• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rip Her to Shreds

Rip Her to Shreds

123

As soon as he walked through the reception room in which the eight young women sat waiting to be called into his office in turn, Philip knew which he would appoint as his new secretary. Having set eyes on her he no longer needed to know the results of the inbox simulation exercise or see her CV. He had to have her. He'd never experienced this before - the thunderbolt - and he was quite wrong-footed.

He conducted four perfunctory interviews before Anita, Derek's PA who was helping with the logistics, showed her in. "This is Holly Spencer, Mr McAllister," she said, handing over a sheaf of paperwork.

"Thank you, Anita," he said. "Please take a seat, Miss Spencer."

He began mechanically to run through his list of questions as he looked her over, starting at the small, narrow feet in black pumps so high she teetered as she entered his office. She was eighteen years old, fresh out of college, but if anything she looked even younger: a schoolgirl playing dress up in her older sister's clothes. She wore a grey, herringbone pencil skirt so tight that he'd thought he could discern the buttons of her suspenders on her thighs as she sat in the waiting room. She crossed her shapely legs and a glimpse of white skin above the tops of her stockings confirmed his suspicions. Her cream turtleneck sweater was also skintight and he suspected she was not wearing a bra. Her young breasts were high and firm and the nipples stood out proudly. Her body was flawless.

Now he looked at her face. She was talking about her best qualities but he could see those for himself. Her eyes were wide and a clear baby blue, fringed with long, dark lashes. There was a peppering of freckles on her tip-tilted nose. Her mouth was a little too wide for perfection but he had no difficulty in imagining it wrapped around his hard cock, which twitched at the thought. Her shoulder length hair was thick and blonde. He thought about twisting it in a rope around his fist as she sucked, looking up at him with those wide, round eyes as he fucked her mouth.

He glanced at the framed photograph of his wife, Julie, on his desk and offered her a silent apology. In six years of marriage he had never been unfaithful, unless you counted lapdances at company events, which Derek - his father-in-law as well as his boss - did not seem to. But Philip knew he had to have Holly.

He asked her several more questions, watching her pink, glossy lips as she replied, glimpsing between them her white teeth and the tip of her tongue, and then said, dismissing her, "Thank you very much, Miss Spencer. We'll be in touch." He followed her from the room, his eyes fixed on her tight buttocks as they undulated beneath her skirt, and made his way to the gents' toilets where he masturbated to a powerful orgasm before returning to his office and hurrying through three more interviews.

He left it half an hour after concluding the last one before calling Anita in. "Can you invite Spencer and Maloney back for second interviews tomorrow, please, Anita?" he asked.

Anita's mouth formed a hard line. Maria Maloney was experienced and came highly recommended. She was clearly the pick of the bunch. But Holly Spencer? The girl's CV was thinner than Anita's lips. Mr McAllister, she thought, was being led by his dick. She had a shrewd idea that she could predict the outcome of tomorrow's interview.

. . .

Overnight, he wrestled with his conscience.

He watched Julie as she watched TV. At 32, she was four years younger than him and a pretty woman with wavy dark hair and brown eyes. But her body lacked the supple tautness of Holly Spencer's and her face the eager innocence. He didn't find Julie unattractive, but Derek had pushed him to marry her and had hinted heavily that it would benefit Philip's career prospects to do so. She had not been his choice.

He watched her again later that night as she slept beside him, her mouth open. He reached into his nightstand drawer and lubed up his cock, picturing Holly's slender waist and the swell of her breasts to coax it to hardness. Then he wrenched off Julie's pyjama trousers, ignoring her sleepy protests, flipped her onto her belly and entered her from behind. He reached beneath her to rub her clit and encountered coarse, curling hair. He shuddered in revulsion and almost lost his hard on. He closed his eyes and fought to recapture the mental picture of Holly that had sustained him during her interview: on her knees, looking up at him, sliding her tongue up and down his shaft. This did the trick and he was able to finish in his wife's pussy, pumping her full of thick cream.

. . .

He saw Holly second the following day. He knew Maria Maloney should have got the job, but seeing Holly again conjured an instant erection and he was powerless to resist. He knew one of the other directors would shortly require a PA as his long term secretary had just announced her retirement. He emailed Maria's CV to Kate in Human Resources, who was responsible for executive team appointments, and when he called her to follow up Kate asked to see Maria immediately. Once Maria had left the waiting room, he called Holly back in.

She wore a knee length navy shift dress with a v-neck, offering a glimpse of pale cleavage, and a matching jacket. Her legs were clad in sheer nude stockings and she had on the same high black shoes as yesterday. Her hair was in a plaited bun with tendrils escaping to frame her lovely face. Today's lipgloss was bright red. He pictured it staining his cock.

"So," he said, smiling at her. "When can you start?"

A wide smile spread across Holly's lovely face and she leapt to her feet. Philip stepped out from behind his desk and extended a hand for her to shake but she flung her arms around his neck and pressed her breasts to his chest. Philip, nervous lest she feel his huge erection against her body and be scared off, held her at arms' length and she hastily backed off.

"I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed, flustered and embarrassed. "That was very unprofessional of me. I do apologise. I'm just so excited. I thought there must be so many candidates more qualified for the role. I'm really, really sorry."

Philip laughed as she gushed. "I'm glad you are happy," he said. "Yes, there were more qualified candidates - one is upstairs now being interviewed for an executive assistant role - but we felt you had a lot of potential and deserved an opportunity to prove yourself. Do I take it you wish to accept the offer?"

"Yes, please!" said Holly, smoothing down her skirt, which had ridden up to expose the lace bands at the top of her hold-ups. Philip struggled to compose himself and quickly moved behind his desk again to conceal the damp patch in his crotch caused by the pre-cum leaking from his penis.

He ran through a few administrative procedures with her as he waited for his erection to partially subside and then escorted her to the lift.

"The paperwork should be ready in a couple of days," he told her.

"Thank you, Mr McAllister," she said.

"Philip," he corrected.

"Philip," she repeated, smiling radiantly.

For the rest of the day he thought about fucking her. Anita scowled and gazed pointedly at the swelling in his crotch as he told her to type up a contract. By the time he got home his balls were aching painfully. Julie was standing at the stove, stirring a pot of stew, and he lifted her skirt, pushed her knickers to one side and thrust into her dry cunt, cupping her breasts in his hands as she shrieked and tried fruitlessly to wriggle away. The arid walls of her pussy tugged painfully at his foreskin so he withdrew and seized the bottle of cooking oil beside her, pouring some into his hand and anointing his throbbing cock before beginning to fuck her again, a vision of young Holly's excited face etched inside his closed eyelids.

. . .

Anita took her sweet time typing up the contract but three days later Philip was on the phone again to Holly. He wanted to set a pattern of meetings outside work to facilitate her seduction and therefore asked her to meet him in a nearby coffee shop to sign the paperwork, reminding her to bring along two forms of identification.

She arrived punctually. He had chosen a seat facing away from the door, not wanting his eager face scanning every arrival to give away his fierce, incapacitating lust. When he heard her soft voice in his ear he jumped slightly.

She sat opposite him, reading the contract and signing two copies and he watched her closely. She had smooth, firm, pink-and-white skin, her pores almost invisible. Her youthful breasts were not huge but firm and pert, rising and falling gently with her breathing. He pictured her naked again and his dick throbbed.

She slid her passport and driver's licence over the table for inspection and he noted that she had been eighteen for only a matter of weeks. He almost groaned aloud. He was determined he would be inside her within the month. As she sat sipping her coffee he telephoned her two referees, both college tutors, and was told she was bright, diligent and eager to please.

"Well, Holly," he said, at last. "Everything seems to be in order. I very much look forward to working with you. Please report to my office at 8.30 tomorrow morning."

He held her hand for a fraction longer than necessary as he shook it and watched her arse again as she walked away.

. . .

When Philip, returning from his meeting with Holly flushed and with a vacant grin, handed the signed contracts to Anita for processing she pursed her already-tight lips in disapproval. As soon as he left the room, she was straight on the phone to Julie.

Half an hour later, the two women sat sipping skinny lattes at the very same table in the coffee bar that Philip and Holly had occupied earlier that day. "He turned down numerous more qualified candidates," Anita was saying in a scandalised tone, "in favour of a little blonde bimbo half his age, straight out of college. I think it's some sort of midlife crisis, Julie. What do you want me to do? I'm sure I can scupper the appointment: there's no way she meets the person spec."

"No," Julie said, thoughtfully. "Not yet. Just keep a close eye on them, Anita. Let me know what happens."

. . .

Holly was undeniably a hard worker. She made only a few mistakes, learnt quickly and was willing to stay late. During those late evenings, Philip engaged her in conversation in the quiet building. He learnt that she had had several relationships but none of them had been very serious and that she was currently single. He told her that he was married but childless and tried hard to give the impression that he and Julie had drifted apart and were married in name only. He hinted heavily that they no longer slept together.

After three weeks, their first big project together resulted in the securing of a lucrative contract. Derek was delighted and gave Philip a substantial bonus, some of which Philip resolved to pass on to Holly. He stuffed an envelope with cash and perched on her desk to hand it over, taking the opportunity to look down her dress where he caught a fleeting glimpse of one hard, pink nipple through the pale blue lace of her bra.

Holly was ecstatic, laughing as she fingered the cash.

"Oh my God, Philip, thank you so much! I can't believe it. Whatever will I do with all this money?"

Philip grinned and made his move. "I'm taking you out to dinner tonight to celebrate," he said, "and the first drink is on you."

She smiled up at him, shyly. "That would be lovely, but I'm not dressed for dinner."

"Nonsense," said Philip, briskly, in a tone that brooked no argument. "You look beautiful, as always."

He got up, then, and went into his own office, closing the door behind him before she could say anything else. She bit her lip, watching her handsome boss retreat, admiring his arse in his tight suit trousers, reminding herself sternly that he was married and off limits.

But he had said she was beautiful. She shivered and smiled.

They had a wonderful time at dinner, chatting easily, enjoying each other's company. Holly was a little tipsy when they left the restaurant, stumbling slightly in her high heels, leaning against Philip. He put a casual arm around her shoulders.

"I know a nice little bar with a dance floor just round the corner," he said. His breath tickled her ear and she trembled, her nipples hardening in the night air.

In the bar, Philip plied her with more alcohol and, when she was flushed and slurring her words, led her onto the dance floor. The music was upbeat but Holly was unsteady and he drew her into a close embrace. She swayed against him, her head on his shoulder, and he could feel the curves of her hard young body pressed against his beneath her lightweight dress.

Caution forgotten, he pushed his hard-on into her belly and she giggled, tilting her head back to look up into his eyes. "Mr McAllister," she murmured, breathily, tipsily, "is this turning you on?"

In answer, he lifted her chin in his hand and kissed her soft lips. She wound her slender arms around his neck and her tongue slid into his mouth. He was triumphant. This had been ridiculously easy. He slid his hand down over her shoulder and bicep to cup one of her breasts. It was full and firm. He squeezed and she gasped, kissing him harder.

"Christ, Holly," he said, as they surfaced for air. "You are so fucking beautiful. I've been wanting to do this ever since I saw you waiting to be interviewed."

She giggled and tossed her hair, the archetypal teenaged coquette. "I fancied you from the minute I saw you. I was so happy to get the job. I've wanted to do this so badly." And she kissed him again, feverishly.

Half an hour later, they were back in Philip's office. Holly lay sprawled on the leather couch in her bra, knickers, stockings and shoes. Philip lay between her legs in boxers and socks. She threw her head back as his lips left hers and began to kiss his way down her chest. He reached behind her to unclasp her bra and her young breasts sprang free. He took a nipple between his teeth, flicking his tongue over the tip and she arched her back, pushing her breast into his hungry mouth. He hooked his fingers into her knickers and eased them down her thighs, then ran his hand over her smooth, waxed mound, sighing in satisfaction. He tore himself away from her firm plump breast with reluctance and she whimpered, then gasped as his tongue found her clit.

She was sopping wet and tasted tart and fresh. He buried his face between her thighs, sliding his tongue along and between her puffy labia. She squirmed beneath him, whispering his name. He ran his hands up her inner thighs and forced them further apart. Then he sucked the middle finger of his right hand and gently pushed it into her pussy.

Holly cried out in arousal, juices oozing from her tight passage, her slender limbs thrashing as his tongue relentlessly circled her throbbing clit. Philip attempted to introduce a second finger, but the walls of her cunt, though thoroughly lubricated, were tight and unyielding and she grew tense as he probed at her. He withdrew his finger and concentrated all his efforts on the nub of nerve endings beneath its protective hood. Holly was babbling incoherently by now, clutching at his short hair, writhing beneath him. Lightly, he sucked on the teenager's clit and she screamed in orgasm, bucking and quivering.

As she lay panting on the couch, he wriggled out of his underwear, slithered up her hot body and thrust his tongue into her mouth. Then he guided his engorged cock between her legs and penetrated her in one smooth motion. She shrieked in shock and pain as his cock slid into her. He encountered resistance inside her, stopped briefly, pushed again and suddenly realised what the issue was.

"Fuck, Holly," he said into her open mouth. "Are you a virgin?"

"Yes," she gasped, and clamped her thighs around him as, in consternation, he moved to withdraw. "No, please! Please don't stop. I want you so badly."

Philip struggled briefly with his conscience, but there was really no contest. After all, she was begging him. It would have been churlish in the extreme not to have relieved her of her virginity when she was pleading with him to do so. Her tight, velvety, uncharted depths beckoned and he pushed again, past the point of no return. He fucked her with gentle tenderness, incredibly grateful for the opportunity to ruin this hot, sexy, innocent girl. He thrust into her half a dozen times, fully intending to withdraw from her when his climax approached, but in the end the lure of being the first to fill her virgin womb was too great. He emitted a primal roar and fired jets of his seed inside her. His sweat dripped onto her naked torso as he shuddered on top of her, forcing his cock as deep inside her as it would go, filling her up and owning her. A little voice in his head whispered, admiringly, "You just fucked a teenage virgin half your age." Philip grinned.

Holly, unaware of the lewd thoughts filling his head, smiled back at him, her eyes glowing. "I love you," she whispered.

. . .

An exhausted Philip was late into the office the following morning.

As he passed Holly's desk, he placed on it a large takeaway coffee and a paper bag bearing a pharmacy's green cross. She looked quizzically at it before withdrawing a package of pills. "Emergency contraception," explained Philip. "The morning after pill. We'll pop down to the clinic later today to sort out a more reliable method. We're going to need it."

It was far from romantic, but Holly's eyes shone. She had been very frightened when he had been so late, wondering if - once home with his wife - he had regretted fucking her. Here was the confirmation she needed that he had no intention of ceasing their liaison: quite the reverse. She read the instructions on the packet and washed down the first pill with the coffee he had brought her. Two hours later, Holly was injected at the family planning clinic, Philip holding her hand.

. . .

While Philip and Holly were gone, Anita, snooping around the office on Julie's instructions, discovered the discarded packet in Holly's waste paper basket. She texted Julie: "They've had sex." Julie drummed her fingers on the coffee table in her lounge and considered what to do.

. . .

That evening, when the building was quiet again, Philip once again brought the girl to climax with his expert tongue and then pulled her on top of him to admire her firm round tits as she rode him. Sex was still painful for her, but she was besotted with her boss and worked hard to please him. "I would use a condom," Philip explained, "but it would probably hurt you more."

For the next couple of weeks, he fucked her every opportunity they got - twice or three times a day, taking more and more risks, increasingly heedless of the possibility of discovery. In order to allow him full access to her at all times he had forbidden her from wearing trousers, knickers or tights to work. The feeling of cool air on her naked pussy all day long kept her in a perpetual state of arousal and readiness for him. Her tight cunt was growing used to his girth and she was beginning to enjoy fucking him as a purely sexual act, not just as an expression of her love for him. Three weeks after he had taken her virginity she finally came with his cock inside her. Tears of joy and love coursed down her pretty face as she told him over and over again how much she loved him.

"I love you too," Philip said, and as Holly dropped to her knees in front of him and brought him to hardness again, cleaning his cock with her enthusiastic tongue, he began to think about what it would be like to go home every night not to Julie with her hairy pussy, lack of enthusiasm for sex with him and refusal to swallow his cum but to Holly, with her perfect body, obedience and desire to please.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rip Her to Shreds

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds