• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Wife Enslaved Ch. 03

Wife Enslaved Ch. 03

123

On reflection he shouldn't have been so brusque with his wife, Riana, as they parted on bad terms. Of course he was angry with his wife, and said things he shouldn't have. She'd been acting like a fool, pretending to be a slave at that boy's house. Didn't she realise what a fool he would look, if anyone found out she'd been mistaken for a slave? For the sake of what friends would say, he needed to get her back without revealing she was his wife.

On the way home he prepared an apology, only to find she wasn't there.

'My wife has run off with that damn boy, or he's run off with my wife, I'm not sure which,' Adrian moaned.

'Riana is no longer your wife, master,' Bella pointed out.

'What do you mean?' he asked his slave.

'When registered as a slave all previous relationships are void, master,' Bella explained.

'She could have at least explained what she was playing at, while we were at that friend's house. It was supposed to be neutral ground, so Jimmy and I could negotiate a settlement. Yet they scuttled off before I had a chance to make an offer,' he huffed.

Bella thought he hadn't given his wife a chance to explain anything, though as a slave, she wasn't in a position to comment.

'As a slave, she should have respected you, master,' Bella suggested.

'If she had returned home, I would have taken her back. If she wants to be with that nineteen year old boy, that's her decision. It's disgusting!' he grimaced.

'Yes, master. She wasn't a dutiful wife, or an obedient slave,' Bella agreed.

It didn't suit her to inform him a slave couldn't travel at will. Riana couldn't just come home, as a destination had to be registered on the government computer system. It was a measure strictly enforced to prevent runaway slaves. The police would pick her up if she left the master's home without authorisation.

'She can damn well stay with him for all I care. It will be so very embarrassing meeting friends if it becomes known my wife is now that boy's slave. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't bother taking her back,' he said, with evident aggravation in his voice.

'When she returns, no-one need know she was mistaken for a slave,' Bella said, trying to sooth her master's anger.

'If she returns, and if I accept her back,' he scathingly stated.

'When Tommy sells her to you, she will be your slave, and won't have a choice, master,' Bella said.

'You said she's no longer my wife, so what's the point of taking her back?' he said.

'As a slave, she can be taught to obey you, and pose as your dutiful wife, master. No one need know of her foolish mistake. This will avoid unpleasantness in polite society, master. I could train her to be an obedient wife, master,' she suggested.

'Of course, when I buy her back she'll be my slave, not my wife. When she was, I couldn't do anything with her, so I'll hand her over to you then. See if you can make her do as she's told, and behave like a decent wife,' he angrily spoke.

'Thank you, master. I shall train her to be submissive, and ready to obey, so she doesn't get into any more trouble,' Bella stated.

'If you think you can achieve that, then I'll give you a free hand with her training. I don't want to get involved, you'll just have to get on with whatever it takes to fully train her,' Adrian said, dismissively.

Although Bella was Adrian's slave, she was looking forward to the wife returning home. Household servants said Riana was a tyrant when running the house, so training her to be an obedient slave would be all the more satisfying. The woman had been partially trained by Tommy, leaving her susceptible. Bella intended taking full advantage, by using punishments and rewards in a thorough training program.

With the husband out of the way, she would soon hone the wife into an obedient slave. She imagined giving the selfish woman to the household servants, for them to take revenge. The once self-important woman, reduced to sucking up to servants, was a fascinating image. The dominant wife, demanding they dance to her tune, would become submissive their whims.

Giving her to the male household servants for the night, would push her over the edge. The remnants of self-worth would be crushed, leaving the woman a worthless slut. The butler had some very strange desires, and she wondered how the stuck up bitch would cope with him.

Bella laughed a deep throaty sound of satisfaction. Adrian had given his wife to her as a gift. Already she had lots of ideas on how to train the woman into becoming her toy, and couldn't wait to play with her.

She had been working on Adrian to free her of the slave contract, and was close to success. What he didn't realise was that he could only free one slave a year, so his wife would have to remain a slave when she returned home. Living in luxury as a free woman, with Adrian under her thumb, and his wife as her personal pet slave, would be idyllic.

***

Riana knew she should return home, and would have to eventually. Though, it was difficult to escape such a tranquil life. No decisions to make, no arguments, no responsibilities, no bitchy socialites to contend with. Ironically, as a slave she felt free, more than she had ever done before.

'Let Adrian suffer a little more,' she said.

'You don't have to return to him. He's got that slave to warm his bed, so he doesn't need you. I do. I need you and want you,' Jimmy told her.

'He's my husband, and we both have to take social etiquette seriously,' she reminded him.

'You're my slave now. I might not sell you back to him,' he retorted.

'Technically I'm your slave. Well, legally too, I guess. But, it was all a mistake, you know that,' she reminded him.

'Your marriage was only arranged to bind two wealthy families together. It's a sham. He only wants you back to save the embarrassment. He hasn't even shown the decency of coming round here to demand you back,' Jimmy hotly stated.

'We were happy once. I guess we just drifted apart like a lot of couples. Different interests, leading to different lives. This won't work Jimmy, I'm too old for you, err, master,' she said.

'I legally own you, you just admitted it. You can't leave here without me registering your destination, and I won't let you go,' he defiantly stated.

'We have to behave decently, setting an example, or society will fall apart. It's already teetering on the edge of chaos. All those people unemployed, and ruined by the financial crisis. Too many lives are in turmoil,' she lectured.

'All this started through a silly mistake. I was too obstinate and embarrassed to admit to being Adrian's wife. So it was my fault for being scared, and just going along with it all. You know you have to do the right thing, and put the mistake right,' Riana told him.

'I know, and I'll do that, maybe. Alright! If you really think you must return to him. I too am trying to do the right thing for society. You're not the only one with high moral standards,' he said.

She forgot for a moment that she was sleeping with a man much younger, and cuckolding her husband. He was ignoring that he'd kidnapped her, and enslaved her.

'I'm trying to do something to mend society. I'm doing my bit to help. That's why it's so important for me to get a loan. I'm buying up unwanted inner-city land and buildings. We are using unemployed craftsmen to teach skills to others, to re-develop abandoned inner-city areas. The new developments will be sold to those who built them, and they will go on to work on another section. It will grow into a national rebuilding program. I just need to get it off the ground. Once started it will be self-financing,' he lectured.

'I didn't know. That sounds such a worthwhile project. I'm proud of you Jimmy,' she smiled, and spontaneously kissed him.

They soon became entwined, enwrapped in their own little world. Riana had become used to being naked, and thought it natural for a master to fondle her breasts. She couldn't help becoming worked up, especially now he knew her body so well. They rolled around on the large bed, kissing and caressing each other's body.

For a moment she thought to stop this madness, as she had to prepare for the time she returned to her husband. This was disloyal, despite him ignoring her for such a long time, then taking a slave girl to his bed. Well, just this once then. After all, Adrian was her master, and was entitled to use her.

He was licking her pussy in such a delightful way, she just lay still experiencing every wonderful sensation. After awhile she threw her head back, emitting a guttural moan from deep inside. She pushed him away, and clambered on top of him.

Impatiently, she lowered herself onto his rock hard cock, heavily pressing down. A sigh of relief was short lived, as she began to pound upon his hips, building yet again toward an orgasm. Her breasts were jiggling tantalisingly close, so he grabbed them and held on.

An orgasm stilled them both. Heavy sighs escaped wide open mouths. They were dry from exertion. She collapsed upon his chest feeling his penis shrink from her vagina. She turned her head to look at him, and saw the look of love.

'I love you, master,' she said, making it sound like a promise.

'I love you, slave,' he returned, and sighed contentedly.

***

Another three pleasurable days passed, with Riana acting out her fantasy of being a slave. It was easy to accomplish for she was legally a slave, with a masterful man as her owner. He knew how to treat her during the day, and during the night. She dutifully served him, pushing to the back of her mind that she had another life waiting for her. Life would return to the boring routine on returning home, but it was the right thing to do.

She was happily re-arranging and dusting the books in his study.

'That slave, Bella. How much influence does she have in your home?' Jimmy asked.

The question was so unexpected, she had to think what he meant.

'I don't know, master,' she honestly answered.

Thinking back to that meeting with her husband, she remembered him taking notice of the girl. Adrian spitefully told her she would return home to be Bella's personal slave. Of course it was just a typical angry outburst and would soon forget it. Bella had heard this, and gleefully rubbed it in that she would be trained as a personal slave. She'd already been softened up by Jimmy, into being a compliant slave, and the girl took advantage.

Riana grimaced over recalling that she had sucked the pussy of her husband's slave girl. The audacity of the girl was outrageous. As soon as she returned home she would have to put the girl in her place, or sell her on. Her husband would back her up with his authority, reinforcing the power she had in her own house.

'Carry on, slave,' Jimmy commanded.

If Adrian didn't buy Riana back, he would have to set her free, even though he hated the idea of letting her go. There was an age difference to be considered, but he didn't care. Would he in a few years time? Freeing Riana would let her make the decision for herself, whether to stay or not.

Riana dismissed the unpleasant thoughts about Bella, to carry on as an obedient slave. It was one of the advantages of being a slave, leaving everything to her master. She didn't have to worry about her husband making contact for her return home. That was something for her master to deal with.

Jimmy didn't tell her there was a government notice posted, stating Adrian intended an early release of his slave, Bella. He wondered if Riana realised her marriage was null and void, even if her husband bought her back. He hadn't realised it at the time, otherwise he wouldn't have made it official. Registering her as a slave had been done to get back at her husband. He now regretted it, sort of.

***

A couple of weeks went by with Jimmy busy over business arrangements. It seemed it was harder than he thought to organise people, even when it was to their advantage to co-operate. It reminded Riana how much younger and inexperienced he was. As a rich man's son, he was an innocent in a tough world.

The nights were still exciting and adventurous. The sex was enough to keep her enjoying his company. He discarded business worries once home, to concentrate on her, leaving her feeling like the most important person in the world. She was happy with him, and therefore happy to be there as his slave.

While he was out, she would think about returning home. Feeling so relaxed and satisfied with Jimmy, made it an unappetising prospect. Facing her husband, and that slave girl wasn't something to be looking forward to. She'd become so submissive and obedient, she was afraid of being dominated by that horrid slave girl. Would she regain the wherewithal to stand up for herself, after so long being subservient?

Jimmy marched in, breaking into her thoughts with a cheerful chuckle.

'We're having a party. To celebrate the first homes to be restored. Enough people have been taught trades to carry on with the next phase,' he happily announced.

'I'm so pleased for you, master,' Riana glowed with happiness for him.

They hugged and kissed in the kitchen, making the usual pleasant sounds of congratulation and acceptance.

'I've called in some help to set things up for the party. I've invited some of the investors, though not Adrian. In any case, his investment hasn't been forthcoming so far. I can understand why,' he chuckled.

'Perhaps I should return home, so he releases the funds,' she offered.

'Nonsense, this is your home now! You're my slave, and had better do as you're told, or else,' he said, trying to sound fierce.

The happiness broke through again, as he tunelessly whistled his way back to the office.

Riana was so much older than him, she couldn't believe this would last. He hadn't thought it through. It worried her that he would abandon her when the gap in their ages showed on her body. At the moment she was fit enough to keep up with him. She was beautiful, and had a sexy body, as he often reminded her. It would be better to preserve the memory of these wonderful heady weeks, by returning home before reality set in.

Concentrating on the party pushed aside all negative thoughts. A woman from a catering agency cooked and prepared the food, while Riana decorated the dining table. She would serve the guests while the woman took care of everything in the kitchen.

'Everything going to plan?' Jimmy asked.

'Everything's good,' the woman answered.

'One thing. Can you dress up my slave? I don't want anyone to recognise her. Not a ridiculous disguise, just put them off the track,' he suggested.

'Certainly. I do makeovers, will that do?' Beatrice asked.

'Sounds good. I'll leave it to you,' he said.

'Slave! Make sure you follow Beatrice's orders. Don't worry, I'm sure no one will be there you know,' he said, and marched back to the office.

The woman looked at her and shrugged.

'We had better find some time to look through your wardrobe,' she said.

They carried on with the work in hand, until little could be done before guests arrived. They went to Riana's room which had hardly been used, and it showed. In a walk-in wardrobe were various party outfits. All of them sexy. In another bedroom were men's outfits, not so sexy. Jimmy must have had some interesting parties in the past.

Several outfits that fitted were held up against her body, and rejected. As ordered, Riana left it up to Beatrice to dress her, and apply makeup.

After the makeup had been applied, Beatrice found a pink girly outfit in the back of the wardrobe. There wasn't that much to it, though after several weeks being naked, it was better than wearing nothing at all in front of guests.

Almost everything was pink, which matched her glistening lips. She wore a half cup bra, thong, apron, and five inch stilettos, which were shiny black. Fluffy wrist and ankle cuffs, a maids cap, also in pink, were added.

Beatrice had difficulty locking the high heels on Riana's feet, from laughing so much. That seemed the end of it, until the woman found more accessories. Riana tried to protest, but the woman pointed out how different she now looked, and that no one would be looking at her face.

As an obedient slave she had become used to doing as she was told, so desisted from making a fuss. When her master saw the ridiculous outfit, it would be rejected, and she could wear the French maid's uniform. Wearing long pink fingernails would make it impossible to undo the little padlocks on the shoes. Though, that wasn't all she would have to contend with.

Beatrice buckled a pink leather collar around Riana's neck, covering the slave collar. She ran a chain from it to the wrist cuffs, so Riana couldn't lower her hands below the waist. It was awkward holding up her hands like a Praying Mantis, but she could still carry a tray to serve the guests

Riana again protested when Beatrice attached silver bells to her nipples.

'Stop that complaining, slave. You're master told you to obey me. He wants you unrecognizable by the guests, and who would believe you were the demure, well spoken woman of earlier,' she firmly spoke.

After primping Riana's long blond hair into place, the woman declared, 'No one will recognise you now!'

It had to be acknowledged, she looked different, entirely different from before. There hadn't been much choice of clothing in her size, but the damn woman had become carried away with the girly theme. To Beatrice it was a joke. It was a good disguise, though it would be terribly humiliating being seen by someone she knew.

A short chain connected the shoes together, leaving her no option but take small steps. She practiced before the guests arrived, finally getting the hang of spiked heels and enforced tiny steps. With every movement her breasts jiggled over the top of the bra. When her breasts swayed or bounced, the little bells rang out. The tinkling was annoying at first, but she soon blocked it out.

***

The guests arrived leaving Riana feeling nervous. The last time she entertained guests was in her home, where she was the hostess. Now she was a mere slave having to serve. She took a deep breath and walked into the dining room.

Jimmy's father gave him the old family home, after moving into a large modern house. The long antique dining table could seat twelve, only this evening there were six guests spread around it. Candelabra's on the table, and soft lighting around the room, complimented the old fashioned decor. The dim lighting also made it more difficult to recognise Riana.

The three investors and their girlfriends were all around Jimmy's age. No one in her social circle was here, so maybe it was a waste of effort. Was exhibiting her body before these young people less embarrassing, or more so. The woman applying the makeup got carried away, then picked the completely wrong outfit. Instead of being an unobtrusive waitress, able to blend into the background, the image portrayed an outrageous bimbo look.

One by one the guests became silent, as each of them noticed her emerge from the kitchen. Jimmy was surprised, though he quickly recovered. He couldn't keep a chuckle from his throat when asking what the guests wanted to drink.

'Fetch the drinks, slave,' he said, trying not to laugh.

Riana's hair had been dyed platinum blond, and tied into pigtails. The makeup was heavily plastered on, almost becoming a mask. She wore bright blue eye shadow, black eyeliner, false eyelashes, rouge, and a vibrant pink lipstick. Her natural pouting, sulky lips, were highlighted to attract the attention of men.

The sophisticated society woman had been transformed into a Barbie doll. Riana certainly wouldn't be recognised now.

Riana had survived in the dining room without the expected disparaging remarks. In the kitchen she helped Beatrice as best she could, to prepare cocktails and more straight forward drinks for the men. She reminded herself of what each of them ordered, and sorted the glasses on a tray accordingly.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Wife Enslaved Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds