoming sexual abusers themselves, she flashed her panties and/or she flashed her tits to unsuspecting men. The least harmless of the effects caused from being physically, emotionally, and sexually abused, it sexually excited her to show men her panties, her cleavage, her bra, her areolas, her nipples, her tits, and even her naked ass and pussy. Oxymoronic that she'd want to show men her semi-naked and/or naked body after they forced her to have sex with them, it was fairly common for women and men to become flashers after they were sexually abused as children.

She couldn't even put a number on how many men she had flashed her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body to in the course of her life, hundreds perhaps, maybe even thousands. Going back decades, she had been flashing her sexy, shapely body ever since she turned 18-years-old. Only, now that she was older, not counting today's flashing fun at the mall, she hadn't been flashing her body in the way she used to flash her body when she was in her 20's and 30's. Back then, a literal flashing machine, she was always flashing herself. Back then, she was lucky that some man hadn't raped her, beat her, or murdered her and tossed her cut up body in garbage bags in a dumpster or dumped her lifeless, weighted down body at sea.

Happy for the company, she was glad that she had an escort to protect her from men who didn't take her flashing as harmless, sexy fun in the way that she had and in the way that her son obviously had too. She was glad that Michael was there to save her from being kidnapped, sexually molested, violently violated, raped, and/or worse. Having spent her life flashing alone and taking too many risks, she had some close calls and harrowing experiences with men who wouldn't take no for an answer.

Just because she flashed them her panties in an up skirt or her cleavage and bra in a down blouse, some men thought she was a slut and/or a whore. Some men who were twisted in their sexual feelings towards women thought she was an easy mark and that she'd have sex with them. Some men thought that just because she flashed them that they could touch her, grope her, and feel her where only she wanted and invited men to touch her, grope her, and feel her. Only, what they thought was sex in their minds, was violence in her mind. Being forced by someone to do something that they deem sexual against her will and being raped by someone is not sex but a violent act.

Fortunately for her, what she had in her favor was that she was tall, as tall as most men and she knew how to handle herself too. Not wanting to call attention to themselves, men who sexually and/or physically abuse women don't want a woman who may make a scene and/or fight back. They'd rather grab a petite woman, someone 5' tall, who weighed 100 pounds, and who won't give them any trouble. They're more looking for a victim for violence than they are looking for a willing, sexual partner.

Now, with her son, Michael in her head and in her bed, she no longer needed to masturbate herself while replaying the thoughts of all of the flashing she did when she had him to sexually satisfy her. With her never having a exhibitionism partner in crime and someone to discuss her flashing with before, other than her psychiatrist, she was obviously looking forward to discussing her flashing fun with her son now. Sharing her enthusiasm for his mother flashing her sexy, shapely body, Michael couldn't wait to have some hot pillow talk about her flashing so very many men before, during, and after having sex. Now, that she flashed herself at the mall, he wondered if she'd agree to attend a nude beach with him this summer.

'Wow! How hot would that be to walk around naked with his naked mother?'

* * * * *

Michael unloaded the bundles from her shopping spree from the trunk of his mother's car while his mother ran in the house to pee. A special day for his mom, today was her flashing adventure and shopping spree rolled into one. He was just happy to be there with her and to watch her flashing a small multitude of men.

Not really needing to buy anything anyway, this was the first time he went to the mall without buying anything and without even looking at anything other than his mother flashing men. Normally, like most men, he only goes to the mall when he needs to buy something whereas women go to the mall to window shop. He wasn't much of a window shopper. If he needed something, in and out of the store within five minutes, he'd walk in the store, buy the item, and leave.

With all of her purchases lined up on the living room carpet against the couch, his mother emerged from the bathroom, there was a flashing story attached to each one. She bought the pair of brown boots and black boots when she was flashing the shoe salesman. On the pretense of fixing her shoe, she bent at the waist when riding the escalator up while flashing her panties to the four men standing behind her. Acting obvious to their stares, she flashed men standing on the balcony down blouse views of her cleavage, her bra, her areolas, and her nipples while sitting on a bench and looking through her purchases. She bought the remainder of her clothes in a clothing store that had curtains on their dressing room after giving men a show of her underwear clad, topless, and naked body.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Losing the House but Winning Mom 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds