• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Steve and Emma Ch. 01

Steve and Emma Ch. 01

"A match!" Steve thought to himself, as the rare occurrence of the matching graphics showed up on his phone. "Why did I swipe right? Oh, right, the bi-curious, alpha female; don't see that very often." The picture showed a beautiful asian woman with great teeth, beautiful eyes and lips, and nicely coloured hair. Just enough cleavage showing in the picture to be enticing and mysterious. He hadn't had much luck back east on Tastify, but figured might as well try again.

The next day he was startled by his phone buzzing next to his cock. Pulling it out he noticed he had a message from Tastify. "She messaged me first!" he thought to himself, startled to see a message from Emma on his screen.

"Mr. Handsome what you looking for a friendship or relationship." read the message.

"Hey miss hotness, bi curious alpha female :). Ultimately I'm looking for a relationship but can't really have one without the other, so looking for friends first." he replied. "Or, I could just lube your ass, and fill it with my bon plug, while you go to work on my cock with that hot mouth." was what he really wanted to say. But he did not.

They messaged back and forth a bit and made plans to meet on Av. Republica in Pelotas. He googled it and found a Chilean restaurant that looked decent. She had made a comment in her profile about texting back and forth going nowhere, so he decided he should take charge a bit and find a restaurant. Being new to the area he knew nothing about it, but decided what the hell, the menu looks decent.

Traffic was heavy on the 185 on the way to work. "Geez, must be end of quarter," he thought to himself. He arrived 1/2 hour late, got a coffee from the kitchen and went to his desk. "Time for a hard bit of coding," he thought about the time he should really make up.

"Smoke break?" said Bruce, in the way that he always did.

"Sure." said Steve.

Steve followed Bruce out to the smoking area, awkwardly avoiding eye contact as he passed women on the way out of the office, the sexual harassment training he'd been told to take last week fresh in his mind. "Just don't look at their boobs." he thought to himself.

Bruce liked to talk about his bikes and his wife, they seemed pretty happy together. Halfway through their smokes, there was the usual awkward silence when he knew that he'd heard all that Bruce could think to talk about.

"So, any dates?" said Bruce.

"A couple." said Steve. "Going to Pelotas tonight for dinner, she looks pretty hot in the pictures. Described herself as a bi-curious, alpha female, which is pretty interesting."

"Oooh, a dominatrix!" said Bruce.

"Maybe, we'll see." said Steve.

"Don't forget to bring your bon plug and some lube." said Bruce.

"Sure bud." said Steve.

Steve had trouble concentrating for the rest of the day, thinking about his date, his engorged cock throbbing in his pants. "Bon plug? For real? I'm the pitcher, you're the catcher!" he thought to himself as he wondered if he'd bit off more than he could chew.

Steve left work around five and was again confronted with heavy traffic on the 214 on the way in to Pelotas. "Fucking sales." he thought to himself, "This quarter better be good." thinking about his stock grants.

He arrived around 20 minutes early and drove around the restaurant to find a place to park. The other dates he'd managed to meet on Tastify had been habitually 25 minutes late, so he figured he was in for nursing a beer and swiping right some more while he waited for Emma in the restaurant.

She'd told him to meet her in front of a Yoga Studio nearby, which luckily was easy to find, but there wasn't anyone waiting outside. Until his phone rang.

"Hello?" he said, surprised at her forwardness. "No one ever calls me except my mother," he thought to himself, "You're supposed to text me."

"Hi, where are you?" said an inviting voice.

Turning around he saw someone walking down the street which had to be her, so he hung up his phone and walked toward her.

"Hi, nice to meet you!" she said, as they awkwardly shook hands, unsure how to greet each other.

"I'm proud of myself!" she said suddenly, as she grabbed his hand and put it on her hard abs, immediately breaking the touch barrier. "I lost 2 inches." she said.

He felt her hard body beneath her clothes and his cock stirred. "Wow, I'll bet your ass is really tight too!" he wanted to say. But he did not.

They broke the ice a bit, as they walked to the restaurant.

"You don't listen!" she said suddenly, "Your attention span is too small! I said pick me up, I didn't tell you to park."

Startled, he didn't know what to say, "Well other dates that I've met on Tastify have been consistently 25 minutes late." he said, fumbling a bit. "So I wasn't about to block traffic waiting for someone I've never met."

When they got to the restaurant he could see that there was a parking spot right in front.

"See, you could have parked here! We could have gone anywhere, you don't listen!" she remarked.

"Ok, lady." he thought to himself jokingly, but said nothing. "You have a hot mouth, but if its not milking my cock soon, I'm out of here."

They entered the restaurant and she immediately picked a table. "Sit here." she said, ignoring the host. "Alpha female." he though to himself, mildly amused.

They looked at the menu and picked somethings to order. He mentioned a chicken basil stir fry, and she, a soup, with noodles and chicken.

When the waiter arrived she changed his order, asking for shrimp instead of chicken, because her soup had chicken in it already. He went along with it because clearly things were already a little weird.

"Alpha female." he thought to himself again, intrigued.

When the food arrived she began serving him, carefully choosing the right amount of the various things they'd ordered. He wasn't sure what to think about it, so served himself a few times when he felt that he wanted some more.

"You don't do that." he heard her saying in his mind, the expression on her face seeming a little put off. "I serve you, you eat what I put on your plate."

They talked over dinner, and he was surprised at her skill at conversation. She clearly steered the conversation towards 4 specific things, by talking indirectly and telling stories, gauging his interest and patience. 1. Was he ok with having sex with a woman who is bleeding; 2. Did he know that he might have to use lube during sex; 3. Was he circumcised; 4. Had he shaved his pubes recently.

"Alpha female." he thought to himself again, pretty excited now.

"BTW, can I fuck your hot mouth later?" he wanted to say. But he did not.

When they'd finished dinner she asked if he had time for a movie, which he said he did. They went back to his car and drove to the movie theatre. While they were driving she remarked that she wasn't sure how to put her seat back, "It might be nice if my seat went back." she said. Having only ever driven his car, he wasn't sure what to say, the driver's seat had automatic seat controls, but it was clear that the passenger seat didn't.

When they arrived at the movie theatre and parked, she said "Are you going to open my door?" He obliged and walked around the car to open her door. While she was still sitting in the seat he made an excuse of leaning over her and touching her body with his, trying to find the seat controls, feeling the heat building between them. The passenger seat only had manual controls, so she got up and as she moved past brushed her ass against him, teasing his already engorged cock.

"Nice." he thought.

As they walked towards the elevator she grabbed his cock over his jeans and squeezed a bit, keeping him excited. She took down his zipper as if to pull out his cock, but stopped, gauging his reaction.

They laughed and talked a bit in the elevator as he made himself decent again.

As they arrived at the box office she chose the movie, a thriller. He paid and they went upstairs towards the theatres.

At the top of the escalator she directed him towards the restrooms.

"I'm going to the restroom, there's your restroom." she said, pointing towards the men's. "Do you have to pee?" she continued.

"No, I'm fine." he replied.

"Wait for me here, I'll be right back." she said as she pointed to a spot on the floor. He stood on the spot she'd indicated and didn't move, feeling oddly content at doing what he was told. He might have waited there for hours for her to come back, and not cared or even noticed.

When she came back they went to the concessions, and she told him to get a large bottle of water. "Get one from the back," she said, "they're colder." He did precisely as he was told. She chose some ice cream snacks, and got some self serve cups for the water.

"Smart." he thought, as he paid.

When they entered the theatre and went up the stairs to the last row, another couple, already seated, remarked sarcastically, "Great." as though they had the same idea.

"Take your sweater off." she said as they sat down. He obliged and she covered him with it, immediately going for his cock under the sweater.

"Sticky." she said, a little surprised at how wet his bare cock was.

"Yeah, I'm not circumcised," he thought to himself, "when I'm turned on my cock is wet." hoping she wasn't put off by his voluminous pre-cum.

With her other hand she feed him some of the ice cream snacks.

"This will melt in your mouth," she said, as he bit down and chewed the chocolate and ice cream. "You don't listen!" she remarked, "I said it would melt in your mouth, you bit it." He smiled sheepishly, and tried not to chew the ice cream and chocolate as she fed him more snacks.

She kept touching him through his underwear during the movie, and after some time put his hand on her clit through her pants. He could feel her pulse in her clit, as she squeezed his cock through his underwear, creating feedback.

The movie was a thriller, with lots of things jumping out of the screen, so when she was surprised she'd squeeze his cock harder, making him ever more excited.

As the movie ended, and the lights came up, he removed his sweater and put it on, revealing what they'd been doing to all, to all who might have been looking.

"Yeah, that's what we were doing." he thought to himself, excited.

She told him to drive her home, and they parked near her house to talk a bit.

They held hands and talked for hours, while the windows steamed up from their breath, and the fog in Pelotas, a constant obscurer.

"Can you help me with my seat?" she said suddenly, indicating she wanted to recline.

He got out and went over to help her, deliberately leaning over her with his body, as he fumbled with the seat controls.

"Why don't you sit down?" she said, as she got up and moved past him, squeezing his cock through his pants.

He obliged, and she went for the zipper once again, closing the door and hopping between his legs. She unbuttoned his pants, revealing his engorged cock, dripping with pre-cum from their earlier escapades.

She gently pulled back his foreskin with one hand, stroked his shaft with the other, and then cupped his balls.

"You need to shave." she said, as she gently kissed his frenulum, and then took the head of his cock in to her hot, wet mouth, knowing this is what he'd been wanting the whole evening, while he put up with her directions and abuse, making him all the more excited.

She tongued the underside of his cock, while cupping his balls, stroking and taking more of his shaft. As he started to peak she stopped suddenly, looking deep in to his eyes as she firmly gripped his shaft, edging him with grounding pressure.

"You cum when I say." she seemed to say to him, without words.

"Hey, you were sucking my cock!" he thought to himself, "I liked that, don't stop!"

They broke eye contact and she continued sucking furiously, taking more of his shaft in to her mouth, the head of his cock just entering her throat. As he started to buck his hips against her, she tongued the underside of his cock, and stroked his shaft with her hands and lips, inviting the oncoming hot splash.

He shook, and his hot cum exploded in to her inviting mouth, collapsing back in to the reclined seat as she cleaned him up.

"You so funny." she said as he regained his composure. "You funny duck."

"Alpha female." he thought to himself again, as he collapsed back in to the reclined seat.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Steve and Emma Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 379 milliseconds