• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Loving Our Shy Brother Ch. 01

Loving Our Shy Brother Ch. 01

Living with his 4 older sisters in their huge urban condo was mostly either annoying or fun. Annoying being they always picking on him or play around too much with him or watching movies and play games together.

Scott was mostly harmlessly abused by some of his sisters; knowing he wouldn't be able to fight back because of his small self. Standing at 5'7, and have a shy quiet personality; usually stuffing himself in a corner of his room reading or wanting to be alone. Scott wasn't such a talker or socialiser, since by living in Sweden; Sweden's such a depressing dark cold beautiful place, but that's not what his sisters think of Sweden, always out partying or drinking with their friends.

Scott was a white male bunny with a slightly grey and white tail, which who was considered 'adorable and cute' by his sisters. He was one of the most innocent boy ever; until' his sisters picked on him and made humorous inappropriate jokes that he never really understand.

They all lived in a large urban condo nearby a university; with all of them going to classes earning their desired degrees.

His first sister, bella, is one of the sweetest, most persuasive beautiful rabbit in the town. She always gets what she wants by talking sweetly and smiling to them; that's what gets them. She's also one of the dirtiest joke tellers; always picking on her little brother which she considers 'cute and fluffy', the others also agrees with her. Just a year older than her brother, which puts her as 19 years old; still looks like she's still in high school, with her evil sweet lovely face. Standing at 5'12 and one of those mean bossy body that most males would love; having perfect mid-large boobs that aren't saggy or buffy, brushing up on each of the family members for fun, mainly her brother.

The second lovely sister, kassy, is a Siberian white tiger; who is always roughing around with the sisters, mostly with her little bro. Rustling and wrestling with him; always ending up hurting him. Reasons to explain for her tomboy behavior is that's she's a tran. Still her sister and her brother loves and accepts her. Mostly acting like female, flirting with her bro and sisters. Having one of the girly fit bodies in town; always hitting the gym when she can. Having size-able tits close to Bella's; standing at 5'12, 20 years old.

His third beautiful sister, Emma, is one of the sluttiest female wolf's in the world; screwing with every guy she meets, usually the jocks or hottest ones around. Most can't tell from Scott or Emma because of their identical fur color; they can be by their tails. Teasing and very abusive to her brother, mostly for his reaction and entertainment for her; but she's always loving and caring for her lonely brother. Having perfect tits and the wonderful-est body that every male wanted. Always snuggling and cuddling with her bro every night she could get; snuggling him like a kid, emma's the most caring girl when it comes to her family members. Standing at 5'10; 21 years old.

Last of all, Sarah, she's one of the most youngest mature females on the planet. Sarah's a vixen fox, never turning down a snuggle from any of her sisters; never getting one from her little brother, as he never built up the courage to ask her for one. She manages the household's income and bills from a huge fund that their parents built up. Sarah's one of the mature sleepy hot foxes that doesn't have any boobs like bella's or emma's, she's just a slim beautiful fox-faced female, but her personality is very secretive and loving. Standing at 6'0, she's one of the best snuggler in the family.

Hope you guys enjoy!

------------------------

Scene: Dark room with little gray light coming in from the curtain, air filled with a cold feeling. With a single bed against the wall followed by another one on the opposite side; a wooden desk between them, across the window is the door.

- - - - - - - -

Wore out from her classes, 'stupid school' she mumbled. Kassy started up the stairs, shivering from the coldness; turning on the heater passing by to get to her room that she shared with her cute brother. Knowing only he would be at home at this time, since he only have a few classes a day.

Opening the door slowly, walking in. Seeing scotty on his bed, snuggled in tightly and snoozing quietly. Kassy loves the sight of seeing him in that position, 'he's so cute!' she says to herself. Changing clothes and taking a hot shower, she placed her stuff on the desk.

Looking over at her brother, she lifted the covers and slides in; wrapping her arms around him, pulling him towards her. Kassy smiles in joy of snuggling her brother, smoshing her face against the back of his soft head; closing her eyes.

Kass quietly giggles as she swings her leg over scott's and places her crotch on his butt; slightly spooning him.

[2 hours later]

Feeling alot of pain and pressure on his ribs and butt. Scotty woke up with heavy snoring from behind him. 'Kassy' he sighed quietly, knowing from experience it was her snoring.

Scott softly pushes kass's legs off his side, but his wimpy sissy arms couldn't lift anything more than a gallon of water; kass's grip was too strong.

Tired and weary, scott shyly groans for his sister to move, 'Kass, y-your hurting me'.

Kassy wokes up from the familiar wimpy weak voice of her brother's. The room was completely dark now from the cold night outside, eyes barely adjusting to the dark, kassy squeezes scotty a little tighter and presses her head against's his.

Scott now feels alittle pain coming from his butt cheeks as he could feel her hard-on pressing against him. Having to experience this snuggle time with her again made him wimp.

'Kass, it really hurts,' scott said softly whimpering.

Kass didn't really knows her own strength much, releasing her brother, 'aw, i'm sorry little bro' she would say to him each time she hurts him.

Kass drags herself off the bed, noticing her hard-on; she blushes and tries to hide it from her brother, but the darkness blocked it for her. She giggles and falls onto her bed, laying there for awhile.

They both could hear bella's loud edm music from her room next door.

Scott sat up staring at the end of his bed, 'Kassy, it really hurts when you do that,' he said softly and shyly.

Kass knew what he meant, but she just loves to spoon him; even her sisters. Mainly because of his soft cute butt. 'Stop having such a cute butt then!' she happily scolds him smiling.

She then goes over and turns on the white night-light, lighting up one part of the room.

Scott looks over as he sees that she's wearing one of his long sleeve shirts and her tight jogging shorts; slightly outlining her member.

Kassy then jumps onto of scott, giggling, catching him off guard; pinning his arms above him.

'Kassy, get off,' he whines softly as he closes his eyes.

She then tries to yank down his boxers, but scott catches it from slipping down pass his thighs. Knowing that she only does this for fun, scott tries to push her off of his chest. After failing, she smiled and gets off of him, leaning down to kiss his cheeks.

She, then walks out of the room leaving the bedroom door open; letting in the cold. Scott was awakened now, sliding on his black soft pants and his black long sleeve shirt on top of his black shirt. He then leaves the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Scene: Med-small living room, one lcd tv on the end, 2 couches against wall in front of it, little space between tv and couches. On the other side would be windows viewing the city on the 22nd floor of the condo. Bella, kassy, and sarah already on the couch; kassy slightly snuggles with sarah as they all watch some reality show. Emma's in the kitchen making snacks for the rest.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'Stop it bella!' kassy scolds as bella keeps tugging her pants.

'I haven't seen it in awhile!' bella replies back, smiling and giggling; followed by a smile from sarah. It's rare to see her laugh or smile much as we don't see her very much because of her job and school.

'Where's scotty? I need to snuggle our cute little bro,' bella says looking around in the kitchen and living room, then sits down on the couch.

'He's probably working on his stuff or taking a shower, i just woke up from snuggling him awhile ago, he's pretty mad at me for trying to pull down his pants,' kassy smiles while saying that then snickering.

Bella laughed, followed by Sarah.

'Kassy! Don't play with him like that, you always hurt him!' sarah scolds.

'Aww, but, he's just so cute! I just wanna make him have fun, he's always so lonely sarah.' Kass replies.

'Fine, don't come calling me when he cries' sarah sighs.

Scott started down the stairs, not making a sound or barely a creak coming down because of him being light-weight and so quiet. Walking into the kitchen, spotting emma, he was afraid that she would be rough with him again. It was too late, as she comes towards him and kisses him on cheeks as she calls to the others that scott's down here.

'Scotty's in the kitchen with me now! He's gonna help me cook for alittle' she said loudly while pulling him inside the kitchen.

'You better save him for snuggling emma!' bella yelled.

'Hey scotty watty, you wanna help me cook?' emma cutely said.

'S-sure,' he replied slightly with a whimpering in his throat.

She then pulls him up to a counter, then smiles at him, rushing her hands down to his boxers; grappling his balls. Emma giggles and kisses his fluffy white cheeks.

Scott got scared and tries to remove her hands, 'Em-emma! S-stop, sis stop' he slightly, but loudly yelled.

She laughed, removing her hands, brushing on his shaft for a second and backed off of him. Now he has a hard-on, trying to cover it up with his shirt; she laughs loudly again, which the others could hear.

Scott blushes bright rose, which could easily be seen since he has bright white fur.

'Come on, help me bring out the snacks,' she smiles while giggling from the incident.

Scott tries to calm down his erection, it usually works, because he doesn't have any dirty thoughts; it just gets hard when someone touches it.

Carrying a bowl of popcorn and a plate of jelly sandwiches out to the living room with the rest.

'Scotty, come and sit right here!' Bella ordered.

Emma placed down the rest of the snacks, turned off both of the kitchen and living room's lights; now only the tv glare was lighting up the room.

Scott sat down next to bella where she pointed. Emma also sat right next to him. Bella then wraps her arms around him, she then squeezes him into her chest smiling.

Scott didn't resist knowing that she would only snuggle him tighter.

The rest smiles and giggles, 'Bella! Your gonna smuggle him to death,' sarah scolds many times before.

They continued on with the show, scott was enjoying the program too, resting his head on bella's stomach as he bends his legs in. The cold was too much for him, 'sis, it's really c-cold' he shyly and quietly whispers to bella, not wanting to draw attention from the others.

Bella looks over at kass, she snuggled up with all of the blanket, 'Kassy, share the blanket too! Our little bro's cold,' bella said.

Kassy quickly shoots up from sarah's arms, worried about her brother, she covers him with the blanket, 'aw, i'm sorry,' she replied. Lowering herself back onto sarah's foxy soft arms.

Scott snuggled himself with the warm blanket, staring at the program, until he got alittle weight on his eyelids as they shut; making him fall asleep.

Sarah looked at the clock, she gasp, 'Ok, everyone get ready for bed, it's past your bedtimes, you guys got to go to work and class tomorrow,' she said that like she was their mother.

Kassy, emma, and bella looks at sarah, 'Fine' they all sighed, 'But we don't have bedtimes!' emma scolds.

Bella could hear scott's bunny soft cooing; which he makes when he sleeps.

'Omg! He's sleeping! Aww, so cute!' Bella quietly screams.

Kassy and emma looks over, 'Awwwww,' they both exclaims at the same time. Sarah in the back, smiles at him for being so cute and making the sisters happy.

'Don't wake him, lets carry him up to bed,' sarah says while cleaning up the place.

Emma and bella looks over at kassy, 'what?' kass replies to the staring.

'Your're the strongest one here,' emma replies.

'Fine,' kass sighs lifting scott up with no trouble due to his size,

'Bring him over to my room, i wanna snuggle him for tonight,' emma said while she helped clean up.

'No! You get to snuggle him every night, i want to tonight!,' bella whines.

They both continued to argue until' sarah stepped in, 'Stop fighting you two, you both snuggle him then,' sarah was sick of the fighting when scott wasn't here.

'My bed's bigger,' emma said to kassy.

'Of course it's big, that's how you gets alot of guys to screw with you right?' kassy insulted emma intentionally.

Before emma could reply back with one of her insults, sarah meanly stares at emma.

'Kassy, stop rough-mouthing with each other,' sarah turned to.

Kass and emma looked at each other with an angry face, but then smiles and laughs.

Kass carried him up the stairs and place him down on emma's bed and goes to her room.

Scott slightly opens his eyes, then closes them, pulling up the blanket to his neck.

Emma and bella walks into the dark room, wearing what they usually do; emma with her oversized t-shirt and small panties, while bella wears a tank top and volleyball shorts.

After closing the door, they giggle at each other and slide into the covers snuggling scott from both sides.

They both place him on their chests snuggling him with their boobs in his face. Smiling at each other, leaning over to kiss; passionately kissing each other, pulls out and close their eyes to sleep.

*****

I know nothing happened this chapter, and the sorry if the chapter's short, but you won't be disappointed on the next one :)

*****

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Loving Our Shy Brother Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 243 milliseconds