• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Learning the Rules Ch. 10

Learning the Rules Ch. 10

12345

Learning the Rules

Chapter 10: Play Day Turns into Play Night

~~~~~~~~~~

Jamison and Alexandra have embarked on a day of play. The early hours have gone very well for our couple. Alexandra has entered and accepted her new lifestyle with minimal difficulties. She enjoys Jamison and the life they are developing together. He challenges her, but she has her own challenges for him. As our couple continues to explore with each other, things begin to change. Their relationship strengthens, Alexandra learns the rules quickly, and Jamison has a few limits of his own that he will soon face. Tonight their plans include meeting Stephan and Ashley for dinner and an unexpected field trip to a dance club. Bets are made, panties exchanged, and challenges await Alexandra when they return home.

A special thank you those readers who have continued to follow "Learning the Rules," even after multiple extended delays. I dedicate this chapter to those of you who are continuing along with our couple. My heartfelt thanks are sent to my friend "gb." Thank you for volunteering to edit this chapter and giving me the chance for a Christmas posting.

Enjoy the Read~!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

Apple

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part Three: Dinner and Dancing

Jamison and Alexandra arrived at Morimoto's just after seven-thirty. They were planning on dinner and drinks with Stephan and Ashley. Jamison pulled up to the parking garage and the attendant opened his door. Jamison said three words and slipped the attendant a tip, "Keep her safe."

The young man looked at the bill in his hand and nodded, then added, "Like she was my own."

Jamison walked around to open the door for Alexandra. As he took her hand, she exited the car. She tugged on the hem of her dress for the tenth time since she put the dress on. It was shorter than she was used to, but Jamison had picked it out for her and she wanted to look good for him.

The dress was a simple black dress with a rather low cut V-neck in the front and an open back that V'd down to the lower curve of her back. The only thing holding the top of the dress up was a single strap across her bra line. If that wasn't there, she was sure the sides of the dress would continuously fall off of her. The top of the dress wasn't her biggest concern. She was more worried about overexposure from the short hem line. Standing, the dress barely covered a few inches of her upper thigh.

It wasn't until she sat in the car as they left the house that she realized it covered much less when she was seated. She pulled and tugged on the dress several times in the car. Every time she pulled on it, Jamison would smile and tap her hands away from the dress. She recalled his threat the last time she pulled on it.

"If you pull on that dress one more time, I promise you I'll find a way to make it ride up much further than it is now and I'll do it at a most inopportune time tonight." He didn't even bother to look her way as he spoke. He kept his eyes on the road and drove as if he didn't say anything out of the ordinary, but on the inside, he was smiling.

Alex had felt chills cover her as he said it; she knew he would keep his promise if she did it again. All she could do was place the flat of her palms on the edge of her dress and pray she didn't pull on it again.

She completely forgot about what he said as she exited the car and readjusted the dress.

"Alexandra, stop playing with your dress. You're beautiful, sexy, and you look fantastic. Your legs are killer in that dress and those heels simply add to your gorgeous height and long legs. Now stop playing with your clothes and wear them like you own the place." He winked at her and pushed her hand away as she reached for the hem of her dress one more time. "Don't think for one second that I didn't mean what I said and don't think that I'm not planning on carry through with my promise."

"Promise? It sounded more like a threat to me." She gave him a sideways glance.

"You'll know when I threaten something. Trust me, it was a promise." He waited a few seconds until she focused her attention on him. "One I intend to keep."

He took her hand and walked the block from the parking garage to the entrance of the restaurant. As he opened the door for her, he lightly smacked her ass as she crossed in front of him and entered. She whispered back to him, over her shoulder.

"It's too short. If I sit down, it's going to hike up way too high. These lace panties you bought me aren't exactly going to hide very much." She blushed as she said it and felt his hand caress her backside.

"That's exactly what I thought when I picked them out." He winked and gave her one of his half smiles, half smirks.

All she could think in that moment was, God he is one sexy man! A wink and a smile and my first thought is I can't wait until we get home. She laughed to herself. Get home, we haven't even started the night and I'm already thinking about what his plans are for when we get home. I've lost it. I've totally lost it.

His choice of undergarments was amazing. They were sexy, lacy, and oh so sheer. It was like wearing nothing at all because you could see everything she had to offer through them. The bra and panties were made of a black lace floral pattern. The few flowers that existed were connected with a sheer nude material like professional ice skaters wear. Basically, she was wearing a few lace roses that were somewhat strategically placed.

When he presented her with the black box with silver inlay print, she recognized it immediately as being from one of the most expensive lingerie stores in the city. She was a well-known customer there, but she had never bought something so sinfully sexy for herself. She bought sexy, just not sinful, at least not in the past. The boutique was lucky it didn't charge by the ounce because the bra, panties, and stockings barely weighed a thing.

She shuddered as she remembered what Jamison had said to her as she slid the stocking up her calf and over her thigh.

"Baby, whatever you do tonight, don't overdo it. You're going to need a substantial amount of energy in reserve for what I have planned for you tonight. It will be a shame to ruin such beautiful lingerie." He licked his lips. "Remind me to try and take them off in one piece. I'd like to see you in them again." He said in his I'm going to be naughty, sexy voice.

He watched her as she continued to get dressed for the evening. He didn't say another word, but she felt his presence as if he was touching her. His gaze was so intense, she could feel the heat emanate throughout her body. It still amazed her how quickly he could turn her on simply with a look, a smile, or a few well-chosen words.

He smiled as he saw her turn pink at his comments. He gave her that look that always melts her from her innermost sex outward and his smile turned devious as he turned and left the bathroom door, but not until she fastened the last strap on her four inch black heels.

As he left, she heard him say, "I better get away from you now, or we'll never make it to drinks and dinner." He made a sarcastic sounding laugh and finished off his comment. "Not that I'd mind missing a dinner with Ashley tonight, but I don't want to hurt Stephan."

"Jamison." She tried to sound admonishing. "You love Ashley and Stephan."

"I love Stephan," he corrected. When he saw the look on her face, he added, "Most of the time I love Ashley too. Just not today. Not after she woke me up at the crack of dawn."

Alexandra shook her head as she did a final once over in the mirror. She could see Jamison in the bedroom as he ran his fingers through his hair. She looked him over in the mirror's reflection and thought about how handsome and sexy he looked.

She hadn't known he was watching her, let alone standing there until he cleared his throat. She looked up and saw his penetrating stare and wondered just how long he had been watching her. She did know he wasn't teasing her about his plans. That much was obvious by the way he said it. "I have plans for you tonight. Remind me to try to take them off in one piece." Full Dom voice and stare. The words kept repeating in her head. He meant every word he said and she'd been on the edge of wetting herself ever since.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hostess walked over to them like she was walking on water. A beautiful young Japanese woman with long black hair that shined like silk greeted them. Her face was beautiful, as was the rest of her. Her eyes were dark, almost black, but her lovely smile reached them and they too shined.

"Mr. Montgomery, welcome, your guests are present and seated at your table. Please, this way Miss."

Alexandra watched the young woman walk and was impressed how elegantly she moved and how well the silk of her dress seemed to be form fitting without hindering the sway of her hips or the stride of her long legs. Jamison smiled as he watched Alexandra admire the young woman's beauty and grace. When they reached the table, Jamison greeted Stephan and Ashley. As Stephan stood to kiss Alexandra hello, Jamison pulled the chair out for her to be seated.

"May I take your drink request Sir?" The hostess asked as Jamison was seated.

"Migaki Ni-wari San-bu Daiginjo," he looked around the table and said, "It only makes sense to have sake at Morimoto's."

"Very good Sir." The young woman smiled and did a slight bow of her head.

"I've never had sake." Alexandra stated and then asked, "What does it taste like? I've heard both positive and negative feedback on it. One friend thinks it taste like warm rubbing alcohol."

"That friend has been drinking the wrong kind of sake," Stephan said and laughed.

"The sake I just ordered is the top of the line. A Daiginjo sake means it's some of the best there is available. It designates the top ten percent of all sake made and distributed." Jamison added.

"I still don't know what it tastes like."

Jamison took her hand, brought it to his lips, and kissed it. "Trust me love, you'll like this sake. It's served cold and you sip it slowly. Let it run over your tongue and glide it along your cheeks before you let it slowly go down your throat." He watched as she blushed at his words. "This sake will have a combination of sweet and sour. It's a cold dry sake. Most describe it as a tropical fruit aroma without the fruit taste."

"Well, that gives me some idea of what to expect." She looked across the table at Ashley. "Do you like it?"

"I like some of it. If Jamison ordered it, I'm sure it will be very good. I'm also sure, it will carry a punch. It goes down cool and smooth, but it will kick your ass later so go slow." She winked at her friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sake turned out to be excellent as was the dinner they all ordered. The sushi platter they shared at the start of dinner was the best sushi Alexandra had ever had. The only issue she had was the wasabi that Jamison tried to get her to taste. She refused and he asked her to try it once before saying she didn't like it.

"I've tried it before. I know I don't like it." Then she smiled and held out her cup. "I do, however, like the sake you chose. It's very good."

"I see you like it. It's the third time I'm refilling your cup and we haven't had dinner yet. Take it easy baby. Ash wasn't kidding when she said it will sneak up on you and kick your ass."

Dinner was served and everyone enjoyed themselves. The food was completely consumed. Plates were shared and sake was drunk. The conversation was fun and friendly and it seemed to flow continuously. Somewhere in mid-dessert, Ashley suggested they stay out and go dancing. Stephan looked at Jamison to see what he thought. When he looked at Alexandra and saw the smile on her face, he couldn't say no. He nodded his approval of the idea.

"Ok babe, where did you have in mind? Because I know if you suggested it, you already checked the places out and know where you want to go. Don't you?" Stephan teased his wife as he leaned in to kiss her.

"You know me well husband. I do have a place in mind." She kissed him back as she slid her hand between his legs under the cover of the table cloth.

"Be careful wife or we will not make the dance floor before I dip you." He laughed and held her hand in place.

"Well, the place I have in mind won't mind where you 'dip me' as long as it's not interrupting others." She winked at her husband.

"Ok Ashley, where are you taking us?" Alexandra asked. "I'd like to know where the dancing is before you two disappear and we don't see you for the rest of the night."

"Oh no," Ashley said, "My husband doesn't often take me out dancing. If he's willing, I'm holding him to it." She laughed, "Literally, I'm holding him to it. The only club we ever go to is the BDSM club he likes and we don't even do that much anymore."

"BDSM club?" Alexandra asked and looked at Jamison.

Jamison gave Ashley a look and shook his head. "There is a private club we belong to. I haven't been there in a long time."

"What's it like?" She asked.

"Oh honey, it's great. There are all different play rooms to choose from and sometimes there are exhibitions and specialty nights. It's a lot of fun." She was getting excited just explaining it to Alexandra.

Alexandra looked to Jamison. "We can talk about it some other time. If we plan on going to this dance club, we should get going soon."

"Good idea," Stephan said, noticing the slight irritation on his friends face.

"What dance club did you decide on Ashley?" Jamison was none too happy with her for bringing up the BDSM club with Alexandra. He wasn't exactly sure he wanted to take her there at all and he was damn sure he didn't want to take her there any time soon. There were way too many memories there and he didn't want to relive any of them.

"I thought we could go to the Voyeur. It's a theme night tonight and it should be fun."

"What theme?" Alexandra asked, blinking her eyes to clear her vision. "I think the sake is starting that ass kicking you warned me about. I swear my vision is a little blurry." She giggled.

"We don't have to go dancing; we could just go home." Jamison took her hand.

"Don't be silly. I've danced a little drunk before, in fact, I dance better drunk." She laughed

"Ok then." He smiled and looked across the table at Stephan. Ashley was still groping him under the table and he was having a hard time holding her hand still. "This is going to be fun," he said as he rolled his eyes in Stephan's direction. "Are you going to be able to keep her under control my friend?" He teased as he watched Stephan's difficulty keeping Ashley's hand from between his legs.

"I think I can handle her," Stephan said as he kissed Ashley and pulled her hand off of him for the third time. "If I can't, I'll just tie her hands behind her back. This one is like an octopus tonight."

Finally Ashley relinquished to Stephan and moved her hands away. She answered Alexandra, "It's 'Alternative Night', you'll love it. Everybody will be there tonight. Any alternative group you can think of will be represented. Gay men, lesbian women, bisexual couples, Goth, Leathers,....we'll have to represent the BDSMer's." She laughed, as she whispered, "But don't tell anyone." She laughed harder at the stunned look on Alex's face.

The two men laughed as Jamison signaled the hostess. "Please put the bill on my account and please add this for the tip." He handed her a fifty dollar bill and said goodnight.

As the two men escorted their women out they looked at each other and questioned their decision. "Do you think we should call it a night? I think these two will be asleep in an hour," Stephan said.

Simultaneously, Ashley and Alexandra said, "No we won't, we want to go dancing."

The girls continued to laugh at each other as Jamison and Stephan shook their heads. Stephan opened and held the door for the others.

"Ashley, where is the Voyeur Club located?" Jamison waited for her to answer.

"Um." She hesitated. "It's on....on....oh yeah, it's on 12th and Saint James street, right on the corner. You can't miss it." She wrapped herself around Stephan's arm and stood on tiptoes to kiss his chin. "You're going to dance with me, right babe?"

"Yes Ash, I'll dance with you. Come on baby let's get you in the car. No more drinking for you tonight." He said as they walked across the street to the open lot area.

"We'll meet you there," Jamison called out as he took Alex's arm and walked back to where they'd parked.

"Jamison?" she whispered.

"Yes."

"I don't even know if you dance. Do you dance?" she asked quietly as she snuggled into his side and he wrapped his arm around her.

"Yes. On occasion, I have been known to dance." He smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head as she rested it against his arm.

"Good, because I love to dance," she said kind of sleepily.

"Baby, I hope you don't fall asleep in the car. If you do, I'm taking you right home and calling Stephan to let him know will be a no show."

"I won't. Don't let me if I do." She smiled up at him. "Ok?"

"How could I say no to that face?" he said as he leaned down and kissed her mouth. "I think Stephan had a good idea though."

"What's that?"

"No more alcohol for you tonight. Water or soda will be your beverage of choice at the club," he said. "I think you may have overdone it with the sake and I don't want you getting sick."

"If I did it's your fault. You kept filling my cup."

He laughed. "Ok, it's my fault."

They got to the garage and the young man had their car parked right next to his office. "Not a scratch on her," he said as he handed Jamison the keys.

"I expected nothing less," Jamison said and handed the kid another bill.

"You already tipped me earlier." The kid smiled.

"I know, but since you kept her close and kept an eye on her, I thought a bonus was in order." He smiled at the young man.

"Thank you Sir, come again anytime." He slid the bill into his jean pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once in the car, Jamison kept his eyes moving back and forth between the road and Alexandra. He was looking for any sign that going to this club was a bad idea. Although, since they walked to the car in the fresh cool air, she seemed more awake and in fairly good shape considering the amount of sake she drank before dinner.

"How are you feeling love? Still want to go to this club?" He turned to get a good look at her while he waited for the green light.

"Yes, I'm fine. I was just a little tipsy, but I think the food helped and the fresh air too." She smiled back.

"Are you sure? It's no big deal if we don't go and head home instead."

"I'm fine. Why don't you want to go and dance?" She watched him as he answered.

The light turned and he started down 12th Street toward the Voyeur dance club. "No, I'm good. I still have plans for when we get home, so don't overdo it. Dance club or not, I want to continue our introductory play day when we get home."

He reached across the center console and placed his right hand high on her thigh. He gave it a light squeeze as he slowly slid it up under her skirt. His little finger came in contact with the soft warm crotch of her panties.

"You're warm love, very warm." He took a quick peek at her face as he drove around the block looking for parking. "Are you wet too?"

Alexandra's head was resting back against the leather head rest. She opened her legs a little and he slid his hand up and cupped her sex, his fingers slowly playing with her as if he was imitating a crawling motion with his fingers. He could easily feel the dampness through the thin material. Her scent was also starting to reach him, now that her dress was hiked up to her hips.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Learning the Rules Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds