• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Need for Money Pt. 01

A Need for Money Pt. 01

I was a second year college student of nineteen, busy putting myself through school. I never had enough money, despite working two jobs and taking out enormous student loans. College is expensive, and I come from a poor background; my family couldn't help pay for a college education.

I guess I'm an attractive girl; not a knockout beauty, but far from ugly. I had a fit body 5'5 tall. My hair was straight and cut at about neck-length, a bit longer than my jaw. I dyed it red, which looked great with my pale skin and green eyes. I had a few light freckles on her nose; my ass was my best feature, fit, tight, but not small.

I often checked for odd jobs on craigslist, looking for any way to get a little extra money. I was well aware of doing adult work, of course, but I could never convince myself to be in an adult film or do adult modeling. The money was always tempting, but I could never bring herself to be on camera. I had always been a good girl, dressed modestly, never really had one night stands.

I was desperate for cash, however, and a lucrative alternative to adult acting presented itself: becoming a part-time escort. I shuddered at the thought of fucking random men for money. It sounded so dirty, so low, so revolting. I couldn't do it. I wouldn't. But tuition was due, and rent, and the bills were piling up. I didn't have enough money; I never had enough money.

On a Friday afternoon I decided I would give escorting a shot, and if it was as bad as I thought it would be, I would stop. I locked the door to my bedroom, which was in the house I shared with three other housemates. I opened my laptop and started to write an ad to post online. I knew that I would need a sexy picture, but every inch of me was terrified. I never took sexual pictures of myself, never sexted. I was a good girl, at least up until now.

I opened my webcam and aimed it at the wall. I took off my t-shirt and jeans and looked through my closet for something sexy, selecting a black thong and black lace bra. Setting the timer on the webcam, I stepped back, trembling as the timer counted down and snapped a picture. I looked at it; I looked nervous and uncomfortable in the image, but it showed what I looked like. Some men might even find the timid nervous look on my young face to be sexy. I shuddered at the thought of the men who were going to be seeing this. I slipped my clothes back on and finished the ad for the escort webpage.

Hello! My name is Rachel. I'm a college student looking for cash to get me through. Feel free to shoot me an email if you want to share some time together! Inquire for details.

I attached the photo I had taken and glanced over the ad, revolted with myself, but I pressed the button to make the ad go live. I quickly slammed the computer shut, shaking.

Soon, maybe a minute later, I heard my phone buzz. I glanced at the screen; a notification from my email read "inquiring".

I stared at it, trembling, my heart pounding in my chest. I opened the email, barely breathing.

"Hello" it read "my name is Chris and I would love to get together when you're available. I'm in town for business. What time and where works for you? And what's your pricing?"

I let out my breath, shuddering as I typed out my reply.

"Hi Chris" I wrote "thanks for your interest! I can be available whenever and wherever you like. As for pricing, I would do $400 for an hour, $750 for the entire night."

I clicked send, more terrified than I can ever remember being in my life. My phone buzzed again. I opened it; another email from Chris.

"That sounds just lovely, I'll start with an hour of your time. I'm staying at the Marriott downtown, room 402. How does tonight at 9 sound?"

I replied, confirming the time and location. I sat on my bed shaking, my head spinning as I started to think about what I had just agreed to do.

I spent almost an hour getting dressed, my stomach filled with butterflies the entire time. I showered and shaved before putting on makeup; dark mascara, eyeliner, lipstick.

"I look like a slut" I thought, looking at my dark makeup in my mirror. I put on the thong and bra from the photo. I slipped on a tight black mini-skirt that hugged my ass sexily, and a white button down shirt. I looked like some sort of preppy girl trying to be slutty. I put on my heels, grabbed my purse, and left the house, taking the bus downtown.

At ten minutes to nine I walked into the lobby of the Marriott. I looked at all the people in the lobby, sure that they knew exactly why I was here as I got into the elevator. My heart was pounding, my stomach fluttering. I tried to gather myself, but I was too scared. It was all I could do to keep from leaving right now and not doing this.

I walked down the hall to room 402 and paused; I stood there shaking, hating myself as I tapped once on the door. I heard a noise inside the room and the door swung open; I turned as pale as paper as a normal looking guy in his 30s smiled, glanced me over, and welcomed me in. I felt dizzy as I heard the door shut behind me. The man handed me an envelope.

"I'm Chris, that should be enough money," he said in a perfectly normal tone, like this whole thing was just business. I nodded, petrified, and put the envelope in my bag.

"Are you ok?" He asked, probably noticing how terrified and awkward I seemed. I nodded, not looking at him.

"It's- well, I don't, it's my first time, first doing this" I stammered, still looking at the floor. I let out a shallow breath.

"That's perfectly alright" I heard him say; he sat on the foot of the bed and kept talking to me.

"We'll go easy, ok? I love the red hair by the way." I nodded again, not sure what he wanted me to do or say as I stood near the door, still avoiding his gaze. Thoughts of what was coming filled my head. I heard a belt getting undone.

"Why don't you just start with a little blowjob, ok darling?" He said in a soft tone. I walked to the end of the bed where he was sitting with his knees apart. He slipped off his boxers and pants, leaving just his white button down shirt.

I kneeled, still not looking at his face. I took his cock in my trembling hands and gave it a rub, breathing deeply as I kneeled and placed the tip in my mouth, shutting my eyes. He let out a pleased sigh as I slowly took him in my mouth; I felt him getting harder and harder as I started to suck his cock. He was soon fully erect, thick and almost nine inches. I kept sucking his cock until I felt him tap my head with a finger.

"That's great Rachel, why don't we get to it now?" I paused, dreading what was coming as he pulled his long hard cock out of my mouth. I kept my eyes shut and breathed deep, nodding slowly on my knees as he stood.

I stood up and kicked my shoes off, unbuttoning my shirt with trembling fingers and pulling my skirt off, leaving me in my bra and panties. I shivered, goosebumps forming on my skin as I lay on the bed. I could feel his eyes watching me and it creeped my out as I undid my bra and set it aside, my tits exposed, goosebumps forming around my nipples. My eyes still closed, I felt a hand on my stomach. The hand ran down to my panties and tugged them off, revealing my smooth shaved pussy lips. I exhaled, my entire body trembling. "this can't be happening" I thought to myself, wishing that I could leave, terrified and disgusted.

I felt the mattress sag as he climbed onto the bed. He chuckled and I felt a finger on my pussy lips. Every inch of my body wanted him to stop touching me; his finger ran up to my clit before he stopped.

"Don't worry Rachel, I'll be gentle" I heard him say as he kissed my neck. I lay still, eyes shut and shivering as he kissed my neck. A hand lightly brushed one of my breasts and I tensed up.

"Here we go" he muttered and I felt the head of his cock on my pussy. In a quick thrust he was inside of me. I let out a pained whimper as his cock pushed into me. I wanted to leave, wanted to scream; it felt so wrong, so intrusive. He started to thrust in and out of me, my pussy felt like he was fucking me with a sandpaper covered dildo. I gasped, trying not to scream in horror.

"Fuck yea, your pussy's good" he grunted as he forced himself in and out, picking up speed. I sniffled under him, holding back tears. One of his hands started to squeeze my breasts as he fucked me, pinching a nipple hard, making my eyes water painfully. I kept my eyes shut, trying to breathe and not panic as he violated me, his hand roughly squeezing my breast.

I felt him get tense, his cock harder, and he gasped, cumming inside my pussy. I felt something hot and sticky fill me and he slowed down and finally pulled his cock out. I lay there on the bed, gasping, feeling his cum drip out of my pussy. I felt disgusting and violated as he got off the bed. I lay still.

"That was fun" I heard him say "if I'm back in town I'll send you an email and we can do this again." I heard him dress and leave, the door shutting behind him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Need for Money Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 586 milliseconds