• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Don't Touch Me There Ch. 02

Don't Touch Me There Ch. 02

123

The day at the beach turned out better than I had expected. My wife Beth was back from her conference, early, and apparently in a good mood. Even our daughter noticed the change, no longer being hounded about sun-screen or time in the sun.

I was a bit mentally checked out, having just masturbated for my daughter in the tall grass. And, frankly, I had to put the blame on Sarah.

She asked me for money.

She bought a tanning suit.

She wore it in front of me.

She let her boobs slip out.

She went into the water and created a see through nightmare.

She bought the tanning oil.

She complained about our door being locked at night.

She accepted the offer to let me put on tanning oil for leaving our door unlocked.

She had larger breasts than her mom.

The list could go on and on. I rationalized, examonized, and justified from all angles. Sarah seemed completely unbothered by the experience. But I kept watching my wife, wondering if she noticed anything different about me. Like, did she notice that I had enjoyed our daughter?

We left the beach late in the afternoon. Beth had brought lunch, so we had a nice family picnic. Sarah wanted to stop and shop, and Beth was feeling generous, so we went to the mall and walked around. While we were alone, Beth let me know why she had been so stressed.

"I gave my presentation today. I'm sorry I've been so bitchy, I just get so nervous when I have to talk in front of so many people."

I didn't even know she was giving a presentation.

"Wow, honey. You never even said anything about it. What was it about."

She went on to talk about language development in children, things I really didn't pay much attention to. I was jus glad to know that the cold shoulder would be hopefully going away. That days would be less aggravating, that Sarah would be spared her mom's bickering, and my nights with Beth might be a bit more of what a horny husband would hope for.

After a couple of hours of walking through the mall, Sarah and her mom each had a couple bags of things I'm sure they desperately needed. It was like any other day at the mall, and I almost thought that entire beach experience might have been a dream. But, when Beth slipped into the bathroom, just before leaving, Sarah gave me a coy smile.

"So, are you going to get mom the suit?"

The tanning suit. The one I sarcastically said I was going to buy for Beth. The one that led to my bargain with Sarah. Putting on tanning oil, which led to slipping off her suit, which led to more things a father should not do to his daughter.

"I...didn't see one here..."

Sarah smiled, clearly not buying it.

"Well, it still has to be unlocked..."

I shrugged and smiled, pretending to have no clue what she was referring to.

"I don't know what your talking about."

Sarah stuck out her tongue. Beth saw, walking back from the bathroom.

"What's that all about?"

Sarah looked at me, smiling, letting me know she knew that I knew she had I secret that I didn't want her mom to know about.

"Dad just said he didn't like my suit."

My eyes flinched at the word. Sarah grinned at my reaction. Beth just moved us along.

"Well, maybe you and dad can get a new one before you go the beach tomorrow. Yours isn't quite appropriate for Florida beaches."

I had news for her. The alternative suit was much less appropriate.

Dinner at the hotel was, well, dinner at the hotel. We ended up having it in our rooms, all three of us on the bed, watching the latest Mission Impossible release. I'm not even sure what the movie was about, spacing out, catching my daughter smile out of the corner of her mouth any time I glanced at her. We had all changed into our pajamas, trying to relax and wind down from the day. It was not working.

Sarah and I were each counting down the hours. The minutes. The seconds. Sarah was clearly excited, I was clearly nervous. Was I really going to let Sarah peek on her mom and I having sex, if we did even end up having it? What sounded like a funny little joke on the beach had turned me into a big, dirty dad.

By the time the movie ended, it was a little after 9pm. Sarah gave a big stretch and yawn. Her shirt pulled tight against her chest and Sarah knew it. She was reminding me of her breasts, what I did to them, what she expected from me. Sarah gave her mom a peck on the cheek, came over to me, looked at me purposefully, and kissed my cheek. Sarah walked to her adjoining room and slowly closed her door.

I listened. She did not lock it. The game was on. Beth got up and walked over to the curtains, drawing them tight. Turning on the fan. She looked around the room, assessing it for privacy, walking to the double doors that led to Sarah's room. Closing the door that remained open. She looked at me, sultry, knowing that it was now just the two of us.

"So...what should we do now?"

Beth looked at me with a knowing grin. I remained silent, still contemplating my agreement with Sarah. Beth climbed up to the bed, crawling towards me in her pink flannel pajamas. I looked at her flowing blonde hair, thinking of how lucky Sarah was to take after her mom's beauty. The soft pale skin. The dark blue eyes. The fair, angelic skin.

"I can think of one...maybe two things..."

Beth kissed me gently, kneeling over me, eyes smiling.

"Just one...or two...?"

She felt my penis, finding it raging hard. As my excitement grew throughout the evening, so did my erection.

"I found something I might like to do..."

Beth gave my penis a soft, loving squeeze. She got back off of the bed, slowly walking back to the doors. She locked it, tested it, and gave me a coy smile as she turned off the light to the room. The bathroom light spilled out, shining on her.

"And it doesn't involve our daughter..."

She entered the bathroom and shut the door. I listened as the water was turned on, letting me know that she was cleaning herself, primping herself for what was about to happen. It was her usual five minute prep for a sexual foray. I looked at the door.

Having Sarah half naked before me, on the beach, made rational thought nearly impossible for me. Hell, she was 99 percent naked with that suit on. What difference did the extra 1% make? But, here, in a barely lit room, with soft light creeping in around the curtains, I was able to quietly, rationally contemplate. The water had turned off. Time was running out.

Fuck it. Who was I kidding? My raging erection fooled certainly not me. I was as excited for Sarah's potential leering eyes on us as I was when my eyes were on her. I may have tried to feel like I was in a moral dilemma, but my morals had a very cheap price. $40, the cost of Sarah's tanning suit.

Beth was running the blowdryer, her last little personal fluff, so it was now or never. I zipped out of bed, light on my feet, and quietly turned unlocked the door. I paused, wondering if Sarah might just instantly run in and hide under the covers, but nothing happened. The blow dryer turned off, so I jumped back into bed.

Light streamed out from the bathroom as the door opened. Beth turned off the main light, but the soft glow of a nightlight remained, dimming as she closed the door to a crack. Beth was never a lights on girl in the bedroom, and the faint glow was all I would be getting tonight. But, as my eyes adjusted, it was sufficient. I made her out as she approached.

The blow drying did the job. Here hair was full and straight, hanging several inches below her shoulder. It almost floated around her. Beth's pajamas remained, but she had unbuttoned her front so that her cleavage could be seen. Nothing pornographic. A very subtle, sexual display.

"I've got a little something I bought today..."

Beth said it in a teasing tone, standing at the top of the bed. Her blue eye looked at me, inviting, and her mouth puckered in a sucking motion, looking sexual. The pajama's hung loose and straight around her soft, but still shapely 40 something body. Her daughter was hot for a reason. The apple almost looked to be still on the tree.

"Ohhh...I hope it is a real little something...?"

I played along. Clearly, it was going to be something I liked. Something that she knew I would like. Beth crawled onto bed, walking on all fours up to me. Our eyes locked, smiling at each other, playing the little game of Beth's. The sexual game of 20 questions.

"Do you know what it is...?"

I licked my lips, mouth dry and excited. My eyes were on my wife, lying before me, but they were seeing the door to our room softly open a crack.

"Is it bigger than a shoe box...?"

Beth gave me my punishment for a wrong guess. She traced my lips with her tongue, eyes wide and deep. I could smell the fresh dose of perfume, decorating Beth with a soft floral scent. Tongue on her lips, she backed away. The door was clearly cracked a couple of inches.

"Much smaller..."

I leaned forward and kissed her, softly, keeping her focus on me. If I could see the cracked door, so could she. I wanted to yell across the room to Sarah that it was too much. Be more discreet.

"Is it for me...?"

Her hand found my erection, rubbing it softly through the fabric as she punished me again. This time, her tongue slipped into my mouth, darting across my teeth. The door was opening wider. I held Beth's head, afraid she might notice. My punishment was over.

"No...but yes..."

She squeezed my erection, telling me it was time for another guess. The door was now open at least six inches. What the hell was Sarah doing? There was no way her mom wouldn't notice. Fuck! I was going to be killed if Beth turned around. I had to keep the game going forever.

"Is it...a new computer..."

Beth smiled, pinching my erection to let me know I was wrong, punishing me for a poor guess. I didn't care what she did, as long as she didn't turn to notice the door that was now peeking open. I forced my eyes not to look as my brain screamed at Sarah for her stupidity.

"No...that's bigger than a breadbox..."

Beth was wiggling her ass, kneeling into my face. Eye's trying to draw an answer from me. Time seemed to stop with the open door. I kissed her, wanting to force her eyes closed so I could wave a hand at Sarah to close the door. Beth didn't let me.

"Not with such a bad guess...mister..."

I had to stop playing with fear and start playing with passion. Beth could always end things at a moments notice, for the slightest thing. It had happened many times before, as it happened just last night. I wasn't going to let that happen again with an open door to our daughters room. Thank god the fan from the window was on, hiding any subtle noises.

"Is it...something I can see...?"

I tried to be as soft and sexy with my voice as possible. Two bad answers in a row would be a wrong move. Beth leaned forward, licking my nose, sliding down to my mouth, pressing her lips into mine. My hands held her hair, trying to keep her tongue pressing into mine. She forced herself away.

"No...not yet..."

The door remained open, inviting Beth to turn around. Maybe it seemed like just a crack to Sarah, but it seemed like an open barn door to me. I locked my eyes on her chest, her body, anything to let her know she was my focus.

"Is it...something you're wearing..."

Beth's eyes glowed at the response, letting me know I was clearly on the right track. She rubbed her hands into my sides, leaning in as she licked my ear. I instinctively closed my eyes at the move, rolling my head into hers. She spoke softly.

"Yes...I am..."

Beth leaned back. She slowly unbuttoned the soft pink top, keeping it closed as she did so. My eyes watched each finger effortlessly move over the buttons, preparing herself for the big reveal. I felt my erection grow. Beth could feel it grow, sitting on it gently.

"Ohhh...somebody else wants to guess..."

Beth slid off of me and lay on her side, gently playing with my penis through my pajama's. She looked up at me, open mouthed, and ran her tongue along the side of my erection while holding it. Then, she leaned her ear against it, pretending to listen.

"Wow...what a good guess...that's right..."

Beth licked my erection, wetting my fabric, letting it slide into her mouth. Fuck, it was starting to feel good. I closed my eyes, letting my wife start the sexual foreplay. Forget the door. If Sarah gets herself in trouble, let her.

Beth stopped her slow mimic of a blow job. She slid her body up along my stomach, butt in the air, and pushed me into the head board that I was propped up against. We kissed, passionate, knowing that as soon as her little gift made an appearance, the foreplay would quickly move into sex play. Beth seemed ready for it, leaning back. She saw my eyes, not on her, and turned around.

"It's locked...you're safe...Sarah won't walk in on daddy playing with mommy..."

The door was closed. Shut tight. Sarah must have either gotten herself off already, or realized what an idiot she was being. Thank god for that. Beth turned back to look at me, smiling deviously.

"But, she might be listening...do you think she can hear us...?"

Beth moved forward, kissing me, not waiting for an answer. She moaned excessively loud, as though trying to give Sarah something to listen to, exaggerating the noises. My erection throbbed at the imagery, pushing into Beth's thigh. She pulled back, thankfully smiling wryly at my non-verbal response.

"Then we better be quiet..."

Beth looked at me with a knowing smile, sharing a mutual secret that neither one of us acknowledged. She was slightly turned on by the fact that, perhaps, our daughter was on the other side of the door. Thinking of her own child hood, knowing her own past transgressions. And I was turned on by the fact that our daughter actually as on the other side of the door, listening, having just peeked at our activities. I was ready for my present.

"So...can I see..."

Beth's eyes lit up. She wanted me to see. To be sexually aroused by her. To want her. Leaning back, Beth held her chest high and proud, clutching at the unbuttoned top. Her tongue rested on her lower lip, herself excited with what was about to happen.

"So, I thought my might like..."

Beth slowly opened the top of her shirt, exposing the middle of her motherly chest. A chest that, once large and firm from pregnancy, was now large and soft from motherhood. I still loved the size and shape of her nipples, the swell of her chest, and the forbidden pleasure of watching her rub them in the shower. But, as with all woman over 40, the better years of her breasts were behind her.

"...something like..."

Still, as Beth opened her shirt, I was immediately shocked at the restored firmness that seemed to have returned to her breasts. The football swell had been restored, creating a higher and larger cleavage. The white virginal skin glistened in the new ways it was being stretched, almost back to her younger days. Large, dark nipples pointed forward with purpose instead of dragging towards the ground.

"...this."

Beth was wearing a bra that had no coverage of the breasts, merely a black lace support. Her boobs were being held up, practically thrust up into position, letting all of the milky fat return to its original glory. My eyes gave Beth the answer she so eagerly awaited.

"They look good, don't they..."

I leaned forward, looking closer. Not one stray black hair floated around her nipple. I could tell that she shaved them as all of the little blonde hairs seemed to be gone as well. Beth had carefully and meticulously prepared her breasts for the show. I could even smell a hint of the lotion that she apparently rubbed onto them in the bathroom, wanting them to glisten. I pushed my hands into them, feeling the chest of the once nursing mother.

"Oh, honey...they look so good..."

I began kissing them. Running my tongue over them. Smelling her skin, her nakedness, her exposure. Circling her areolas, licking the bleached white skin that was exposed on the underside. Beth's nipples were rock hard, female erections that showed her incredible excitement. I smothered one, sucking on her, nursing.

"God, Peter...oh...jeeze..."

I flicked her hard nub with my tongue, moving to the neighboring breast, and repeated the pattern. Cupping her breast with my hand, holding it in place even though the black lacy bra was doing the same. I looked up at her face, finding her eyes locked on mine as I suckled. My hands moved to her back, pulling her breast further into my mouth.

"Your tongue...on my nipples...feels so...good..."

I opened my mouth and showed her my manipulations, flicking the tip, circling the deep red skin full of small ridges and pores. Beth ran her tongue over her lips, nostrils flaring, and eyes pulsing. I kneaded her ass behind the heavy fabric of her pajamas, feeling the soft flesh mold to my hands. I backed away, wanting to see Beth's chest again.

"Wow...it's almost like a boob job, but better..."

Beth was leaning back, letting her tits stand proud with the sheen of my saliva. She ran her own hands into her breasts, gently cupping them, dragging her thumbs over her nipples.

"I think I might wear it to the beach..."

I smiled.

"You do, there won't be a soft dick anywhere...they look huge..."

Beth had positioned herself sideways on the bed. She was looking at her profile in the mirror, letting her chest stand proud in all of its glory. Her chest was almost the size and shape of Sarah's. It was an amazing transformation.

"God, there almost like Sarah's..."

I looked at her face, shocked at the comparison I was also just making. To acknowledge her statement in any way, to agree, would be an admission of noticing our daughter had large breasts. Which she did. Which, as a father, I should know. Perhaps not as well as I did, but, christ. There was not response I could offer. Beth turned to look at me, knowing I had a response, but seeing I was not providing it.

"Oh, come on...don't pretend you haven't noticed..."

I stared blankly. Beth, the over 40 woman, was taking pleasure in a make believe return to being 18. Sarah was apparently just a reference point for her. For me, it was a sexual point. I looked at Sarah's breasts and wanted to molest them. Beth looked at Sarah's breasts and respected them.

"I've noticed nothing..."

Beth was pushing me down, pinning me, pretending to force the answer out of me.

"Oh...so you haven't noticed that Sarah's has..."

Now, it was Beth's turn to stumble. Here we were, rolling around in bed, and she makes a reference to her daughter's boobs. That was her mistake, not mine. She seemed to realize it as I looked down at her tits, now hanging wildly beneath her. I rolled her over.

"You mean...that Sarah has...what..."

I moved in to kiss Beth's chest, inhaling her nipple, looking up at her face. Beth smiled back as I made fun of her topic of conversation in the middle of our alone time. I remembered the word Sarah used, telling me how her mom described them.

"..banana tits..."

Beth laughed slightly at the funny description, one she apparently used frequently enough with Sarah that she was accustomed to it. Beth responded matter of factly.

"Well...she does..."

I leaned back, looking at Beth's chest. She had paused her wiggling now that my hand had loosened. Beth was happy to let me look at her chest, thinking of herself as the firm teenage girl. My tone was softening.

"...with puffy nipples..."

Beth's body lay still, feeling my hands move around the base of her breast. Finding one of her erogenous zones. Rubbing it softly.

"...and they're so firm..."

My fingers pressed into Beth's chest, watching the shape move with my probings. Beth let herself be manipulated, as if lying in her parents basement for the first time, being explored.

"...they do look like Sarah's..."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Don't Touch Me There Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds