• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fall Folly Ch. 12

Fall Folly Ch. 12

The whole family was quiet as Melani drove them home in the small rental car. Donnie was asleep in the front passenger seat and Shelly was asleep behind her mother. Both feeling the effects of the muscle relaxer and pain pill the ER doc gave them to help with the pain. Robert was faking sleep as he sat bunched in the little car. Not nearly the room their SUV had, but all the insurance company would give them. Robert was still troubled by his mother sitting on his cock while they rode in the truck, and how she looked so much like his mystery woman. He studied her face profile in the headlights of oncoming cars as they went past. He tried to sort out what had happened Halloween night and what had become merging fantasies from when he watched his mother masturbate. He couldn't figure it out? He just chalked it up to too much alcohol and a wish. Any woman that looked like his Mom would be a great fuck. She was tall had long legs, and nice ass. Her tits weren't that big but looked good on her. So he needed to find a woman who was at the Everett's party and was built like his mother. The thought of the Everett's made him think of Angela Everett's his best friends Mom and smoking hot MILF. She had brown eyes, dark hair and big titties and nice round ass. Robert had jacked off to memories and even a few voyeuristic digital photos he managed to snap of her while she was wearing a thong bikini around the pool. He had been having dreams of Angela and his mystery woman in a threesome with him. Although he never thought of Mrs Everett's of being the dyke type. Speaking of dykes, it was a shock to him that his sister liked girls. Knowing that she and his cousin Arabella had be licking each others snatches over Thanksgiving was making him hard. He looked over at her sleeping form. She was pretty enough that if she wasn't his sister he would have tried to make a move, after all Blake did before getting shutdown.

The sun was causing the eastern sky to turn pink as the Souza family finally made it to their house and beds. Robert helped his father into the bedroom and plopped him on the bed while his mother undressed him. Going back out to the car he did the same for his sister. As they were going down the hall she slid down causing his hands to go over her tits. Robert enjoyed the feel but wanted struggled to get her upright and his hands off her tits before his Mom came down the hall. Once in her room he plopped her on her bed. Shelly sat up with a spaced out look on her face before falling back and going to sleep. Robert left and went to get ready for his on sleep.

It was late Sunday when everyone woke up, Donnie and Shelly were slow moving from soreness, while Robert and Melani fetched and took care of them. Melani decided to go get takeout for dinner and Donnie stoned on the Narco and flexiril decided he needed to go with her. Try as she might she couldn't convince him to stay home so finally she agreed to let him ride along. She asked Robert to grab his Dads shoes out of the closet. Robert sighed and wandered back into his parents bedroom, not a place he usually goes and especially since he caught sight of his mother masturbating in the shower. Trying to shake that thought out of his head he ducked into the closet and knelt down to grab his Dads shoes he found them easy enough, they were few in number compared to his mothers shoes. Turing his head to get up he spotted something hanging on his Mom's side of the walk in closet. The pleated skirt looked familiar but not seeing his mom wear it.

As his brain tried to place it he heard his mother calling down the hall "For Pete's sake did you get lost in there?"

Scrambling up he rushed back to his parents helping hid Dad get his shoes on before they walked out the door.

They had been gone about 15 minutes when Robert's curiosity got the better of him and he returned to his parents closet. On the way down the hallway he stopped to check on his sister and found her napping thanks to the medication. Now feeling free to explore he went in and found the skirt he had seen a few minutes before. On the hanger with it was a white frilly blouse, Robert held it up and was starting to think what he didn't want to know. Above the skirt an blouse was a shelf with the crinolines on it, as Robert pulled it out the blonde wig with the long braided pig tails and a mask fell from underneath at his feet. His ears ringing, his face numb Robert felt the earth opening up to swallow him. Dropping to his knees he was able to regain control as he thought about what he saw. Actually he was trying to rationalize it, at first he want to think his mother had just borrowed the costume but why? There was no event coming up. Then he tried to convince himself that is was her costume but she loaned it to someone for Halloween, But the faint odor of perfume that was on the blouse was the same as he smelled while she sat on his lap in the tow truck. He couldn't remember smelling it in the poolhouse Halloween, he didn't remember getting his face that close to her, even if he did he was to drunk to recognize the perfume. Understanding now that it was no fantasy anymore, the mystery woman who he fucked on Halloween was his mother, the woman who took his cock in her mouth and then mounted him riding him until they both climaxed with him shooting his load into her womb was the same woman who's womb he had came out of.

Robert's head was reeling asking why, why would his mother have sex with him in the poolhouse on Halloween? Then he remembered he was in costume, a costume his mother didn't know he was supposed to be wearing, he was supposed to be Batman as far as she knew, and Blake was supposed to be Captain America. Now angry at his mother for wanting to and as far as she knew seducing her teenage neighbor Robert stood up replacing the costume pieces to where they had been. His mind was racing, he fucked his mother but she didn't know it, she thought she was fucking Blake, Robert had been fantasizing about doing that since he saw her masturbating in the shower but now that he knew he had it was surreal. Walking down the hall past his sleeping sister he entered his room and sat on the bed thinking of it all again. Remembering in each detail how the mystery woman coaxed then pulled him into the darkened poolhouse. How she took his penis into her mouth making him hard before straddling him while facing his feet. How he felt her ass and even fingered her asshole while she bucked and moaned on top of him. Robert stood up walked to his closet and grabbed the costume bag out. When he opened the bag the now faded odors wafted out, but it was there, the faint smell of her perfume, the odor of his mothers perfume. If there was any doubt there wasn't now. When before he would masturbate thinking of that time now he just laid the bag on the bed.

"ON THE BED!" that popped out into his mind. He remembered coming home and finding the bag opened on the bed after Halloween Then his mother being all weird around him.

"SHE KNEW!" Screamed through his brain. She knew that had fucked in the poolhouse she knew it was her son. Robert fell back on his bed trying to sort it all out, he fell into a sleep brought on by emotional exhaustion.

Melani was upset with Donnie, he was obnoxious the whole trip and back. If that's what the medication did to him he was going to be cut off. He was worse than when he had been drinking.

He openly leered at the young Asian girl in the drive through and commented on her large breasts. Melani apologized to the teen and quickly drove off before they got arrested from Donnie's antics. Getting him home didn't help her demeanor. Everyone was asleep. She found Shelly passed out on her bed and Robert the same. He had that damn costume bag with him, she couldn't understand what was going through his mind about that night. She figured out he was fixated on the woman that had seduced him in the poolhouse but he would never find out it was her. Hell it almost killed her when she found out, she could only imagine what it would do to her son. She gathered the bag off of his lap and gasped when she saw the bulge sticking up in his shorts. She would have really gasped if she knew that while she was standing over him deep in his dreams Robert was once again dreaming of Angela dark full bodied Angela Everett's locked in a lesbian embrace with his dream woman. But this time the woman started out and stayed his mother. In this dream Angela sucking on his mothers C cup tits, taking one nipple in her mouth while she offers the other to Melani's son. Climbing on his mother Robert feels Angela take his cock in her hand while she directs his mouth to her nipple. Robert feels the hand on his cock directing him down until it touches smooth wetness and he hears Angela hiss into his ear.

The voice so soft so seductive whispers, "Just push, you know you want to."

Melani had put the bag in the closet and had just stepped back into the room when she heard Roberts breath quickening and saw his hips jerk. In the dream Robert did push and was looking into the smiling face of his mother. He pushed again feeling the warm snug feeling he felt at the poolhouse, one more push and he felt his cock pulse as his sperm rushed out the end.

Melani watched his cock flexing under the thin gym shorts he wore to bed. She couldn't help but recall how it twitched when it was inside her as well. She jumped when he let out a small groan and watched in fascination as a dark spot formed on the red shorts, pushing enough fluid through for her to see the white film. Drawn to it she reached down and touched the slim now on his shorts. In doing so she touched the tip of Roberts cock which caused her to pull her hand back like it had been burnt. Melani hurried down the hallway stopping only when she got outside the kitchen. She put her hand over her face to calm herself only to smell the slightly chlorine smell of her sons sperm on her fingers.

Sobbing again she ran down the hall to her bathroom locking herself in until she could calm her frayed nerves and subdue the rampant desire to take her sons cock in her mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fall Folly Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds