• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Clinical Trials Ch. 09

Clinical Trials Ch. 09

123

Author's note:

Well, we've made it to the end, thanks to all those that stuck with me and for all your feedback. There's probably room for some follow-up stories, we'll see if the mood strikes me. Enjoy!

*****

They had been home a couple hours, and Holly had left Brittney alone. Brittney tried to keep herself busy by cleaning up the kitchen. Eventually, though, she couldn't concentrate and plopped down on the couch in front of the TV. She had put on a clean pair of cotton panties, but after a couple hours of constant arousal these were now soaked. She didn't even know what program was on. All she could think about was how to ask Holly for an orgasm. She hated how dependent she had become on Holly. It took all her concentration to not sink her fingers into her pussy while sitting there.

"I'm going out for a while. Don't sit there on the couch all day. My bathroom is dirty, it better be spotless when I get back. Oh, and maybe we can go back to the club tonight and show off your new shoes on stage," Holly stated. "Who knows, we may have reason to celebrate!"

"Mistress..." Brittney croaked. She hated calling her that, but thought it best to play to Holly's ego.

"What is it? I'm in a hurry," Holly spat back.

"Could, umm..."

"Come on, spit it out!"

Brittney cringed and lost her nerve. "Umm, hurry back," Brittney managed to say.

"Don't you worry about me. Remember, clean my bathroom."

Brittney turned and stared glassy eyed at the TV, and thought about how it would feel to rub her clit.

*****

Holly entered the restaurant and spotted a well dressed woman in the entrance. "Doctor Drake?" Holly asked.

"Yes I am," she responded, looking Holly over.

"I'm Holly... Courtland. Wow, it's so nice to meet you face to face! Really, you have no idea, it's an honor to meet you!" Holly beamed.

"Mmhmm, I'm sure," she replied tersely. "I've requested a table out on the street side patio. I think we'll be able to talk more freely there."

"Yes, right down to business. I expected that from you. Very well," Holly replied.

There were only a couple of diners inside, and the two of them were the only customers sitting outside on the patio. The server was there promptly, and took their drink orders. Holly made small talk about the beautiful weather until their drinks arrived.

Taking a sip of her iced tea, Holly began. "So, do you have the payment for my services, and have you considered my offer for partnership?"

"Now it's you that's right to the point, isn't it," the doctor replied. "Yes, I have your payment," she said as she tapped her finger on an envelope in her purse. "But what is it that I'm paying for?" As the doctor was speaking a scruffy man in a white shirt began clearing the table behind them. Something seemed out of place about him to Holly, but the feeling was quickly pushed aside as she focused on what the doctor was asking.

"Oh yes!" Holly responded excitedly. "A demonstration!" she said as she reached for her phone. "Here, I'll show you the program, though it would be much more interesting to have a live demonstration. Perhaps we can do that if we come to an agreement."

A crash of dishes startled them, and Holly jumped up as a couple of plates slid under her chair. Realizing it was the man bussing the table that caused it, Holly let out a curse. "What the hell is wrong with you! Shit, could you be any clumsier?"

"I'm so sorry, miss. Let me get that," he said as he pulled back her chair and picked up the dishes. He quickly stacked them and carried them inside.

"Can't get fucking good help these days! Can you believe that guy?" Holly ranted as she sat back down. "Now where were we? Oh yes, a demonstration." She took another drink of her tea as she punched some buttons on her phone. After a few moments she showed the screen to the doctor.

"You see, where your program just had some basic on/off functionality, all of which was manually controlled, I've created a complete interface where you can preset time, duration, and intensity. And where the sensors you designed can detect the presence of, well, jizz and pussy juice, my program can be programmed to respond to these inputs in various ways. There's no limit to the number of ways you can tease and torture your slave. And, all of this communication is now encrypted to keep the access secure."

The doctor leaned in closer. This was good, she realized. She also realized that Holly was obsessed. She could see that the power over Brittney had gone to Holly's head, that she considered this a program solely to control another person. Even for the doctor, this was going beyond her original intent. So while the program was inspired, there was no way that Holly could be trusted. Besides, partners were overrated, she decided as she thought back to Darnus. The doctor watched Holly closely.

"Show me how the interface works," The doctor asked. Holly took another drink of her tea and then proceeded to explain the various functions, proudly talking about why she decided to design it the way she did, and talking excitedly about what other ideas she had.

"So whad'ya think?" Holly probed, her speech slightly slurred.

"Oh, it's excellent work, Miss Courtland. You certainly are an amazing programmer. But is it really worth what you are asking? I could hire someone else to write it for half the money," the doctor stated.

"What? Are you kiddin? Where you gonna fine someone like that?" Holly's head was spinning, and she was finding it harder to focus on the doctor's face. She needed to concentrate to counter the doctor's argument, but she could hear herself slurring her own words.

"Oh, I have connections, don't you worry." The doctor continued to watch Holly. "How are you feeling, Holly?"

"What? I'm, umm, I'm fine... Just a little light headed..."

"Mmhmm, I bet. Why don't you come with me," the doctor said as she stood up and took Holly's hand.

"What? Where?" Holly tried to stand, her head spun wildly now from the drug that the doctor slipped into Holly's drink. A van pulled up and parked in front of the restaurant and the scruffy man in the white shirt got out. He opened the gate to the street and took Holly by the elbow. The two of them led Holly to the van and helped her get in the back. The doctor got in behind Holly, and the man walked around the other side and got behind the wheel.

"Wait... where we goin'?" Holly managed to ask. She found that she had little control over her limbs. "Wha'd you do to me?"

"Everything ok?" Jack asked Doctor Drake as he pulled away from the curb.

"Perfect. You sure know how to cause a distraction," the doctor responded as she secured Holly's wrists to the seat with Velcro straps. "Don't worry, Holly, I'll take care of you now."

*****

Brittney had finished cleaning Holly's bathroom and ate a light dinner, then spent the rest of the evening watching TV. She eventually went to bed, and as she lay there she worried. Holly had still not come home. This wouldn't be a bad thing under normal circumstances. But her arousal continued relentlessly, and her only hope for relief was if Holly came home. What if something happened to Holly? The combination of being horny all the time and not being able to orgasm would eventually lead to her to an asylum. She was exhausted and wanted to sleep, but she knew her dreams would be invaded by sexual fantasies. Where could Holly have gone to? She never stayed the night at Billy's place, so that didn't seem likely. She thought of calling Holly, but figured this would only piss her off. Maybe this was just another one of Holly's games.

She finally did fall asleep, and as she feared her dreams were filled with sexual encounters. Every dream included her getting fucked by enormous cocks and ended with her at the brink of orgasm and waking up in need. And each time it took her a while to calm down before she could fall asleep again.

She woke to the sound of the doorbell. She buried her head under the pillow, but whoever it was continued to ring it. She looked over at the clock. It was almost 10am, and she decided she better get up. She slipped on a robe and headed towards the front door, ready to curse out the rude person behind it.

She pulled the door open, and was shocked to see a tall muscular black man standing there.

"Hi Brittney. It's Darnus... from BioZene," he said.

Brittney's first reaction was to slam the door and run away. Darnus quickly blocked the door from closing.

"Wait, please!" he said. "I need your help! And I think I can help you as well. Just hear me out!"

"Go away!" Brittney shouted.

"I know where Holly is!" he called through the partially open door.

Brittney hesitated. "Where?" she asked.

"Just let me in, please."

She relented and backed away as Darnus came in and closed the door. Brittney looked at him and her pussy clenched in need. She was desperate with desire, and as Darnus stood in front of her, her thoughts drifted to sex despite the fact that he was one of the causes of the mess she was in. And then she realized that one of the big cocks in her dreams last night was his. She felt her pussy spasm again.

"So where is she?" Brittney asked.

"Jennifer has... Doctor Drake has taken her," he said.

Part of Brittney cheered as she heard this news. It served Holly right if the doctor worked the same evil magic on Holly as she had done to Brittney. But her thoughts quickly turned to what this might mean for her own escape from this mess. Her only hope of getting out of this with her sanity hinged on getting Holly back.

"And what's that to me?" she asked, putting on a tough front.

"Look, she's out of control and I can't stop her. I'm hoping you can, and maybe get yourself free as well. And maybe you'll have some mercy and leave my name out of it," he replied.

"Me? What in the world can I do? And why would I help you?"

"You're a reporter, aren't you? And you're the only one that understands the situation." Darnus reached into his pocket and took a step forward and handed a small device to Brittney. "Here, take this. It's an audio receiver. The microphone is planted inside of the doctor's house. Maybe you can get some incriminating evidence from it, and then write your story."

Brittney's pussy contracted again as the nanomaterial responded to his close proximity. She quickly grabbed the device and stepped back. She hadn't even considered writing the story anymore, so his request brought back more anxiety about her commitment to Ted Packard at the Scottsdale Courier. "So Holly is at the doctor's house? What has she done to her?"

"I don't know, and I doubt that I'll be welcome in that neighborhood anymore," Darnus replied, shaking his head. "Maybe you can find out. That listening device only has a range of about 300 feet, though, so you'll have to get close. Oh, and here, take this," he said as he pulled a small piece of paper out of his pocket. "I found the information hidden in the doctor's desk at work. It's a web address and login information that seemed to be connected to this research. I don't know if it will help," he said as he handed her the scrap of paper.

"I'll think about it. Now get out." Brittney had trouble concentrating with him there. Just the presence of a man was driving her arousal higher. She needed to get rid of him before she ripped off her robe and jumped him. She shuddered as she pictured his big black cock ramming into her pussy. She shook her head. "Please go! I said I'd think about it!" she said when she saw Darnus wasn't moving.

"Ok, I'll go. Please, you're the only one that can stop this," he said as he opened the door and stepped out.

*****

For the rest of the morning Brittney thought about what Darnus said to her. She tried the login information that Darnus gave to her, but it didn't seem to work. But every hour that Holly didn't return made her consider that maybe Darnus was telling the truth. She had to try to see what was happening at the doctor's house. After she showered and dressed, Brittney drove to the doctor's. She cursed as she approached the guard station. This would be a short trip if she didn't find a way to get into the subdivision. She pulled up and the guard looked down at her. "How can I help you?" he said.

"I, umm, I'm here for Doctor Jennifer Drake. I'm Brittney Banyard. I've been here before," she added, hoping that would have some impact on the guard's decision.

"Mmhmm, let's see... Nope, you're not on the list. Would you like me to ring her?"

"No!" Brittney blurted out. "Umm, it's a surprise. Can't you just let me in this one time?" she pleaded.

"Sorry, can't do that."

Brittney cursed under her breath. Now what was she going to do. She looked up at him. He was probably sixty years old, stocky, muscular, several tattoos on his arms. "Umm, isn't there anything I can do to get in? It's extremely important," she pleaded. She wasn't sure what she was willing to do, or what he might ask of her.

He looked her over, looked back at the empty street behind her, and then stared down into the car at Brittney's bare thighs. She had worn a knee length sun dress which had slid up to mid thigh while she was driving.

"It that important to you, huh?" he said gruffly.

"Yes..." she squeaked. Something in his voice made her shudder.

"Show me your panties," he ordered.

Brittney sucked in a breath. She shouldn't have been surprised, but his words still shocked her with their boldness. But she had to get in. She slowly pulled her dress up, exposing the pink cotton material. She sat completely still while he gawked at her.

"Touch yourself."

Brittney hesitated. Her pussy was wet and she knew a wet spot would quickly form if she rubbed her pussy. Still, she spread her knees further and moved her hand between her legs. A shiver went through her as she gently ran a finger along her overly sensitive clit. She didn't look up, but still could feel his eyes bore into her.

"Rub that cunt harder. Show me how much you want to get past the gate."

Brittney complied. She pressed her fingers against herself and slid them up and down more aggressively. She felt her arousal driven higher as the guard continued to ogle her.

"You are one hot bitch, aren't you?" the guard chided. "Don't you stop rubbing! I bet you want me to fuck you right now, don't you?"

She knew she should stop, but his taunts drove her arousal higher. Her panties were now wet, and Brittney groaned. She was no longer thinking of how embarrassing this was, instead focused on how good it felt. In that moment she wanted to cum for him, to convince him that she was a whore. She imagined his cock as it drove in and out of her hole. Her pussy clenched and more cream soaked into her panties.

"Answer me!" he ordered. She decided he must have been a drill sergeant at some point.

"Yes! I want you to fuck me!" Brittney blurted out, shocked by her own words as well as the sincerity with which she said them.

"Look at me while you finger that cunt," he ordered. Brittney looked up, her arousal spiked higher as she was captured by his stare. She neared an orgasm that she knew wouldn't come.

Brittney was startled by the sound of a sports car's rumbling engine as it raced up behind her car. The guard stayed calm, however, but sighed in disappointment.

"Give me your panties, bitch," he commanded. When she hesitated, he added, "Now!"

Brittney lifted up her ass and awkwardly peeled the panties down her legs. As she did so, she noticed the security camera that pointed into her car. "Oh shit!" she thought. "Now the guard has video of me playing with my pussy!"

The guard stood back a step from her window, which forced her to reach out the window with her panties. She was sure the driver in the car behind her saw this exchange, and cursed herself again.

"Thank you very much, Miss Banyard. Maybe I'll take you up on your request the next time you return," the guard smirked as he opened the gate.

Brittney sped away from the gate and wound her way through the neighborhood. She parked a couple houses down from the doctor's house and flipped the switch on the listening device and waited. At first she didn't hear a thing, and wondered if Darnus had lied to her or if she was too far away. But then she heard the doctor's voice.

"Do you want another one? I guess you do. You are quite stubborn, I'll give you that," the doctor stated as she pinched Holly's engorged nipples. Holly screamed as the orgasm ripped through her. She twisted in her bonds, but tied to the wooden chair with her hands behind her back and her legs spread and tied to the legs, she could only wiggle uselessly.

"Was that a good one? It looked like you really enjoyed it. I must say it's convenient to have your orgasms triggered by pinching your nipples. How many orgasms has that been, hmmm? Are you keeping count like I told you to do?" the doctor asked as she flicked Holly's right nipple.

"I don't know," Holly whispered.

"Well that's disappointing. What's your guess? Fifteen? Oh well, I guess we'll have to start over, then," she said, and pinched Holly's nipples viciously again. Holly screamed out again, her pussy contracting in forced orgasm again and again. Holly's naked body was covered in a sheen of sweat. Her skin, now a permanent deep tan, glistened.

"So Holly, what is the access information to your software?"

Holly shook her head. She knew her willpower wavered, but still she refused to give in to this madwoman.

"You still refuse to tell me? What's the big deal? After all, we're partners now! You can tell me, I'll keep it a secret!" the doctor teased. She walked around Holly and dragged her long fingernails across Holly's bare shoulders. From behind Holly she reached around her and lifted Holly's tits in her hands.

"What do you think of my work? You now have perfect DD tits! You'll be the envy of every woman around. So firm and perky, not a bit of sag in them," she said as she squeezed them. "And perfectly natural feeling." Holly looked down at her chest, unable to grasp what she was looking at. She had been a C cup, but now two massive tits swayed from her chest. The doctor pinched Holly's nipples again. A moment later, Holly's pussy erupted in another fierce orgasm. She cried out again and strained at her bonds. She was left panting and out of breath.

Brittney jumped out of her skin as she heard a knock on her window. Standing outside was Ted Packard, her editor at the Scottsdale Courier.

"Let me in, Brittney."

"What the hell are you doing here!" she shouted through the window.

"Just let me in!"

Not knowing what else to do, she unlocked the door and Ted climbed in.

"You scared me to death! What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I could ask the same of you. But I'll start. The other day I planted a tracking device on your car. When I saw you heading towards the doctor's neighborhood I followed you. It cost me fifty bucks to get past the guard, though he seemed to be in a good mood. I won't even ask how you got in. Anyway, there's something very odd going on, and you seem to be in the middle of it. What really got me suspicious is when I saw you at the strip club the other day. That's when I got the idea to follow you," Ted stated.

"What!!" Brittney squealed. "Shit!" she thought as she turned red in embarrassment. "He saw me on stage? What's he going to think of me now?"

"Calm down Brittney. Tell me why you're here," he said.

The speaker on the listening device crackled before she could answer. "So, feeling talkative yet, Holly?" the doctor asked. Holly was slumped in the chair trying to catch her breath. "You know, we could go on all day. I certainly don't mind. I'd consider it all part of my clinical trial, with you being the subject. I'm sure you'd be happy to help me out, wouldn't you?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Clinical Trials Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds