• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 02

My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 02

12

Thank you everyone for reading the first chapter. I changed up the perspective so we toI I hope you enjoy seeing this Mom and Son's love for sex and each other grow insanely wild. look forward to your feedback.

*

"Where are you guys?" Greg yelled. Brad's devoted father and Karen's loving husband was at the top of the stairs leading down into the basement.

On top of the washing machine in the basement, Brad sat comfortably. He was naked from the waist down and his thick 9" hard cock stuck straight up in the air. Dressed in a red babydoll nightie, Brad's mom Karen lifted her head from her son's lap. She looked ravishing and out of this world in the sheer net lace PJ set. For the kill, she wore a matching red thong that rode high on her wide matronly hips.

The two loved that can now comfortably act on their primal urges as soon and as often as they needed. Although seeking around was mandatory, the juice was worth the squeeze. Brad was enjoying every minute he had with his gorgeous former model mommy, and Karen ached to be a devoted mother to him. She wanted to see him grow, succeed, and blossom into the young man she knew he could be. Consequently, Brad's endless appetite and desire for sex needed to be tamed or it will get him a huge trouble one day. Karen could not let that happen.

"Shit, your father is home." Mom whispered disappointingly. She reached down and picked up her silk robe that she tossed to the ground minutes earlier. There was pre-cum around Karen's mouth and Brad's lap was drenched and covered in his mom's saliva. Brad jumped off the washing machine and pulled up his gym shorts. He stuffed his iron hard rod away but it ultimately caused his shorts to tent outwards.

"We are in the basement finishing up laundry" Mom yelled as she winked at me tying her robe closed.

"Oh hunny look. You are a mess." My mom's attention went to my crotch as she noticed Brad's cock almost ripping the front of his grey cotton shorts. In addition, the wetness from the mother's mouth left large wet stains everywhere.

Thinking quickly, Karen looked up the basement stairs and yelled "Greg, can you check the shower in the upstairs bathroom. Brad said there was a problem with the water pressure".

Brad looked confusingly at his mother knowing that there was nothing wrong when he took a shower earlier. Brad and Karen listened as Greg footsteps faded on his way up to the third level of their house. Mom looked back at Brad with a lusty look on her fast

"You can't go upstairs with your big cock ready to explode like that my horny little man." She asked matter of factly as she walked towards me. Her thick creamy thighs caused the black robe to part at her panty covered pussy as she took each step forward. She really was a Goddess. Karen got on her knees in front of him and looked up with her hypnotic green eyes bearing into my soul. She sat down on her heels and stared seductively at me. Her face expertly instructing me exactly what to do. Brad pulled my cock back out and rubbed in the excess saliva that was around his crotch.

Karen didn't move and told her son to do what he needed to do to get off. Brad stepped forward and rubbed his hard cock along his mom's beautiful rose cheeks, ruby red lips, under her chin, and around to the bridge of her nose. He was in a trance and his pulse rushed an extra pint of blood to his already steel hard cock. His mom let him enjoy the moment for a few seconds. She smiled at him realizing that it was her that was object of her son's desires.

"Sweetie, we need to hurry. Do you think you can fuck mommy's face and cum without making to much noise?" She finally spoke.

Brad tapped his cock on her right cheek, then her forehead, and then on the bridge of her nose. He was captivating by her beauty.

"We don't want your father hearing you FUCKING your mom's sweet throat."

Brad's face became flushed and turned crimson red as he leaned forward. Karen parted her lips around his oversized bulb. He quickly put his left hand on the back of his mom's head. His right hand stayed at the base of his cock aiming and guiding his thrusts. He started to pump his hips and slide his member into his mother's humid mouth. "Mom your mouth is incredible. I don't think I can get any harder". The tall son grabbed mom's hair roughly and continued humping away at her face. Spit began to drool out of her mouth out and fly everywhere. Last night mom showed him she did not have a gag reflex which caused him to blow his load within 5 minutes. Brad took full advantage of mom's outstanding gift. Karen's angel face slammed against his son groin over and over again.

"You like that mom? Take it deep in your perfect throat. You are going to make me cum soooo hard" Brad said frantically fucking away at her throat.

His hips and cock sped up into a blur as the urgency to cum began to grow and grow. He looked back down at her and placed both hands in her hair. Spit continued to down like a river onto her robe. Karen realized to herself that she will have to change before heading back upstairs. The last thing she wanted was to run into her husband with their son's milky white cum all over the front of the expensive satin robe he bought for her last Christmas. However, she quickly forgot about all of that and the urge to completely drain her son of every ounce of semen in his muscular body consumed her. She placed her hands onto the waist band of Brad's gym shorts for leverage. "God mom can take a dick" Brad thought to himself.

"OOhhhhh Mom!" He groaned as he felt his balls begin to quake. He did not want this to end but his mom made it clear that stuff like this would be happening on a regular basis.

"I love you so much mom" he strained to get out the words without sounding like a babbling fool. Mom sensed this, popped her head off his cock and said

"Sweetie bear, jerk your cock off in your mother's mouth". She then proceeded to open her mouth wide and stick out her long wet tongue.

Her body temperature was through the roof and her blood boiled with pure lust.

Brad jacked his cock off for a good 10 seconds while she patiently waited for him to bust. Looking down at her in this position was enough to make any man melt to mush. The light from above shined down and allowed Brad to see all the way to the back of Karen's wet throat. A second ago, he was pounding away at that same spot and now he was taking aim to sooth it his milky white goo. He placed his ballooning cock head on the tip of her tongue and began to shoot load after load into his mother's welcoming mouth. She remained perfectly still as he pumped and pumped. Karen didn't spill a drop as she kept her head tilted back. She let the thick pasty cum gather in her mouth, while Brad did his best not to collapse on top of her. She knew by letting her son act out his urges on her, it would help keep him focus on his studied and away from his sexual addiction. Although, it was no secret now that Karen was also a very sexually aggressive woman.

Karen closed her mouth and swished the cum around in his mouth for a few seconds. She gargled his milky batter for a moment before closing up again and swallowing.

"God mom. You love to show off don't you."

"Oh son, you don't know the half of it. Feeling better?" She said as she got up off her knees.

"MUCH!"

Later that day.

Karen was in the kitchen fixing dinner like a good wholesome mother. She had on tight pair of grey yoga pants that was like second skin on her tone lower body. Squats and spin contributed to mom's largish round ass, thick meaty thighs, and wonderfully sculpted calves.

Passing his dad in the living, Brad walked into the kitchen and was frozen by the site in front of him. His heart began to race as he saw his mom bending over to grab the vegetable from the bottom of the fridge. The grey material stretched over her hips and looked like her ass was about to rip through the back. Her knees were locked straight, legs together, and her back arched. She got up slowly trying to drop anything and turned around to place the vegetables onto the counter. She turned around to get a knife when she noticed Brad standing at the entrance of the kitchen. Mouth wide open and legs practically mush, Brad began to get hard. If Brad wasn't already out of his mind, he noticed she was a wearing one of dad's white cotton "wife beater" tees. Mom didn't have a bra on as the ribbed cotton material stretched over her naked tits. The wonderful E cup globes shook heavily up and down as Brad's presence scared her. Any other mother would have walked over and slapped their son's if she caught him openly drooling over their body, but not this angelic specimen. Karen was obviously different and she was out to prove that to herself and to her son.

"Baby, I didn't see you standing there" She giggled to herself as she immediately realized that Brad was staring at her walking around the kitchen.

"Put that tongue away Mister or prepare to use it" She flirted playfully.

The thought of her giving her son raging hard-ons during the day made her nuts with excitement. Mom was great at reacting to her son's obvious situations. She thought for a second to herself while beginning to tremble with lust. She looked down at her boner inducing outfit and came up with a plan on the spot. She opened the fridge and got out the brand new carton of 2% milk. She closed the door, opened the top of the milk carton, walked over to the sink, and poured the contents down the drain. Brad stood confused, but similar to a zombie, he watched her fleshy body stroll from one end of the kitchen to the other. What was she up too?

"Hun? Greg! Can you come here" Mom yelled acting like this exchange with her son wasn't happening.

"Yes dear" he said entering the kitchen.

"Can you run out to the store and get us some milk? I completely spaced today and forgot to get some." She asked.

"Babe. I was watching..."

Mom cut him off and asked with pouty lips. "pleaseee?"

"Fine. Is there anything else you need? Brad?" Brad asked nicely. Brad shook his head trying to compose himself. Greg grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

Mom watched Greg walk out the door and back over to her adorable son. A moment passed as the mother and son looked at each other. Brad then took the initiative, took over his pants, and walked over to his mom. Karen smiled lovingly and she watched her son coming at her like a runaway train. He grabbed at her large, in shape birthing hips. She allowed him to explore her body as he got down on his knees and got eye level with her pussy. The tight grey pants caused the cotton material to ride up a bit on Karen, causing a slight camel toe. He continued clawing at her thighs and grabbing handfuls of fleshy mommy butt. Kissing the sides of her hips, Brad thought to himself that he was the reason why her lower body flared out the way it did. He forced her 5'8" exquisite body around so that her ass was right in front of his face. This butt was one of the top reasons for his addiction to a women's physique. Karen spent almost every day at the gym but somehow still maintained the perfect amount of fat on her rump. Brad squeezed, crawled, and licked away at her. He violently pulled down her pants down to her thighs, causing her to arch back her bubble butt into his face. Karen reached down to adjust her pretty pink thong back into place. Karen's ass looked remarkable like the ass of Franceska Jaimes, the Spanish porn star.

"Baby you really like my body, don't you?" She said looking over her shoulder down on him.

"You have no idea how much you turn me on. I have a fetish for just about everything about you." Brad replied feverishly.

"You definitely have a great way of showing me that." Mom quickly pointed out, arching her back even further.

"That was good thinking Mom. Getting rid of dad like that."

"I know how important it is for you to get your releases out on regular basis. If not..." Karen yelp slightly as Brad took a bite at her meaty backside. "...if not, you won't be able to concentrate on all things that can make you successful."

Brad stood up and yanked his mom's sexy pink thong down underneath her ass cheeks. He then stood up and slapped his giant hard cock on her along her thighs, ass, and hips. Then without any notices, Brad slid inside of his mother's hot steaming pussy from behind. Due to son's aggression, Karen quickly grabbed onto the kitchen counter. She loved her son ravaging her body like this. Chills ran from the top of her head down to the every single one of her toes. Brad immediately started banging the shit out of her. His right hand tightly gripped her right hip and his left hand applied pressure to the small of her back, causing her to arch her back more. Brad looked down and saw two cute dimples where her amazing round butt met her lower back. The flesh of her lower body rippled due to his hard slams. Brad's full balls smacked against the lacy thong that was just below her ass.

"Fuck me my little pookie bear. Let's get that pent up desire out of you. Fuck mommy right here." She said softly. Brad hated when she used to call him pookie when he was a kid but in this situation, it allowed him to reach a new height of lust.

Brad fucked his mom for several minutes and then Karen's big green eyes began to roll back into her head. Her perfect full lips parted but no noise came out but animalist grunts. About 30 seconds later, she gathered the strength to form a sentence to announce what he was doing to her.

"Oh my god pookie, I am going to... GOING TO CUM HARD!" She admitted as she began to breath even harder.

"Cum for me mommy. You're such a whore parading around in these skimpy little outfits."

"I wear them for you baby. I know what it does and I feel so sexy showing myself off to you...OHHH!" Her body exploded again. Her body shook and convulsed. Brad young muscular body allowed him to power on like a steam engine. The kitchen filled with sounds of skin slapping, groans, and words no mother and son should say to one another.

Brad took his cock out of his mother's wet cunt, spun her around, and removed her pants and her super thin pink thong. His hard on shot up high with the rhythm of his heart beat. Karen hungrily looked at her son's athletic body as she continued to tremble from mini orgasmic tremors. Her hair, messy and disheveled, feel over her face. Feeling completely in control, Brad picked up her soaked pink thong panties and place it on her head. Her stretched and arranged them so the crotch portion was right over her mouth. He delicately pushed Karen back against the door to the pantry, kicked open her legs slightly, and slide right back into her. While her cute bare feet remained planted on the floor, Brad fucked her like a mad man. He stared at her panty covered face while her back slammed against the wooden door. The thick musky smell of her pussy were on the panties and was causing them both to drool. Brad's mouth hung open at the sight of his mother like this. Karen remained silent for a few minutes while she became lost in his sexual desire. Brad then lifted her up, hooked her legs under his massive arms, and fucked her standing up. She bounced up and down like a rag doll.

"AHHH I'M CUMMMMING SOOOO HARRRRRDDDD" she yelled through the crotch of her panties.

She aggressively removed the pink panties off her head to kiss her strong son deeply.

"Baby, take me to your room and fuck your mother on your bed".

Seconds later, Brad was on top of his mother on his queen size mattress. She still had on her wife beater t-shirt as Brad nailed her with hard hitting thrusts. Her chest bounced wildly as the material of the shirt tuck itself underneath her tits. Brad's hands grabbed at her large motherly tits and used them as leverage to fucker hard.

"Screw your mother baby. Break your BED!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

Making his mother cum was all he can think about. Brad closed his eyes and began to have mini flashbacks of vacations, Christmas mornings, and other family outings through out the years. Ones specifically where it was him and his mother. Ones with her bending over in little cotton boy shorts to pick up gifts under the Christmas tree. Ones where she would be sun bathing on the beach while dad and I played catch.

"FUCK my cunt harder son!" Karen screamed as she was starting to cum hard. Her voice woke Brad up from his temporary fog as as he was still plowing away at a crazy tempo.

"I need to cum mom" Brad announced grabbing her by the throat with one hand for support.

She looked down at her tits rolling around in her shirt as Brad propped himself high above her. Her eyes went wide watching her like Adonis son masterfully gave her pleasure she has never felt before. Never losing rhythm, he continued to slam his cock to his amazing body. Her beautiful long legs spread out wide and her full brunette hair sprawled out around his pillow.

The veins in his neck began to pop as he bottomed out in her cunt and expertly started grinding hard and fast. This caused his mother to pop hard once again.

"AHHHHHH. You're making me cum again" she yelled and shook.

After coming down slightly from the intense pleasure her son was giving her, Karen reached down and grabbed the collar portion of the wife beater t-shirt. With all the might left in her body, she ripped the tight t-shirt down the center, causing her big beautiful E cups tits to be released.

"Look at my tits and CUM hunny. Give me everything. Use me to empty your nuts! Empty them inside of me. Mommy's body is yours. Fuckin take what's yours! DO WHAT YOUR MOTHER TELLS YOU TO DO!!" She demanded.

This caused Brad's balls to rocket up and release its contents. Brad dove into her sweaty, heaving chest, and sucked hard on her nipples as his cock exploded. While cumming hard, his eyes went wide and lifted up off of her. Karen wrapped her arms around his neck, keeping her body close to him. He instinctively grabbed his mother under her bubble butt, making sure his cock stayed inside her as deep as possible. Brad lifted her into a cradle position and started to convulse. While sitting on his heels and his mother on his lap, Brad shot rope after rope inside his loving mother. They both crashed back down onto the bed as their orgasm began to fade. The incestuous couple laid there for a few minutes. Karen turned over and began kissing Brad softly on around his face and wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"That was amazing Brad." She inhaled deeply, still recovering from the intense fucking.

"I guess I am going to buy your father more wife beaters. Your father should be home very soon. Let's get cleaned up."

All of sudden Karen popped out of bed and began to walk out. Brad was amazed at his mother's stamina and energy. Being a full time professional fitness instructor didn't hurt in that department.

The next few days Karen and Brad were attached at the hip. Brad had a baseball game after school the following Tuesday. Karen's brand new black Ford Edge was parked at the baseball field where her son played high school varsity baseball. Brad's team won by one run and he had a few great plays out on the field. It was 7:45pm and everyone in the park had gone home after the big win.

"You did sooo great today my baby boy!" Karen said proudly as she slammed her tone body up and down Brad large erect cock in the back seat of her SUV. She was wearing a loose yellow sun dress that she held up around her waist. Her cute feet were planted next to Brad's hips and her hands were locked at the fingers around the back of his neck. Her white mini V-string panties were bunched up in his right hand.

"Thanks mom. I have been really focused lately thanks to you" Brad said through half closed eyes, consumed by pleasure from his mom's cunt.

Karen's stacked muscular body rhythmically bounced on his son's lap, causing his body to shake as her fat ass meat met his lap. The pants of his baseball uniform was down between his ankles.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds