• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Losing the House but Winning Mom 15

Losing the House but Winning Mom 15

12

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

*

Brazen in her continued flashing of her naked body, Jennifer flashes the pizza delivery man while her son watches.

With money in hand, Jennifer stood on the front porch wrapped in an oversized towel while excitedly waiting for the pizza delivery man to arrive with her pizza. As if she was a snow maiden from Reykjavik, Iceland, she looked like Marilyn Monroe wearing a white dress in The Seven Year Itch. Swathed in white that coordinated with her blonde hair and fair skin, she looked like an expensive gift wrapped in terrycloth instead of bubble wrap.

With the woman on the phone telling her that the pizza delivery man would be there in 30 minutes, she knew he'd be there in 20 minutes. They always said the delivery took longer in case it did and for people not to call looking for their pizza. After waiting only fifteen minutes, with her somehow knowing he'd be there soon, any minute actually, she opened her front door and handed the end of her towel to Michael.

With her shapely body pressed against the front door, he jammed the end of her towel inside the door jamb before tightly closing the front door. Making sure the towel wouldn't pull away from the door, Michael pulled the towel tighter from the other side of the door. Seemingly the perfect flashing plan, Jennifer stood on the front porch ready to flash the pizza delivery man.

Fortunately for her, she lived at the end of a cul-de-sac with a lot of mature trees blocking her neighbors view from seeing her standing on her front porch clad only in her towel. With there some young children out and about in the neighborhood, she didn't want to flash anyone other than the pizza delivery man. Immediately recognizing his car from the pizza delivery sign perched on the roof, she saw him enter her street. Slowly making his way down her street while reading the numbers, she watched him drive closer.

Ready and waiting for him, excitedly eager to flash him, seemingly she couldn't wait to lose her towel and for him to see her naked body. Obscured behind a curtain, Michael peeked out the interior side, porch window that gave him the best view of the front porch, of the pizza delivery man walking up the front steps, and of his mother standing on the porch hopefully naked. From their assigned surveillance spots, mother and son watched the pizza delivery man park his car, climb out, remove the pizza from the backseat, and walk up the walkway. As soon as he walked up the walkway and spotted Jennifer standing on the front porch wearing nothing more than her towel and slippers, as if he knew what was coming next, he smiled a knowing smile.

With her nor Michael not knowing what he was thinking, perhaps his immediate smile was a telling sign what he may have supposed would happen next. Maybe he was just happy to see a sexy, shapely, attractive blonde instead of an older, less attractive woman or an obese man. Maybe, with her blatantly standing there in her towel, perhaps he suspected a towel drop and hoped that she'd flash him her big tits or even her naked body. No doubt this wasn't the first time someone flashed him their tits and/or their naked body while he delivered their pizza.

Only, women who flashed the pizza delivery man usually remained inside of their houses and it wasn't until they opened the front door that they dropped their towel. It wasn't until they were paying him with one hand while reaching for the pizza with the other hand that, 'oops', the towel fell. This was different.

With her standing on her front porch, if she was intent on flashing him, this was something new. Maybe she was just getting out of the shower or about to take a shower and she wasn't going to flash him at all. Maybe his obviously thinking that she'd flash him her tits and/or her naked body was just wishful thinking on his part.

"Hi," she said giving him a big smile.

As if she was already standing there naked, the pizza delivery man never removed his eyes from his mother. With pizza delivery men being flashed the most, Michael wondered if he knew there was something more than just a woman standing on her front porch in a towel waiting for the delivery of her pizza. With his mother standing outside on the front porch in her towel, Michael wondered if the pizza delivery man suspected what would happen next. At this point, too late, it didn't matter if the pizza delivery man suspected that his mother was about to flash him or not. With the towel already jammed in the door, there was no turning back now.

"Hi," he said returning her smile.

As soon as he put his foot on the first, front porch step, taking that as her cue, just as she had planned it, Jennifer took two steps forward. Obviously, as if someone was holding her around her waist, she could certainly feel the stuck towel resisting her forward progression. With one end of the towel tucked in her waist and the other end of the towel stuck in the door, it would take much of a pull to loosen the towel from her naked body.

With the stuck towel not giving her any freedom of movement, as soon as she moved forward, as if she was a shiny new car being unwrapped, the towel slid from her body and she was naked. As the towel slid down her sexy, shapely body, waving away her morals and modesty, his mother was naked. Naked, Jennifer was naked.

Michael stared at his naked mother in the same way that the pizza delivery man stared at his naked mother. Only, with her his mother, with him having already seen his mother naked, and with him already having had sex with his mother, the sight of his naked mother meant much more to him than it surely did to the pizza delivery man. Moreover, the fact that his mother was totally naked in front of another man was as sexually exciting for Michael as it, no doubt, was for his mother too. Only, intent on walking closer while staring at Jennifer's naked body, the pizza delivery man wasn't watching where he was going tripped up the front stairs and nearly dropped the pizza.

"Oh, my God," she said feigning her embarrassment while turning one way before turning the other way. She made sure that he got a good look at her entire, naked body.

Watching and obviously enjoying the naked show his mother was giving, the man just stood there while watching Jennifer desperately trying to pull at the jammed towel to cover herself. He watched his mother squat down to try and pull the towel from out of the front door to free it and for to cover herself. In the way that Michael watched from the side window while hidden behind the curtain, the pizza delivery man watched his naked mother from the confines of the front porch. With her every movement that she made, he watched his mother's naked tits move side to side and bounce while she desperately tried to free her towel by pulling on it.

"Let me try," said the man pulling at her stuck towel with one hand while looking up at her and ogling her naked body.

When he squatted down in the way she had just done, he was only inches away from her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy. Jennifer pounded on the front door before ringing the front door bell.

"Michael. Let me in. Michael! God, this is so embarrassing. Please be a gentleman and avert your eyes. Please don't look at me," she said covering her tits with her forearm and her ass with her other hand. "Please don't look at my ass. Please don't look at my tits. Please don't look at my pussy," she said turning to face him before turning away from him.

Obviously realizing that this naked flash was deliberate, not adverting his eyes, the pizza delivery man continued staring at all that Jennifer was showing.

"Sorry lady but I've already seen your naked body," he said with a dirty, little laugh.

Michael opened the front door and, as if she was on fire, Jennifer dashed inside. If she was feeling the heat from any flames, she was on sexual fire after flashing the pizza delivery man her naked body. She ran in her bedroom to get dressed.

"Pay him for the pizza," she said handing Michael the money as she ran by him before disappearing in her bedroom.

Michael watched the pizza delivery man still staring at his mother's ass in the same way that all of those truckers on the highway stared at her naked breasts and the men in the mall stared at all she was flashing them.

"Sorry about that. I've never seen my wife as embarrassed," he said accepting the pizza from the man, paying him, and giving him a big tip. "I'll never hear the end of asking her to order pizza," he said with a laugh.

The pizza delivery man gave him a big smile.

"If it's any consolation, she made my day," he said with a laugh. "You're one lucky man to have a wife who looks as good as that. Thanks for the tip."

* * * * *

Ready to eat her pizza with the pizza delivery man gone, Jennifer emerged from her bedroom fully dressed.

"Did you see the look on the pizza delivery man's face when you walked to him and the towel pulled from you and slid from your naked body," he said. "It couldn't have worked any better."

She gave him a naughty look and a sexy smile.

"Stop it, Michael, you're making me horny," she said with a dirty laugh.

In the way she sexually looked at him, he sexually looked at her. Without doubt, in the way they'll be having hot pillow talk about her flashing at the mall and flashing the pizza delivery man, they'll be having hot sex later tonight too.

"As if a scene in a movie, it couldn't have been planned any better. In the way of a shroud slowly sliding down from a work of art, a sculpture, the towel slid off of you," he said looking at her as if she was still naked.

She gave her son a sexually aroused look.

"No, I didn't see any of that but I wish I had. Not wanting my flash to appear deliberate, I was too busy playing my part as the mortified woman. I was too busy acting embarrassed. I think if I had looked at him, I would have ruined the moment by showing my sexual excitement instead of my embarrassment," she said. "Besides a more normal reaction for a woman who is supposed to be embarrassed would be not to make eye contact with the man."

When the impressions her nipples made through her blouse and bra were too obvious not to notice, he stared at her as if she was standing there topless in the way she was naked a moment ago. Obviously, his mother was still so very sexually excited. He couldn't wait to have sex with her tonithg. He couldn't wait to talk about all her exhibitionism and all of the other men's voyeurism today.

"It looked real to me. Had I been the pizza delivery man, I never would have thought your flashing him was deliberate," said Michal. "Instead of just a towel drop, the towel caught in the front door was nothing short of inspired."

She bit her lip before licking her lips while obviously replaying flashing the pizza delivery man over again in her mind. He wished he knew what she was thinking. He wished he knew what she was feeling. Then she said something that shocked him.

"After all of the flashing I've done today, I was so sexually excited that I would have fallen to my knees for him," she said looking at her son while obviously looking to see his reaction to what she had just said. "I would have sucked his cock right there on the front porch if he had unzipped himself, pulled out his prick, stuck it in my mouth, and put a heavy hand behind my head."

'Oh, my God,' he thought.

Michael looked at his mother stunned while the sexual fantasy that his mother just inspired him to have played through his mind.

"Wow," he said.

With him imagining the pizza delivery man's cock buried in his mother's mouth, Oh, my God was all that he could think and wow was all that he could say.

"I was so horny at that point that I would have blown him, Michael. Had he made a sexual move on me, I really would have. I would have allowed him to cum in my mouth," she said looking at him. "I wished he had pushed me against the front door and fucked me right there on the porch."

Michael looked at his mother wide eyed.

"Actually," he said while not believing he was saying what he was thinking. "I would have love to have watch you blow the pizza delivery man. I would have loved to watch him fuck you, Mother."

She gave him a motherly smile while patting his hand.

"I'm so glad that I have you to talk about my sexual feelings. For years, I had not one. For years, I had to keep my sexual thoughts to myself. For years, I had sexual thoughts about you."

Not knowing how else to respond to his mother confessing her sexual fantasy of blowing and/or fucking the pizza delivery man, he was glad that they could share their sexual wants and desires without being judged. Still, maybe it was perversely perverted to think that but he would have enjoyed watching his mother sucking the pizza delivery man before fucking the pizza delivery man.

How hot would that be to watch his mother blowing the pizza delivery man while the man felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples? How hot would that be to watch the pizza delivery man fucking his mother? With her sucking him and then with him fucking her, he'd be masturbating himself from behind the curtain of the front porch window while watching the man having his wicked, sexual way with his mother.

* * * * *

Now, that he witnessed his mother flashing her naked body again, with him never having had that thought before, he wondered what it felt like to flash someone his naked body. In the way his mother obviously enjoyed flashing men her tits, her ass, and her pussy, he wondered what it would be like to flash women his cock. Later, when they're having sex, with her having flashed about one hundred men her panties, her cleavage, her bra, her nipples, her areolas, her ass, her pussy, and/or her tits, he'd ask her during pillow talk about her day of flashing. Hopefully giving him more insight into how she felt sexually, he couldn't wait to have that conversation with her.

"Well, with his eyes nearly popping out of his head and with him stumbling up the steps while walking towards you, he almost dropped the pizza," said Michael with a laugh.

Replaying it over and again in his head, he was unable to stop replaying the towel sliding down from his mother's shapely body and her exposing herself to the pizza man. When he wasn't thinking of that, he was visualizing his mother sucking the man's cock or the man fucking his mother up against the front door.

Seemingly as if ready for more flashing fun, she gave him the same smile she gave him when she was standing before him naked in that motel room. Even though she was fully dressed now, he looked at her as if she was still naked. He only wished he had had known she was an exhibitionist before. While wondering what she looked like naked, he thought of all the years he wasted masturbating over the thoughts of his mother's naked body. Now that they had sex, he thought of all the years he wasted while wondering what it would be like to have sex with his mother.

"That would have been funny if I saw the look on his face but I was too busy pretending that I was struggling with my towel caught in the front door," she said. "Yet, whether I saw him looking or not, I know he was staring at all that I was showing. Tingling all over, I could feel him ogling my naked body with his leering eyes. Just as I can't believe that I flashed him my tits, my ass, and my pussy, I can't believe that he saw my tits, my ass, and my pussy."

He smiled at his mother while nodding his head.

"As if you were a plate food at a banquet and he was a starving man, he never removed his eyes from you," said Michael. "I'm surprised he didn't reach out and touch you, grope you, feel you, and fondle you."

She seemed flattered by his food analogy.

"That's the beauty of flashing with a partner. What I didn't see, you did and will tell me all that I missed seeing later. Nevertheless, whether I saw him looking or not, that was so very sexually exciting to flash him my tits, my pussy, and my ass," she said. "Being that he was right there, not two feet from me and close enough to touch me, grope me, feel me, and fondle me, made me tingle all over. With me suddenly so horny, I couldn't help from imagining him touching me, groping me, feeling me, and fondling me, while having his wicked sexual way with me," she said.

She swooned while wrapping her arms around herself as if she was naked again. He looked at her with curiosity while a pang of jealousy and possessiveness took hold of him. What the Hell is this? Suddenly, he was jealous. Is he not enough for his mother? Suddenly he felt possessive of her being his, only his.

Is his mother now interested in having sex with other men? If his mother is not interested in having sex with other men, maybe there's more that they could both explore sexually. In the way his father wanted her to participate in the swinging lifestyle, maybe this is the perfect time to suggest what she wouldn't do with his father but may do with him. Imagining the hot summer expanding their sexual fun, nude beach and sex in public here we come.

Still he was more than curious about how she felt flashing herself. Now that she confessed that she had sexual thoughts of blowing the pizza delivery man before fucking the pizza delivery man, he wondered if she had sexual thoughts for the truckers who saw her tits on the highway too. He now wondered if they had stopped at a rest area, if she would have had sex with one of the truckers. Maybe while flashing the shoe salesman her panties at the shoe store, she had sexual thoughts for him too. Maybe she wished he had stuck his face between her legs and licked her pussy through her panty. Maybe when she was naked behind the curtain of the dressing room in the clothing store, had a man been brazen enough to push back the curtain and walk inside with her, she would have done him too.

Now he wondered even more about his mother and her past. Maybe his mother wasn't being totally honest with him. Maybe more than just being an exhibitionist, she was a slut and a whore too. Maybe long before she had sex with him, after leaving his father, she had sex with other men while flashing herself at the mall. Or maybe after flashing them, she had sex with the plumber or the electrician while his father was at work. Maybe she flashed and had sex with any man who happened to come knocking at her door.

Maybe there's more to his mother than her just flashing her semi-naked and naked body to unsuspecting men. Maybe with some men not taking no for an answer, his mother had sex with them just for them to leave her alone. Maybe there were other things that happened in her past that his mother wasn't telling him. Maybe because his mother was a slut and a whore was the reason why his father left her. Only, she was his mother and no matter what she did or didn't do, he'd never think of her as a slut or a whore. If anything, he was glad that she enjoyed exposing herself to unsuspecting men. He was glad that she liked to show what men shouldn't see of her.

"It's that what it feels like to flash?" He paused while debating if he should say what he was thinking. "Tingling all over and getting horny enough to have sex with a stranger?"

She shivered as if she was cold when, no doubt, she was sexually aroused.

"Flashing oneself is a sexually freeing experience," she said. "It wouldn't be the same if I just stood there naked. Showing a my panties and/or my bra instead of showing it all is much more sexually exciting. Besides, making my flashing appear unintentional, saves me from being deemed a slut, a whore, and/or a woman looking for sex. And yes, sometimes, if the man is good looking enough, I've been tempted to have sex with him but never have."

Believing her and taking her at face value but still he wondered if she was being honest in confessing that she never had sex with any man she flashed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Losing the House but Winning Mom 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds