• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Twisted Fate

Twisted Fate

It was an hour before her date, and boy was she ready for it. Sarah looked in the mirror in an elegant, yet short skirt. As she looked in the mirror adjust her hair into many positions she thought to herself. "Hmmm, do I wear it up with just a few strands hanging delicately over the ears? Or maybe into a ponytail to show my neck a little bit but also the long length of my dark brown hair? Hmmm or maybe just wear it down?" Sarah finally settled on putting it up with just a few strands coming down. And enjoyed the way she looked in her outfit, her blouse gave some cleavage but hid the best parts.

Sarah was getting very excited, she had gone out with Travis for a few months with only a kiss on the cheek. Travis was a bit on the shy, geeky side. Though when he warms up he is witty and down to earth, and Sarah has always wanted to know how his lips would feel on her. She thought after the last date he would kiss her goodnight, she yearned for it, begging for it with her eyes at her front door. Though to her disappointment he did not go for the kiss and left her with a warm hug. Tonight Sarah was prepared to make the move if he did not. "I'm going to kiss that man tonight, and if he's lucky he may get a lil more!" Sarah thought.

It was storming outside the drum of the rain and the wind mimicked her heart pounding. Sarah almost wished she didn't have a date to go anywhere but to just stay home and cuddle on the couch in his arms. It was now five minutes past 7pm, 5 minutes late... Sarah just chalked that up to the weather as Travis was punctual and organized almost to a fault. Five minutes turn to twenty minutes, Sarah starting to get a little worried as she has not heard anything from Travis and this is unlike him. She kept checking her cell phone for any word from the man she was beginning to love. "Where could he be? What's keeping him? I hope everything is alright?" She wondered if she should text him, but decided not to as he keeps his cell phone off or on vibrate when driving.

Sarah was getting beyond worrying now, it was an hour and a half past their scheduled date, with no word or text. Sarah went up to her room and started to change into some comfortable clothes as it seems like the date would not happen, and if it did, it wouldn't be at the restaurant they were planning on going. She first went into the bathroom and took off her makeup and took her hair down and just pulled it into a quick ponytail. She then removed her blouse and sexy decorative bra, replaced by just a nice cotton sleepshirt with no bra. Off comes the skirt, and panties (a nice purple bikini hi-cut with lace top), to replace it became some nice cotton pajama pants.

Sarah couldn't understand what happened tonight, excitement turned to disappointment, to confusion, to sadness. She decided to make a fire in the fireplace and curl up on the couch reading. She was reading Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclare. It was a wonderful book mixing love, adventure with some naughty BDSM style kink that Sarah has only read about and masturbated to.

Travis was having the worst day of his life, or so he kept saying to himself. There was a tree blocking a small road that he took to Sarah's house to avoid the city rush hour traffic. To his dismay, when he attempted to go around the tree on the side of the road, his car got stuck in mud. Travis not much of a grease monkey had no idea how to get it out. He looked to his watch 6:30 he was about five miles away. "Damn" he said, 10 minutes if it wasn't for this rain. He turned the car off and took a minute to think of what to do. He decided to pull out his cell phone and give Sarah a call to tell her the situation, but being the worst day of his life of course it was dead. "That's what I get for never really using this thing, when I need it it's not working,"

He decided he would walk, as he was not going to sit idly by as the night was unfolding out of control. He did not have an umbrella or anything as he was expecting valet service at the restaurant. He walked what seemed like forever and it was dark, rainy and completely miserable out. When he finally got to Sarah's house he checked his watch, 10:15. "Really, fuckin 10:15, Sarah is probably pissed off, maybe I should go and give her a call in the morning about what happened? Well I'm here, I might as well see if she is still up." Travis noticed there was a faint light coming from the living room, so he knocked on the door.

After knocking three times with no answer, he stepped back from the door and tried to see into the window to make sure there was nothing wrong. The windows were fogged up with the rain and his assumed fire going on inside it wasn't too shocking. He tried one more time and knocked on the door a little louder this time. Travis waited a few moments then in a defeated move he tried the handle, expecting it locked and Sarah in bed. To his amazement the door was unlocked, this put Travis in an awkward situation, wanting to talk to Sarah and try to salvage this day and the creepiness of going in uninvited.

Travis decided to go in. Upon entering he knew at once what a mistake he had made. He could hear coming from the living room a loud banging sound followed by a loud scream of "Oh Christian, Oh God, Yessss!" Travis quickly scans his mind for any clue if Sarah was very religious and he quickly registers that if she is, he didn't know it.

As Travis slowly walks towards the light and the constant sounds and screams, he then hears another voice and a slapping sound. The other voice mutters in a gruff, aggressive voice, yet also appealing though not by the words, but in the manner in which they are used. "Ohh you little slut you, You just love getting fucked from behind over the table, don't you?" Travis shocked beyond belief starts to slide down the wall to a sitting position.

His mind races as how to go about what he has discovered. "Should I leave as if I didn't come in, and call her tomorrow and tell her about the car and ask what she did? Should I walk in and confront the two right on the spot, did he have the balls to do that, being as I wasn't invited in and just walked in the door? Should I just sit and wait for them to finish their "activities" and just wait and see how things go?" All these options thundered through his head each one seeming logical and viable and slightly repulsive for different reasons.

"That's it, I'm going to walk in and see how they react!!" Travis thought as he stood and proceeded towards the room. As he got to the entry way he heard more conversing and that rhythmic thumping and interspersed moaning and screaming.

"Ohhh fuck me, Ohh Christian Ohhhhh, Godddd just like that!!"

"You enjoy this don't you, tell me what a slut you are!" which is followed by soft mumbling to be replied with what Travis assumes is Christian saying "Tell me bitch" as he then smacks Sarah on the ass. Travis watches the scene continue to unfold from the entry way. He can neither leave, talk or move, stunned by the pure sexuality held within the room, and seeing Sarah in utter ecstasy.

Travis now sees the entire event unfold before his eyes. Torn by the pure lust and passion portrayed in every movement, every thrust, every gesture done beautifully akin to Da Vinci or Michael Angelo painting a masterpiece.

Christian was enjoying himself to say the least, to say he was surprised by his ex-girlfriend's phone call would be an understatement. They were still friends and talked occasionally but a call out of the blue and to be invited over was something he never thought would occur again.

"Ohhhh my naughty little bunny, how you like to bounce up and down, you are naughty!"

Sarah could only whimper in response. Though through her mind her thoughts were racing with animalistic debauchery and desire. "Mmmm God he fucks like there is no tomorrow. How I miss his passion and skill. Why am I such a goodie two shoes with all my other boyfriends and such a slut for him?" she thought.

Without notice, Christian picks up Sarah continuing to fuck her as she is off the ground, thrusting up as she bounces down. He then sets her down on the couch. "Sit here for a moment would you please bunny, don't go hopping off now." She looks up at him with doe eyes and nods as she sits down on the end of the table.

Sarah watches Christian walk by the fire and off behind the couch to pick something up. She thinks to herself "Ohhh God what am I doing tonight, I have no idea what happened to Travis, he may be in the hospital for all I know, yet Damnnnn look at his body. It's not a perfect muscle toned body, just an average build, yet he carries it as if it is perfection. His cock is perfectly in proportion to the rest of his body 7.5 inches to be exact (one drunken night they decided to measure things) she giggles at the memory). As Christian stands he looks over to Sarah and says "Do you trust me bunny?" Sarah without pause says "Yes love, of course I trust you, how could I not"

Hearing the words, Yes Love, from the girl he had fallen for said to another in passion reduces Travis to slide down the inside of the entry way. Still watching, fixated on everything that is transpiring. He watches as Christian walks over to Sarah and kneels down in front of her with a small duffle bag.

"Bunny, close your eyes and let go of all inhibitions, become one with yourself and with me." Christian says in a soft yet demanding way. Sarah closes her eyes as instructed and Christian slides on blindfold. Then sensually running his hands down hers, he moves her body to where her stomach is flat against the armrest of the couch. She can hear him moving around and grabbing something from the bag. She feels his hand on hers again, though this time she feels something slide around here wrists and then feel it tighten. She now wishes to see what is exactly being done but can not free her with her hand bound.

She then feels his hands start rubbing from her shoulders down the small of her back each hand taking a full caress and squeeze of her ass and gives each one a smack. Instantly providing a slight pinkish hue. Then Christian proceeds to run his touch down the backs of her legs, grabbing one foot and slipping a similar restraint onto it, though tight around the ankle, she still has some flexibility in her leg. Then the same is done to the other leg.

"Oh God, what is happening to me? I can't see and I can barely move! My heart is pounding in anticipation of what could possibly happen. Oh God, I just want to feel his cock in my pussy more I can't take it, this pause is tormenting." Thinks Sarah.

She hears Christian walk off, still in the room but not entirely close to where she is. Christian meanwhile, walks right in the direction of Travis. "Oh no, he knows I'm here, get up get out of here" races through Travis's mind, but still frozen by what he's seen. Christian walks slowly towards Travis, with a wicked smile and putting his fingers to his lips motioning for silence.

"Hello, my name is Christian, you must be Travis. I noticed you standing there and wondered if you wanted to join in? I was told you weren't exclusive yet and hope you aren't offended. As you can see Sarah is in no position now to refuse anything. And I have an idea if you are willing to partake." Whispers Christrian.

"Ummm uhhh, what did you have in mind" Travis whispers back.

"Don't worry, trust me you'll enjoy it. Whatever you do though, don't talk, I will be the only talker, you just do as I motion or as you see fit. Now get undressed and stay here for a minute."

As Christian walks back to Sarah, Travis starts to undress, his own rather slight frame coupled with smaller cock gives him a feel of inadequacy but the site of the attractive Sarah naked, sweaty and now bound hand and foot is exciting.

Christian then slides up on the couch behind Sarah and starts kneading her ass with his hands, massaging and rubbing, with an occasional spank here and there. He bends down and start licking her pussy lifting her ass into the air to an almost doggie position testing the limits of the bondage. Sarah starts to moan slightly at first and each lick and suck roaming the confides of her pussy and clit the moans become prolonged and louder.

Christian then rubs his hands up her thighs and kneels on the couch and slowly guides his cock into her wet pussy. Christian then motions with one hand for him to move over towards Sarah's face. Giving the ole standard hand signal for BJ to Travis. Standing infront of Sarah as she is being pounded by Christian excites Travis more than he could imagine. Just watching her body gliding back towards each thrust as much as her bindings allow her. Her moans become screams of pleasure, and cries to God. Christian keeps motioning for Travis to put his cock in her mouth while he's fucking her.

Travis slowly and quietly gets next to Sarah's blindfolded face, he feels her struggled breathing hot against his hard cock. He's never had a blow job before, and never thought it would be in this situation. Christian then gives a mighty thrust prompting "OOhh Christian Fuuggggg" as her throat is shocked to find the presence of something hard in her throat. Travis leaves it there as he see's Sarah's mind working and realizing what is happening. Christian starts motioning to Travis to start fucking her mouth and holding her head.

Travis starts doing as Christian suggests. Instantly he can feel the warmth and wetness of Sarah's mouth. Sucking on each thrust and relax. He's never felt this aroused before, never knew it could feel so good. He grabs a hold of Sarah's hair and uses that to force his cock into her mouth over and over.

"Oooh you lil slutty bunny, I knew you wanted more than just one cock tonight. You like it dirty and where you don't have to think just take what is given you." Christian says in a melodic voice.

Mmmmm hmmmm, is only sound Sarah could make between the ecstasy between her legs and this new cock in her mouth. She wonders who's cock it could be, but in the moment she doesn't care. It's hard, and she loves the feel of it going in and out of her mouth. It doesn't take long for her to notice that this new cock is starting to get close to cumming. So she begins to start sucking hard and longer with each thrust into her mouth. "This person must not be experienced in sex as I'm not even able to stroke it as I suck" she thinks.

"Ohhh yeah fuck her mouth buddy, she is loving every minute of it. I can tell her pussy is getting so wet. I think I've felt her spasm a few times around this cock since you've been doing it." Christian says

MMMM, hmmm. "Three times to be exact" thought Sarah, enjoying double team by two guys one of which she doesn't even know or see adding to the excitement.

As in perfect harmony Travis and Christian couldn't have timed their cum more perfectly. Almost simultaneous Sarah feels cum spurting down her throat and deep in her pussy. Being bound she has but little choice then to swallow the hot cum.

As the cock is removed from her mouth, and Christian pulls out from her dripping wet pussy, her legs collapse from exhaustion. All around is silence except heavy breathing from three pairs of lungs. Christian quickly motions for Travis to get dressed, and he follows the motion without hesitation.

"Who is here with us, Please, I must know. Christian please unbind me and remove the blindfold" Sarah with parched lips crackles out.

"Of course bunny" she hears movement towards her and slowly feels the restraints removed from her legs, then hands. Sarah lifts the blindfold from her eyes. Taking a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the firelight and repositioning herself in the room and her surroundings.

"T... Tr... Tr... Travis?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Twisted Fate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 342 milliseconds