• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Preparing Trisha Pt. 01

Preparing Trisha Pt. 01

12

Trisha was excited and a bundle of nerves all day that day. The 19-year old has been seeing Ian for about two months and that night may be the night they take their relationship "to the next level". They have kissed and performed some light touching over clothes and undies but nothing more than that. Ian, who is 3 years older, has got his own apartment in the city and has invited Trisha for "dinner and possibly breakfast" at his place. Although not a virgin, she giggled nervously to the invite and could only mutter, "Err...we'll see about that!" However, she was ready to give herself to the engineering undergraduate, whom she found quite mature for his age. Trisha has always been attracted to guys much older than her. In fact, her first time was with a 42-year old photographer whom she modeled for after school.

She looked at herself naked on the full length mirror in her room. Trisha was about 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighed about 110 pounds. She had almost a Barbie like look - the tiny waist, flat tummy, the long, slender and shapely legs, and shoulder-length straight blonde hair. She raised her hands to her head and focused on parts of her body that Ian had yet to see. Her 34C breasts were perfectly shaped and sized to be fully cupped by a grown man's hands. Her areoles were quarter sized and light brown in color. She had perfect smooth skin with zero freckles. Trisha turned her body and studied her buttocks which were tight and smooth. She turned to face the mirror again and her jaw nearly hit the floor. Terror was written all over her face when she noticed the blondish patch of hair on her pubes. She ran to her cell phone on the bed and called the wax spa, her eyes nervously looking at the clock on the wall. It was 5.15 p.m.

"Madam Lee? Hi, this is Trisha. I need some work done urgently. Can I come over right now?"

"Hi Trisha. Oh, I'm so sorry. We are fully booked today and we close at 6 on Saturdays. How about tomorrow?"

"No, no, tomorrow won't do. I have a date tonight...and I need my...private areas waxed. Please...please, you gotta help me," Trisha pleaded.

"We are short handed today, Trisha. Two of my girls are on sick leave. We've got our hands full. I'm so sorry," the elderly lady on the other side explained.

Trisha thanked the owner, hung up and immediately called the other wax centers. Unfortunately, they were all closed. She has been following her mom's advice since puberty not to shave her privates. In fact, she doesn't even own a razor. Trisha goes to Madam Lee's wax spa at least once a month. She remembers having a conversation with Ian and he did tell her that he likes it smooth down there. No time to put on undies, Trisha put on a long tee and went downstairs. Her dad was watching football on television with a can of beer in his hand. He had a hand on his head and Trisha knew the Rams were not doing too well.

"Hey Dad. How far are we behind?"

"Hi honey...hmmm...3 touchdowns," he replied with a sad tone.

"And you're still watching?" Trisha teased.

"Well, nothing better to do on a Saturday night. On top of that, your mom's not here."

Trisha's mom had gone to Seattle to take care of her grandma who had a fall recently. It has been only two days and her absence was being felt especially in the kitchen.

"You're going out tonight?" her dad asked.

"U-huh."

"Same guy...what's his name?"

"Ian."

"Oh yes...Ian. When am I going to see his face?"

"Tonight. He's going to pick me up!"

"That's good. Don't worry about me. I think I have some leftover pizza in the freezer...You're not going dressed like that, are you?" her dad asked, looking at her tee that was doing a bad job hiding her long legs.

"No...of course not. I need to shower and get dressed but..."

"But what?"

"Well...not sure how to say this..."

"Spit it out, honey. I'm your dad. You can discuss anything with me."

Trisha takes a deep breath and blurts out, "Can I borrow your razor?"

"Wh...what do you need my razor for?"

"Err..you know...," Trisha said, making a shaving motion just below her tummy.

"I thought you...and your mom...only wax," her dad said half mockingly.

"Yes, but the wax centers are either too busy or closed."

"Go tomorrow...oh, wait...no need to explain...I get it."

Trisha was relieved she did not need to go into details on why she needed her pubes smooth that night. Her dad sat quietly and kept watching TV.

After much silence, he asked, "Have you used a razor before?"

"Errr...no."

"Are you sure you won't accidentally cut yourself? It's not a pretty sight, you know."

Trisha thought about it for a moment. Her dad was right. The blades were sharp and it won't be easy shaving around her tender pussy lips, especially when she had not done it before. On top of that, she may miss a few spots. First impressions count and she did not want to blow it with Ian.

"You're right...but what can I do? Mom's not even here. Even if she was here, not sure if she can handle a razor...," she let the last word trail off but kept her eyes glued on her dad.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Dad, I'm desperate here and I don't think we have much choice."

"We?" her dad gave Trisha a confused look.

"Dad, you've got to help me...you need to shave me."

Her dad nearly dropped the beer.

"What? Are you serious? How??"

"I don't know. You're the expert. You shave everyday."

"I know that but...you're a grown girl...lady. We're talking about shaving your...privates here. I'm embarrassed and I'm sure you are too."

"Of course, I am. But, I am desperate and I can't think of any other way. I'm running out of time, Dad. Please, you've got to help me. It's okay...you're my dad, not some stranger guy."

Her dad thought for a while and reluctantly agreed.

"Okay, how do even do this?"

"I don't know...you're the guy with the razor, you call the shots."

Her dad suggested that Trisha go have a hot shower in her bathroom where the light was brighter. When she was done and ready, to call out for him. She rushed to her room knowing that she didn't have much time. She took off her tee, stepped into the tub and turned on the warm shower. Her heart was beating nervously fast because she knew that she had to call her dad shortly. Trisha felt quite shy but she understood that desperate times called for desperate measures. She was not sure when was the last time her dad saw her naked but she was quite certain she didn't look anything like this the last time he did. Her dad was 45, 6 foot 2 inches tall and probably weighed close to 200 pounds. He was not gym fit but wasn't overweight either. Trisha's friends have told her that her dad was pretty "hot" and he must have been a hunk in his younger days. She agreed with her friends that her dad was quite good looking but she wasn't drooling over him like her buddies. After all, it was her dad.

She was done with the shower but was not sure how to present herself when her dad sees her. Should she wear a towel? But wouldn't that be in the way? She knew the best way to shave would be the same as waxing, that is in the nude. Trisha used one hand to cover her breasts and the other her pussy, and called her dad. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Her heart was beating faster and faster as her dad's footsteps became closer. She heard the bathroom door open.

"Okay to step inside?"

"Sure, Dad," she said, sounding a bit unsure and nervous.

Her dad pushed the shower curtains aside and stepped into the tub. He was dressed in shorts and a tee shirt with a razor in his hand. He looked up and his mouth dropped slightly.

"Hey," he said, uncomfortably.

"Hey."

"Wow...you look...amazing."

"Thanks Dad. This is awkward, isn't it?"

"Well, it's a bit too late to turn back now. So, let's do this."

"Okay..."

"I'm not going to use shaving cream...just water. Since you've been waxing, I believe you have fine hair...there, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay, let me see what I have to work with."

Trisha slowly removed her left hand and moved it to join the other hand covering her breasts. She was not looking at her dad but she was quite sure he heard him take a deep breath.

"Did you spray the area with warm water?"

"It was mild...not really hot."

"It's better to use slightly hot water so that it opens up the pores...it makes shaving easy and more effective. Do you mind if I...?" her dad asked reaching for the shower head.

"You do what you think is right, Dad."

Her dad adjusted the water temperature until it was hot but not hot enough to burn the skin. He tested it on his hand until it was the right temperature.

"So as not to shock you, I'm going to start at your feet and slowly move up. Okay?"

"Okay."

He sprayed the hot water on Trisha's left foot and even that made her almost jump. As her skin got used to the temperature, he slowly moved the spray up her leg, to her knees and then up to her thighs.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

He slowly moved the spray of hot water onto her pussy and that got Trisha shrieking. She took one hand to cover her mouth.

"Part your legs a little...no, put your left foot on the edge of the tub."

Trisha did as she was told and her dad moved the shower head closer and sprayed the area between her pussy and her anus, and then back to her pussy.

"Just a minute more..."

He then turned the shower off and knelt in front of Trisha. The water was hot but Trisha was a little turned on with the jet of hot water shooting forcefully on her most sensitive areas. She secretly wished he wouldn't stop. She knew she was a little wet and hoped her dad will not notice. Trisha kept telling herself not to get turned on by the whole situation.

"I'm using new blades and they are really sharp. I suggest you don't move at all while I'm doing this. Might be a good idea to use those hands to hold on to something."

Her dad was mesmerized by the sight before him, Trisha had a beautiful pussy, the slit was visible and the pink velvety folds peeked from inside. It was glistening and he wondered if she was wet or was it just water from the shower. Her pubic hair were very fine and golden brown in color, each strand about an inch long.

Trisha had moved one hand to hold onto the wall. The other hand barely covered her breasts. When her dad placed the razor above her pussy mound, she quivered and trembled a little. Her dad waited for her to calm down and then he started moving the razor down and shaved off her pubic hair, stroke by stroke. He did it slowly, gently and along the grain.

"Is this going to be your first time...I mean with Ian?"

Trisha nodded.

"No wonder you're all jumpy today...so, you won't be back tonight?"

"If things go well...I'll see you tomorrow, Dad."

"You're...taking precautions and all that, right?"

"Yes, Dad. I'm on the pill...and I'll make sure he uses a condom, just to be extra safe."

"That's good. Ian is a very lucky guy," her dad said, looking up and admiring her.

He had shaved all the hair in the front. Her mound was now fully visible. Her dad used his hands to touch her to make sure she was smooth. He found a few spots that were a little rough and he applied a few more strokes of the razor, testing each time to ensure it was baby smooth. Trisha knew that she should not be turned on but she was feeling a little excited by the touch of the sharp razor and her dad's fingers on her privates. She knew she was wet and hoped her juices will not trail down her slender thighs.

"I am sure I got everything on the outside. Is it okay for me to open the lips and see if I missed anything?"

"Sure...Dad."

Her dad used two fingers to part her lips and found a few strands of hair on the edge of her labia.

"I might need your help here, honey. I need you to use your hands to part your lips so that I can get to a few that I missed. Can you do that?"

"Sure Dad."

Her hands ached covering up her breasts and she was quite relieved to let them free to assist her dad. She used her fingers to part her pussy lips.

"Wider honey. Yes, that's it. Now, please try to stay still as I shave here, okay?"

Her dad could almost smell her juices. Trisha kept her pussy lips apart until her clit and her love hole were visible. Her dad expertly used the razor to get rid of the unwanted hair but couldn't help grazing the tool over her sensitive clit and vaginal folds. Trisha let out a few gasps and soft moans. Her dad apologized but continued. He looked up and saw her daughter's eyes closed and she looked like she was almost enjoying the moment. He took the opportunity to get a good glance at her breasts and he almost could not take his eyes away. He was thinking to himself that his daughter was a very attractive woman. She was now naked before him and he had his hands on her pussy. That thought alone made his manhood grow longer and hard. He was hoping that it will not be that obvious to Trisha.

"I think I got them all. Do you have hair between your...pussy...and your anus?"

"Not sure, Dad...maybe," Trisha said, not bothering to cover her breasts or nakedness anymore. Her dad had after all shaved her pussy.

"Let's wash you up first. The lighting is not good here to check that area, not to mention to shave it. We may have to do that on your bed."

He used cold water to wash off the shaved area while Trisha used her hands to make sure all the loose hair were off. She was quite happy with her dad's work. Her pussy looked so inviting and she could not wait to show it to Ian later that night. Furthermore, she was already itching and turned on with the treatment from her dad and his razor. She was quite desperate to be fucked.

Her dad handed her a towel, stepped outside the tub and waited in her room. Trisha quickly dried herself, especially the wetness between her legs. She came out, semi dry, with the small towel hardly wrapped around her lanky frame. Her dad reached for the towel and Trisha spontaneously raised her hands above her head. He swiftly removed the towel to expose her fully and gestured her to sit on the edge of the bed.

Her dad placed a pillow and asked her to lie on her back with the small of her back exactly over the pillow. This made her ass to be raised slightly over the mattress and edge of bed, and her toes barely touching the floor. He turned the lamp from the nearby study desk so that the light beamed on her pussy. Her wetness was clear and he did not feel too bad about the hard-on he was experiencing. He knelt on the floor between her legs and admired briefly the sight before him. Trisha had her eyes closed and her hands above her head. Her firm breasts were resting steadily on her chest with her nipples slightly erect.

"Trisha, can you raise one foot and place it on my shoulder...so that I can get a better look?"

"Sure Dad...like this?"

"Yes, perfect. Can you open your legs and raise your hips at the same time?...yes, just like that. Now, keep that position...okay, I see some fine hair behind there."

He used his hands to spread her ass cheeks and with a few strokes managed to make her smooth there too. He used his fingers to trace the valley between her anus and her pussy, making sure it was really smooth. Not satisfied, he ran the razor over the area again and tested his work with his fingers. As he was moving his fingers over the valley, Trisha could not help but to squirm and let a few soft moans escape her mouth.

Her juices overflowed from her slit and streamed down towards her dad's fingers. Lubricated by the unexpected secretion, her dad became slightly bolder and ran his finger slightly over her tight anus, pretending to check for hair, and then move it upwards towards and over her wet pussy, opening the lips and vaginal folds on the pretext of inspecting his work. His finger tips were covered with her juices and noticing that Trisha had her eyes closed, he moved his fingers to his mouth and quickly tasted her. She tasted incredible and was feeling a little envious of Ian, who will have "all access" to his beautiful daughter that night.

"Honey, I'm almost done. Can you put your other foot on my shoulder and spread your legs wide so that I can do a final check?"

"Like this, Dad?"

"Yes, perfect."

He hovered his head over her pussy and thoroughly inspected her, running his fingers over every inch of her bare skin, folds and crevices. He was intoxicated by the smell of her pussy and it was a torture for him to keep himself from licking her. He kept saying to himself that this was his daughter, but it had very little effect on him, as he admired the naked woman before him. Trisha herself was unable to keep herself from getting excited. She tried to distract her thoughts by trying to think of less erotic topics but it was no use. At one juncture, she raised her hips by almost three inches when her dad was inspecting inside her pussy, and she nearly hit his nose. She quickly lowered herself and put a hand over her mouth to muffle her soft moans.

"Honey, I think I'm all done here," her dad said, quite reluctantly. "It feels really smooth when I touch there. Why not you try it yourself and see if I missed anything."

The naked Trisha was guiltily enjoying the moments of being touched by her dad and his razor. She looked up at her dad almost in a daze, her eyes a little dreamy. Trisha slowly moved her fingers down to touch her pubes. It looked like she was touching herself in front of her dad and that erotic thought alone made her really wet. It had the same effect on her dad whose "excitement" was a little hard to conceal. Trisha raised her knees to her chest and ran her fingers from her anus to her pussy and back to her anus. She didn't feel like stopping as she enjoyed doing that while her dad watched intensely.

Satisfied, she sat on the edge of the bed, catching her breath before standing up and walking to get a few tissues. She used them to wipe between her legs.

"Thank you, Dad. You're a life saver."

"Sure...by the way, might be a good idea not to mention any of this to your mom. She might be upset that you actually used the razor."

Both of them laughed. Trisha was quite comfortable being naked with her dad. He had seen everything and there was nothing to hide or be modest about.

"Might be a good idea also to put some lotion on those areas," advised her dad, noticing that the shaved areas were a little pink.

"Yes, I know. Thanks again. Trust me, I wouldn't want to put you through this again."

Noticing that her dad had no immediate intention to leave her room, she asked, "I'm wondering if you can still help me prepare for my date tonight."

"Why...sure. I'll be glad to."

"Maybe you can help me...choose what to wear?"

"Yes, that'll be fun...I think."

"On one condition...You decide as a man and not as my Dad, deal?"

"Deal."

"Firstly, I better wear some undies before I catch a cold."

She laid out a few pairs of bra and panties on the bed. Her dad chose a smooth textured half cup black bra and a matching high cut bikini panty. Before putting them on, Trisha applied lotion all over her body. She asked her dad's help when she could not reach some sections of her back and he happily obliged. Then she lay on the bed and applied perfume at strategic points, especially near her breasts, ears, elbows, between the thighs, pussy and her anus. She used a different perfume with a roller ball to line the area between her pussy and her anus, and her cleavage. Trisha smelt like a million bucks and her dad was experiencing first hand his daughter preparing herself to get fucked.

After she put on the undies, it was time for the dress and her dad wanted her to wear something white but sexy. Trisha displayed a few options for him. Her dad had a tough time making up his mind or maybe he just wanted to prolong the time Trisha was in her undies. He settled for a loose very short dress that ended half way up her thighs. It had two wide straps that began from the rear of the dress, each over her shoulder blades and shoulders, before fully covering her front. That means her sides will be fully exposed that you can view the straps and even glimpses of her bra cups. The back is almost bare, except for the two wide straps, but you can view the clasps of her bra.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Preparing Trisha Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds