• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • My GrandDad's Best Friend

My GrandDad's Best Friend

123

The allure of an older man is undeniable for some young women. The realization that this attraction even exists may not be apparent until you meet that special person, and the time and circumstances are right. It's not always lusting at first sight, but eventually, you reach the point when at the sight of him, you become wet with desire, and all you think about is having him.

Maybe it's a primal thing, the young inexperienced female seeking out the much older, knowledgeable and experienced male who offers protection, adventure, safety, sexual education and if she is one of the fortunate ones perhaps impregnation.

*****

This story contains interracial coupling, older man/younger woman, male dominance and some anal sex.

*****

I am a young woman, who is barely twenty, naive and perpetually horny.

I did something that was unexpected but exciting, and I did it with a person I have casually known for years. His name is Mr. Powers, Rufus Powers. What's so strange about the whole thing is that of all people, I would never have thought it would be with him, my Grandpa's best friend.

I've been mulling this over in my mind for a while now, and I feel as if I have to tell someone how it happened between us and I think now is a good time to do that.

*****

Rufus was just over 6'3", a physically attractive man even now into his fifties. I can only imagine what he must have been like in his youth. I knew Rufus had been in the Marines for many years, his health and active lifestyle attested to that military influence. He had a strong fit body with only a hint of middle-aged spread just beginning to work its way around his still slim, tight waist. Rufus reminded me of that gorgeous black British actor Idris Elba only with a shaved head and a few more pounds. Now divorced, Rufus had two grown children and three grandchildren (older than me), who lived in different states.

Rufus was a neighbor of my Grandparents. He and his wife Margaret had lived a couple of houses down the street from Grandpa and Nanna for as long as I can remember. When I was just a kid, I would visit during the summer, and the Powers' grandkids would often be visiting at the same time. Though I knew the kids pretty well, I didn't like Mr. Powers then. It seemed he was always staring at me, making me feel uncomfortable. I even remember him cornering me a few times, and trying to sneak a feel or brush his hand against my budding breasts. It never occurred to me back then, when the thought of an old man's "mickey dog" only produced an exaggerated "ewwwwwwww!" that a few years later the very same thought would get me hot, aroused and very, very wet.

When Rufus' wife Margaret left him a few years ago, he and Grandpa became closer friends. I later found out that while he and Margaret were together, Rufus had strayed and seriously lusted after other women. Unbeknownst to Grandpa, those women included Janet Billingsley, my Nanna, and his wife. Rufus was at their house all of the time, visiting with Grandpa, and when Grandpa wasn't there, visiting with Nanna. Nanna would often take dinner to Rufus at his house and stay for hours visiting, sometimes late into the evening.

After I had gotten to know Rufus better, he began guardedly talking with me about his relationship with Nanna. I had for a while had a sneaking suspicion that Rufus was fucking my Nanna regularly after his wife left, and I had been right. Their affair had apparently gone on for a couple of years.

*****

It was the untimely illness and eventual death of my Nanna that brought Rufus and me together again.

When Nanna had become ill, Grandpa and Rufus were constantly at her bedside. I remember one evening when Grandpa couldn't make it to the hospital I went in his place. Into the dimly lit hospital room I walked only to find Rufus sitting next to Nanna's bed with his hand under the covers surreptitiously masturbating her. She lay there softly moaning with pleasure, and weakly smiling up at him with a look of love and affection on her face. I admit I was shocked at first, but the shock and surprise were quickly replaced with a feeling of happiness for her. I was happy because she had someone eager and willing to give her the emotional and sexual release that she wanted and needed during this difficult time. Rufus looked up and seeing me, held my gaze for a moment before he resumed ministering to Nanna. After a few minutes more, Nanna's body began to tremble, and she quietly came as Rufus continued to stroke her. Nanna's orgasm began to dissipate, and she gave a deep, satisfied sigh, before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep. It was actually, sort of beautiful to watch.

Rufus adjusted the covers about her, and Rufus and I walked out to our cars and that's when he told me about his affair with Nanna and what I had seen him doing for her earlier had given him as much pleasure as it did her. He said for as long as he had known her she had been a very sexual person and even now appreciated his attention and the pleasure he gave her. He said if he could wish for anything in the world it would be to crawl under the covers with her and make love to her, to slip his hard, hot cock into her and fuck her the way she deserved.

I looked away in embarrassment, surprised by his bluntness. Undeterred by my reaction, almost as if he wanted to shock me, he continued, saying this wasn't the first time he had tended to her this way.

"Your Grandma Janet always enjoyed it when I stroked her to orgasm; she loved how my long, slender, black fingers could make her feel." Watching my reaction, he said he had occasionally taken care of her when Grandpa was there, asleep in a chair. I think he wanted to see how much he could shock me. He continued, saying that sometimes if she were feeling particularly frisky, she would slip her hand into his pants and slowly, but firmly stroke him until she made his ooze cum into her warm palm. The fact that Grandpa was asleep in the same room and might awaken at any time only added to the excitement and forbidden nature of what they were doing.

"Oh, fucking damn, she could make me feel so good," he said in a faint, distant voice. "Your Grandma was very special to me, Avery."

We stood next to my car, and he gave me a fatherly hug. He had loved his wife Margaret, and he had been hurt and lonely when she left him. When Nanna came into his life, she was his lifeline. I don't think she at first intended their friendship to become sexual, but it happened. Despite her efforts to end the affair, the relationship offered not only sex but also a very different and exceptional closeness that she needed, and I guess no longer had with Grandpa.

"Your Grandma let me share things with her that I hadn't felt safe doing since Margaret left. If it's possible, I think I miss Janet more than your Grandpa," Rufus said. I smiled up at him, and to my surprise, he bent and kissed me on the mouth. His tongue slipped between my soft, pink lips gently explored the warm interior of my mouth. I didn't pull away.

I felt lightheaded when I slid into the driver's seat of my car. "You remind me of Janet," Rufus said as he closed the door and stepped away from the car.

Still feeling the warm softness of his tongue caressing the inside of my mouth, I drove away wondering, what had happened to the man whom I had felt so sorry for earlier? Rufus had transformed into a hot, horny stud, obviously working hard to get inside my panties. My female instincts no matter how inexperienced told me this was the real Rufus. He was using my empathy for him to make it easier for him to get that large, black dick between my legs.

I thought about Rufus a lot over the next week.

*****

Friends and family gathered at the house after Nanna's burial, including Rufus Powers, and my heart went out to him. I found myself stealing quick glances at him from across the room, and occasionally I would look up and catch him watching me. With the expensive suit he wore, he was quite handsome, and as I watched him, I felt myself flush with embarrassment when I realized I could make out what appeared to be the outline of a nice sized package between his legs.

Oh, shit! What was wrong with me?

My eyes lingered on his crotch as all kinds of thoughts flooded through my mind. Here I was fantasizing about all the ways I could make this man feel better. I wondered if I could make him whine and groan with pleasure and forget his pain at having been deserted by his wife and now the death of his lover, my Nanna.

Everyone had loved Nanna and the house quickly filled with relatives, friends and neighbors following her funeral. As the afternoon wore on and the guests began to leave, I walked with Rufus down the street to his house. When we got to his front door, I was about to turn and head back home when Rufus caught my hand, "why don't you come inside for a glass of wine, Avery?"

I looked up at him and thought I saw something different in his eyes.

"I'd like that, Rufus," I said and walked into the house.

He had a lovely home, and we sat in his living room sipping a lovely white wine and talking. Rufus was a very handsome man. As we talked, he placed his hand on mine and squeezed it.

"I just wanted to say thank you, Avery, for being a caring friend. Lately, there had been days when I felt as if I didn't know which way to turn. Your smiling face always made me think of Janet and made me feel better," he said. He lightly ran his hand up and down my arm, caressing it softly, sensually, sending chills through me. Tilting my face upward to look at him, he smiled, leaned in toward me and hesitantly kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you, Avery," he said and kissed me again, but on my mouth. This time, his kiss was more insistent, and I returned his kiss.

Rufus moved closer to me, and I could feel the pressure of his erection against my hip. Putting his arm around my shoulder, with the other hand he slipped his fingers between my thighs. I don't know quite how to explain what I felt or why I reacted the way I did. Wanting only his touch, I instinctively opened my legs wider giving his strong, black fingers more access as they probed and sought my tight, wet pussy. I felt my heart beating faster and harder.

I remember how quiet and stuffy the room seemed as I closed my eyes and let my head list forward onto Rufus's chest. I felt my body tremble when Rufus slowly but deliberately slipped his fingers into my pussy, pushing them deep inside me. Gently stroking in and out, I moaned when the warmth started to build at my center, I knew what the sensation was, and I didn't want it to stop. Rufus was about to make me cum and then without warning, my orgasm exploded and surged through me, my breathing became fast and shallow, my eyes fluttered and Rufus held me tightly in his arms as my body spasmed.

"Oh yes little girl, just let it happen, don't hold back. Rufus knows what you need. Rufus knows how to take care of you."

I snuggled into his arms, and when my legs stopped trembling, and I was finally able to walk, I got up and walked over to wide living room window.

I heard him get up and turned around to see him slowly walk toward me. Towering over me, he reached out, touched my face and kissed me. I felt his slow, deep kiss down to my toes. His large hands cupped and fondled my breast before he allowed them to slide down my back to caress my ass, pulling my crotch tight against his growing bulge and grinding hard against me.

"Take off your clothes, Avery," he said in a low, throaty voice.

Pulling away from him and stepping back, "What did you say?" I asked, thinking I had misunderstood him.

"Take your clothes off," he repeated and waited for me to follow his request.

"No, I can't do that. I think there's been some misunderstanding," I said, knowing I must have sounded like a complete idiot considering what had just happened between us.

"I'm sorry, I think I'd better leave," I said half stammering.

There was the briefest flicker of amusement on his face. "Avery," he said placing his large black hand on my cheek, "you're a young girl, and I didn't mean to frighten you. What happened must be very confusing. Just remember, when you're with me, you never have to do anything you don't want to do."

"Hopefully, we'll talk more very soon," he said as he opened the front door and I hurried out.

I was embarrassed by my actions that night. How could I have let him touch me like that, how could I have enjoyed the feel of his hands as much as I had? Of course, I had let a couple of boys that I liked at school finger me, but I rarely had cum and certainly had never felt anything like I had with Rufus. I felt disgusted with the way my body had surrendered so quickly and easily to his fondling. It had been different with Rufus. He was a grown man who knew what he was doing, knew how to make my young, hungry body wet and eager for him, and I had to admit that I wanted more.

*****

I hadn't heard from Rufus in over a week, and I felt a bit angry with myself for wanting to be with him again.

Then late one Friday night "brinnnngggg, brinnnngggg," the phone rang. It was Rufus. My heart was pounding in my chest at the appearance of his name on the Caller ID screen; my clit began to ache and throb.

"Hello."

"Hey Baby, I gotta hard-on right now, hearing your voice. I missed you," he said.

"Why haven't you called?" I asked, sounding like a whiny, teenage girl.

He didn't respond.

"I want you to come over here," he said.

"It's late . . . I don't think I can see you tonight," I lied before he interrupted.

"I want you over here, Avery," he said in a commanding tone that I hadn't heard before, and that surprised me. After a pause, I relented and told him, "Alright, I'll be there."

It was almost eleven o'clock at night, and my Grandpa was dozing in the TV room when I stealthily crept down the stairs and out of the house. As I hurried down the street to Rufus' house, I could feel the excitement and the moisture building between my legs.

I stood there ringing the doorbell for what seemed like a long time before Rufus answered the door. He stood there tall and handsome, smiling at me before stepping aside allowing me to enter.

Closing the door behind him, without missing a beat he asked, "Are you ready to take your clothes off now?"

I looked at him in speechless surprise. The surprise quickly faded, and I stood there clearly understanding that things between us were about to change.

With a sensual, knowing look on his face, he said simply, "take them off now, little girl."

I'm sure some of you will call me a slut or a whore, because of what happened. Being forever the obedient, submissive girl, when in the presence of dominant male authority, I did as told. I removed my skirt and then my blouse, letting them drop carelessly onto the floor.

"Come over here," he ordered, the ex-marine in control of the situation.

I walked to him, my lingerie clad body eager for his touch. As I drew closer to him, he slipped his hand between my thighs, cupped my clit and pussy, and began to rub against them with his open palm. I gasped and closed my eyes shaken by the suddenness of the pleasurable sensations. He rubbed me harder, teasing and taunting. He pulled my hips closer and pushed one, then two fingers inside my pussy. He began to stroke in and out, and I soon felt if I didn't cum soon I'd start to scream like a mad woman.

He stood over me, and I looked up at him, speechless. I stood there on quivering legs and whimpered, "Please Rufus, keep doing that, yes, just like that so I can cum, please don't stop." I begged him not to stop, and he did exactly that. He chuckled to himself and unzipped his trousers freeing his cock. I reached down and took it in my hand. It was huge; my small hand barely encircled its girth.

"You remember what I told you before? You don't have to do anything you don't want to do Avery."

"I know," I said.

"You're gonna suck me now, Avery," he said. "Your pretty little white mouth is gonna make me cum hard, and when I do, I expect you to swallow it all, do you understand Baby?"

"Yes, Rufus," I softly said as he put his hands on my shoulders and pressed me to my knees until I knelt in front of him.

I stuck out my tongue and licked the tip of his cockhead where a large bead of pre-cum was forming. I kissed it, sticking the tip of my tongue into his pee hole, tasting the saltiness that oozed out. I let the softness of my tongue slip into the warm wrinkly pocket under the foreskin of his uncut cock, and he moaned as I orally caressed the circumference of his engorged cockhead. His legs began to shake, and his body stiffened ever so slightly.

Playtime was over.

He was swollen and throbbing when he forcefully pressed his black cockhead deeper into my mouth. His hands slipped behind my head and held it in place as he unhurriedly began to stroke his cock in and out. He pushed his pelvis forward making his cockhead rub across the roof of my mouth, the soft mushiness of the crown touching the back of my throat and then withdrawing. He slowly stroked until I was able to take his full length and girth.

He brushed my damp hair away from my face as he gradually increased the force and depth of his swaying hips.

"Oh, little girl, that's it . . . yes, take it all," he said encouragingly in a hoarse, dry voice.

"What a wonderful fucking mouth; you make an old black man very happy," he said, his thigh trembling against my cheek.

"Yes, yes, suck my balls . . . yes! Hold them in your mouth and play with them. Yes, Baby like that, oh fuck! Just like that."

His sex moans excited me, and I could feel the cool circle of wetness between my legs expanding.

*****

"Look at me. Look at me Avery," he almost shouted when he gripped my hair and yanked my head back, pulling my mouth off his dick.

I looked up at his handsome, dark face, now covered in a light sheen of sweat; his eyes glazed over with outright lust.

"I want to feel my cock down your throat when I cum," he said in a halting voice as he wrapped his hands in my hair to keeping my mouth positioned for his use. His black ball sac hung heavily between his thighs, and I teased it with my tongue, sucking his balls in and out of my mouth. He groaned, and I licked him from his ass bud, around his balls, and up his hot, rigid cock shaft. Taking my time, I ran my tongue along the swollen, pulsing vein that traversed the underside of his cock. I enjoyed gently nipping it with my teeth making him flinch in surprise, but he couldn't make himself pull away from the pleasure-pain.

I licked and sucked until I worked my way to his crown where I ran my tongue along its bumpy ridge. He groaned and pulled my face closer enjoying the feel of the warmth and moisture of my breath between his legs.

He held my head there motionless for several seconds. Then Rufus began to move his hips. In and out, with slow, long strokes so that he could feel the changing contours of my mouth along the length of his demanding cock. He pulled back and withdrew until only his cock head remained between my lips. After a pause, he began pressing himself back into my mouth and with each stroke, further breaching the tightness of my throat, making me gag and push back against him trying to control the depth of his thrust.

As my throat began to relax and open for him, Rufus continued increasing his rhythm. He stiffened, his cock becoming rock hard, and his balls a hard tight sac pulled up tightly to this body. He was almost ready to cum and looking up at him, I could see the strain etched on his face and knew that he was struggling to keep himself under control.

He couldn't hold it any longer and with a groan of resignation, his cock erupted, spewing his warm cum down my throat as he stroked through his orgasm. Finally, he stopped moving, and I gently milked his sensitive cock until he emptied himself and reluctantly pulled out of my mouth.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • My GrandDad's Best Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds