• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • English as a Second Language Ch. 04

English as a Second Language Ch. 04

This is part four of our story. While it can be enjoyed individually, reading previous chapters may help you to get to know Margot and Jay better. We join our story in progress - Margot, a beautiful Hungarian lady, has fallen madly in love with Jay, and has begun her journey as his submissive and mentee. After their first session of lovemaking, they enjoyed a threesome with one of her fellow students in Jay's class. Jay later arranged for Margot to enjoy her first experience in a glory hole with a new female friend...onto their further adventures...

*****

The rest of the work week passed uneventfully for Margot. Of course, "uneventfully" now meant that Jay asked her to dress much more provocatively to go to work and especially when she came to class. He liked reminding her how stunning she was, asking her to take greater notice of the lustful stares of coworkers, classmates, and individuals on the street. She was now more aware of the many eyes on her during daily life, ogling her tits, ass, or toned figure. Two men at her gym approached her to flirt, and she knew she could have them fuck her any way or time she wanted, but she simply flirted a bit and let them down. She knew who owned her pussy, but it felt good to be wanted.

Margot's evenings consisted of receiving at least one load of Jay's cum, almost always in her pussy. On the few occasions he sought to cum elsewhere, Margot begged for at least some of his cum in her pussy first. He would begin shooting in her pussy, and finish on her face, in her mouth, on her ass or back, or on her breasts or stomach. In one instance, he began shooting into her tight ass, and she quickly reached down, grabbed his cock from her ass, and stuffed it into her pussy for the final spurts of cum. Afterward, she sighed in relief. Essentially, Margot had entered a period in her life where she had become hyper sexual at all times, and quite the cum slut. She loved herself that way, and felt like her true self for the first time in her life. Jay enjoyed having her sit in class with cum dripping from her pussy, or a freshly fucked asshole, and always made sure to send her home with fresh cum in or on her. They were both in heaven. They spent a great deal of time continuing to talk during sex, about the things they had done, or the fantasies they were developing together.

Margot was looking forward to the weekend, as she knew Jay had plans for her beyond their daily routines. He asked that she meet him at the bar around the corner from her work just as soon as she got out. He greeted her with a drink, and they began talking about her day. So far this was nothing out of the ordinary, and she was beginning to wonder of what tonight's adventure would consist. She was actually beginning to feel so sleepy, surprisingly. She thought it must be because of how much sex she was having, and how little sleep. Jay handed her another drink. She was halfway through when her eyes began to close, and she felt Jay take hold of her as she drifted off...

She awoke in a dark room, groggy, and struggling to open her eyes. She could swear her eyes were open, but she saw only darkness. She felt sensations traveling through her body, coming from her pussy, and all over her body. Pressure. Pleasure. Wetness. Hands everywhere. She became aware that she was being fucked. A hard cock insistently ravaging her pussy, and a man's body on top of her. She felt a familiar wetness as she heard the man grunt. He had cum inside her and removed his cock. Another took its place quickly. Hands groped her breasts, rubbed her hips, stomach, thighs, and held her legs apart. Margot reached for her eyes, but realized her hands were restrained at the wrist. She could not move her hands more than a foot in any direction. She tried to speak, but a light gag had been tied around her head and fitted into her mouth. She could only moan. She concentrated on her remaining senses. She listened intently. She heard a man stroking his cock next to her. She could practically smell his skin and sex. She felt a warm stream of cum land on her neck. She wondered how long this had been going on before she woke. Her ass was sore. She thought perhaps it had been fucked before she woke. She could do nothing, say nothing, and only accept what was being done to her, so she concentrated on enjoying it.

A hard cock was placed near each hand, and she reached slightly to begin stroking them. Fingers explored her clit as her pussy was filled, and her ass. As soon as the grogginess passed, she came hard, as the fingers rubbed her clit expertly. She heard a woman's voice in her ear. "Hello Margot. I hope you're having a good time." She believed it was Henrike. "In a moment, I will taste you. I can't wait. You are quite wet with cum. It should be delicious." She felt Henrike move down her torso to her breasts and begin licking them around the nipples, cleaning off the copious amounts of cum that were building up. The cock in her pussy pulsed and emptied, and no cock immediately took its place. Instead, she felt delicate lips on her thighs, licking, simply licking upwards.

Finally those lips reached hers, and she moaned. Henrike dove into her pussy and spent several minutes burying her tongue inside, and cleaning as much cum as possible. She felt the woman scoop cum onto her fingers and use it to lube and finger Margot's ass expertly. When her face moved away, an insistent cock pressed against her asshole and pushed inside, using her tight ass to masturbate into, cumming quickly there. She felt the cock in her right hand cum, and spurt semen down her wrist. The cock in her left disappeared and reappeared near her face, cumming on her cheek. Surprisingly, she felt her bonds that restrained her hands being loosened, but her blindfold was left in place.

Margot was re-positioned on all fours, on top of a man she believed to be Jay. She was familiar with his body, his scent, and she was glad he was there with her. He pushed his cock up into her sopping pussy, and held her in place by her hips. She felt a cock head press against her ass, and pop in easily, now that it was lubed and trained to easily be fucked. She felt so full, with two hard cocks inside her at once; a first for her in this way. She moaned, and came hard. Jay fondled her breasts, and she did her best to grind her pussy down on him. She imagined it must be almost too wet with cum and she hoped he would be able to find enough tightness and pleasure there to orgasm. She didn't need to worry, as he grabbed her hips and began bucking wildly up into her as he released another load right where she wanted it. In response, the man fucking her ass hardened and came as well, and smacked her ass before withdrawing. Margot blacked out again, this time from pleasure...

She awoke in Jay's bed, showered and dressed in new lingerie that he had just purchased for her during the week. He laid behind her, sleeping soundly, his arm around her stomach, cuddling her close, her ass against him tight. Margot smiled, and whispered "I love you." before closing her eyes again, and drifting off...

Margot spent the weekend recovering from her wild Friday, spending time with her daughters, and seeing Jay when she could. Their love deepened and strengthened. Jay adored her, putting her on a pedestal as his queen anytime he could. Margot oftentimes felt like she was in a dream. She didn't really know what she had done to deserve the many blessings that had recently entered her life, and that little voice in her head told her it wasn't real and couldn't last. But Jay's love and devotion were persistent. She had never been loved like this before. At first it was an ocean that threatened to drown her, but Jay anchored her and helped her to swim. For his part, he was helpless but to love Margot this way - with his whole heart. He could have played it cool. He could have been more patient, or given her more space, given everything that was going on in her life, but he was powerless as well. Though he was dominant in their sex life, her presence in his life had rescued him from loneliness and the despair and worry of never finding a true companion. Because of this, she owned his heart in a way no woman ever had.

They lay in bed after making love intensely and with great emotion, as they often did, staring into each others' eyes, smiling, and holding hands. Tears welled up in both their eyes. Jay touched Margot's face, and he drew closer to her, touching his forehead to hers. They kissed, softly on the lips, with small kisses over and over. In between kisses, Jay whispered "Thank you, baby. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for being mine." She cooed, and continued kissing her lover with small kisses all over his face.

His hand ran along her side, to her hip, and over her stomach as well. She tensed, involuntarily. She hated her body at times, and wanted to cover up. Jay sensed her discomfort, and began kissing his way down her body, first nuzzling her neck, giving little kisses and bites to the soft skin, then licking all over her perfect breasts and nipples. Margot moaned, and ran her fingers through his hair. He continued down, kissing her stomach, showing her how much he loved every part of her. She fought back feelings of revulsion, and tried to breathe and accept his love. It wasn't always easy. She had spent many years believing she was ugly, and cursing certain features in the mirror. Jay had a way of easing her fears and washing away her feelings of inadequacy, at least for a time, and for this she was grateful. Not stopping his descent, he kissed each hip and began caressing his beloved's thighs and ass as his face moved to her soft mound. He gave one long wet lick to her slit.

It had been well used just minutes before, and still carried a large amount of his seed and her fluids, as the mixture spilled out onto her thighs. He cleaned her with his tongue, delicately and thoroughly, from her pussy to her ass. When she was clean, he pushed his tongue inside her sensitive pussy, feeling her tender lips against his stubble. Margot gasped. She was sore, but her body responded to his stimuli, and she pushed her hips up. Jay's hand ran over the soft skin of her stomach, and she had almost forgotten her shame in this beautiful moment. Mission accomplished, Jay moved back up to her and they kissed deeply, their tongues snaking inside each others' mouths. Margot enjoyed tasting herself on her man, and knew he was sharing the taste of his own cum with her as well. This turned her on greatly, and despite the tenderness of her pussy, she desired the closeness and intimacy of his cock inside her once again.

Margot reached down, hoping she could convince Jay's cock that it was time again. She found it half hard, and knew she would have to put in a bit of work if she wanted it pushed back inside. She descended as he had, gradually and lovingly. When she reached his mast, she took his balls in one hand, while licking up and down on the shaft, and around the head. She could taste herself on him, and moaned. It felt so right. She engulfed his member, and continued stroking his balls and shaft, and running her hand underneath. She felt him stiffen a bit. She looked up at him with those eyes he couldn't resist, and he put his hands in her hair and pushed up into her mouth, fucking it gently. She pumped her hand up and down the base of the shaft, ensuring her saliva moistened all.

Knowing she had now achieved the desired effect, she moved back up and they lay face to face. He reached down, and placed his cock against her lips. It pressed up against them, and he slid it back and forth until he found the correct angle to push inside. The shaft pushed up against Margot's clit, but she didn't think she would be able to cum again. She only wanted her lover inside her to make him feel that he was home, as she knew he did in times like this. She felt truly at peace in this moment and as they continued to stare into each others' eyes, Jay became emotional again, and moved a strand of her hair back behind her ear, leaving his hand there, holding her head gently. "I love you. I love you." he said over and over as he thrust into her gently. "I love you too." she offered. Their noses touched and they held each other as close as two people could ever be.

They remained that way the rest of their waking evening, and fell asleep joined in body and soul.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • English as a Second Language Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds