• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Blake Effect

The Blake Effect

Authors note: This story may become a series of journal entries as we try to characterize the extent of the Blake effect.

*

My study of frequency modulation as a means of remote manipulation of individual and specific transistors in modern processors has generated results that I hadn't expected.

I have demonstrated the theoretical ability to commandeer the transistors of a device using little more than standard RF. Specific frequencies modulate certain transistors or groups of transistors in ways not intended by the host computers programming. In essence it's a CPU hack, but the potential goes far beyond hijacking a computer. Since that early success I've created a device that can modulate transistor gates on the nano-meter scale from distances of several meters.

That is not why I'm writing these entries. The discovery I've made has nothing to do with hacking CPU's. I am so far out of my element that I will simply describe my observations so that I can go back and make some sense of them later.

My early experiments had shown a lot of promise and I was working on refining the quality and extending the range of my CPU hack. I developed a small directional antenna to increase the range and focus of the device. Tonight's experiment was determining the limits of the machines range. My workstation and antenna were set up at a distance of 3 meters from my subject workstation. 3 meters is all the room I had in my lab.

Lab feels like the wrong word. It's sort of a co-op of offices connected to each other where researchers pursue their interests. Some are proper businesses and others are hobbyists who need a place for their stuff. My space is a mess of computers, parts, test equipment, multi-meters and soldering gear. The office sits between other labs train car style so it's not unusual to walk between offices if they are open rather than going out to the hall.

The space is so crowded, that the controller was crammed into one corner and the subject machine sat at my desk in the other corner. I aimed the antenna and set the test pattern to run; it would cycle the same tests over and over until I stopped it, then I could check how many CPU gates I had taken control of and how reliable the control was. I wanted to let the pattern run through several cycles so I had plenty of data to study later.

I checked my phone. 11:45 pm. And I was hungry. It was late enough that there wouldn't be many people in the lab but I decided to post a printout reading: experiment in progress do not touch. The lab's shared printer was three rooms away, so I walked through the open offices to the print room. When I got there it was (of course) out of paper. After a minute of reloading paper and another minute of watching page after page of someone's data print I had my sign.

I walked back to my lab and froze in the doorway. Sitting at my target workstation was a woman from a couple of labs down. I had seen her around but we had never actually met. I couldn't remember her name but I was pissed to see her messing up my experiment. I was about to yell 'Hey!' but my anger quickly gave way to confusion then a wave anxious fear.

She was sitting motionless at the target workstation with my antenna pointed directly at her. The frightening thing was that she wasn't looking at monitor. Her face was pointed up into a corner of the room, her eyes were tightly shut and her lips were parted as thought mid-word. I could see she was drawing in a deep slow breath. Her fingers held the desk tightly and her entire demeanor was like she was frozen in place.

I quickly stepped to my transmitter and pulled the cable from the antenna. Before I could cross the room to her she had wheeled around yelling. "No! What are you doing? What happened?"

"Are you okay?" I stammered, surprised by her attitude.

She seemed surprised too. She looked around almost unsure of her surroundings? "What the hell are you doing in here?" she asked.

I shot back "I should be asking you that, you came into my lab and fucked up my experiment."

She looked at me, the cable I held, and the antenna. "Oh, I, I'm sorry. I thought the lab was empty and I needed to use a..."

She looked at the machine next to me. I could see her studying its antenna.

"Most people warn the lab when they are running an experiment. You could have locked the door or sent an email or something."

I showed her the sign. "I thought the lab was empty too. I walked down to the printer to get it."

She looked at the device again. She was cute, late twenties, with large dark eyes and dark hair pulled back in a ponytail. That was all I could tell about her physically. She wore over sized Stanford sweat pants and a Cal sweatshirt, also over sized.

"What is that thing?" she asked with an inquisitive tone.

"Are you OK? You looked like you were in the middle of a seizure when I walked in."

"A seizure?" She laughed. "No. Definitely not a seizure. Please tell me that thing isn't dangerous. You didn't just give me cancer or make me forget how to play the piano or something?"

"It uses RF just like your cell phone and the hundreds of WiFi transmitters you walk by every day. Its power is less than half of what your phone transmits. No, it is not dangerous" I said.

"Good." She replied.

She sat staring at me and I at her. An uncomfortable passed.

"So, you didn't feel anything when you sat in front of it?" She added.

"I've never sat in front of it, I only point it at computers." I replied.

"So you have no idea what it just did to me?" She said slowly.

"It shouldn't have done anything... unless you're an android" I said, immediately regretting the nerd comment. "I mean, it's just RF. You're bathed in it everywhere you go. There's no way it should have done anything to you."

"Well then let's do it again." She said.

"No." I said. "I have no idea what you experienced and I'm not comfortable with repeating it."

"I felt it the moment I sat down." She said. "Like sinking into a warm tub. I suddenly felt good. Really good. I haven't felt that good in a very long time. I wanted to just sit there and enjoy it. That's when you pulled the plug."

My mind was racing. It wasn't possible, was it? Could my frequency modulations be affecting neurons? Or dopamine or whatever the fuck makes people feel good?

While I was trying to make the square peg of electrical engineering fit into the round hole of bio-mechanics she was adjusting the chair and making herself comfortable.

"Come on, let's try it again. Fire that thing up." She said.

"I'll need a release from you." I said.

"I thought you said it was safe." She looked around and said, "Give me your phone".

I unlocked and handed her my phone. She took it, started the camera and recorded herself.

"I Jessica Blake do hereby hold harmless" she looked at me "What's your name again?"

"Dean, Dean Peters" I said.

"I Jessica Blake hereby hold Dean Dean Peters harmless for any damage mental or physical that results from the experiments with his transmitter."

She stopped the recording and flipped me the phone. "How's that?"

"I doubt it's legal" I said.

"It's better than nothing", Jessica said.

I was uncomfortable with the idea but I was curious. I was 99% sure well 97% sure it was safe and she seemed to be willing.

"Maybe I should go first" I offered.

"Fuck you." She said flatly. "I discovered the Blake effect, I get to try it." She added.

I reset the test and reconnected the antenna. "The Blake effect?"

"You may have built the machine but I discovered what it does. Don't worry you will be cited frequently and warmly in my paper on the discovery of the Blake effect."

"It will clearly be OUR paper." I said as I hit the return key.

Her features relaxed and she closed her eyes. "Warmth. I feel head to toe warmth. Relaxed but not sleepy. Not a narcotic feeling but almost like that, all the good but none of the drugged feeling. There's no... um..." then she smiled. "Let me just feel it."

I watched her breathing change. Her chest rose and fell in deep full breaths. Jessica parted her lips and drew another deep full breath.

"So warm" she said.

She gathered up the bottom of her sweatshirt and raised it slowly over her head. She wore a plain white V-neck t-shirt underneath. Her arms at first pressed her breasts together then displayed them as she pulled the thick fabric over her head to remove the sweatshirt. I admired her gorgeous form as her face was hidden. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could easily see that she had full round breasts that pressed against the cotton of her shirt so that it caressed and outlined them perfectly. I could even see the hint of her dark areolas through the thin white fabric. As she dropped the sweat shirt I looked up to her pretty face. She stared briefly at me in a manner that seemed to say that she knew that I had been staring, and at what. I'm sure I flushed, but I tried to maintain eye contact. She again closed her eyes and rested her hands on her thighs. I couldn't help but notice just how erect her nipples had become. They stood out full and hard clearly defined by the fabric covering them.

"Something's changed" she whispered.

I looked at my machine. It was running a new test pattern, changing the frequencies at a different rate.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"If you stop it I'll kill you." She said from behind closed eyes.

We were silent then. Only the fans of the machines running around us were audible. She would move from time to time, rolling her head in a long circle or shifting in her seat. She took a deep slow breath and began rubbing her palms up and down her outer thighs. She pressed her palms deeply into the sweats. I could see that her knees were pressing tightly into each other and her palms seemed to be adding extra pressure. It was a strange contrast to how relaxed her upper body appeared. It was as though she needed to pee or was trying to hold something back. I was about to ask about it when she looked at me again, with a searching expression followed by a long look around the room as though she were cataloging its contents.

"Can you tell me what you're feeling?" I asked.

"I can, I choose not to, yet." She replied. "We keep this secret for now... Right? It's just between us." She continued.

"Of course." I said.

At that she seemed to relax further. Her eyes were once again closed and she had placed her lower lip between her teeth. She had pretty, full lips and to see her nibbling that flesh was exciting. She slid her lip in and out. First biting at one corner and then the other in a rhythmic fashion. I didn't want to be turned on by it, but I was.

I now saw that she had stopped pressing her thighs together and that they were rubbing against each other. Her hips were gyrating slowing. Her weight would shift from one ass cheek to the other, slowly rocking back and forth and forward and back. It was deeply erotic and I wondered if she consciously knew she was doing it. Back and forth, around and around her hips were grinding her ass into the seat. She was clearly, obviously, undeniably turned on and her body was almost reflexively responding.

"ohhhh God" she whispered.

"Are you ok?" I asked again.

"Fuuuuuuuuck yeeeesssss" was her long slow response.

She slid her hand across her belly. Her breasts raised up on her forearm and pressed even more tightly against her t-shirt. She seemed to hug herself, cupping her breast and squeezing her tits tightly together. This enhanced her cleavage to a point that I couldn't look away from the obvious sexuality they represented. Her nipples pressed hard against the fabric and her thumb roamed over the curve of her tit finding the nipple. It bent to her thumb then disappeared beneath it and rose again on the other side. Her thumb and forefinger came together pinching it and pulling it as her other fingers sunk into the fabric of that lucky t-shirt and the breast beneath. Her lips parted and she sighed audibly.

Her other hand pressed down to where her sweat pants and thighs concealed her pussy. She pressed her palm hard into her crotch as though she were holding something down. She dug the heel of her palm into her pubic bone again and again. Her shoulder made large grinding circles as her hand rode from her belly button down as deep as her palm could go.

I looked up and could see she was staring at me. Her eyes were glazed and she had a hungry expression in her eyes as she stared into mine.

"Don't stop it, and don't come near me." She said. "Just let me; just let me.... Oh fuck I've got to do this."

She closed her eyes and parted her knees. Almost immediately her fingers pressed in between her legs pressing hard against her sex hidden beneath the sweats.

"Ohhhhh." She moaned as she touched herself. Her thighs spread wider each time she rubbed herself. Her fingers pressed in and down as they traced her form down between her legs till her fingers were buried from my view between her ass and the seat. She then pulled and her fingers dragged back up against the sweats.

Jessica found the waist band of her sweats and she opened her eyes and stared at me as she slid her hand under the sweats and away from my view.

I tried to meet her gaze and I stared as intently as I was able to. I could see the effects of her efforts if not the act itself. Her lips parted and her eye's widened a bit as she found whatever hidden spot it was that excited her. She was breathing in deep ragged breaths. She licked her lips and closed her eyes again.

I looked to her waist and saw her sweats raise and lower and raise and lower as she rubbed herself. Her breathing seemed to set the pace as she massaged her pussy. It looked strangely like a small erection rising and falling in her pants. My erection however had grown painful and I adjusted my swollen cock to a more comfortable position.

A smile spread across her pretty face and she moaned "oh God yesss. Oh oh oh." again and again.

Her legs were now spread wide as she rubbed herself. As her right hand was doing only she knows what to her pussy her left hand squeezed her tit tightly. She held it, then she clutched at it. I could see her tit-flesh pressing between her fingers. Her hard nipple protruding from between Thumb and forefinger. It was almost as though she was holding herself in place so her right hand could continue its work.

At this point I wanted her so badly. I wanted to take the place of her hands, or add to them. I wanted to strip her naked and take her right there. But she had said not to come near her, so there I would stay observing 'the Blake effect'.

Her sweats had begun to work themselves down as she touched herself. I could see her wrist and the very top of her pubic V. The sweats strained, anchored in place by her ass and the seat.

She either no longer cared that I was there or was turned on by it. I hoped she could recount what she was feeling later.

She shifted her weight, first from one ass cheek to the other in an exaggerated version of what she had been doing earlier. With each gyration the sweats worked themselves free of her ass until they were covering only her legs.

With her left hand she shoved them down. First to her knees and then to her ankles. She was now only half sitting on the seat resting on her tailbone. Other than the t-shirt, she was totally exposed to me. Her thighs, spread wide, were full creamy white and soft. Her pussy was a deep brown V of public hair. Not thick, but not shaved either. Her thumb rested directly in the center of that gorgeous V as her four fingers slid up and down over her swollen pussy lips.

With the sweats gone she brought both hands to play. Her left hand slid up her inner thigh to join her right. She separated her pussy lips and exposed her inner labia and a very swollen clitoris. The clitoris stood erect from its hood, an elongated pearl among her excited folds.

Her middle finger found that pearl and flicked gently and rapidly against it. First a fluttering side to side movement then long fast motions along the length of her slit.

Her left hand held the lips of her pussy wide and as she worked herself and it became apparent how wet she was. First were the soft wet sounds when she found her clit. They mingled with her gentle moans and were barely noticeable. Then as she explored the fullness of her pussy from clit to ass she coaxed juices from deep inside her. Soon the soft sounds were replaced by distinct sex sounds. Flesh on flesh, penetrating and withdrawing, in and out. Her fingers would flick against her clit then dive to her sodden vagina where she would penetrate her cunt several times, then her glistening fingers would transport that wetness back to her clit. Each time she teased her clit more juice would flow. Each time she drew that wetness from her the sounds of her sex increased. Her entire vagina shimmered and flowed with her nectar.

I glanced at the screen on my machine and saw that it was entering the final phase of its cycle, a quick attempt to manipulate as many transistors as possible. This would be different than the earlier phases and I wasn't sure how she'd react.

Jessica now had two fingers held tightly deep inside her one moment, then frantically fucking herself with a slap slap slap as her palm impacted those hungry swollen pussy lips. She seemed to be stimulating every part of herself the moment the final phase hit. She had worked herself almost off the seat of her chair and her frantic fingering was milking enough wetness that she dripped on the floor.

In concert with the peak of the machines stimulus, she suddenly froze. Her eyes screwed tightly shut, her deep breaths paused with her chest arched back and her breasts heaved wantonly towards the ceiling. Every muscle of her body appeared taught except for the muscles of her sex. Her pussy convulsed and chewed on her fingers. I could see her asshole wet with the juices that flowed down onto it glint and flex, tighten and relax, over and over and over again.

Then she cried out. Like a woman coming up for air. It was a deep throated moan, scream, cry that emptied her lungs as her orgasm ripped through her. She clamped her thighs tightly over her hand as she rocked back and forth riding the orgasm to its end.

I checked my monitor and the cycle was complete. I stopped the test and immediately Jessica collapsed back in her seat.

I watched closely but said nothing. She kept her eyes closed, her thighs still tightly clamped over her hand.

After a long moment... perhaps minutes. She adjusted herself in the seat, stood, pulled up her sweats and picked up her sweatshirt. She looked at me finally.

"I need a moment." She said, and walked out of the lab. From the other room I heard he call back "This will change the world."

This was the first experiment of many and I will post updates as long as there is reader interest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Blake Effect

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 465 milliseconds