• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Teaching Celina Ch. 03

Teaching Celina Ch. 03

1234

I woke up to sunlight and a head full of blue-black hair in my face. It took a second for me to process – did last night really happen? I felt my hand wrapped around a large, somewhat shallow breast, with a rock-hard nipple, with a slender hand holding mine in place. I took stock – it seemed Celina was still asleep, as I heard a gentle snore. For my part, I don't think either of us moved at all – I kinda remembered crashing to sleep at 5:15, and looked up at the clock, which now read 11:21.

Wow, was I sore all over – like I had gone through an enormous workout. Well, actually, that part was right on. As my brain started to function again, I felt Celina's body spooned into mine, my cock nestled between her ass. At the thought, I felt it twitch and realized I had woken up with a raging hard-on. I could feel where all our combined juices had dried, and I could feel that Celina was still leaking.

As I lay next to her, my cock hard as steel and pressing against her, I wondered what to do next. Sliding my cock inside her while she was sleeping didn't seem fair somehow, nor was it something we discussed the night before. So getting up and starting coffee seemed like a reasonable thing to do, but I didn't want to leave the bed – and wasn't sure I could move much without waking her up. I decided to try to gently wake her up, and started to caress the breast in my right hand, figuring that might wake her up gently.

Nothing doing – no reaction at all. I took just her nipple between my fingers and started to twirl it around, acutely aware that my cock was hard as steel and lying between her ass. Nothing. I squeezed it a bit harder, and reached down to blow in her ear. This got a reaction – she sighed, rolled on to her stomach, spread her legs a bit, and managed to roll me on top of her back, my cock now slipping between her legs, up against her still drenched pussy. She sighed contentedly. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy on the tip of my cock, which was making me crazy. And I could feel her hand still holding mine on her nipple, which was fully erect.

Still it seemed like she was asleep, not a hint of wakefulness on her face. My balls were aching, egging me on – what with the tip of my cock on top of the entrance to her pussy. Finally, the decision was made for me. Still seemingly asleep, I felt her other hand snake underneath her and she started fingering herself, as if in a dream. Her fingers grazed the tip of my cock as she stroked herself, and she started including my tip in her fingering. I felt her fingers reaching back, holding the shaft of my cock, and then felt her hips rise, sliding my cock inside her. She wriggled, and seemed to urge me forward with her hand. Then I felt her pushing herself to the foot of the bed, my cock sliding deeper and deeper inside her as she kept fingering herself, making quiet noises as my cock once again entered her.

That was it for me – I moved my hand out from her breast and pulled myself up and forward so that I was sitting on her ass, my cock once again in her glorious pussy, knowing she had to be awake. I slowly started to ride her, knowing I didn't have a prayer of lasting long as this was one of my favorite positions – allowing for super-deep penetration and stimulation. She started to shake a little bit as I rode her, thrusting in a little bit harder each time. God did her pussy feel good grabbing and squeezing my cock! I looked down at her beautiful back, sliding my cock in and out of her drenched sex. I felt her hands move out from underneath her, and reach up to grab the headboard.

As I continued to ride her, I put my hands on her shoulders to give myself better leverage. Unconsciously, I was fucking her faster and faster, and harder and harder, feeling her pussy squeezing my cock, my balls hitting her ass as I pounded her. I saw her lift and turn her head, eyes looking at me, and she just mouthed, "Fuck me."

Holy shit – her pussy was so tight, so wet . . . I knew I wasn't going to last, and didn't care – I was going to fuck her all right, and fill her again with my cum. As I lost control, my hands clawed her shoulders and I could see her watching me, nodding, egging me on – that's right, Tom, fuck my cunt. Fill me with your seed, mark your turf . . . My hands contracted and slid down her back, my nails leaving red marks as they scratched her skin.

I thought I heard telling me that her cunt was mine, that she was my fuck bitch, my toy, my cum slut, my sex slave. Her eyes widened and brightened as she looked back, seeing me fuck her from behind, her hands holding on to the headboard. I came – god how I came, with a shout, a final, convulsive grab of her shoulders, leaving red marks, and a huge explosion of cum deep into her. I felt her body shaking as her orgasm claimed her, and didn't even care. I held her down by the shoulders, my hips slamming my cock into her as I shot stream after stream of cum into her bottomless pussy, feeling her let go and squirt, knowing that we were way beyond just "teaching her sex." I heard her shriek into the pillow, and then collapsed on top of her, my cock still buried inside her.

We lay like that for what seemed like an eternity. My muscles finally forced me off, and we both heard sloshing and slurping sounds as my cock finally withdrew from her, unleashing a flood of our combined juices. I collapsed on the bed next to her, wincing a bit at the marks on her back from my nails. She just lay there smiling, finally moving her hands off the headboard and cradling her head in them as she lay flat on her stomach.

"THAT'S what I want," she murmured to me. "I want to feel like you have to have me, that I'm yours, that you're going to fuck me anywhere and everywhere. That's what I want you to teach me . . . I want you to just take me. Tie me down, scratch me, fuck me as hard as I can take it – and then push it farther."

Even spent as I was, I was stirring again listening to her.

"But we'd better find something to eat and drink – and we still have to retrieve my car. And I should probably shower, to wash some of this off . . . "

I shook my head. "No, we're going just like this. I want everyone to know we fucked each other silly last night – I want them to see it, to smell it, to feel it . . . You can shower when we get back."

Her eyes glistened as she smiled. "OK," was all she said.

"Oh – and no bra, either." I winked at her.

A broad smile spread across her face. "As you wish . . . " she said, and I cracked up at the movie reference.

We went to eat at a place in town that served breakfast all day. It was exactly what I needed – and I think Celina too, as we both wolfed down everything on our plates, and then split a dessert. Our appearance had the desired effect – there were a number of people who stole furtive glances at her, and several who just outright stared. We definitely had that unmistakable "just fucked look," and you could feel the sexual tension in the room climb sky high.

As we left, I started to head back home, but Celina insisted on getting her car. What about her bra? Hang on to it – she'd collect it Sunday. Fine with me . . .

I spent the rest of Saturday doing laundry, yard work, etc., all the while marveling at what had happened. How had this woman picked me? What the hell was I supposed to "teach" her about sex? It seemed like she knew all about it. Was her somewhat shy front just a front? Whatever, I wanted her more. I flashed back to sliding her dress off of her, to feeling her shiver as I undid her bra and saw her naked for the first time, seeing her confidence in herself climb as the night went on.

I thought back on our conversation, and remembered that we were getting together Sunday night – tomorrow. And that she was going to invite someone to join us – either 20 year old Rachel or married Michelle. While I had initially worried that my cock might not have recovered, it was fine – Celina was so wet it there was no bad friction – despite how tight she was. I lost count of how many orgasms she had – at least four – and I knew I had had three of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had, shooting out what felt like the biggest loads ever.

Bits and pieces of our conversation came back – she wanted to be watched, and to try a threesome with another woman. She also wanted to play with being tied up and lightly flogged. The scratches on her back didn't seem to bother her, even while we were out at the restaurant for brunch, when they were clearly visible. And perhaps most surprising, she wanted to be my fuck bitch, cum slut, choose your term.

Hmmmm . . . OK. I added a trip to the crawl space to my list for the day, and retrieved a box of stuff I had accumulated over the years. I pulled some of it out, looked at some and then put some back. I stashed the bits I kept in the drawer of my nightstand.

Sunday dawned and it occurred to me I hadn't even asked if she'd be at badminton. She usually was on Sunday, and I was curious to see what our dynamic would be like. I got there at my usual time, and started stretching and warming up. No Celina. I was in the middle of a doubles game when she walked in and flashed me a "hi" in between points. She looked great – like she was glowing from within. Our game ended and I casually walked over to her, seeing that she wanted to play it cool. After all, it had been one night. One unbelievably fantastic night, but one night. She flushed a bit as I asked how she was – and I could see the excitement in her eyes.

"Great! I am SO looking forward to tonight! Want to play with me?"

This time I caught the obvious double-entendre, and it seemed a couple of other people did too. We played a mixed doubles game, and it was impossible to be on the court with her and not keep flashing back to Friday night. As she served in front of me, I kept seeing her spooned up to me as we woke up, the feel of my cock wedged in her ass, and her fingers moving to get me insider her. For all that, we played pretty well and won a couple of games.

As we were leaving, I casually asked her "Same time and place tonight?"

She giggled – yes, giggled, and said "We wouldn't miss it for the world."

I caught the "we" and just said "Great – who's joining us?"

She, of course, just said, "You'll see!" with a mischievous smile and then was off.

Fair enough! I figured it was either Rachel or Michelle. Knowing she had played with Rachel before made me think it would be her. Then again, Michelle had been the one to say that she'd jump me any chance she had, and that she had a hall pass for me. Either would be great – they were both attractive in different ways. Rachel was younger and taller, with a bigger bust, while Michelle was probably prettier and more sorted out – already grown up, even if she had to stretch to claim being five feet tall. I have to admit I got hard imagining Michelle bouncing up and down, impaled on my cock. At the same time, I could imagine fucking Rachel from behind and making her scream out with pleasure. The balance of the day was just a blur.

So I once more found myself sitting at the bar a few minutes early, looking forward to the night. I'd planned ahead a bit more – I had water bottles in the bedroom, a choice of wine laid out, and some . . . accessories in the drawer of my nightstand.

Right on time, Celina bounced in wearing a radiant smile. She again looked great – this time she had pulled out a classic little black dress that didn't have anything underneath it. She walked over to me and I reached out and kissed her.

"Hi there! You look just gorgeous!" I said. Yes she did – others in the place had swiveled to watch her walk in – a 5'9" half-Chinese woman with raven hair will do that.

"Thanks! And you look fucking amazing! Oops!" she said, laughing at herself easily. "Is she here yet?" she asked.

"Who? I have no idea who, if anyone, is supposed to join us."

"Let me text her," digging out her phone and studiously ignoring my question. "Oh, she just texted. She's parking," she said brightly.

I still had no idea – "Is the idea to surprise me? And let's get you a drink - same as Friday?"

She nodded. "Thanks. And didn't mean it to be a mystery, but if you've waited this long . . . " and she smiled.

Fine with me – I ordered her a drink and a water, and we agreed on a couple of appetizers.

Just then, I felt a pair of hands cover my glasses as Celina laughed and said "Guess who that is!"

I had no idea, and no way to tell, so Celina just said "Turn around, and say hello to . . . "

If I had bet, it would have been on Rachel. And I'd have won. She looked great – way more grown up than when I had first met her as a gangly 18 year old high school graduate deciding where to go to college. She was, as the saying goes, "put together," but without going over the top. She was wearing a skirt that stopped above her knees, what looked like black hose, and what looked like a silk blouse, unbuttoned at the top, which did little to conceal her lacy black bra or her protruding nipples – whether from the air conditioning or excitement I couldn't tell.

"Rachel! Great to see you! Here, take my stool – what can we get you to drink?" I settled her on the bar stool I had claimed and stood between these two beautiful women, putting a hand on each of their backs and looking at Celina and smiling.

Our drinks and appetizers arrived, and we did the usual small talk as we nibbled. You could feel the sexual tension rising as our plates and glasses emptied. I kept a hand on each of them as much as possible, and kept silently willing them to do the same. Celina made it first – of course, putting a hand on my thigh and just grazing my groin with a mischievous and happy grin. I eventually let my hand move off of Rachel's back, around her side, and let it just brush against the bottom of her breast. I felt her inhale sharply and then, to my delight, felt her take my hand and cup her breast in it. She had a very different breast shape than Celina – more classically full and round – perhaps not as large but definitely more full. I felt Celina's breath quicken and knew she had seen it – as had a couple of guys at the bar, who were now green with envy. Rachel then took her hand and took hold of Celina's, guiding it up and down my thigh and eventually over my groin.

I let my hand move down, to Rachel's leg, and slowly traced my fingers to the edge of her skirt. I felt her squirm just a little bit, and emboldened, let my fingers keep tracing up her leg, under her skirt. I could feel her sex radiating heat, and stretched my finger out to just graze her. She was apparently wearing stockings, not hose, and I felt my finger just graze what felt like smooth skin.

I felt Rachel move slightly and felt her breath on my ear. "Celina told me about Friday night. Are you doing it again tonight? Can I watch?"

I think my cock got hard faster than it ever had, and with Celina and Rachel's hands on it there was no hiding it.

I leaned over to Rachel and moved her hair aside, letting my fingers caress her face. "Of course. Should we go?" Her eyes and nostrils flared as she just nodded, and looked at Celina, who immediately understood. I paid the check, and we walked out arm in arm to my car. The two guys who had seen Rachel's brief breast play just stared at us as we strolled out the door, Rachel's nipples now fully erect and on display through her bra and blouse. I'm not sure, but I think Rachel might have licked her lips at them as she walked – no, strutted – out with me and Celina. We reached my car for the short journey to the house, and as I was wondering who to put in the front seat the decision was made for me – Celina took the front, with Rachel right behind her. As I started driving, I saw Rachel's hands come around the seat and settle on Celina's breasts, gently squeezing and rubbing them, making Celina moan softly. Yikes!

Rachel didn't leave her hands there – just gave them a squeeze and rub, but Celina was hugely turned on – I could hear her breathing quicken, and I remembered what that meant! I was impressed – I hadn't expected Rachel to be totally comfortable with the evening to come.

Driving along, my cock was straining against my underwear and jeans, as I pictured myself taking turns ramming it in to Celina and Rachel. We bantered back and forth on the short drive back to the house, Rachel getting flirtier and more overt as I drove. I think she was actually disappointed the drive was so short. For her part, Celina didn't say much, just giggling as she volunteered some of the answers.

As I unlocked the front door, I saw the girls whispering to each other and then look at me and both smiled. As I closed and locked the door, I turned to them and asked what they'd like to drink.

"I'd love a gin and tonic if you can make one," Rachel volunteered.

"Sure thing," I said, pulling out the makings. "Celina?"

"That sounds good. And water, if you don't mind," she replied. "Can I help?"

"Sure, can you get a lime? In the fridge, bottom left drawer."

"Got it." I felt her right behind me, and ran my hand down and along her cheek. Her eyes brightened and she smiled. "What do you think of Rachel?"

"I think she's a lot less innocent than I thought. And she looks great – I can see why you'd invite her. I loved how bold she was in the restaurant."

Celina grinned. "Just wait . . . "

We went back to the living room and settled on the couch, each of us with a drink and all of us brimming with excitement – the sexual tension in the room was something else. The conversation was sex right from the start, with Rachel wanting to know how Celina and I had gotten together.

I was a bit surprised at that – I had figured Celina would have explained when she invited Rachel along. I waited to let Celina answer.

"Remember I told you about the guy I slept with who came in like three minutes and then collapsed? I decided that was the last time I was going to deal with that, and I figured I'd find someone I liked who could teach me great sex. Someone who knew what they were doing in bed and could show me . . . stuff."

Rachel listened intently, and nodded. "Yep, I can see that. And I remember thinking he'd be great." She paused. "What do you mean by 'stuff?"

Celina colored slightly. "Oh, just . . . you know . . . different positions . . . " she trailed off.

Rachel laughed. "I'm so sure different positions are all you asked him about. How many have you gotten to? Any past missionary?"

Celina had to laugh – she knew she was busted. She looked over at me, the question in her eyes. "Three?"

"Sounds about right," I said. "Depends how you count positions," I said with something approaching a smirk.

Rachel was now leaning into me on the couch, and I could feel her breast against my arm and her hand on my leg. I started gently rubbing and caressing her back, reaching up to her hair. I felt her take a deep breath.

"Mmmmmm . . . that feels great . . . " she half said, half breathed. She rested her head on my shoulder, letting my hand reach her side. I ran my hand up her side and over her back, up to her hair, running my fingers through it, curling around to graze her ear. I turned my head slightly and kissed her hair, turning back to Celina and as I did, I could look straight down her blouse, seeing a thin lace bra supporting her breast, her nipple protruding. I idly wondered if her nipples did the same thing Celina's did when they were sucked.

Celina had also edged closer, and I took the opportunity to run my other hand up her back and through her shining hair, gently massaging her scalp before tracing her spine all the way to her tight butt, around to her side, and up to her breast, again just grazing the side of it. I felt her stiffen and then exhale deeply as I felt her reach my face and trace it with a finger. It felt heavenly, and I felt her trace it down my cheek, to my throat, around to my ear, and then down to Rachel's head on my shoulder, across her cheek, down her neck, down her chest, coming to rest on Rachel's nipple. She started to draw circles around Rachel's nipple through her bra and blouse, and I watched, fascinated and incredibly turned on, as Rachel's nipple got harder and harder and I felt her breathing quicken.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Teaching Celina Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds