• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lost At Sea

Lost At Sea

It was fading into dusk, and a sable pall was descending swiftly over the verdant island and across the water to a smaller, sandy spit jutting from the atoll like an undersea tongue, casting the formerly shimmering swells into a mass of rolling darkness. The soft light of the descending sun reflected warmly off the softly lapping waves, glinting with flecks of blazing orange and red and casting the sea into an endless expanse of fire. It would be a humid summer night, the inky, endless heavens devoid of the heavy cloud cover that had rolled in from the west during the early afternoon, bringing with it a chain of violent rainstorms that blackened the sky and bathed the sea in liquid fury. The air was stifling, seeming to cling to every surface like a smothering shroud, and still thick with gathered condensation from the tempest that had brooded sulkily over the island for the past several hours. The sharp tang of salt was heavy in the air and sweet, pungent bite of ozone could still be detected, left-over traces from the previous cloudburst. The only noises were the gentle crashing of waves, the soft rattling of sand as it was drawn out to sea by the retreating current, and the soft, nocturnal croaks of seabirds as they settled into their hidden roosts for the night.

Gregory was shocked awake by the freezing surf, which swept over his body, soaked through his water-logged shirt that clung in tatters to his body, and made the raw gashes tracing across his back burn like white-hot fire. Sucking in a startled, rasping breath, he sucked in a mouthful of seawater and immediately choked against it, his lungs burning in consternation and chest constricting painfully. Gasping hoarsely like a hooked fish and spewing soured seawater, he struggled upright into a sitting position, shakily surveying his surroundings.

The beach was sweeping and curved around the leeward edge of the island until it was lost to sight, a pure-white expanse of sand devoid of shells or seaweed. A perfect canvas of pale beige untouched but for spectral trails left in the sand from the aimless treks of hermit crabs. From the island's jungle wafted the heady fragrance of tropical flowers. He could see thick clusters of heliconia growing below overhanging trees. Their large, waxy blooms grew in vibrant, thorn-like bracts, ablaze among the foliage with bright hues of orange and yellow, perched delicately upon tender stems. Golden flowers the shape and size of swollen wine goblets flared as beacons of flaxen beauty among the thick canopy.

He suddenly caught sight of a prone figure far off down the beach, draped limply across a shattered length of ship's timber. Staggering upright, almost toppling over into the sand as he was overcome with vertigo, he lurched drunkenly across the beach, slowly regaining the feeling in his legs and growing more confident until he was hurtling across the shore in a sprint. Skidding to a halt as he came upon the body, plowing up a furrow of sand, he cautiously righted himself and was shocked to see a girl.

She was lying face-up across the wrecked timber, and he was enraptured by her beauty. She had a faintly heart-shaped face, softly curving nose, and thin, defined eyebrows arched delicately over closed eyes. Smooth, tender lips the color of a flushed sunset were parted gently, as if begging to be kissed, while small breasts pressed teasingly against a ragged, sapphire blue dress, firm and shapely under the sodden fabric. Her nipples stood out beneath the drenched cloth, silently provoking him. Curved, womanly hips and thick, creamy thighs peaked mischievously from under her tattered dress, begging him to lift up what was left of her gown and look upon her fully. Blessed with defined, muscled calves, her dense cascade of dark hair flowed across her left shoulder and accented the carnal pull of her face.

Gregory hesitated for a moment, lost in her beauty, before gently brushing the hair away from her neck to feel for a pulse. But he faltered once again, catching sight of the delicate, smooth skin that awoke some desperate longing within him. He could see her pulse, throbbing softly and steadily, and could discern no serious injuries except for a few minor cuts.

He shook her gently, and toppled backwards onto his heels as the girl jerked suddenly upright, coughing up seawater. She caught sight of him, and he fell into startlingly bright, deep, brown eyes that sparked with intelligence and something that he couldn't quite place. It was an air of mystery, a sensual daring that taunted him and awoke a predatory, lustful presence within him that roared a challenge of animalistic hunger.

Fighting it back, where it settled uneasily and promised to awake once again, Brandon asked, "Who are you?"

"Who are you?" the girl shot back, defiance briefly obscuring the swirling desire.

"Gregory. I was a sailor aboard ship." He replied, watching warily as she rose shakily to her feet, supporting herself briefly on the shipwrecked timber before standing upright. His eyes raced up and down her trim, athletic figure, noticing for the first time her rounded, sexy ass, firm and curved like a ripened peach.

"My name is Jane," the girl said, wringing the seawater out of her hair and glancing down in surprise at the ragged remains of her once beautiful dress, which barely concealed her sensuous, womanly figure, "Do you know where we are?"

He shook his head and tore his eyes away from the voluptuous outline of her ass, the hunger returning with a snarl of wanton desire, and stood up, wiping the sand from his sands and turning to watch the rapidly descending sun disappear below the cresting waves.

Jane felt naked before the young sailor, her dress in drenched tatters and scarcely hiding her body from his searching gaze. She had noticed his interest, his roving eyes that sought to drag away the remaining scraps of her gown and gaze upon her fully. It excited her, to know that he desired her with such carnal hunger and would be so brazen as to appreciate her body. She wanted him to tear off the dress, toss her bodily upon the sand, open her legs with his strong hands, and have his way with her, feeling his cock penetrate her and fill her fully, satisfying every desire she had ever had. It made her wet just to think about it.

Gregory was not unattractive, in fact, he was quite handsome. He had dark, auburn hair that flared a dull red in the last, glancing rays of sunlight, but mellowed to a soft brown in the encroaching darkness, cut short but still allowed to grow longer on the top. His face was tanned to a light bronze by the sun and burnt by the stinging salt, accented by a strong jaw line that had the slightest suggestion of stubble and soft lips. He had cast off his soaking shirt to reveal a defined stomach and toned, powerful chest, the lean, protruding muscles on his arms picked out in detail by shadow. His fingers were slender, an artist's fingers perhaps, but strong, worked day and night by the hauling of heavy ship lines and lashing. But his eyes, she noticed most of all her eyes, which were bright and scintillated with a predatory gleam that made her stomach drop. They were deep hazel in color, dark and rich like the Mexican coffee her father imported from the Spanish colonies. He seemed to exude a gentle air, but the suggestion of a dangerous power lay coiled like an awaiting serpent below the surface.

He excited her like no other man she had ever met, and she felt incredibly horny, the carnal desire rippling across her body and setting her afire. She was so wet.

They settled just within the tree line for the night, with Gregory going off a short way to cut down some saplings to create a crude, but serviceable, shelter covered by verdant palm fronds. They lay side by side, staring up through the cracks in the roof to watch the stars twinkle gently in the darkness.

Jane tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, a move that Brandon tracked casually with his eyes, concealing it with a lazy stretch of his neck. If she noticed she didn't give any sign, but adjusted herself slightly on the ground, the faint outline of her breasts becoming a bit more pronounced against the fabric of her blouse. It made it very hard for him to continue concentrating on the heavens above. He also felt a fluttering knife stab him in the guts, twisting viciously, as she adjusted her long, shapely legs, crossed delicately and drawing the remains of her dress farther up her thigh, smooth and creamy in the pale moonlight.

Jane bit back a quiet groan of primal desire and took a shuddering breath, allowing a hand crawl cautiously across the ground to settle gently upon her newly exposed thigh. He felt her give a slight shudder, as if she felt the snap of fervent desire run between them. Her hand snaked down and softly drew his hand higher until it was lying against her pussy.

He didn't allow her the chance to take it back. He pressed down and thrust his pointer finger into her, relishing how wet and prepared she was. He heard her moan in pleasure, but ignored it, curving his finger inside of her and raking gently across her walls. He felt how tight she was and savored the idea of slowly tearing her apart with his cock. He withdrew his finger, hearing her sigh breathily, and she whispered, "That makes me want something thicker, longer. I want you to give it to me."

He quietly murmured in her ear, feeling the predatory lust fully take control, "Soon, but first I want to hear you beg for my cock."

She moaned in longing as his fingers found her clit and began to rub it, first slow and gentle, but then faster and harder as he felt her respond. She began to moan, harder now, desperation and anticipation staining every whimper. Her back arched and she involuntarily spread her legs, opening herself fully and allowing him to have full control over her body. As she drew closer to orgasm, she grabbed her hand and began to squeeze with expectation and pent-up desire. Her legs began to spasm, twitching and jerking, and her breath caught in the back of her throat, hoarse with desire. Then, just as she was approaching orgasm, her body screaming with every fiber to release and relieve the welling pleasure within her, he snatched his fingers away. She gasped in surprise and fury, but was swiftly silenced as he tore the remains of her dress away.

He reared up and gazed upon her naked body. Arranged like an Aztec sacrifice upon the altar, dark hair flowing out across the ground, her bare breasts shuddered in expectant apprehension, breath catching shakily in her throat and expelled with a rasping hasp. Fingers clenched and unclenched with nervous expectation. Her trembling eyes choked with terror and feral hunger taxed against the gloom, struggling desperately to scent his carnal intentions.

He slowly pulled away his ragged pants, exposing his thick cock. Jane reached forward and grasped his throbbing cock, eyes shining with lust. He watched silently as she bent forward, her rounded, thick ass in the air, and wrapped her hands around his cock below releasing. She traced her fingers down his stomach, watching his cock twinge.

He didn't feel like waiting though, and growled, "Suck my cock!"

She obeyed, lightly licking him with her tongue, starting at the base of his cock and climbing slowly, circling his full circumference before slowly wrapping her lips around his head, sucking strongly so her cheeks hollowed. She pressed a little harder on his head with her tongue, varying the pressure and making strokes of pleasure shoot up and down his spine. She then enveloped his entire cock, her mouth traveling down around his thick shaft and forming a tight circle, gliding up and down the length of his throbbing cock. Gregory reached down and grasped her hair, gripping it harder and pulling slightly, causing her to stroke faster, traveling the full depth of his cock, from base to the tip of his head, her lips tight and sucking the entire time. He pushed her mouth down deeper onto his cock, and she followed his lead, pushing even further until the head of his cock touched the back of her throat. He groaned and she began sucking harder, letting his cock escape her lips each time, and moaned with the pleasure of knowing she was doing her job. She couldn't contain her lust, sighing into his cock, and he felt her breath tickle her head, causing his hips to buckle unbidden. She felt the motion and it urged her to new lengths, eager, the desire swelling, wanting him and his cock.

Just as he was nearing the edge, he dragged her away and spun her around so her thick, sexy ass was exposed to him. He felt her pussy and was pleased to see she was wet, almost dripping, just begging to be used. He teased her briefly, running his head over her clit, making her moan in desire and wiggle her ass imperceptibly, begging him to fuck her. He smiled at how eager and obedient she was, giving him her body so willingly and allowing him full control. He penetrated her, putting in just the head, before gripping her hips with strong hands and slowly thrusting his entire cock into her. She was tight against his cock, but so ready and wet that he easily tore her apart. She moaned in a mix of pain and desire, and when he paused she said, "No don't stop. I want to take it all for you. I want you to fuck me!"

A fire erupted within him and he suddenly thrust his whole, thick cock into her. Her body rocked forward and his hands gripped her and pulled her back so she felt every inch. She cried out and dissolved into muffled moans as he began thrusting her faster and faster, his cock sliding in and out of her with ease. He slapped her ass, felt her take it and cry out with pleasure, as he pounded her harder. Her body was now his to use as he wished, and he fucked her for what seemed like hours. She was so good, remaining tight around his cock and dripping wet. She screamed in carnal bliss as he had his way with her body. It felt so good to fulfill her calling, be so satisfyingly filled by his cock, knowing how much pleasure she gave him.

Eventually, her body gave out from his cock, collapsing limply against the ground, but he dragged her upright and showed her no mercy, continuing to fuck her, refusing to give her rest until he was finished. And she took it, every inch, reveling in it. Soon, he felt himself close to coming. He slapped her ass again, felt her jerk upright with the shock and tighten against his cock, and he raked his nails down her back. She began to moan and her breathing grew more rapid and desperate, as if begging him to, as she felt his cock begin to throb and switch deep inside her. She wanted it so badly.

He sped up, thrusting into her remorselessly and she screamed in overwhelming pleasure. With the final thrust, he gripped her hips and pulled her entire body onto his cock, feeling every inch bury itself within her, and he came. He collapsed against her, spasming deep inside her, and she moaned quietly as she felt the aftershocks travel through her body. He thrusted into her a few more times even though his cock was sensitive before drawing out, Jane shuddering as his cock withdrew.

Both of them collapsed upon the sand, spent. It looked as though the island wasn't going to be so bad.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lost At Sea

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds