• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy Cuckold Brian Ch. 04

Amy Cuckold Brian Ch. 04

Just a little over an hour later the lock clicked open and Chris emerged from the bedroom dressed and carrying his shoes so as not to awaken the children. Brian's cuckolding was completed. Very quietly Chris descended the stairs and looked for Brian.

He heard the TV in the den. Entering the den he saw the top of Brian's head in the lounge chair. He softly called to Brian but Brian didn't move. Perhaps the TV was too load. He quietly walked around to the front of the chair. Brian was fast asleep. His shirt was open and his pants were down around his ankles. Chris could see that Brian must have masturbated and then fell into a deep sleep.

In the flickering light of the TV and with his body shaved clean, Brian's body projected the image of a woman. Chris could not leave him like this.

Chris lowered the sound of the TV and then he knelt down beside his friend and softly said Brian's name. He had to say Brian's name twice before Brian opened his eyes. Chris asked, "Are you alright man?"

Brian was embarrassed at the predicament he was in. He tried to apologize but Chris caught him by saying, "No, no Brian. Don't say you're sorry to me. I know you like a book. Over the years you've told me the most intimate details of your struggles to keep Amy gratified. I know your emotional needs and I know what you must have been going through while I was up stairs with your wife."

Brian responded, "Chris, when you took Amy up to my bedroom and then closed the door and locked it. I felt so alone and inadequate, I was feeling so bad that I came in here and jerked off."

Chris answered, "Brian, you got it wrong. It was Amy who took my hand and led me up the stairs and she brought me into your bedroom and she closed the door and locked it. She wanted us to be alone and not be disturbed."

Brian answered, "I didn't see it that way. I'm sorry."

Chris continued,"Brian, remember back in school when we were rooming together. You confided in me your fears of not being able to sexually satisfy Amy?"

"Yeah. I remember."

"Well you can't, you never could and neither can I but together we can satisfy her needs. Amy requires two men. One to satisfy her physical needs and one to satisfy her emotional needs and she has that in both of us."

Not even trying to cover himself, Brian asked, "Did she blow you?"

"No. I can't get her to do that. She says that's reserved for you. It's like if she gives me a blow job then she feels like she would be cheating on you. She treats us like we're golf clubs in her bag. I'm her driver and you're her putter and she plays us. You're a lucky man. She's upstairs waiting for you. I gotta get going. I'll see you next month if you're still up to it?"

After Chris left, Brian went up to the bedroom. Amy was in bed waiting for him. She remarked, "Your friend fucks me so thoroughly. I'm worn out. Were you able to deal with your anxieties tonight?"

"I tried but it's awful. I love you so much that when you're with him, the anguish and anxieties are overwhelming. I can never get use to them."

In a seductive voice, Amy whispered, "I'll make it up to you. I know what you need. Get into bed and I'll put you in a deep sleep."

The following month Chris was back at their home for dinner. After dinner, as before, Amy brought the children up to bed and then she took her shower. She came down the stairs in a nightgown that Brian had never seen before. As she entered the room she asked, "So what are my two men talking about?"

Chris replied, "We were trying to figure out why beautiful girls disfigure their bodies with tattoos."

Talking about bodies, Amy was pleased to tell Chris that Brian was going to a clinic to have his body hair removed permanently. Brian blushed at first but then went on, telling Chris the advantages of not having all of that body hair. Of how easy it was to keep himself clean and how his body now felt like it did before he went through puberty.

Chris added, "You know my company makes pills that will retard hair growth."

Brian laughed, saying, "Yeah, I know your pills, my hair will stop growing and my tits will enlarge."

Chris smiled saying, "Yeah. Take the pills for two years and you'll have a beautiful pair of boobs maybe a C cup size."

Amy interrupted, "No, no. You guys are not going to start some experiment and I end up with a wife instead of a husband. No I like my husband the way he is."

As Brian was talking, Chris could see traces of effeminate mannerisms. He moved closer to Amy and in full view of Brian, he put his arm around her and began rubbing her buttocks. Watching him do this Brian became aroused and got an erection which he could not hide. He blushed and Amy winked at him. Then she asked Chris, "Shall we go up stairs?"

Chris turned to Brian, "Come with us if you want to watch?"

Once in the bedroom Amy said, "Honey, lock the door. We don't want one of the kids to wonder in."

Brian locked the door as Chris asked him, "Now you can take off all of your clothes and show me this beautiful hairless body of yours."

"Go ahead, don't be shy, show him," Amy added.

They were both still dressed as Brian reluctantly shed his clothes. He became embarrassed when he got down to the women's panties he was wearing. The panties added to his shame and submissiveness. He was happy to get them off.

Then Chris said, "Turn around for us. That's it. Amy he looks beautiful. Now Brian, put your panties back on and come over here and help Amy out of her nightgown."

Brian thought that this was the ultimate humiliation. He helped her out of her gown so that she was now naked in front of his friend. She sat on the edge of the bed.

Chris continued, "Now Amy is going to watch you undress me. Start with my shoes and socks."

Not saying anything, Brian knelt down on one knee and untied Chris's shoes and slipped them off, followed by his socks. Chris asked, "Amy how's he doing?"

She replied, "He's doing very well, I can't believe how obedient he is."

Chris continued, "He knows that he has to be if he wants to stay up here with us. Amy why don't you direct him in undressing me."

"Okay, I'll be glad to. Honey, unbutton Chris's shirt and slip it off of his broad shoulders and place it on the dresser."

Brian did as she commanded. Then in a softer voice she said, "Now remove his pants."

Brian obediently unbuckled Chris's belt, unclasp his pants and lowered his zipper, allowing his slakes to fall to his feet where Chris stepped out of them. Brian picked them up, folded them and placed them on the dresser.

Chris found this process very arousing and it caused an erection tenting in his shorts as Amy said to Brian, "One last piece. Lower his underwear."

Brian pulled Chris's shorts down exposing his very large, hard and menacingly looking erection. Chris was now standing nude with his erection pointing straight out as he said to Brian. "Now get on your knees in front of Amy and get her pussy nice and wet for me. Use your mouth. I want to be able to slip right into her. Go ahead start licking."

Amy leaned back on her hands and opened her legs as Brian buried his face in her pubic hair and began licking and sucking.

Chris watched them for a few moments and then he leaned over so his face was to Amy's and he asked her, "How's he doing?"

In short breaths Amy replied, "He's going to make me cum."

Chris whispered, "Kiss me," and as they kissed Amy had her first orgasm.

Then Chris stood up. He told Amy to lie on the bed and get ready for him. Turning to Brian he said, "Now you need to make me wet. Just a couple of sucks will do it."

Brian was still kneeling on the floor and Chris was standing over him. Brian knew that Chris had a sadistic streak in him but not this. Not in front of his wife.

Chris commanded, "Just open your mouth and submit yourself to us. Amy wants you to do this, don't you Amy?"

Watching intently, Amy replied, "Honey, Chris and I have talked about this. It will help you to overcome your anxieties and it will enhance the intimacy in our marriage. It's just the three of us here and no one will ever know."

In her soft sensual tone she continued, "We want so much for you to be a participant in our love making so please, don't protest. Just do what we ask. Stay on your knees, close your eyes, open your mouth and let it happen."

Brian did as he was told. Amy watched as Chris stepped up to him and placed the head of his cock on Brian's tongue. She watched as he slowly pushed his erection into his friend's mouth, pushing in until Brian gagged. Then he backed off a little and held it there while Brian began sucking it.

At first Brian thought that he would throw up at the thought of a cock in his mouth but when the head of Chris's cock was pushed into his mouth, he opened his eyes and saw the flesh of Chris's tummy, covered in thick, bushy pubic hair. It had a musky aroma and he was overcome with feelings of arousal, passion, pleasure and comfort. It all felt so natural.

Chris ran his hands to the back of Brian's head as he moaned, "Yes. That's it. Get it nice and wet so I can fuck your wife."

After a few moments Chris pulled his cock away saying, "Now sit over there and watch me take your wife."

Brian was disappointed. He wanted to continue sucking the cock that gives his wife so much pleasure. He watched Chris crawl between Amy's open legs and push his hard cock into her opened vagina. She moaned in pleasure and he saw the expression of pleasure in her face. Pleasure that he could never give her but in a way he was providing that pleasure to her in the form of Chris.

Chris was grunting now as his ass humped up and down, forcing his cock harder and harder and deeper and deeper into Amy. She was gasping for breath and moaning in ecstasy as she took all of him into her.

Brian heard Chris ask Amy, "What's he doing?"

Amy looked at Brian. Then gasped the words, "He's sitting there playing with himself."

Still humping into Amy, Chris called out to Brian, "Don't touch yourself. When I'm finished here, Amy is going to take care of you and I want to watch."

Brian obeyed the command and watched in awe as Chris continued pounding into Amy like an animal. Brian knew that he could never fuck her that way and she was loving it.

Amy had three orgasms before Chris finally shot his load. Then they just laid there for the longest time until Amy began fondling Chris's flaccid penis. Chris stopped her saying, "Now I want to watch you take care of my friend. He's been a good boy tonight. He deserves something."

Amy said, "I've never done that in front of anyone before. How shall I do it?"

"Just go over and kneel before him so I can see."

Amy got out of bed and walked across the room to where Brian was sitting, saying, "Honey, Chris wants to watch me give you a love suck."

Brian rose to his feet as Amy knelt down before him. She pulled his panties down and took him all the way into her mouth so that her nose was pressed against his pelvic bone. She began sucking him with her head going in and out on his stiff member. He had been aroused for a long time so it didn't take long before he passively climaxed in her mouth.

Chris watched her swallowing Brian's semen like she was drinking from a fountain. After she finished, she stood up, kissed Brian on his lips and returned to Chris. She resumed fondling his semi hard penis, trying to get him hard again.

Chris got out of the bed and stood on the floor saying to Brian, "Hey buddy, can you help me out? Your wife wants it again. I just need you to make me hard for her."

Once again Brian knelt before Chris and began sucking his cock. Chris caressed the back of Brian's head saying, "Oh that's it. You suck just like a girl. From now on, whenever we are in this room, you will be my sissy and I'm going to call you Brenda. Your mouth is always going to be used in getting me hard for your wife."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy Cuckold Brian Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds