• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Circle Ch. 27

The Circle Ch. 27

12

Chapter 27 – Helping a second group leads to swinging

At dinner a couple of weeks later, Bob and Tracy told The Circle members that they'd made contact with the second group that wanted some ideas and mentoring about their future as a loose-knit assembly of people.

In this case, the group had first identified themselves as swingers. Bob hadn't probed exactly what they meant by that; however, the term suggested a sexually-oriented group of people that met every couple of weeks purely for the enjoyment of sex. In this case, some romances had emerged from the frequent contact, so many in the group wondered about reforming and rebranding themselves.

Alex chided, "When you meet with them, be open to sexual situations. Have some fun. Maybe bring them back with you."

Tracy said, "Well, I'll be going too."

Alex laughed, "Oh, you'll definitely have some fun. Every guy that meets you wants to take you to bed and make love to you."

Tracy smiled, "More like fuck me." She paused and added, "I've been a good girl. I'm only fucking you guys and my boss, despite frequent advances at every hotel I stay at. At least I get all my drinks for free."

Alex teased, "We're sorry we only have thirteen dicks around here. I can easily understand how that seriously limits you."

Tracy countered, "What? Do you think I'm a slut?"

Nine of the males and six of the females sitting around the table all said, "YES" in unison. Tracy stuck her tongue out at everyone and gave them a raspberry. Alex went over to her and gave her a kiss. The many words around the table that followed assured Tracy that everyone in The Circle loved sluts, and she was one of the most loved sluts in the entire world, but she was still a slut.

Unlike meeting on neutral ground, Bob and Tracy accepted an invitation from Kent Walker, the nominal head of the swingers group, to attend one of their biweekly parties. As he explained, this way, you'll get a chance to meet everyone, see how we function and interact, and even have some fun if you want to hang around after nine o'clock when the real fun gets started.

Bob and Tracy drove up to a nice high-end home on the northeast edge of the city. "I think the city line runs through their backyard. The town of Gibson is in their backyard on the other side of those trees," Bob pointed out.

Bob had been coached to wear shorts and a golf shift, plus loafers. Clothes easily shed. Tracy had been told to dress sexy, so she wore a genie outfit with puffy balloon pants that were transparent enough to show her bare pussy, and a gossamer brassiere that revealed more about her breasts and nipples than any normal bra would. She also had on jeweled slippers, to complete the effect of being a sexy genie.

Kent answered the door, and made a couple of introductions. He said to Tracy, "I hope you let me rub you three times and make all of my wishes come true."

Tracy leaned in and planted a hot kiss on the handsome man, "That's why I'm here."

Kent did a mock swoon, and led the couple into the living room. Instantly, there were at least a dozen gasps and remarks like 'Wow,' 'Holy shit,' and 'Fabulous.'

A woman came up to Tracy, "Hi I'm Joan, Kent's wife. Welcome to our home. You have the most fabulous costume of the whole season."

Tracy blushed, "Well, Kent passed along that I should look really sexy when I arrived, and I thought this should work."

"Oh, it does much better than work, honey. Every cock in the room is about to pop buttons or zippers, and most of the female tongues want a taste of you – me included. I hope ... well ..."

Tracy smiled, "Yes, I do ... go both ways."

Kent stood with Bob and Tracy, and as he pointed out each person or couple he explained about how they fit into the swingers group: that couple was a banker and sold real estate; they were nice; another was a schoolteacher and engineer; yet another fireman and secretary. The real estate woman also loved Kent and two other men, and he loved her and also favored one of the other pretty women named Sarah – a project manager.

A single woman named Nancy was there. She loved sex, but seemed to be falling for everyone in the room. Some of the men saw her outside of the parties, but with their wife's blessing.

A single man was there. His wife had stopped having sex with him for little apparent reason. He wanted this outlet for his physical needs. He was also the vice mayor of the city, and a well-loved member of their group.

Tracy recognized a man she'd seen at the dojo where she took her martial arts classes. They smiled and bowed in a near ceremonial way to each other.

Each person and each couple had a story about which a book could have been written. Tracy again got that feeling that she should start authoring something. Joan and Kent were articulate about their friends and lovers.

At nine o'clock, a chime sounded in the dining room. Kent said, "That means the fun can start."

Instantly, Kent offered his arm to Tracy, "I'd be honored if you'd allow me to make love to you." He looked at her ever hopeful that she'd say yes.

Tracy held his gaze for a long moment, leaned up and kissed him, and said, "I'd like nothing better."

Bob watched them head down a hallway, no doubt towards the master bedroom.

A pair of arms wrapped around Bob, and turned him into a kiss. Joan looked at him. "Would you be mine, my valentine?" She smiled at the remark, especially since Valentine's Day was months past.

Bob leaned in and kissed Joan, giving her one of his hottest expressions of passion.

Joan said, "I'll take that as a yes." She led him to a second bedroom, but not before peering into the master bedroom where Kent and Tracy had gone. Kent already had his face buried in Tracy's sweet cunt, and they were both oblivious to any voyeurs who happened to peek in at them.

Bob whispered to Joan, "I can do that petty well too."

Joan whispered, "Oh, goody. I'll count on 'pretty well' then."

Pretty well turned out to be an understatement.

Bob had learned from Jim how to find and take advantage of a woman's G-spot and A-spot, the later giving the most amazing orgasms a woman could have. For nearly an hour Bob brought Joan from one orgasm to another, and then they were G-spot orgasms, and then it was an A-spot and clitoral orgasm just as two fingers penetrated her ass.

Joan soared higher than a rocket, froze as the paroxysm of severe pleasure washed over her, and then passed out from a complete overload of her body's pleasure circuits.

Bob was cradling her body when she came to a couple of minutes later. She looked up at him, "I love you."

"I love you," Bob said smiling down at her.

"You must to honor me with such ... the most pleasure I've ever endured at one time."

After a moment, she said, "You haven't cum yet."

"That's OK."

"No, I want you now. I can't begin to do for you what you just did for me, but please let me love you back in return."

Joan mounted Bob cowgirl style, sinking her hot body down on his cock with enthusiasm. She showered passionate kisses on him, and used every trick she knew to bring him pleasure. It worked, and he blasted a gallon of man cum into her sweet good-looking body in a way that made her cum yet again, falling onto his chest panting for the last bit of air in the room and smothering his face with kisses.

As they lay there savoring the past hour, Joan finally said, "I have never cum that hard before in my life – what did you do to me? I've never passed out from too much pleasure. You can do that to me anytime, anywhere, but please just do it again sometime."

Bob kissed her succulent lips. "It'd be my pleasure. You're pretty hot yourself."

"You say that but Kent said you live and are intimate with what a dozen women?"

"Fifteen at this point, when they're all at the house."

"My, God. You're a super stud."

"There are a dozen other men in our group."

"Can they all make love like you?"

"Of course," Bob laughed at the obvious hyperbole. "We're all expert and attentive lovers, trained and schooled in how to please a woman, how to bring her to peaks the likes of which she can't even imagine, and how to make sure that we are their most favored lovers for all time."

Joan said, "I know you're teasing, but I sense an element of truth in what you just said. I want you to bring some of your men and women to our next meeting. You need to spread your charms around."

Once fully recovered, Joan led Bob back to the living room. They were both nude. Several couples were still making love in the room. Since this was normal at The Circle's home, Bob barely blinked an eye.

Bob did notice that two men were double-teaming Tracy on a futon mattress in a corner of the room. Tracy was lying back with one man's cock in her ass, as the other fucked her cunt. A pretty brunette looked on and rubbed her pussy. Tracy looked really hot and sexy.

Joan observed, "The guys have wanted someone who would do that with them for months. I can see that you are both very popular tonight."

In the kitchen Joan and Bob shared a diet soda and chatted quietly. The background sounds filtered in from the living room consisted of the moans, groans, dirty talk, and squeals as various combinations of people frantically fucked. Tracy's moans and dirty talk could be heard above the din.

A sexy woman came into the kitchen alone, and Joan pulled her over. Pam this is Bob, our visiting expert in ... a lot of things. He's going to take you and make love to you right now, and you will be forever changed."

Bob looked at Joan with his eyebrows raised. She was overselling his capabilities.

Pam was a tight little blond about five feet tall, with enhanced boobs. Her pubic hair had been trimmed to be an arrow pointing down at her vagina. Pam wore some sexy spike heels that made her legs look gorgeous, and popped her ass out in a marvelous way.

Joan said to Bob, "Make love to her in the middle of the living room, and do that fisting thing. She and I are lovers, and I want her to experience the full treatment."

Pam nodded acceptance of that edict.

A few minutes later, Bob had Pam riding his hand as he gave her his best G-spot orgasm. Pam was noisy, and announced that she'd just had the best orgasm of her life.

Bob kept going, searching for the reaction when his fingers found her A-spot. He probed and stroked inside her restricted zone, and then Pam stiffened and looked at him to see if he knew what he'd just done. Bingo! Bob had her.

The next few minutes consisted of fisting and oral sex as Bob cranked Pam up higher and higher on the anticipation of orgasm scale. As he ratcheted her up the scale, Pam knew she was going to crash from a height she'd never experienced before – crash into an abyss of pleasure and joy and love.

Pam started to gasp and pant really hard. "Oh, God. You're ... I can't believe what you're doing to me. You're ... taking me to a place I've never been. Oh, fuck ... This is so GOOD."

Bob persisted, and then he saw the sweat breakout on Pam's brow. He could feel her insides gushing out the pre-orgasmic fluid from her sexy body. He glanced around, and he had an audience of at least a dozen people, although most of them were fucking in some way.

Pam started to cum. Bob thrust two fingers into her ass, worming them into her hole just as she peaked.

Pam screamed, "OH, FUCK." Her body arched off of the mattress, her eyes rolled up in her head, and the orgasm hit. She consciously enjoyed most of it, but then her circuits overloaded and she passed out.

Bob moved to cuddle her and hold her close. He heard a couple of women acknowledge what a lover he was because he did that simple act.

Pam blinked awake about two minutes later. She looked at Bob. "I love you more than anything or anybody I've ever met."

Bob kissed her. "And I love you."

"Please fuck me right now. I have to have your seed in me." She rolled onto her back, and held her arms up to Bob.

Bob complied and completed making love to her about ten minutes later. After that he cuddled her for a long time. Joan came back and joined the pair for cuddling.

In the opposite corner of the room, Tracy was getting DPed by another two men than the ones he'd seen her with earlier.

* * * * *

Kent laughed, "Well, you and Tracy sure made an impression on us. Between you truly flattening my wife and her best friend Pam, and Tracy fucking all the men at least once – often two at a time, that was the most memorable night we've had for five years. You were like a sex show that came to town."

Kent and Bob were having lunch at Panera's, the local sandwich shop, a week after the swingers' meeting Bob and Tracy had attended.

Bob smiled, "We just did what seemed like a good idea at the time."

"Joan has been giving me lessons, trying to teach me what you did to her that made her pass out."

"It was only an A-spot orgasm."

Kent said with sarcasm, "'Only an A-spot orgasm' like this as 'only a nuclear device that can level the city.' What you did was spectacular. I hope I can learn how to bring Joan, Pam, and the other women that much pleasure."

Bob pointed him at some reference material and a modern physiology book that wasn't afraid to talk about sexual response to various stimuli.

Kent said, "Enough about that, I need to talk about the bigger picture. You saw the group and our interactions. What did you think? Should we do something like you have?"

Bob said, "Let me come at your situation another way. First, what I'm about to say should be shared with everyone. Some may not like it, but they need to consider the options."

Kent nodded.

"When we started our circle we were three horny guys and four similarly inclined gorgeous women. As guys we each wanted all the women. We talked about the jealousy and the sharing that our desires pointed to, and decided to forego those negative emotions. So, as we matured our relationships and got sexual, we started with group sex in an open and shared way, like you had last weekend, only every day all day. We were not monogamous or exclusive. The girls had trouble with that initially, but got past it."

"We added people along the way to get to the size we're at. Some of how we added people was a lot like swinging. Some came in through games, if you will. Others were friends or relatives. Tracy is the sister of one of the guys who formed the group, and yes, they're intimate together. There's some other incest in and about the group."

Bob went on, "I guess what I'm trying to say is that ultimately we all started on the same premise – Love. We love one another. On that basis and a willingness to give and take, we've built what we have. You could do that too."

Kent said, "But you live together?"

"Yes, and that was an early decision. A few in our circle live apart, but mostly we're together. Even those who live apart spend countless hours at our large home. By preference, we want to be together."

Kent said, "And you have people of all ages?"

"From age nineteen to mid-fifties, plus a lot of diversity in sizes, shapes, colors, religious orientation, political persuasion, and so on, as you might expect with twenty-eight people in our Circle."

"And a young male doesn't mind making love to an older woman, or the other way around?"

Bob chuckled, "Lolly, our youngest is a very hot babe. She loves making it with Don, our oldest. They spend a lot of time together, and much of it is time being intimate. Our youngest male is a nice guy named Kyle, and he has a major attraction for Don's wife Michelle. They often make love, and she loves to mentor him. Kyle's mother is also part of our circle, and she's one hot ticket who is rediscovering her sexuality in about every way you can imagine."

Ken said, "You alluded to some movies or something. What's that about?"

Bob smiled, "Two of our members were adult film stars, and not just for one or two films. Since they joined us, we've also made about eight films as a Circle and sold them to a distributor. They've become fairly popular, and have generated a surprising amount of revenue for us."

"You don't hide your sexuality or all the living together?"

Bob told him about the exposé in The Courier, the illegal use of the drone, the lawsuit regarding our privacy, and the result. He went on, "At this point, our neighbors know more or less how we live in general terms. They see us as a commune. We downplay the sex, but everyone knows we are a co-ed community. We don't advertise it, but we also don't hide it."

Kent said, "What'd your boss do when it became know that you were part of a free love group of people?"

Bob said, "For me, it was a non-issue. My friend Jim got his butt chewed out and told he'd probably never get a promotion. A year later, for various reasons, he and his wife joined our group, and all was forgiven. He even got a promotion he didn't expect."

"Is anyone in your group really visible to the public, you know, in a way that if their lifestyle became known it would be embarrassing?"

"Does the name Willow Mendez mean anything to you?"

"Sure, she's the evening news anchor for our local channel – a beautiful Hispanic woman."

"She's also in our Circle, and she said if it became known, her ratings would go UP; she'd become more popular, and probably get a raise. When she had her baby about a year ago she all but admitted on the air about her lifestyle and there wasn't one peep from anybody, and she's got over a million viewers every day."

Kent posed, "If you were us, what would you do?"

Bob thought and spoke, "I'd combine some households of the people who are willing. Maybe it starts with You, Joan, Pam, and her husband, and branches out from there with then another and another couple. Bring in the single people too."

He went on, "Maybe you form two or three households, and then combine some of those households as you get a larger house. As you want to combine, maybe some people split their time between houses – a month or two with you, and a month or two living in another house. Get people interacting on a frequent basis. If they can't handle the closeness and proximity of others, it'll show up pretty quickly. Ask each person how they felt about living in the dorm in college; in some ways this is the same only better because of the sex. We are very open about everything in our lives. We have no secrets from anyone. That's a big step for many people."

Kent nodded and asked about how they'd bought the house. Bob described for him the zoning issues, the choice of living further out to avoid those problems, and how they'd formed the partnership. Bob made some notes as they talked.

A few days later, Kent and Joan came and visited The Circle's home, got the tour, and saw first hand how their lifestyle permeated everyone's life.

* * * * *

The next meeting of the swingers group was at Pam and Art's home, less than a mile from where Kent and Joan lived. After conferring with Kent, Bob drove there with Ellie, Lynn, Matt, Alice, and Mike. The new blood created quite a stir among the regulars in Kent's swingers group, and so the conversation was lively and Bob could see many new friendships formed quickly between the two groups.

Some natural pairings developed between seven o'clock when they arrived and nine o'clock when the 'fun' started. The women who hadn't had A-spot orgasms wanted to be with Bob, but he made sure they knew that Matt and Mike were just as competent in delivering severe pleasure – a point both men proved before ten o'clock.

The three men from The Circle had Nancy, Riley, and Sabrina side-by-side in the living room. They each had mind-blowing orgasm within five minutes of each other. Each woman also passed out from the unrelenting build-up and then the ruthless pleasure of the A-spot orgasms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Circle Ch. 27

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds