• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Miley and Friends Ch. 06

Miley and Friends Ch. 06

123456

The week is under way, and Miley's games have loosened everyone up. They venture out to explore the city of Paris. Miley and Paris arrange for the group to watch and learn from the topless acts at Moulin Rouge, and the girls get to perform on stage. Miley invents more games including 'guess who it is by the body part.' Two couples are dared to have public sex on the Eiffel Tower at night. Will they get caught?

Chapter 6

TUESDAY

When I awoke I found Selena handling my penis. She turned her head to kiss me, but held on to her prize. "You know, I've been thinking about something weird. Here you have what amounts to a flap of skin. There are no bones or muscles in it, yet the use of it has been the cause of wars throughout time."

"Okay. Here's something for you. The female body is beautiful and has been the subject of art and also the cause of wars throughout time." I caressed a breast under the covers. "History is full of women seducing men and men coveting other men's women."

"So sex has ruled the world."

"I would say that is more accurate than not."

"This thing is beginning to feel like it has a bone after all. What do you say we explore that idea in our own little kingdom right here?"

I pulled the covers up over our heads and we groped and tickled each other until we began to pant. I kissed her and she opened her legs for me. There was no need for much more foreplay; she was wet and ready. I entered her and for a moment it seemed we were one - one body and one in desire. A few quick thrusts and I climaxed, followed shortly by hers.

We held each other until we heard a noise. Paris, dressed very casually, breezed through. "Don't mind me. Carry on." She went out the door and Selena and I cuddled. I enjoyed the feel of her breasts against my chest, and we dozed off again.

We awakened when Paris returned carrying several bags. I could see long loaves of bread sticking out of one. We sat up as she passed us on the way to the kitchen.

"Breakfast. Fresh from the patisserie. I'll put coffee on and then go back and see what my girls are up to."

I asked her "It sounded like Miley had a good time. How about you?"

"Cynthia is interesting, to say the least. Miley is...well, Miley. Yeah, I'd say we had a good time."

When Paris disappeared back into her room I asked Selena "speaking of Cynthia, how did you and Vanessa get along with her?"

"She's interesting. She can kiss as good as anybody, and showed us that girls can kiss one another as well as they can kiss a man. I'd still rather kiss a man. We didn't do much else, although she wanted to, so she settled for teaching us a little about using kisses on another woman. It was an unusual experience."

I threw off the covers and stood up. "The three of them have one bathroom. We have four to share the other. I need a shower and think I'd better duck in there before Vanessa and Chris grab it."

Selena stood up and stretched, and I admired her body in the full light of day, especially the small black bush against her creamy skin. "Mind of I join you? It would save time instead of two separate ones."

I laughed "It's been my experience that two in the shower rarely saves time, although it can be a lot of fun."

We stood under the warm water and played around some, washing each other and exciting each other at the same time. When I couldn't stand it anymore I grabbed her and pulled her to me. She jumped up into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands behind my neck. I supported her bottom with my hands. Somehow we managed to get me inside her and I backed us up against the wall of the shower. She moved her hips back and forth while my hands on her bottom helped her keep up the pace. We kissed and I managed to free one hand to fondle a breast. Her thrusts picked up intensity and I managed to move my hips a bit also. She whimpered as she closed in on her ecstasy and thrust harder. When she uttered a soft cry I felt her pulse around me. As she diminished she opened her eyes and looked into mine. She could have quit right then, but she made a conscious effort to squeeze her vaginal muscles around me and keep thrusting until I came. The second one so early in the morning wasn't as productive as the first, but the sensation of being inside her and knowing that she was doing something for me was gratifying, and my climax seemed to last a little longer than usual.

When I put her down she continued to cling to me, with her head on my shoulder. I ran my hands up and down her sides, relishing the soft skin.

She eventually reached for the shampoo. "The problem with such thick hair is that it requires attention and takes forever to dry."

I helped her rinse the shampoo out of her hair and she worked in some conditioner.

We dried each other off and she wrapped a towel around her hair as we left the bathroom. Vanessa and Chris met us at the door. "Leave any hot water for us?"

"It depends on how much time you want to spend doing something other than washing."

Chris laughed. "I imagine you spent some extra time. Damn, you look good Selena."

Vanessa gave him a dirty look and Chris recovered nicely. "What do you say, doesn't Vanessa look great? Hope you guys had as good a time as we did. I don't know how much sleep we got. Vanessa is terrific."

Eventually we all found our way into the kitchen, everyone wearing their underwear until we found out what the plan for the day was.

Paris had coffee ready and an assortment of pastries, fruit and yogurt. The pastries were still warm.

Vanessa pointed to some other round things that Paris had not set out for us "what are those?"

"They are for later. They're macarons."

"I'll pass on those. I don't like coconut."

"They're not macaROONS, they're macaRONS. The two are nothing alike. Think how an Oreo is put together. These also have three layers. The top and bottom are almost like meringues, delicate, light and soft, yet crunchy. The middle is a soft filling of various flavors. Once you try one you'll be hooked for life. But, they are for later, not for breakfast. I just got some because they were fresh."

"I want to try one now."

"Oh, all right. I can get some more this afternoon." She put a few out on a plate. "This is vanilla, and here is pistachio, apricot, lemon, and raspberry. There are dozens of flavors, but I only picked out a few of my favorites."

Vanessa bit into one and her eyes widened. "OMG. I hope they serve these in heaven because I'd love to spend eternity eating them."

"You don't gobble them or dunk them in milk, that's for sure. Each bite is meant to be savored"

After breakfast Miley called the group together. "Now, boys and girls, we get to do some more of what Paris just described as 'savoring'. Everyone has spent a little time with everyone else. It looks like everyone except Cynthia and I have taken showers. Paris snuck in early."

"I had to go shopping."

"Whatever. I see 'Nessa and Selena have hair to attend to. Take a little time for all of that important personal grooming. I have lots of games yet to play, but we'll work them in during the week. Some of my ideas will work better after we know each other better."

"Later this morning," Paris added, "I'll lead a tour of my favorite places around here. There's no use being in Paris if you spend all your time indoors. We can stay indoors on a rainy day. I'll show you a cafe where we can get a good lunch and good places to get snacks, just to keep Miley happy. I believe everyone was asked to bring one sort of nice outfit to wear, but nothing formal. Tonight we'll use them. I have arranged for us to go on a dinner cruise on the Seine. Paris at night is breathtaking."

Miley said "FYI from now on each guy will spend the night with a different girl. That also means that each night there will be a different combo of girls sleeping together. Spread the fun around is my motto."

We finished getting ready and met back in the living room. Paris had on a blue below-the-knee skirt, white blouse and a blue sweater and had her hair pulled back into a ponytail. Miley wore jeans and an oversize shirt under a gray sweatshirt. She plopped a baseball hat on her head and sported sunglasses. Selena wore a floral print dress that hung just above the knee. Her long hair was held back with clips just above her ears. She wrapped a paisley pashmina around her neck. Vanessa had on leggings with a large billowy shirt and a belt cinching the waist. Cynthia mimicked Miley with jeans and a sweatshirt. Chris and I both wore jeans, sport shirts and light windbreakers. Paris was pleased that we wouldn't attract too much attention with flamboyant clothing.

Paris led us into a café near her apartment. The building was long and narrow, but there were a number of tables on the sidewalk in front. "I would often sit out here and people watch, but this large crowd might attract attention. I'm not worried about the locals, but the tourists, so we'll sit inside."

Inside the door the proprietor greeted "Bon jour, mademoiselle Paris."

"Bon jour, Jacques. Could we get a table in the back?"

"We normally don't open the back so early, but for you..."

"Merci."

He led us past counters filled with sandwiches, cheeses and I don't know what all else, through a doorway past the kitchen and into a dining area containing maybe six tables.

Paris explained what they had and guided everyone to satisfying choices. Jacques brought two bottles of wine to the table. "On the house for you, mademoiselle Paris. It is good to see you again."

Everyone seemed satisfied with the food, and the wine was quite good.

Paris then led us on a walking tour of the area around the Sorbonne, stopping to speak to a couple she recognized. Sometime during the afternoon we stopped at a creperie that had a window counter open to the street. The fresh worm crepes folded around various fillings made a snack even Miley felt satisfied with. We walked to some gardens nearby and sat on benches watching people sail tiny sailboats in the fountain.

The girls enjoyed shopping in some boutiques, while Chris and I found a store that sold sports apparel, and bought 'Paris St. Germain' soccer jerseys to take home. From what we could gather, the local team was at the top of the standings of the soccer league.

Back at the apartment we stowed our purchases away and dressed for dinner. The sun was dipping just below the horizon when we boarded a long, narrow boat with tables set on a deck that was enclosed with glass. Paris had booked the entire boat just for us.

Paris had arranged a truly delightful meal, each course accompanied by an appropriate wine. The service was leisurely, and it became obvious to me why the French are not as obese as Americans. We ate rich food served in decent portions spread over several hours.

Coffee was served and we relaxed in comfortable seating to watch the City of Light slide by our windows. I went out to stand on an uncovered part of the deck at the stern and leaned against the rail. Sensing someone nearby I turned to find Paris approaching. She put an arm around me. "What did you think of it?"

"I don't use the word amazing a lot, but the entire evening has been amazing - the food, the sights, the company." She kissed me and I drew her close, watching wisps of her fine hair blow in the breeze. She motioned to a bench along the side rail, and we sat. The others gradually filtered out to join us on the open deck. Miley and Cynthia stood with their arms around each other and their heads resting together. Chris stood between Vanessa and Selena at the stern rail. They laughed together, took selfies and shared pictures on their phones.

"What do you think of the two new ones?"

"I haven't gotten to know Vanessa very well yet, but I like Selena. She seems intent on keeping her image clean and says she doesn't do anything the paparazzi could make use of." I laughed, "of course that doesn't mean she's entirely a goody-goody, just that she doesn't want to get caught."

"Once the paparazzi get you they don't let go, so that's probably a good thing."

She pulled her sweater tighter against her against the evening breeze, and fiddled with a button. She seemed to be thinking about something, so I left her alone with her thoughts. When she raised her head she looked me in the eyes. "Doug, I think Miley has sort of a plan for how we move around during the week, but I'd like it if you and I spent the night together tonight. I like Chris and I like Miley and the others, but I would like to finish this evening off with you." She grinned. "Sort of a repayment for the night you cooked me dinner and we had such a good time."

"I'd like that, too."

"Tell me something honestly. Do you find Vanessa and Selena pretty?"

There was a minefield if ever there was one. "You mean are they prettier than you?"

"That's not what I asked."

"But it's what you're thinking about. I really like Selena, but she's so different from you. She's a bit uptight. She does have gorgeous hair. Hers is dark and thick and lush. I love to hold it against my face. But yours is fine and light, and I love to have it spill through my fingers. If hers is cashmere, yours is silk."

She laughed at my analogy.

"Look, Paris, all these young women, and even Cynthia, are attractive in one way or another. I like them all, but there is something about you that has drawn my attention since we first met. It's not exactly like what I felt with Laura when we met, but along those lines. It's something that can't be explained by logic."

"Well spoken. I've felt the same with you. I haven't had an experience with a man like you had with Laura so I can't say it's exactly the same, but I like being with you.'

I couldn't resist teasing her. "This is just because Chris is only a kid and I'm the mature one."

She laughed and slapped my arm, but did put an arm around me and sit even closer. When she leaned her head on my shoulder I kissed the top of her head.

It was nearly midnight when the boat docked and we climbed up the steps to street level. We debated whether we should walk or take the Metro back to the apartment, but elected to walk. After passing a number of crowded, noisy cafes we found another creperie. Of course Miley was all for getting a midnight snack, so we had warm crepes wrapped in paper to eat while we walked.

At the apartment Miley started to direct the pairings for the night, but Paris interrupted. "Doug is spending the night with me. That one is settled."

Miley made fish-lips and kissing sounds, and Cynthia joined in with "Ooh, I saw you two all lovey-dovey on that boat. Anything you'd like to tell us?"

"I just want my turn with him now. There's a reason. Oh, and we'll be using my room."

"But we were going to..."

"It's not an option. Now, we'll just be saying goodnight to everyone."

She closed the door to her room and I asked "What was that all about?"

She wrapped her arms around me. "When we last met you treated me to dinner and dessert. Tonight I treated you to dinner, and we had dessert food on the way back here. Now for the rest of dessert."

I had to laugh. "Oh I bet they're into hot discussion right about now as to who uses what bed in what room for their dessert."

"That's not our problem, is it?

She unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off my shoulders and then pulled my tee shirt over my head. She kissed me and ran her hand over my chest. "I don't much care for thick rugs of chest hair, but you've got just a little and it's so soft."

Gradually her hand rubbed lower on my abdomen and unbuckled my belt. I started to unfasten her blouse, but she shook her head. "Me first. Remember what I said this morning about savoring. I want to savor this. And I want to savor you doing it to me."

She easily unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and they fell to the floor. Before proceeding further she explored over the fabric of my underwear, rubbing and squeezing. I kissed her hard, and she pushed my underwear down over my hips.

Still holding my kiss she maneuvered me backwards until I sat down on the bed. She bent to untie my shoes and removed them and my socks. She ran her hands up and down my thighs, stopping just short of my erection yet running her thumbs along the crease between my thighs and body. Without even touching my penis any further she had raised my excitement level.

After one last trip up and down my thighs she pulled my pants and shorts the rest of the way off. She leaned forward until her mouth was right there, ready to take me in. But she stopped just short and blew on the tip before teasing it with little licks. I wanted to grab he head and pull it until I slid inside her mouth, but she anticipated that and pulled away.

"Damn it, Paris. You've got me ready to come with what you've done already."

"I know, and it is delicious to watch your face. I've teased you enough. Now it's your turn."

I figured that payback was in order. I stood behind her and reached around to cup her breasts through her clothing while nuzzling her neck. As I slowly undid the buttons on her blouse I stopped after every other button to reach inside and caress a breast through her bra. I slipped her blouse off and turned her around to kiss her, moving my kisses to her neck and throat. I kissed lower between her breasts and then over her bra. She pulled my head into her but I removed her hands from me. "Oh no you don't. You wouldn't let me do it, and you're not going to either."

Her bra was easily unclasped and I slowly slipped it off of her, kissing the flesh that gradually appeared before me and then kissing lower until I reached the waistband of her skirt. On my knees I lifted one of her feet and slipped the shoe off, and then the other. I couldn't help reaching up under the skirt to tease her damp panties. When she whimpered a little I unfastened the skirt and let it fall. I kissed over the fabric of her panties until they were soaked before I removed them. When she stepped back toward the bed she stepped out of her panties and the folds of her skirt gathered around her ankles.

When she sat on the edge of the bed I threw her legs over my shoulders and ran my tongue over her vulva, not penetrating. I held her thighs and ran my thumbs along the crease between her thighs and her body as I made long, slow strokes with my tongue. Even without separating her labia my tongue was continually wet from what seeped out. When I looked up towards her face I saw her eyes closed and her fists clenched at her sides.

Gradually I penetrated between her labia and teased her clit. Her whimpering noises increased in volume. I had never been so deliberate with my mouth. Long strokes with my tongue flat against her, stroking up from her vagina to clit. Sucking on her labia and rubbing my tongue on them. Penetrating her vagina with my tongue.

She began to quiver and gasp for breath. I continued licking and sucking slowly and deliberately and my hands caressed upwards over her navel to her chest. When I gently squeezed her breasts and rubbed a thumb over her nipples her breathing became faster and shallower.

When I thought she had had enough I raised up to kiss her breasts and tug on her nipples with my tongue before I reached her hungry mouth. Her legs, still on my shoulders, went back nearly over her head. I couldn't stand any more myself, so I plunged into her hard, all the way in with one hard thrust. She raised her hips to grind against me, but I began to ram into her with a force that slowly pushed her body backwards across the bed. She thrust hard against me so we slammed together even harder with a slapping sound.

With an almost Miley-like yell she came hard, squeezing me inside her as we both continued our thrusts. When I came it was with hard, forceful ejaculations and I heard myself grunting. Just as I finished she came again, even harder. Her legs gripped my head and I smashed my mouth hard against hers to stifle what seemed likely to be another loud cry.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Miley and Friends Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds