• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fall Folly Ch. 10

Fall Folly Ch. 10

12

Robert mostly enjoyed the trip to his Aunt and Uncles. He got to drive, which rarely happened with his Dad in the car, while his parents cuddled in the backseat like a couple of teenagers. That part was a little freaky especially when he looked in the mirror and thought he saw his Mom's arm moving like she was giving Donnie a hand job. Looking away quickly it took him a few minutes to screw up the courage to look again. When he did he saw his parents kissing passionately but his Mom's hands were out of his Dads lap. The kissing was still a little disconcerting. Like most young people Robert didn't want to think that his parents were sexual. Yeah in the back of his mind he knew they had to have done it at least twice to have his sister and him but ewww that was his Dad, and my God it was his Mom.

Driving north the weather cooled making the inside of the SUV cool off as well. Robert seeing his parents acting like horny teens had been thinking of his recent bipolar sexual experiences. The mystery MILF Amazon with the long blonde hair and wonderful bull but tight ass sucking him and then riding him to heaven in his neighbors pool house was en enjoyable memory, having his redheaded chubby older next door neighbor come over and practically rape him while he was getting shitfaced by the pool wasn't quite as erotic but it still got him hard. He had actually been using that for his masturbatory fantasies instead of the mystery women because of the endings that showed up out of the blue in that fantasy. His dreams of the mystery woman always morphed into seeing his mother masturbating in the shower. After all seeing your mother get off was traumatic enough but being perverted enough to jack off in the dark while she was doing it disturbed him. He could have lied and said that getting fucked by Amanda was his penance for jacking off to his naked writhing mother in the shower, but truthfully she wasn't that bad of an experience. Even if she was chubby and older.

Fortunately the drive on the freeway was pretty mindless so he could daydream like this. He heard his sister snort a little in her sleep, looking over he laughed to himself to see her face pressed up against the glass and the window fogged from her breath. Hitting a rough spot where they had patched the road he couldn't help but noticed how her tits jiggled in her T-shirt. He also noticed how her nipples were poking through the thin cotton in the cooler air. Her tits and nipples were larger than Mom's, Robert mentally slapped himself for being such a pervert that he was comparing his older sister and Mom's tits. A light groan from the back seat brought him back to reality before he ran off the road. Looking back in the mirror he could see his dad reclined in the seat and his Mom was leaned over wither her head and shoulders in his lap. Robert freaked, "OMG they aren't doing that in the car!"

In the back seat Melani Souza was not aware of her son's attention on her actions with her husband, and her husband definitely wasn't. No she wasn't sucking her husbands cock, not yet, but she did have her head in his lap and had been deftly teasing him with her fingers through the thin material of his slacks. She convinced him to go without underwear when they got off the cruise ship by showing him she wasn't wearing any, it felt naughty under her knee length skirt. She knew her husband was a little disappointed that she wasn't wearing a miniskirt and going commando. Melani thought it better that she not dress that way in front of her son. Not so much to not tease him but to not tease her. She had been doing well to pay the price for not only cheating on her husband but for doing it with her clueless son. She still had a long way to go, even after being raped in the ass last night in the thunderstorm. But still the thoughts of her sons cock in her mouth and pushing her pussy wider then before would enter her mind while she masturbated. Including this morning as she was in the small cruise ship shower rubbing cream on her abused asshole she began to wonder if she could take her sons cock in her hole. It couldn't happen like it did with her husband. No accidental penetration because Donnie tore her a bit, her son would rip her. Then while thinking of riding her son she had two fingers in her pussy and before coming she slid one, then two into her abused ass. Coming around her fingers she was dreaming of taking her sons cock in her ass while her husband slept in the next room.

Feeling her cunt twitch Melani tapped her husband on the thigh to get his attention and finally in doing so she mouthed, "Let's stop" then make a circle with her mouth and made a bobbing motion toward his cock.

Donnie was no fool, they were only an hour away from his sister's but he knew the chance to get laid or anything else when the house was packed with family would be non-existent. Clearing his throat, he directed Robert to stop at the next gas exit. Melani set up acting like she just awoke from a nap and Robert could see her face in the mirror. He was relieved to see that his mother's light make up and lip gloss didn't seem to be disturbed after a blow job like Alyssa's used to be. He wasn't sure why is Dad, who always wanted to drive straight through to their destinations, wanted to stop. They had plenty of gas and they were close to his Aunt's house.

The next exit looked barren as they pulled off the interstate. They say two closed gas stations but one closed and the other open but run down. As they pulled in the attendant watched. He saw the tall young blonde get out of the front seat and head around to the bathrooms on the side. He also watched as the older blonde get out and taking the old man by the hand headed around to the bathrooms as well. Making sure the boy paid at the pump, he hustled back to the tire rack and scampered up the ladder to the grating in the back. Pulling the screen aside he stuck his head in the crawl space. From there he could see down into both bathrooms through the vent fans that never worked. The young girl in the ladies rooms was a bust she just pee'd and hopped back up pulling up her shorts before he could see anything but the couple put on a show. The wife had pulled some paper towels off and put them on the floor before kneeling in front of her husband and fishing out his cock. The station attendant pulled his out and began stroking it while watching Melani get her husband hard again. It didn't take long, which was a good thing because they didn't have long all of the teasing in the car had primed Donnie pretty good. As he got close Melani hopped up, pulling her skirt up before leaning over the grimy sink. Donnie didn't need any direction as he buried his cock in his wife from behind. He pummeled her none to gently as that seemed to be what she wanted lately and both he and the station attendant rocketed to a joyful climax watching Melani's tanned ass pump onto Donny's cock.

Robert was mortified as both his Mother and Father stepped out of the Men's room while he stood there. His Mother saw the look on his face and laughed. Entering, Robert thought he smelled sex but in the grimy bathroom he wasn't sure. He just pissed and got the hell out of there. He was glad when they got to his Aunt's house. Well glad that his parents would behave. His cousin Arabella was a pain in the ass. She was one of those social justice crusaders telling everybody how bad they were and how bad having money was while her Daddy paid her way and tuition to Florida State. Her recent changes were having dread locks and face piercings. As usual Robert got the sleeper sofa in the family and Shelly bunked with Arabella. Robert thought it was going to be pretty routine holiday.

Arabella's room and the family room were on the same side of the house with his parents in the guest cottage and Arabella's parents on the other side of the house it was pretty isolated but Robert couldn't take the chance of jacking off even if he was horny and couldn't sleep. Lying there in the dark he heard loud voices coming from Arabella's room. Getting up he walked down the hall and saw the door was pushed open slightly. On the bed he saw Shelly and Arabella wrestling around. It really wasn't much of wrestling match. Shelly was taller, heavier, and more muscular than the mousey little twerp. It didn't help his horniness to watch the girls writhe around with nightshirts riding up exposing both girls tight little panties. Shelly had Arabella pinned on the bed her knees on her shoulders and her face between her legs in no time.

Shelly hissed out "Take back what you said about my parents, you self righteous little slut."

Arabella yelled back, "No, you can't make me, you can't hit me, you will go to jail."

Shelly laughed, "I am not going to hit you, I am going to make you suck my pussy if you don't do it."

That caught Roberts attention, from his angle he could see Shelly's back and thong framed ass as well as between Arabella's splayed thighs showing her bright pink panties. But he couldn't see the front.

Arabella squirmed so more crying "No, you parents are part of the problem."

Shelly growled and slapped the little bitch on the face before hissing again, "You like talking about lesbian rights, lets see how you like being one."

With that Robert could see her move her hand as she lowered her ass down to cover Arabella's face. He didn't think Arabella was a dyke she was always wanting to show off one of her dark skinned boyfriends, be it African American, Hispanic, or Arabic. Robert didn't care except Arabella wanted everybody to know she was dating a minority. Well shit he didn't think Shelly was a dyke either but here she was buffing Arabella's face with her pussy, or so he guessed he really wished he could see.

What ever Arabella was saying was muffled between Shelly's thigh but he heard Shelly.

"You better lick good bitch and if you bite me I will beat you mother fucking ass until it is black and blue then butt fuck you with a chair leg."

Wow Robert was surprised at his sisters words. He didn't know it was the same thing her current secret Dom dyke girlfriend said to her the first time Shelly licked her cunt.

His cock rock hard in his shorts Robert reached down and began rubbing. He heard licking sounds and after a few minutes Arabella's hands came up off the bed and cupped Shelly's ass. Shelly's hips began to rock a bit as well. After a few more minutes Arabella let one hand slip down and pull her panties aside letting Robert watch her stroke her naked pussy and rub her clit. Robert saw her fingers getting wet and heard Shelly starting to moan. Robert was watching both his cousins hand in her panty covered pussy and his sisters ass now bouncing on the other girls face. As both of their breathing increased so did his but he made sure to keep quiet. He slowly rubbed his cock through his shorts and watch until his sister gasped out a moan and fell over to the side of the bed. Arabella had her eyes closed and was thrusting her hips in the air to meet the movement of her hand. Robert saw the wetness on the girl's face and knowing it was time he moved back down the hallway into the bathroom before shutting and locking the door. As he pumped his cock the visions of his sisters bouncing ass and his cousins cum soaked face seared his brain. He finally unloaded in 4 large spurts all landing on the counter or the wall mirror. He leaned back against the wall and slid to the floor his legs weakened from the effort and orgasm. After a few minutes he composed himself and cleaned the mess up making sure not to leave a trace. When he came out of the bathroom he noticed the door to the girls room was completely closed and the light was not showing under the door. He fell asleep but dreams of his sisters bouncing ass and Arabella with a 6 inch tongue kept creeping through his mind.

Thanksgiving was pretty uneventful, he helped in the kitchen some with his sister and cousin and he tried not to stare as they touched each other or interacted. Finally his mother ran him out and he sat with his Dad and Uncle who were watching football. In addition to his family and his aunt and uncles family there was a large group of local relatives who came by. His Dad and his aunt were the ones in the family that had some success and everyone felt it was their obligation to come by and help themselves. After everyone had left Robert and the two girls were finishing up in the kitchen but nothing was said. After all how do you ask your cousin how she liked eating your sisters pussy?

As they finished the two girls giggled and grabbed a bottle of wine off the counter before slipping out the back door. Robert by passed the parents who were now drinking and talking in the living room and hit the TV in the family room. He numbly surfed through various reruns and holiday specials while he passed the time. About two hours into his solitude his cousin wobbled down the hall wearing a long t-shirt.

Robert had changed into his sleeping shorts and t shirt and was now reclining on the couch as Arabella came bouncing in. Without warning she jumped on his lap and kissed him with her open mouth and tongue. Surprised Robert went with it noticing she tasted like wine and something else. When she broke the kiss Arabella leaned back grinding her ass against his groin before taking his chin in her hands and staring into his eyes.

Looking serious she whispered. "I know you watched us last night, you pervert, you watched me eat your sisters pussy."

She hopped off his now growing cock and began to walk down the hall before turning and adding, "Too bad you missed it tonight because she ate mine too, and she does taste wonderful doesn't she?"

Arabella flounced up the back of her t-shirt showing Robert his naked ass, it wasn't the best one he had ever seen but to a young man any woman's ass is worth checking out. Robert suddenly realized the extra taste he experienced when his cousin kissed him was his sisters pussy. Robert didn't know if he should run and brush his teeth or go find the source and taste it for himself. Composing himself he slipped down the hallway to the door and tried the knob only to find it locked. Dejected he went back to the couch turned out the lights and laid in the moonlight lightly stroking his cock until he fell asleep.

Everyone slept late that morning, later than planned. His parents had enjoyed sex after getting drunk with his Aunt and Uncle. Both sets of parents had a bit of a hangover even the girls were late dragging themselves out of bed too and Robert knew why. It seems like he was the only one he didn't get laid last night. Being late made them late to leave which meant his Dad wanted to take a short cut through the National Forrest. It was nice drive but it was on a two lane road so he would not get to drive. His Dad claimed that for himself. Hopping in the back seat with his sister made him feel like he was 10 again. Just like when they were younger his sister began to complain about getting nauseated when the SUV had hit a winding patch on the two lane highway. His Dad stopped while Shelly and his Mom traded places, riding up front was supposed to help. Robert felt like it was a ploy his sister used to get to sit up front. Whatever, all he wanted to do was get home. His Dad was one of those who didn't stop until he got to where he was going. Getting a late start meant that they were on the road after the sun went down and the National Forrest is a happening place after dark, as they were about to find out.

Donnie was traveling slightly above the posted speed limit when he rounded a curve and found a herd of deer in the middle of the road. He didn't have time to turn the big SUV which caused him to end up hitting deer with the bumper and another hit the windshield as it tried to jump out of the way. That ended up caving in the windshield and dumping the dying deer onto Donnie and Shelly. Donnie was able to stop the big SUV before it ran off the road and rolled over.

Jarred awake by the impact and screams Robert was able to get out of the car and check on his sister and Dad. Both appeared to not have any major injuries and it looked like the blood was more form the deer than them, his mother physically unharmed was an emotional wreck. He was also able to tell the Onstar operator that they had hit a deer and needed police and EMS.

Robert had managed to calm his mother, remove the deer from the front seat, and set up the safety triangles long before the highway patrol or ambulance showed up. The nice thing about roads through the national forest were that there very few cars on the road. The bad thing was help was a long way away. When the Trooper and EMS arrived it was decided that Donnie and Shelly would ride to the community hospital about 20 miles away in the ambulance to get checked out and once the tow truck got there the trooper would give Robert and Melani a ride in his car. From the way the trooper kept looking at his Mom Robert knew who was riding in the backseat.

The roll-on showed up about 15 minutes after the ambulance left. While they were loading the SUV the trooper got another call about a possible fatality accident.

He yelled over to the tow truck driver, "Hey give these folks a ride to the hospital, it's on your way."

With that he was off in a shower of gravel.

The tow truck driver turned and looked at Melani and Robert before spitting a long stream of tobacco juice toward the highway center line.

Wiping his chin he slowly spilled out, "I only got two seats, one for me and one more, who we leaving behind?"

As far as Robert was concerned it was a no brainer, there was no way he was leaving his mother in the middle of the woods at night. Looking at the driver leering at his mother he wasn't sure that option was much safer.

Robert spoke up, "I'll stay, I will call a Taxi and meet you there."

The driver laughed and said "Ain't none out here, nearest one's in Gainesville."

Melani was not going to leave her son out in the woods so she piped up, "We can share the seat."

The driver dropped his head and looked at her from under the bill of his cap before saying, "Only got one seatbelt, I can't afford no ticket."

Melani through up her hands in frustration before saying, "I will pay any bloody ticket if you get one, lets just get in the truck."

With that she opened the passenger side door and climbed up in the cab glad she was wearing a longer skirt again today. Like Wednesday she wasn't wearing any panties, she was hoping to tease her husband some more but her clothing decision was made before he made his to drive. As she slid across the seat and up against the center console she noticed how small it was. Definitely not built for comfort. The driver hoped in and Robert slid in next to his mother, well he tried. There was just not enough room for two people with the console in the center. With both of them in the seat it was impossible to close the door. Melani and Robert tried to maneuver themselves around to fit until the driver lost patience.

Growling he snapped "Get in and shut the Goddamn door or get out."

The driver ignored Melani's glare and snapped again, "Sit on his lap or one of you get out."

Both were afraid of that, Robert because he had been having fantasies of having sex with his mother since he saw her masturbating in the shower a few weeks ago, and Melani because she knew she had fucked her son. Melani's thin linen skirt was designed to be cool in the warm central Florida temperatures and only slightly shield her body from the world. Not to mention she had not worn any panties in hopes of teasing her husband during the trip. Robert was slightly better off. The thin nylon board shorts weren't much but at least he wore boxers under them.

Being forced in the situation Melani sighed and sit herself on Roberts left knee, trying to keep her butt out of his groin. Robert was relieved his mother hadn't sat down on his crotch, he didn't want to take the chance of getting a hard on with her there. However the twisting road and rough ride of the truck made that perch untenable. After bouncing her head off the windshield Melani ended up on top of Robert completely. Now sitting on his upper thighs with her legs off each side she could feel the hard muscles of the college athletes thighs under the thin linen of her skirt. It reminded her of the position she had been in on Halloween night causing her whole body to flush red in embarrassment. Fortunately the cab of the truck was dark so no one noticed. Robert was relived his mother hadn't slid back another few inches. It was bad enough her ass was bouncing in time to the road bumps on top of his thighs and her legs squeezed his to keep her balance, but fortunately she couldn't feel the growing bulge in his pants.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fall Folly Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds