• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • By the River

By the River

I had always enjoyed having sex outside and was always looking for new places to do it. Today I was wearing a short flowing summer skirt and a sheer top with an opaque stripe around my breasts which successfully concealed my nipples if I didn't raise my arms.

I lifted an arm to wave him onwards. I found a new place and wanted to give it a try. As I ran along I felt the material of my top rub again my hardened nipples and felt a rush of excitement go through me. My light skirt bounced as I hurried along flashing just the very bottom of my smooth ass to anybody who happened to be looking. There was only one person I wanted to see and a quick glance over my shoulder told me he'd noticed, his teeth sunk into his lip showed his approval.

I almost skipped down the steps, aware that anyone coming up would have a clear view up my skirt and, as I was not wearing underwear, of my damp pussy. Just the thought that someone might have noticed got me even more excited, even the light breeze on my clit was stimulating. He followed me down the steps, under the bridge and by the river. This was by far my most risky selection to date.

Alongside the river was a path popular with tourists and locals alike as it ran through the centre of the town. As it was the afternoon there was a constant flow of people, dome walking in big groups and some alone, some even stopping on the long wide steps to eat their lunch by the water. This was my destination.

I motioned for him to sit down and then sat beside him. He bent over and kissed me lightly on the ear. "Here?!" he whispered, excitement and anxiety clear in his voice. I nod and kiss him hard, his doubt visibly melts away as his kiss becomes firmer. I stand and straddle his legs so that I am sitting in his lap facing him. Even as I kiss him deeply, I can feel the bulge in his trousers pushing the fabric against my eager cunt. I resist the urge to rub against it but his hand comes up and cups my breast. He runs a finger lightly over my erect nipples sending shivers down my body again.

He bends his head towards the breast furthest from the people next to us, lifts the material of my top so that it is only the sheer part which covers my nipple and sucks both the nipple and the fabric into his mouth. I am so excited that I become impatient so I reach down, under my skirt to unfasten his trousers. With my very short skirt keeping him covered, I release his swollen cock from it's confines and allow it to rub against my pussy and clit. A combination of my juices and his precum coat his hard member, making me long to feel it inside me. I have a quick glance around to ensure that the people around haven't realised what we are about to do then, convinced that they haven't, I raise my ass just high enough to line his eager dick up with my dripping cunt and press the tip right against my juicy opening. Feeling him so close while the wind blows on my ass, a group of teenagers walk past and a couple, just 2 steps away, bite into their sandwiches has me on the brink. I look into his eyes and slowly lower myself onto him, feeling every inch of him penetrate me until his balls hit my ass, my clit hits his hair and I know we're all the way there. We're really doing it, we're having sex right in the middle of the town in broad daylight surrounded by people who have no idea. I could cum just thinking about it.

I don't. I rest my head on his shoulder as though we are just hugging and look around us. The couple on the steps smile at me and I smile back, squeezing my muscles around his thick cock as I do so. He pulls out a little bit so as not to be noticed and then thrusts himself right back into me. I take this as my cue and slowly begin rocking my hips back and forth, feeling his slick erection slide in and out of me. A gust of wind blows my skirt and, had I not managed to keep it down, would have revealed our union to all of the people around. The idea of being seen and the feel of his bulging dick thrusting back into me is the final straw. A warmth spreads through me from my clit to my extremities. My legs begin to shake and, we're I not sitting down, I would have collapsed. My cunt clenches and spasms around his cock as I cum in waves. He must have been close too as my orgasm triggers his and I feel his hard cock twitch inside me and spurt load after load of his hot cum into me, extending my already amazing orgasm even further.

Exhausted but not spent, I collapse against him. I feel him begin to shrink inside me but I am not ready for this experience to end so I squeeze the muscles in my cunt, just how he likes, and feel him begin to stiffen again inside me. I kiss him deeply once more as the church bells ring, signalling to most people that their lunch breaks are about to end. The couple behind us stand up to leave and I could almost swear the man winks at me as he passes.

As the crowds diminish, I give one last sqeeze and prepare to have some more vigorous fun. I look around and see nobody near by so, for the first time, I slide him cum coated cock all the way out and then sit back down so it jams all the way back in. I begin to ride his hard, dripping cock, enjoying feeling it rub on my clit as it slides in and out.

I am really getting into my flow as he pulls me tight to him. At first I assume he his about to cum again and wants me to stop but, as I look around, I spot a police man walking towards us, eyes trained on us as though he means to speak to us.

Frantically, I stand up, shielding hus cock and sit back down facing the other way, hoping to look more innocent. In my hurry I didn't really think about my actions and when I sat down again I felt his cum covered cock slip into my ass. This wasn't what I had intended when I wanted to look more innocent. From the gasp of pleasure behind me and my own happy yelp, I could tell it was going to be hard to act normal now.

When the policeman got to us he had a twinkle in his eye and I started to think maybe he wasn't on to us after all, just a friendly cop coming over for a chat. "What are you two doing here?" he asked in a light tone. We told him that we were just enjoying the view and tried not to laugh at the word enjoying while there was a cock buried in my ass. "It certainly looks like you're enjoying something!" he said with a cheeky grin. My heart sank. Here I was with a cock in my ass talking to a policeman. I was definitely getting arrested so I decided to push it a little when he said "I'd enjoy having sex down here too."

I looked up at him and, making my eyes as big as possible, said "I'm not having sex, look!" and I lifted my skirt to show him my naked cunt. "No cock in there, see." I giggled. He stared, utterly shocked but I didn't lower my skirt and I was thrilled I didn't when he said "Let me just have a closer inspection..." He bent over and put his face right next to my cunt. Being exposed like this while my boyfriend's member was still throbbing in my tight ass was really getting me hot. My cunt juices started flowing.

The policeman then took me totally by surprise. Rather than starting to talk about charges and public indecency he stuck out his tongue and licked up some of the cum and juices that were seeping out of my pussy. Right there by the river he licked my pussy and he did it again. Getting on his knees he started to slurp at the juices coming from my cunt. I thought of complaining but it felt so good and in no time at all he had licked me from clit to filled ass and even taken the time to stroke my boyfriend's balls. Taking this as a sign my boyfriend began thrusting his throbbing cock into my ass just as the policeman began to focus his licking on my sensitive clit. He sucked it into his mouth as he pushed two thick fingers into my eager cunt.

I was in bliss, in the centre of town by the river, which was thankfully deserted at this time, with my boyfriend's thick member fucking my tight ass hole and a cop finger fucking my cunt and suckling on my clit. This had turned out even better than I expected. Just as I was about to cum the policeman stopped his ministrations and I assumed he had come to his senses. Then his hands went to his belt buckle. The opened his trousers and pulled out his erect cock. Of course, I had never thought that he might be getting aroused too!

He knelt back down in front of me, gave me one last thrust with his fingers and while I stopped bouncing on my boyfriend's cock for a moment, lined his engorged cock up with my dripping hole and slid it into me straight up to the hilt. Behind me my boyfriend groaned in delight, he must have been able to feel the other cock inside my body.

After a moment, the cop began to thrust himself into me and I allowed that movement to make me rock on my boyfriend's cock too. The cop, clearly keen, picked up the pace and was soon driving into me, his uniform rubbing nicely on on my clit. I felt that warm flooding feeling start to spread across my body and glance around to make sure we were still alone so I wouldn't have to restrain myself. As my orgasm build I felt my boyfriend's cock tighten in my ass and squirt his second load of cum deep into me. The cop must have felt it because moments later he tensed up and with and almighty grunt, sprayed his load inside of my already dripping cunt.

That was it. Feeling two men cum inside me in public was exquisite and triggered yet another orgasm for me. The tingling feeling spread from my clit again but this time it felt like it was spreading deeper inside me. The cop began pulling his spent member from my cunt as my very first squirt in orgasm ripped through my body and flooded out of my cunt. The policeman and my boyfriend both put their hands to my gushing cunt trying to stem the flow in public or trying to feel the power of my orgasm. I don't know and I really didn't care which. I was in exctasy. I lay there panting for a moment as the cop tuck himself away and my boyfriend hastily covered me with my skirt.

I stood up and allowed my boyfriends cock, and some of his cum, to fall from my ass. The policeman walked away, warning that he'd didn't want to find us up to that again (while the twinkle in his eye suggested otherwise).

My boyfriend tucked his cock away and knelt down to suck some of the cum from my cunt and ass hole before taking my hand and leading my back to the car.

I suspect that this won't be our last adventure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • By the River

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 498 milliseconds