• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kitty and Phenix take a Roomie

Kitty and Phenix take a Roomie

After over a year I'm back, with an all new Kitty and Tyler story. Have fun.

*****

It'd been about a year since Katherine "Kitty" Tyler and her older brother Phenix had started their relationship. In that time She had graduated high-school and moved in with her brother to attend the same college.

It took little time for both of them to forgo separate bedroom and simply shared Phenix's king-size while Kitty's room remained empty. Eventually though they needed a roommate, the rent was manageable but coupled with utilities the two siblings couldn't stay for long.

After putting an add out online they got an email from someone named Alex who was interested in the room. Phenix arranged the meeting that Saturday so both he and Kitty could meet them. On the day of the meeting neither of them expected Alex to be who they turned out to be: A woman.

Alex was, to put it bluntly: Hot. 5' 6", bright red hair in a pixie cut, sun-kissed skin with light freckling, and a body that made both Phenix and Kitty blush. She was dressed in a white t-shirt and blue jean shorts that showed off her long legs.

"Hey, you must be Kitty and Phenix! I'm Alex, but my friends call me Lex." Lex spoke confidently.

"Nice to meet you, and yeah I'm Phenix, and this is my girlfriend Kitty." He said

"Well aren't you two just the cutest couple! Anyway, I'm gonna cut to the chase, I've got the cash to cover my first and last months rent, and I got a sweet gig that keeps the cash-flow comin' so I can keep paying. I'm not on any drugs, I don't have a record, and I can promise you won't find strange guys coming out of my room, so deal?" She said quickly, offering her hand for a shake.

"We'll have to draw up an arrangement and have you look it over but sure, I don't see any problems. What do you think Phenix?" Kitty asked.

"I think we can make this work, yeah." Phenix smiled as he spoke.

"Alright, I can get my stuff moved in asap if it's cool with you guys!" Lex said excitedly.

Phenix and Kitty both nodded and the three arranged to have Lex move her stuff in the next morning after the paperwork had been drawn up.

-------------

That evening Kitty and Phenix were in bed, kissing one another gently. They were naked and Kitty was straddling her brothers waist as they made out, their tongues intertwining. She was soaking wet on his abs and he was hard as steel. Kitty broke the kiss and moved her hips back, grinning down at her horny older brother.

"Think we'll still be able to do this when Lex moves in?" She asked as she positioned Phenix's 9 inch shaft over her soaked pussy.

"Sure, long as you keep quiet you naughty girl." He smirked, pushing his hips up to push the head of his cock inside her.

Kitty squealed in pleasure as she slowly sank down on his shaft. They spent more time naked and together the last year then not so by now they knew just how to drive one another wild. Kitty reached down to gently pinch her brothers nipples, which Phenix responded by slapping his sisters rear playfully.

Kitty moved her hips up and down Phenix's cock slowly, moaning softly as his flared head dragged across her inner walls. Phenix's hands moved up from her thighs to her stomach, all the way up to her perky b-cup breasts. He squeezed them gently, giving her little nipples a pluck here and there to keep her from getting used to his treatment-

Eventually they both decided to get serious. Phenix rolled on top, Kitty wrapping her legs round her brothers waist.

"You remember to take your pill this morning?" He asked.

"Always do, now fuck me like there's no tomorrow!" She groaned, her body quivering in anticipation.

Phenix smirked and quickly began to thrust into his sisters tight little cunt with no mercy, just the way she liked it. The room was quickly filled with the sounds of flesh pounding flesh as they fucked, both siblings moving together at once. The kissed nibbled and sucked what they could, hoping to mark the other as theirs for the world to see.

Kitty gasped and shuddered as Phenix used his free hand to tease her clit whilst fucking her, smirking as he did. He knew how to make her cum the fastest and he reveled in doing so any time they made love. Kitty, not wanting to be out done reached down to fondle her brothers ball-sack, knowing full well he would pump her full of his cum that way.

It didn't take long, soon they were both moaning loudly and crashing together so intensely that they both reach climax together. Kitty's pussy was flooded with Phenix's hot cum, her tunnel hungrily milking his dick. Soon they collapsed in a heap, holding each other close as they recovered from their orgasmic highs. They fell asleep soon after, both dreaming of their new roommate to be.

---------------

The next morning Lex arrived with a few boxes of clothes, a dresser, a desk, and a chair. She didn't need a bed since Kitty's old one was still in the room, and within an hour the spunky Red Head was moved in.

"Well, that didn't take long." Phenix mused. He was wearing a tank-top and basketball shorts, his muscular body not even sweaty.

"This was all needed when I left home. Anyway, here's first and last months' rent as promised." Lex said as she handed Phenix a stack of money. Lex was wearing a pink t-shirt and sweat pants, her top showing off a bit of cleavage from her D-cup breasts.

Phenix took the money and put it in the safe in his and Kitty's room. Kitty herself was just finishing lunch for the three of them when Lex went into the small kitchen with a mischievous smirk on her face. She startled Kitty by poking her sides from behind.

"Lex, you scared me!" Kitty gasped, nearly dropping the sandwich she'd made for Phenix.

"Hehehe, sorry Kit-Kat, you were just so cute standing there I had to mess with you." Lex laughed, leaning against the counter.

Kitty was wearing a yellow sundress that went down to her mid thigh, she knew Phenix loved when she wore it and though it would be fun to tease him. Lex couldn't help but check out Kitty's long legs and licked her lips subtly.

"So, you like it so far Lex?" Kitty asked, handing Lex a sandwich.

"Yeah, you two seem pretty cool. Though I hope you don't think you're fooling me." Lex said the last sentence quietly as she ate.

Phenix had changed into a t-shirt and jeans, grabbing his sandwich and kissing Kitty on the cheek.

"Sorry Babe, I gotta run, they need me at work. I'll be home later. Love you!" He spoke quickly as he headed out the door to the car. Kitty smiled and went back to eating her own food and talking to Lex.

"I'm sorry, did you say something else? I didn't hear that last part." Kitty asked.

"I said 'Don't think you're fooling me' Kitty. I can tell you're not just boyfriend and girlfriend." Lex stated plainly.

Kitty stood there, frozen, thinking of how to proceed. She decided to fake ignorance, it'd worked in the past.

"I um... I don't understand what you mean Lex..." She said nervously.

"Look, I'm not here to judge. I knew it the minute I got a good look at your eyes. You both have the same shade of blue." Lex said with a dead serious expression.

Kitty sighed and nodded to confirm it. She knew she couldn't hide the truth anymore, she had to come clean.

"Yeah, we're siblings. It started a year ago, he came back from collage all buff and handsome, one thing lead to another and the next thing I knew we were having sex..." Kitty explained plainly.

Lex sat there for a few minutes, pondering what she'd heard. Finally she grinned,stood up, and hugged Kitty tight.

"Oh my god that's the CUTEST story ever! You guys are so lucky to have each other. I am so jealous I'm an only child." Lex grinned as she spoke, holding the smaller girl in her arms.

"You won't tell anyone else, right?" Kitty asked, looking up at Lex with her big blue eyes.

"Hell no, your secret is safe with me. On one condition." Lex smirked, her green eyes had a hint of lust in them.

Kitty gulped before asking, strangely intimidated by her new roommate. "Um... What condition?"

"Simple Kitty Cat, you and your brother have GOT to let me watch you guys fuck." Lex said with a lascivious grin.

Kitty paled, then blushed deep scarlet at the idea. She figured Phenix wouldn't mind, and hell it sounded kinky as hell. What she didn't know was that Lex had her own motives, and while Phenix was at work, he felt an odd chill down his spine. As though he could feel the change in the wind.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kitty and Phenix take a Roomie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds