• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Night of Arcane Ch. 01

A Night of Arcane Ch. 01

As I stare up at the evening moon, the warm air blows a refreshing breeze through the forest of Teldrassil. I can smell the sweet aroma of the flowers and grass as the pollen takes flight and glides passed my face. Though seen as an outsider to the natives, I always feels at home within this land atop of the world tree of Teldrassil, and that no where else would give me more comfort and pleasure. The trees rustle a symphony with their leaves to which the local wildlife chirp and sing. Shadows move across the forest floor beneath the clouds overhead, hiding what lay in the undergrowth for a brief moment, before being exposed once again by the light of the bright pale moon. I stand at the side of a wondrous lake, just outside of Darnassus, the water reflected the moon's light up and onto my master robes of blue, gold and black. Though I usually wear my hood up, it is now down, uncovering my long multi-shaded golden hair. My robes hang baggy on my body, giving me the comfort I wanted and freedom of movement for when I needs it.

"A calm night." I sigh to myself as I admire my surroundings. "I've been needing one of these for a while."

As a Mage of the Arcane, my studies and research have been putting strain on my mind. Though I am a young master Illusionist, I still enjoy the venture of learning new and exciting things. I know that my ongoing studies in Telekinesis are only just beginning, and as I shiver in anticipation to think what marvellous things I can do, I promise myself to be willing to go as far as possible to help protect those I care for and loved. Though my thoughts are soon distracted as I feel a pair of comforting arms reach over my shoulders to embrace me from behind, I close my eyes and smile as my lover moves in to peck me on the cheek.

"What were you thinking about, my little Raven?" Nnaysea whispers to me softly.

Her body pulls in tightly to my back as she playfully squeezes her breasts against my neck. She wears a beautiful turquoise silk bra with gold ornaments cupping her shapely breasts, along with a matching silk skirt attached to a belt so it's sides can show off her elegant hips, but just barely cover her womanhood and shapely rear. Her hair flows onto her shoulders, a vivid turquoise matching her garments, the curled ends rested at the top of her breasts, and giving a harmonising contrast to her smooth lavender shaded skin. Her eyes gleamed with a pleasant white glow as they stared across the water that rippled and bobbed before us.

"About how my life has brought me here," I answer, with a relaxed tone in my voice, "to this beautiful forest and to you, my beautiful woman. This night, I will express my love for you and give you more pleasure than you could possibly imagine."

Though we have been seeing each other for a short amount of time, our love had blossomed vividly and passionate, the aura surrounding us is comforting to behold and gives no one any doubt that we are meant to be. I turn my body to meet her gaze, still embraced within her arms around my shoulders, I smile at her as I slowly move up to kiss her passionately on her moist, dark green lips. I run my hand up to her face and brush her strands of hair aside, before cupping her cheek to pull her deeper into my mouth. My tongue fights with hers in our mouths as our kissing grows mad with lust. As she playfully bites at my tongue with her gnashing maw, she tries to get more of me inside hers.

As draw back for air, strands of saliva bridge our lips, before snapping and running down our chins. Nnaysea moves her hand up to wipe my mouth before tending to her own, I can see her beginning to feel her desires grow inside her, like a fire, they look to be raging uncontrollably within her. Her body reflects her feelings towards me, as she begins to blush deep and bite her lip with anticipation. She slowly sways side to side suggestively as she fights to contain herself.

Without speaking I smirk at my woman and move into her chest, playfully lick the glistening cleavage between her breasts. I envelope my arms behind her shoulders, entrapping her as I lick and kiss her sensitive skin. I feel Nnaysea shiver with delight, her breasts cups my face, like soft pillows of flesh, caressing my cheeks as I give her what she needs. She moans and gasps as she holds me close, not wanting me to stop. She moves back suddenly, almost tripping up over her own feet and falling with me still in her embrace. We both land in the soft blanket of grass together, me still kissing and caressing her skin with my mouth, her holding me close so she can continue to feel the sensation. Nnaysea's heart beats faster and faster for me, giving her a bloodrush that begins to turns her on even more, perking her nipples hard and sharp, making them stand out through her bra with glee.

Slowly but surely, I move down her silky skin, kissing her countlessly down her long, voluptuous body. As I begin to caress her navel with tongue, Nnaysea arches up in ecstasy, her legs squirming with pleasure as she reaches and grabs anything to help her contain the fire within her. I can feel it grow as it follows me, burning passionately in her body, moving slowly down towards her sex, which has begun to moisten in anticipation of connecting her lower lips with mine.

"Please... My Love..."She whimpers with bliss. "My body... is yours."

I smile up at her, "Fear not my Sweetness, it is not mine... but ours."

As I move to her low region, I stop my loving mouth action so I may playfully unclips her lower garments, but as I feel no need to pull them off, I leave them on her, merely brushing them aside so I can view her beautiful, moist sex between her legs, already wet from the little luxury I have given her body. I marvel at her sensitivity, as she hasn't even begun to experience what my power has in store for her body. But she was to experience it soon.

My body goes low, resting on the grass where her skirt lay between her long slender legs, as I move in to give her a glorious sensation. I guide my arms through her legs, which are now upright, and hold my hands out for hers to hold. She takes them gladly, still shaking with anticipation of what's to come. I give her one final smirk as I plunge my tongue into her clit, licking up her curtain, pushing down hard as my tongue hits her threnum. I feel the nerves inside her come alive as she slowly twists and turns with ecstatic bliss. I continue slowly moving my tongue to her clit and stopping to grab it with the whole of my mouth. I shape my tongue behind my lips cup my mouth her wet clit, sucking hard on her as if it was a small cock in my mouth. With my suction on, I move my head back and forth, sucking her clit hard as I would expect her to suck my cock. As I pull back on her, I catch a glimpse of her facial expression, rything deliriously, like she has never felt this amount of satisfaction before. Though I know she is enjoying it, she has gripped my hand tight, not wanting to let me go, nor I to let her go. I pull her clit back and forth as I suck, gradually getting harder and faster with each head movement.

I let go of her hand with my right and move it down to her pussy, her juices lube up my digits as I drive my Index and middle finger deep into her, searching her inner walls to find her pleasure spot. As my fingers run over it I feel her flinch and bolt up again, pointing her breasts up to the moon whilst slinging her head back with a roar. My finger lock on to her pleasure spot, rubbing and caressing up against it as I continue to suck harder on her hard clit at the surface.

All my thought of studying are gone, and all that matters is the here and now with her, giving my woman all she could ever want. I hear her cries echo through the trees all around us, it gives me heat as her symphonic song of pleasure rings in my ears. I decide to unleash my Arcane magic upon her body, I charge it up within me and guide it up through my neck and out through my tongue into her pussy. I surge my energy into her like lightning strikes, sending shocks of electricity through her entirety. She screams even louder in shock and awe, as the ripple of ecstasy grow strong through us. I continue to pulsate through her as my head continues going back and forth, striking her at the clitoris' extreme stretch and as I return it.

I look up once again to vicariously observe her pull aside her bra and grab at her naked breast. Her fingers rags at her own nipple twisting and pinching it out of control before she grabs a handful of her own breast. Her head rolls from side to side, chaotically not knowing where to face.

"Raaveeeen!" She screams out at the top of her lungs, "Make me... Cum!"

I feel her pleasure centre aching for the same treatment inside walls, surging my energy into the pleasure spot, I give her untold rhapsodic stimulation that pushes her screams up further into roars as she drowns in sexual insanity. I feel my woman jolt and spasm as she cums into my mouth, her rich juicy cream gushes like tides of hot liquid rapture in my mouth, coating every tooth and tastebud. As I swallow and still feel it's heat flow through me, trickling down my throat and warming me inside. I slowly ease off as her body continues to contract and spasm to her orgasm, calming my magic slowly so she can enjoy every moment of it before I vacate myself out of her.

As my fingers slide out they drip with her juices, the thick cum drips and runs down my hand. I look to her as I lick it off teasingly, though her eyes are glassed over, she breathes heavily still coming to terms with the immense frenzy that had taken ahold of her. I move back up her body and rest my head on her shoulder, gently offering my creamed fingers for her to taste.

"Here my Sweet," I whisper to her, "It's your turn to taste your goodness."

As she pants heavily, her tongue slides out to lap at my fingers, her eyes shoot wide open as her mouth allows my finger in to be sucked on. She gently nawws at my fingers, eager to slurp her juice from them. she reaches for my wrist to keep my hand there whilst she enjoys the taste. I smile and oblige her as I cast a spell upon my robes, slow making them disappear before her, the reveal my naked body for her.

"Now my love," I start as I smirk down upon her. "Shall we see what my magic can truly do to you?"

Her face becomes aglow with a wide smiles, her eyes dart over to look up at me, gleeful and hungry for more.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Night of Arcane Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 409 milliseconds