• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Ageless Sex & Eternal Love Ch. 09

Ageless Sex & Eternal Love Ch. 09

12

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

*

Susan and Jennifer catch Tommy having sex with Jennifer's daughter, Christine.

Continued from Chapter 8:

"Go ahead. Don't be shy. I know you want to suck it," said Tommy while gently touching the side of her face before sliding a slow, soft finger across her lips. "Take me in your mouth, lick me, and wrap your tongue around me," he said giving her his permission by placing a gentle hand to the back of her pretty head. "Suck it, Christine. Blow me," he said encouraging her to take him in her mouth. "See what it feels like to suck a big cock," he said reaching out to feel her small tits through her blouse and bra.

She was so young, just 20-years-old that she made him feel like an old man when he was only 46-years-old. Yet, with a 26-year difference between them, he was old enough to be her father and she was young enough to be his daughter. Never had he been with a woman as young. Without a doubt, Susan would kill him if she knew he had sex with Jennifer's daughter and Jennifer would, no doubt, want him to have sex with her too, if she knew he had sex with her daughter.

Christine looked down at his hand feeling her A cup breasts through her blouse. She looked down at his fingertips coaxing out her nipples through her bra. In the way she had been staring at his cock, he was now staring at her blouse and bra clad breasts. As soon as he touched her tits, her nipples made their appearance through her blouse and bra. Then, as soon as he fingered her nipples more, turning them, twisting them, and pulling them, she leaned her head down, flipped her hair out of the way, and took him in her mouth.

Christine, Susan's best friend's daughter, was sucking Tommy while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples through her blouse and bra. Sucking and sucking him, she was sucking a man who was old enough to be her father. Sucking and sucking him, she was sucking a man she had just met. Sucking him harder while stroking him faster, she was sucking him as if she wanted him to cum in her mouth.

"Oh, my God, I love sucking your big prick," she said coming up for air and briefly removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "If you don't mind, even though I'm really enjoying sucking you, I really need to get laid. I really want to be fucked."

She looked at him with sexual excitement.

"Okay," he said with a sly grin while looking forward to making out with her. With foreplay his favorite thing to do, he couldn't wait to feel her through her clothes while kissing and kissing her. "I can accommodate you."

Only, ready to spoil all of his fun in having foreplay before undressing her, she reached for the button of her blouse and paused to look at him as if asking his permission to undress.

"You don't mind if I get naked," she said looking up at him before standing to strip off her blouse, her bra, her jeans, and her panties without even waiting for his answer. "I really need to get out of these clothes," she said sexually teasing him while undressing. "God I'm so fucking horny. I'm so fucking wet. I so need a good fucking."

What was he going to say? No? He would have preferred stripping her himself while kissing her, touching her, and feeling her through her clothes. Instead, watching her undress, intently leering at her as she removed her clothes, he ogled her as if she was as speed stripper on stage.

"Mind? Why would I mind you getting naked? No, I don't mind at all," he said watching her unbutton her blouse.

She stared at him staring at her while watching her quickly stripping off her clothes. He wished she wasn't undressing as fast. He wished she would slowly strip herself naked. He wished she'd allow him to do the honors of undressing her. Only, with her entering Susan's apartment while he was naked, as if he was having a sexual fantasy, and with the chance that he'd ruin everything, he didn't want to exert his control of the sexual situation.

"It's just that I've been so fucking horny lately," she said removing her blouse. "If you don't mind," she said removing her jeans and pausing before asking him her question. "I know it's a lot to ask being that we just met but would you fuck me? Please? I really need to get laid."

He laughed at his good fortune while his sexual anticipation of fucking twenty-year-old Christine consumed his sexual thoughts.

"Of course I'll fuck you, Christine," he said staring at her standing before him in her bra and panty.

She had a flat stomach with jeweled stud in her bellybutton and except for her smallish breasts, she had a very shapely body. With the sexy and shapely body she had, she'd be the perfect candidate for implants.

"I really don't care how you want to fuck me. If you want to mount me or if you want to just bend me over, it doesn't matter to me. I just really need a good fucking. I just need to get laid," she said removing her bra and her panties. "I really need to feel a hard prick inside of me," she said as if she was asking her hairdresser for a specific hairstyle.

She exposed her neatly trimmed brown pussy and her tight, little round ass. She looked at him as if she was asking him to read something she wrote instead of asking him to have sexual intercourse with her and fuck her.

'Don't mind? She's got to be kidding,' thought Tommy.

Tommy looked at her as if he had just won the lottery and she was his prize.

"Well, okay," said Tommy feigning his reluctance to have sex with her with a shrug of disinterest. "Yeah, sure, I don't mind fucking you at all Christine," he said. "It would be my pleasure to throw you a good, hard bang," he said with shit eating grin.

Once she was naked, he grabbed her around the waist and, in one quick movement, he slammed her naked ass on the bed and was on top of her. Different from Susan's body, as if ready to drive a new car instead of driving the same old used car, her body felt so firm and so soft at the same time. When he probed her with his fingers, she was already wet, so very wet. He moved his prick to her pussy and with her hand guiding his hard cock inside, forget about kissing, touching, feeling, and making love, as if they had already made love before, they were fucking like rabbits in no time.

* * * * *

Chapter 9:

Normally, especially with her being so young and so pretty, and with him being the lover and the one sexually seducing woman, Tommy would have held her close, looked deeply in Christine's blue eyes, and kissed her. Normally, he would have closed his eyes, parted her lips with his tongue, and French kissed her while feeling her small, pert breasts and her firm, round ass through her clothes. Instead of having her undress herself, normally, he would have made out with Christine while undressing her himself. Instead of allowing Christine to take sexual control, normally, he would have been the one in control of the sex. Instead of fucking her, just fucking her, he would have made love to her first.

Only, with her so young, and with him so smitten, as if she was a timid deer that he stumbled over in the forest with a twelve point rack and he was a hunter, he didn't want to frighten her. He didn't want her to suddenly bolt and leave. With Susan gone shopping for hours with her best friend, Jennifer, Christine's mother, he wanted her to stay long enough for him to have his wicked, sexual way with her beautiful, naked body. He wanted this sexual coupling, an older man with a young woman, to be a memorable occasion. Yet, with her already spoiling it, she was taking the romance and the foreplay out of his hands by asking him to fuck her, just fuck her.

Normally, if she was any other woman, he wouldn't mind her taking the lead. Normally, if she was any other women, he wouldn't care that she just wanted to get laid and just wanted to use him to fuck her. Normally, he'd do anything that a woman would want him to do, even follow her lead. Only, she was special. She was only 20-years-old, compared to him, practically a virgin. She was 26-years younger than he was. A piece of nearly virgin ass like this may never happen again in his lifetime.

As if she was an expensive gift given expressly to him, just as he'd never allow someone else to open it and spoil all of his fun, normally he'd never allow her to strip herself naked. Only, she caught him by surprise when she told him she needed to get laid. With her never removing her eyes from his cock, she floored him when she asked him if he'd fuck her. Actually, she literally begged him to fuck her. Just as he had never been with someone as young, never had he been with a woman so very sexually aggressive before.

With her already standing in front of him naked, naked, he couldn't believe she was naked, she had already ruined some of his fun. Part of the sexually exciting experience of having sex, especially with someone new and especially with someone so young and so pretty was touching, feeling, and fondling the woman while kissing her and before even undressing her. If he had his druthers, if Christine hadn't been so aggressively horny and was seemingly just intent on getting laid, he would have taken his sweet time kissing her, feeling her, and undressing her. If he had his druthers, he would have taken his sweet time making love to her before fucking her. If he had any regrets in fucking Christine, with him a spider caught in her web of youth and vibrancy, he regretted that she now controlled what they were going to do and how they were going to do it.

Before even getting naked, with foreplay an integral ingredient of sex necessary for him to become fully, sexually aroused, he loved feeling women through their clothes while kissing them. Before removing his cock from his pants, he loved women feeling him through his clothes while kissing him. He loved the kissing, the touching, the feeling, and the fondling as much as he enjoyed the actual act of having deep penetrating sex with a woman. He needed all of that to feel something. He needed all of that to plant the memories of them in his head so that he'd remember what it was like to make love to them before just fucking them.

Foreplay was not only an important ingredient of sex but also a necessary part of sex. Foreplay was so very sexually exciting and, in comparison, sexual intercourse was anticlimactic. As if the end of a movie or the end of a book, compared to that first touch, that first kiss, and the first time seeing her naked, too soon and too fast, cumming was disappointing. Now with her already naked, she removed a big piece of the foreplay that he needed and looked forward to having. Instead of making love as a man and a woman, they would soon be fucking like animals.

With foreplay seemingly taking much longer and much more exciting than the actual act of sexual intercourse, when done right, especially with someone new, sexual intercourse was the ending and the grand finale of a fireworks display. It was always sad at the end of fireworks with the air filled with smoke and everyone hurrying to leave to beat the traffic home. Having the same feeling at the end of a parade with the last float going by and leaving only trash behind, wishing the parade would continue forever, he didn't want the parade to end. Having the same empty feeling at the end of a football game, whether winning or losing, he'd love to watch just one more pass, great catch, touchdown, and field goal. He had the same sad feeling after watching a movie, especially a good movie. While watching the credits and with everyone hurrying to leave, not wanting the experience to end he was always the last one to leave the theatre.

As if he had witnessed a great battle in the sky before the fireworks ended with a big, colorful bang, the smoky remnants of what just happened were still there filling the air with the acrid smell of gunpowder. Just as he could smell the smoke in the air from the fireworks, with the smell of sex in the air, he could smell a man and a woman cumming together after having had sex. Just as he'd love to watch a never ending firework display, he'd love to have foreplay without the inevitable end.

If he had to choose one over the other, in the way he wasn't allowed to do with Christine, he'd pick having foreplay with a new woman every time over fucking her, just fucking her. If he had to choose one over the other, he'd rather have foreplay than to just get laid. Just as making love is always better than fucking, and slow lovemaking is always much more fun and sexually exciting than a quickie and/or slam bam fucking, foreplay trumps them both.

Only, he should have a problem. What 46-year-old man would be sad after fucking a 20-year-old woman? What older man would have any regrets after fucking such a fine piece of young ass? Only, with Tommy having reached the connoisseur level of sex, seemingly it took more and better sexual partners to satisfy his finely tuned sexual palette. As if he was a gourmet diner, he wanted to savor the moment of kissing her, touching her, feeling her, fondling her, and licking her beautiful body. Instead of just rushing through the meal by gorging himself full, instead of just fucking her, he wanted to take his time by creating memories that would sexually satisfy him later should they never do this again.

Romance mixed with foreplay can make the sexual experience so much more pleasurable then bending forward some drunken women to do her doggie style in a back alley or having a quickie in the backseat of a car. Younger partners are always better, unless someone like Susan graces the bed. Even older sexual partners can be just as sexually satisfying as younger sexual partners, if they have the sexual experience that Susan's mother has. For as long as he shall live, he would never forget her gum job.

* * * * *

Normally, while kissing her, holding her, hugging her, touching her, feeling her, and fondling her, Tommy would have made out with her the entire time he was removing Christine's clothes. Only, he wasn't given that chance. Normally, after he removed her bra, he would have felt and fondled her tits while fingering her erect nipples before sucking her A cup breasts. Only, she denied him that too.

Normally, once she was naked, feeling her and touching her everywhere, he would have explored her entire naked body. Normally, after removing her panties, he would have felt and squeezed her naked ass, rubbed her clit, and fingered her pussy while kissing her, feeling her tits, and fingering her nipples. Normally, he would have made out with her until his lips were sore. Feeling too rushed and too pressured to fuck her, just fuck her, normally, perhaps a chance of a lifetime, he would have taken more time with her than she wanted him to do and than he did.

Normally, with holding, hugging, and kissing as important as any other part of having sex, he would have enjoyed taking his sweet, slow time with her instead of feeling pressured to rush to sexually satisfy her by merely fucking her. Normally, once she was naked and sexually aroused enough from all of the kissing, the touching, the feeling, and the fondling, he would have moved between her legs to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy. An acquired talent and with him having a special, oral sex skill, he would have loved to have eaten Christine before making love to her and long before just fucking her. Only, she refused him that honor too.

Normally, he would have rubbed her clit while licking and sucking her clit and while fingering her pussy deeper and while reaching up to fondle her tits and finger her nipples. Normally, he would have given her an orgasm with his fingers and with his mouth before mounting her and sticking his big, hard cock deep inside of her. Normally, he would have made love to her before fucking her. Only, she just wanted to get laid. As if she was a man looking to get laid, she just wanted him to fuck her.

Instead, as if she was the man, as if she was the horny one, and as if she was refusing to take no for an answer, instead of him being the aggressor, Christine was sexually in control. Forget about kissing her, feeling her, touching her, fondling her, and licking her, forget about foreplay, and forget about making love, Christine just wanted to get laid. Christine just wanted to fuck. Fucking is all she wanted to do. Instead of him being her lover, he was nothing more than her dildo.

As if a medical procedure instead of having sex, almost clinical, without even going through all of the sexual seduction, bypassing it all, she just wanted and needed him to stick his big cock in her cunt. She just wanted him to fuck her. Not needing or wanting all of the kissing, the touching, and the feeling, she just wanted to get laid. With him so very sexually excited about having sex with her, especially after she was staring at his cock while watching him masturbate, he was disappointed now.

Never had he ever met a woman who was as horny as he was. Unless she was a prostitute that he paid for sex, no woman that he had ever met just wanted to be fucked. She just wanted to fuck. She just wanted to get laid.

With her staring at his cock in the way he stared at women's tits, she never removed her eyes from his stiff prick. No woman he had ever been with had been as fascinated with his cock as she obviously was. Something that other women told him was gross, she even seemed to enjoy watching him masturbate himself. Never had he met a woman who wasn't embarrassed, shy, or ashamed for him to catch her staring at his cock whether flaccid or erect. No woman had he ever been with had told him exactly what she wanted and sexually expected from him.

Normally, for a woman to be ready to fuck him, he'd have to do a lot to even get her to the point of her wanting to fuck him. Unless he drugged her or got her so drunk on alcohol that she didn't know where she was, who she was with, and what she was doing, he'd have to do more than just jump in bed with her. He'd have to play the potential boyfriend role and/or even pretend to be a good catch. He'd have to show her that he was a good provider for her to perceive him as husband material and a good father for their children.

Normally, for a woman to be ready to fuck him, he'd have to take more time with her. He'd have to call her, talk more to her, make her laugh, entertain her, take her to a movie, to dinner, and romance her over several dates. Normally, for a woman to fuck him, like fingernails doing down a chalkboard, he'd have to do the unimaginable. He'd have to listen to her and pretend that he was interested in all that she had to say. Is it any wonder why men drink to an excess?

Even after they had sex, with no graceful way out, he'd have to stay to hold her while she enjoyed the afterglow of sex. Even worse, if he brought her back to his place, chances are she'd never want to leave. She'd want to stay the night to cook him breakfast the next morning. Sometimes not seeming worth it, all of the things that men do for sex is unbelievable. Then, to add insult to injury, the women would expect him to call her the next day.

'Unbelievable!'

Normally for a woman to be ready to fuck him, he'd have to take the time to not only get her to like him enough for him to have sex with her but also he'd have to take the time to get her to trust him. Normally, while taking his time jogging around the bases as if hitting a homerun and hoping to score, he'd have to cajole her, coerce her, and pressure her to fuck him. Then, while kissing her and feeling her through her clothes, he'd have to take his sweet time with foreplay before being able to seduce her.

All of the things that he was willing, ready, and had learned to do now, he'd have to make love to her before even daring to fuck her. Yet, Christine was different. She didn't want any of that. Within only a few minutes of meeting her, taking him by surprise in her readiness, willingness, and eagerness to go from first base to home without even touching any of the bases, Christine was ready to fuck him. She just wanted to fuck him. She just wanted to get laid. No women he had been with had been as sexually aggressive.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Ageless Sex & Eternal Love Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds