• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Malefactor Ch. 00

Malefactor Ch. 00

12

All subjects are 18 or over in sexual scenes. Please state if I should continue this series.


Being a super villain has its own perks I suppose. What makes a villain? I believe it's the same thing, or circumstances, that makes a hero it's our choices that makes the difference. Yes, the heroes spout truth, justice, and righteousness; but really, I believe it's what you can handle or deal with. For example, I became a villain because I hate authority. Even before I got my powers, me and authority never saw eye to eye. I had to dish out my own brand of it. Of course, then, I didn't have the power I do now.

I was your run of the mill nerd/geek. I was a loner, made excellent grades, and exercised because I figured out early that a strong mind needs a healthy body. It was my persona that didn't attract the girls. Even the chubby, or fat, chicks wanted nothing to do with me, and I was, still am, attracted to them now even more. So yes, I was bullied, beaten, broken, and blackmailed more times I could count. The authorities: parents, teachers, and cops did really nothing to stop it. So I just took it all, while I planned and plotted each and every one of their demise.

By senior year I had it all worked out, but before I could hatch my evil schemes I was missing something. For all I knew I could end up dead or crippled for the rest of my life after that ordeal and I did not want to die a virgin. So I chose the one chubby slut at the school. Her name was Miranda Mettleson. She had repeated her senior year because her "sucking your way to good grades" back fired.

I approached Miranda at her home; lied to her parents that I was a tutor, and trust me; for a 6'3", dark skinned black boy; I was the most unassuming kid ever. Miranda of course cussed at me and her parents. They just wanted her to graduate and get her out of their house. A few minutes later her parents left for some alone time away from their foul-mouth daughter.

It was my chance so I told her if she wanted me to do her homework for her she'd give me what I wanted. She of course laughed at my attempt at getting the upper hand, so I began to pick up my stuff and leave. She told me to wait awfully quick and pondered over what I said. After going over the particulars about the agreement she walked over to me and took my dick in her mouth without missing a beat. She was good, the rumors were spot on about her skills. I came quick of course, but that didn't stop her. She was rather into it. She drank my cum and continued with a second session. Cumming for the first time from another person was awesome.

"Now, little virgin, what should I do next?" She asked in the midst of licking my shaft.

"Let's go to your room." I answered satisfied. She guided me to her abode. Surprisingly, it was a lot cleaner and organized than I thought for a emo-gothic chick with attitude. She took off all her clothes. Her body wasn't much in curves as it was in folds. Still, my penis had awaken and was ready. She laid on her back.

"Slowly, and I do mean slowly." Miranda warned.

I got on top of her. "I didn't know you were a virgin." I deduced.

"I'm not asshole. Doesn't mean I need this prick to hurt me." She contested. I slowly entered my tip. That first feeling of a female's insides wrapping around me was divine.

"Is my dick that big?" I asked as I maneuvered inside her.

She looked at me wondering if she should have stroked my ego. "It's a good size." She truthfully said. I put myself all the way in.

"Thank you for being honest. That makes this even better." I placed my hands on either side of her, while hers were on my chest. I kept a slow pace with a steady amount of power.

"Ok...just...keep...doing...that." Miranda says in between thrusts. I obliged, but I increased my speed a bit. She then pulled me down as we became cheek to cheek.

"Oh shit. I'm about to cum." I professed.

"Already? Cum on my stomach then." She demanded.

I pulled out and ejaculated. "Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh!" I couldn't believe something like that erupted out of me. I collapsed backwards into a black haze. I awoke to see Miranda trying to get me up and slapping me. I stopped her and wondered what happened.

"You scared the fuck outta me. Jeezus! You passed out or something!" She exclaimed terrified.

"I'm ok now. How long was I out?" I asked absently

"A couple of minutes, but you fell back all limp and to the floor. What the fuck man?!" She cried out.

"Stop yelling please. How long did I last?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"What?!"

"Before I came?"

"You seriously want to know that?"

"Yes."

"Maybe ten minutes?" She answered without confidence.

"Decent. Well, I'll be taking your homework. Come by my locker tomorrow morning and I'll give your stuff to you. Oh, and after this, I suggest you stay away from me." I left with that.

After I gave Miranda her homework I never met up, or talked to her, for the rest of the school year. During the rest of my senior year I placed plan after plan into action. The bullies were dealt with by the simple physical standpoint. Some were athletes which means I gained information on their scholarships. Random accidents occurred to cause physical injuries, drugs being put into their systems, the usual reasons. Then there were the bullies who didn't amount to shit. The ones who blamed society for all their problems and took it out on me. Fear tactic one, change - brutally beat the living shit out one to make an example. They did not expect me to be that sort of person. Fear tactic two, hit and runs. Attack with witnesses and keep it moving. Teenagers aren't exactly the angels of justice they claim to be.

When I was done with them I went after the teachers who basically allowed those fucks the right to continue their abuse. For them, it's all about reputation. I destroyed each of them with information and pictures. Of course I wasn't suspected. I made unbelievable good grades and I wasn't rude or disrespectful towards them. Plus I was too busy dealing with my own problems. At least that was what I displayed, being the diligent student. I received the information, but I wasn't the one who posted it. I paid someone else for that. Of course, they threatened me for more money, or they would take the information to the authorities, or find incriminating evidence on my parents. Know what I did? I slapped down an extra hundred and said I'll meet him next week about my parents' info. I scared the lights out of him. He wasn't dealing with a normal teen. He saw that the light of innocent ignorance or naivety was not in my soul.

Once the teachers were finished, and the school was under investigation, my next targets were the cops. I had to save my parents for last, but I was still getting dirt on them. I was getting horns again, and the distraction of planning wasn't working as well, so I found a new target. One of the bullies I had destroyed, apparently he had a twin sister. She was big like him, blonde, more top heavy, and she wasn't really all that cute, but I needed something to satisfy my boner, and the hand sessions weren't cuttin it anymore.

I approached her in the library, her hangout. I asked her if she ever wanted to try out a black guy. She thought about it and said she was curious. I told her to meet me after school in the science building. After school, I made my way to the science hall. It's one of the cleanest buildings in the whole school. I was able to swipe a key to a lab, and the janitors always do the science building last so I had more than enough time.

The bully's sister, Dana Watson, was another under cover slut. She did guys outside of the school, so no one really knew her business. Smart girl. She came to the lab, and I ushered her in and locked the door.

"So, you ready? I have something to do a little later." She somewhat hurried.

"What, your boyfriend?" I asked in disbelief.

"None of your business. We doing this, or not?" I unzipped, took out my rod and she gasped. My monster was on full display, and it had grown about an inch after Miranda. I was about eight inches at the time, but I was thick as fuck.

"Get on your knees and suck like your damn life depended on it." I demanded. My demeanor had totally changed, but still she complied. Dana tried to wrap as much as her mouth could handle, but I helped with a little pumping.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" She was wincing, and struggling not to gag up her lunch.

"Yes, yes, yes. Open your mouth so I can stab your throat." I menacingly said.

"What the fuck dude?!" I stuffed her again this time getting her uvula. "Blergh!" Chunks on the floor. She coughed and hacked.

I walked over to a table and cleared it. I grabbed her by her hair and she gave little resistance. I hadn't done doggystyle yet so I bent her over. She was a mess and her shirt was covered in vomit and mucous. I pulled down her skirt, moved her panties to the side, and entered her.

"Fuuuuuuuuck! That is damn huge! Slow!" I ignored her and went with a pace I was good with. I increased my trust power pushing the table across the floor as the legs scratched the floor. The screeching sounds coming from the bottom of the legs only made the experience even hotter.

"Dammit you black son of a bitch! Give me that big black cock!" She craved maniacally.

"More?" I asked rhetorically.

Slam! "Shit!"

"More?!"

Slam!!! "Holy shit!!!"

"MORE?!"

SLAM!!! "Holy muthafuckin SHIT!" It went on for the next fifteen minutes like that. I whammed, bammed, and crammed all my worth into that chubby slag of a slut. I was about to shoot, so i pulled her to her knees.

"No!" She tried to cover face.

"Yes! Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!" My shots were so big and intense you could hear the splash; SPLAT!

"Goddamn you!" She said mortified. I couldn't take her seriously with the gunk on her face. I walked over to a cabinet and pulled out some paper towels. She snatched the roll away from me.

"I swear, you'll pay for this!" She looked at me with vengeance.

"Are you sure you want to go down that road?" I asked not even looking at her. She looked at me stunned, cum was still on her face. I turned her attention to a hidden camera a a recorder. "I receive any backlash from your brother, or some random act from some guy or girl I don't know, this gets sent out. Understand me? That's the deal." I said without emotion.

"Ok ok ok." She immediately complied.

"Thank you. Now, hurry up. You have your appointment and wouldn't want you to be late." I said with a dastardly grin.

With that out of my system I was able to focus once again on what was truly important. The cops were a tricky bunch because I knew the system enough that it will protect the boys in blue and black. I dipped into my savings again to gather information. My parents weren't going to say shit because it wasn't the trust fund or the investment accounts. Nope, all my savings were made from tutoring other neighbors' kids all the way from elementary to highschool, and I never spent a dime until now.

I met some pretty shady characters who knew of the cops I was looking for. One frequented a strip joint and another was always stiff arming certain citizens or civilians for cash. I paid them to follow and gather intel. In the mean time I was being the weak and smart child to my so called parents.

My dad was a con artist and my mom was just another heartless bitch. When I did get into trouble my dad was more angry that I was causing a scene and attention. Your son gets his ass whipped, and that's what you are angry about? My mom didn't care either way, because she was up for promotion at her job. These two would do anything to get ahead. Being the quiet person I am, I snuck around the house listening to conversations my parents had together or alone. Phone calls and people they brought over for their clandestine plans. At the dinner table I pretended I didn't have a clue what they talked about, but I could see. My parents were sharks of the higher caliber. They didn't care who they ruined, hell, I must've been a mistake, because I really don't remember too many quality time moments with them. They portrayed the wholesome family and couple with perfection though.

Come to find out, my trust fund and investments they set up for me, all fake. When I graduated they were going to disown me. They didn't know I was home one day. I had skipped that day because of a beating I had took and wasn't feeling well. I came downstairs for some water or juice and they were discussing my "future". I was pissed and hurt to say the least. Disown me huh? I've been plotting their demise ever since.

I had phone taps, recordings, pictures; records all revealing affairs, blackmail, bribes, fraud, and theft; all for the downfall of those cops. When I had the information required for them I systematically released pieces of the evidence. Some went anonymously to internal affairs, some to newspapers, some to social media, some to family members and superiors. Slowly, day by day their lives crumbled. I did get a glimpse of their families. I destroyed them, barely felt anything from that. Even after they were relieved from duty I had more than enough to continue my assault, and I did, all the way to the end of my senior year.

Now all that was left was my parents. Graduation day was only a month away and prom was first. I didn't put much thought into prom, and I had no date. So I just bought an all-black outfit and wore a jade and gold colored tie. I went, took pictures, and picked up the "fat girl" that got stoop up. I offered her a dance, and for us to leave and go get something eat and perhaps some real dessert. She accepted with ease. My pick up's name was Georgia Simpson. She was half my height, chubby, thick, and curvy; finally. She was also two shades lighter than me. We went to this pizza joint. We ordered our own slices and drinks. We didn't even consider each other dates. She knew what it was, and what I was after. After eating I had gotten us a room at a good hotel. My parents decided to be "real parents" and gave me a choice of hotels I could stay at for the weekend. That meant they wanted the house to do their dirt. Fine with me, they paid for the room.

We entered, and I went straight for the shower. It felt good. Georgia was next.

"Your parents know where you are? Don't need no cops getting at me about kidnapping." I said as I dried off.

"Chill dude. I told them I'll be back by Sunday because I'm with friends." She answered.

"And they believed that right off the bat?" I asked with a smirk. She sorta twitched at that, which means, they probably didn't pay her too much attention anyway. I made myself comfortable on the bed and she went to wash up. She came out in her bath towel. We didn't have pjs so we were going to be naked for the night. We watched tv for about an hour when she made the move on my piece. She stroked me pretty damn good to almost to the point I shot. She had this very insidious grin on her face. She went down on me.

"You have a nice cock. And the balls aren't too bad either." She admired.

"Show me your appreciation." She downed me half way. "Oh, fuck yeah." I raised my hips and got the rest in. She tried to come off, but I stopped her. I pumped three more times before letting her go.

"That's how you want to play it?" She said with arrogance.

I quickly moved face to face to her. She gasped. "I don't play." I snarled a bit. I pulled her onto my dong. She couldn't take it. I made her go up and down as she screamed for salvation. "That dick too much for you big girl?" I asked humorously.

"It's too much!" She gasped for air.

"Yeah, I figured. Get off me." She thought twice though. She was scared the good dick was over. She did anyway and I pushed her on her back. I opened her legs and told her to put it in. She slipped in the tip.

"Please, slow." She somewhat pleaded.

"I'm gettin real tired of that word." I growled. I entered at my own pace. She opened up up rather quickly as well. I placed her legs on my shoulders and rocked into her.

"Damn daddy, fill up my pussy!" She cried.

"You said you couldn't take this dick. Lying bitch!" I spat. I picked her up and stood with her in my arms on the bed. I ram rodded like a demon.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Oooooooooooh!!!" She howled.

"I ain't stopping for nothing!"

"I'm cumming you bastard!"

"WHO GIVES A FUCK?!" And she squirted on me. I was still fucking the shit out of her. My muscles were becoming strained and juices were steadily coming to the front.

"Cum for me muthafucker!"

Oh I did alright. I dropped her on the bed and bathed her in my cum. "Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh! HOLY FUUUUUUUUUCK!" I fell like a heap as I blacked out. I awoke with people around me seeing if I was alright, and Dana talking to whom I guessed was security in a robe. I told them I was alright and nothing was wrong; just having fun. Dana stayed that night and luckily no one called our parents or escorted us out.

"You scared the living shit out of me. What is up with you?!" She asked horrifically confused.

"When I cum, I cum hard. Just the way it is. You cleaned up rather well." I chuckled.

"Fuck you!" She said with a smile. I sat there proud with my performance. Dana slept with me that night, but stayed on her side of the bed.

I got up to take a piss and my dick was on hard mode again. I looked at it and said, "Too bad muthafucker. Once is enough." I got back into bed.

Dana turned over and stroked me. "Do you want me to?" She asked coyly.

"Go for it." She sucked me until she fell asleep with my penis in her mouth and semen sliding down her throat. I was done with prom and ready for graduation. I had all my evidence on my parents ready. It was do or die.

The ceremony came and went because I didn't listen to any of it except when my name was called. Once it was over I headed home and began packing a bag. My parents wondered where I was going; actually showing some concern. When I was finished I gave them each a folder of their crap. They yelled and cussed at me. My dad gave me a few licks and my mother slapped me. I just left. Weeks later my parents were arrested and brought up on charges. By that time I had settled somewhere in the not so nice part of town in a run-down apartment. Until college started it was all I could do.

Right before I was ready to move my life changed. I had found a job over at a chemical plant outside of town. It paid me good money per hour for cleanup. I learned a lot though, because people talk too much and throw away shit that is damaging; just like highschool. So I was told to clean up a mess in a secured area. I didn't think twice because my shift was almost over.

Now, in chemical plants there's always suppose to be security locks in place so explosions are contained. Apparently, one of the dumbasses didn't properly lock one and the alarm went off. That meant the area I was went into lock down and I was encased. I watched as those pipes slowly strained to contain the chain reaction until it finally burst. Shrapnel, fire, and some type of substance hit me at once as I collided into the wall behind me. I remembered pain, suffering, sadness; and oddly enough, relief.

I awoke months later in a hospital wrapped in bandages from head to toe. They said I never went into a coma for all the trauma I went through, even the surgery. I didn't remember any of it. It was night and a nurse came in to check on me. All of a sudden instinct kicked in and I grabbed the nurse. She tried to scream, but I quickly hushed her by glaring into her eyes. I jumped out the window to escape. Something told me to keep running somewhere, anywhere. My bandages and wrappings came off as I ran and ran.

I sprinted until dawn, which scared me. I found myself by a lake I suppose. I was thirsty, and in the waters reflection I saw that I had completely healed and my appearance was different. I didn't even recognize myself. I was naked and needed to find clothes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Malefactor Ch. 00

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds